S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I thought all hosts were using QuickTopic o.O once I was mafia and SJ was host and I was on quicktopic...
    plus town points right here; rather than accepting that he seems generally surprised by the news.

OK im reading MM as a town read, which is now going to drive him even more crazy....lol but I did not post that FOR someone to be surprised, but you actually showing surprise towards it shows you are not familiar with that.

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    So I shouldn't wear pants when he flips scum? Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    plus town points right here; rather than accepting that he seems generally surprised by the news.

OK im reading MM as a town read, which is now going to drive him even more crazy....lol but I did not post that FOR someone to be surprised, but you actually showing surprise towards it shows you are not familiar with that.
    Bs, I could also be faking surprise lol. Even if I'm not ^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

I don't like Scv's silence right now. He has even less posts than Magoroth, who was on phone. Plus he's in north america, so he can't be sleeping right now.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah I dont think a mafia would want to generally bring attention to that. I think they would rather just leave it alone.
    That might be true though.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    thats scummy af from you
    It's how I'd play as scum probably :P

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Resuming the FoS threw til now.

OzyWho + Distorted on the rotten potato killer
    Me (and 07?) on Distorted
    Slight FoS by me on Scvmurderer.

Any others I missed? Just trying to get a global view of suspicions.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

think of other possibilities you are thinking singular again
    Lol what is actually scummy from him is not replying further about this topic =)

21. ISO #221

Resuming the FoS threw til now.

OzyWho + Distorted on the rotten potato killer
    Me (and 07?) on Distorted
    Slight FoS by me on Scvmurderer.

Any others I missed? Just trying to get a global view of suspicions.
    alrighty i can sense the music effect is wearing off now :/

Anyway Im Against You Aswell As Against Distorted Until You Prove Yourself Town By Failing To Outsmart Me By Double Crossing Me Which Is Barely Even Possible (psychology says that this is suspicious af if you react to it differently as i expect)

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

I'm suspicious of Distorted and 07
    You seem to have already played FM somewhere else (please confirm or infirm it'd be nice to know), so you should know you must give reasons to your suspicions.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Anyway Im Against You Aswell As Against Distorted Until You Prove Yourself Town By Failing To Outsmart Me By Double Crossing Me Which Is Barely Even Possible (psychology says that this is suspicious af if you react to it differently as i expect)
    You're suspecting everyone (well that's what you say) so I'll ignore this and read behind your posts lol

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

You have no choice now distorted is town
    ummm...

30. ISO #230

imagine a mafia scum saying that and youll understand why if you understand the words ''nah i dont think'' from distorted
    Implying he's mafia himself sharing his own thoughts? I don't think so.

31. ISO #231

ummm...
    The "hes town" post was before the 1st one, and it was a legit shitpost replying to me going paranoid at distorted earlier, while we had few/no real clues. Don't get things out of their context.

32. ISO #232

You're suspecting everyone (well that's what you say) so I'll ignore this and read behind your posts lol
    i never intend putting anything behind my posts i usually do it infront of it and sadly nobody notices them when im pointing it out...

if you want to help town then give me your opinion on the next sentence so i can calculate it with my own words

''La Patato me efekannn02 is a patata and you a enemy of courilino yahoooooooooo le patata wtf am i saying yayyyyyy I WIN BECAUSE SOMETHING BLABLA I GIVIBI UPppiiiiiii wooohoooooooooowwwwww yyaahahahaahahha anyway life is a illusion and im the spectator within yay.''

33. ISO #233

You seem to have already played FM somewhere else (please confirm or infirm it'd be nice to know), so you should know you must give reasons to your suspicions.
    Yeah, I used to play on this really shitty site I've disassociated with, I represented them in a cross-site fm championship. Lost in the qualifiers, but they would have otherwise went unrepresented and I was on good-ish terms with them at the time. Anyway, I just posted a thing showing exactly why I feel 07 is teaming with Distorted and lying about it. Literally, words out of their own mouth.

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Yeah, I used to play on this really shitty site I've disassociated with, I represented them in a cross-site fm championship. Lost in the qualifiers, but they would have otherwise went unrepresented and I was on good-ish terms with them at the time. Anyway, I just posted a thing showing exactly why I feel 07 is teaming with Distorted and lying about it. Literally, words out of their own mouth.
    im also lying about what im pretending to do right now even though some actually have true facts in them im just using psychology instead of proper gameplay right now

36. ISO #236

blink typed the second text(honest and true excuse with all seriousity) so ignore and listen to my posts instead
    Lol no. You don't have your own identity anymore. You are the split brain to one person named Blinkykannn and I intend to hold you accountable for everything that you say. Don't give a shit which side of your brain said it, it was still you. <3

37. ISO #237

Lol no. You don't have your own identity anymore. You are the split brain to one person named Blinkykannn and I intend to hold you accountable for everything that you say. Don't give a shit which side of your brain said it, it was still you. <3
    do you even know what a archon account is? BLINK SAID IT NOT ME!

what i say is far unpredictable and have more than 2 meanings but people see 1 instead and then get wrong ideas

38. ISO #238

i never intend putting anything behind my posts i usually do it infront of it and sadly nobody notices them when im pointing it out...

if you want to help town then give me your opinion on the next sentence so i can calculate it with my own words

''La Patato me efekannn02 is a patata and you a enemy of courilino yahoooooooooo le patata wtf am i saying yayyyyyy I WIN BECAUSE SOMETHING BLABLA I GIVIBI UPppiiiiiii wooohoooooooooowwwwww yyaahahahaahahha anyway life is a illusion and im the spectator within yay.''

39. ISO #239

The "umm..." post?

40. ISO #240

what i say is far unpredictable and have more than 2 meanings but people see 1 instead and then get wrong ideas
    We have a two headed monster and the heads dont get along.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #241

Yes, I know what an archon account is. Idgaf about your "more than 2 meanings" bullshit. Say what you mean, I don't have time for your stupid word games.

42. ISO #242

He's archon, not schizophrenic (legit spelt that wrong, i know)

43. ISO #243

Yes, I know what an archon account is. Idgaf about your "more than 2 meanings" bullshit. Say what you mean, I don't have time for your stupid word games.
    It's FM though XD it's legit a word game...

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Yes.
    As I said, you got things out of their context. Making a read on this is shitty and scummy.

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

He's archon, not schizophrenic (legit spelt that wrong, i know)
    i sometimes wish i was schizophrenic lol

YOU AINT GETTING NOTHING OUT OF ME! (ACTUALLY EVERYTHING BUT IDC)

49. ISO #249

thank you i did not expect this lol (i actually did a bit)

anyway i want to sleep now so i can think better for later im tired of advanced double(more actually) thinking and also its late AF
    One head sleeps, the other one wakes up. You're like an extended dolphin.

50. ISO #250

Clearly. We have to read into what people say. That doesn't imply necessity to intentionally be overly cryptic.
    Ah, true. Misunderstood your words lol.