Noble
    Noble
    Noble
    Noble
    Noble
    Matriarch/Patriarch
    Elder

WIN CONDITIONS:
    Indo-Europeans: Have at least one member still standing at the end of the game and lynch all other factions.
    Anatolians/Germanics/Italo-Celts/Balto-Slavs: Eliminate the Indo-European King and his Heir and the Pre-Indo-European Matriarch/Patriarch and ensure that your faction has the highest number of votes at the end.
    Pre-Indo-Europeans: Eliminate all the other players and have at least two members survive to the end game. You win ties over everyone else.

ROLECARDS:
    King: Leader of the Indo-European tribe. Shares a night chat with the Heir and the Chiefs. May recruit a Noble to become a Chief at night, or may alternatively use his night kill. You may use your nightfall three times. Unconvertable.
    Heir: ​No special abilities. Shares a night chat with the King and the Chiefs. Unconvertable. Becomes the King if the King dies.
    Chief: No special abilities. Unconvertable. Shares a night chat with the King, the Heir and all other Chiefs.
    Noble: No special abilities. One random Noble will be selected to found a new faction at night (up to 4 separate 'Tribal' Factions may be founded during the game).

Lugal/Kuningaz/Rixs/Korol: Faction leader. May target a player at night to convert them to their faction. If the player is a Noble, the conversion will be successful; if you try to convert a King/Heir/Matriarch, they will discover who you are and you will be challenged to a duel - the faction with the highest number of votes (Noble votes are not counted as Indo-European votes) will eliminate the other faction's Leader. Unconvertable.

Recruited Nobles do not share a night chat with their faction; only the Faction Leader is aware of his followers' identity.

Matriarch/Patriarch:
    Faction leader. Functionally identical to King; converts a Noble to Elder at night.
    Elder:
    No special abilities. Unconvertable. Shares a night chat with the Matriarch and all other Elders.

MECHANICS:
    Days last 48 hours, Nights last 24.
    A simple majority is required to Lynch someone.
    Last wills allowed.
    If your factional leader is AFK or otherwise unavailable, you can decide by vote on your night action. (for factions with night chats)

RULES OF CONDUCT:
    No game throwing. Anyone guilty of game throwing will be turned into a Stump.
    No excessive swearing.
    No excessive trolling.
    Please post at least 5 times per day.

I probably won't be able to host this, so if anyone wants to, feel free to host it.
    This setup is very likely to change and is still under development.
    Last edited by ; March 13th, 2018 at 12:22 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Migrations

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Prehistory theme!

Role List (at start)
    King
    Heir
    Noble
    Noble
    Noble
    Noble
    Noble
    Noble
    Noble
    Noble
    Matriarch/Patriarch
    Elder

WIN CONDITIONS:
    Indo-Europeans: Have at least one member still standing at the end of the game and lynch all other factions.
    Anatolians/Germanics/Italo-Celts/Balto-Slavs: Eliminate the Indo-European King and his Heir and the Pre-Indo-European Matriarch/Patriarch and ensure that your faction has the highest number of votes at the end.
    Pre-Indo-Europeans: Eliminate all the other players and have at least two members survive to the end game. You win ties over everyone else.

ROLECARDS:
    King: Leader of the Indo-European tribe. Shares a night chat with the Heir and the Chiefs. May recruit a Noble to become a Chief at night, or may alternatively use his night kill. You may use your nightfall three times. Unconvertable.
    Heir: ​No special abilities. Shares a night chat with the King and the Chiefs. Unconvertable. Becomes the King if the King dies.
    Chief: No special abilities. Unconvertable. Shares a night chat with the King, the Heir and all other Chiefs.
    Noble: No special abilities. One random Noble will be selected to found a new faction at night (up to 4 separate 'Tribal' Factions may be founded during the game).

Lugal/Kuningaz/Rixs/Korol: Faction leader. May target a player at night to convert them to their faction. If the player is a Noble, the conversion will be successful; if you try to convert a King/Heir/Matriarch, they will discover who you are and you will be challenged to a duel - the faction with the highest number of votes (Noble votes are not counted as Indo-European votes) will eliminate the other faction's Leader. Unconvertable.

Recruited Nobles do not share a night chat with their faction; only the Faction Leader is aware of his followers' identity.

Matriarch/Patriarch:
    Faction leader. Functionally identical to King; converts a Noble to Elder at night.
    Elder:
    No special abilities. Unconvertable. Shares a night chat with the Matriarch and all other Elders.

MECHANICS:
    Days last 48 hours, Nights last 24.
    A simple majority is required to Lynch someone.
    Last wills allowed.
    If your factional leader is AFK or otherwise unavailable, you can decide by vote on your night action. (for factions with night chats)

RULES OF CONDUCT:
    No game throwing. Anyone guilty of game throwing will be turned into a Stump.
    No excessive swearing.
    No excessive trolling.
    Please post at least 5 times per day.
    I probably won't be able to host this, so if anyone wants to, feel free to host it.
    Don't see any Lugal/Kunigaz/Rixs/Korol at role list.
    Also don't see chief's, explain me it pls.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▄█▀▄██▄░░░░░░░░▀█▄▒▒▒
    ▒▒█▀░▀░░▄▀░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░▀█▒▒
    █▀░░░░███░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀█
    █░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░
    ██▄░░▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░█
    ▀█░
    █░█░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░█▀
    ▒▒
    █▀░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▀░░░░▄█▀▒▒
    ▒▒▒
    █░░░░░░▀█░░░░░▄█▀▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒
    █▄░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Don't see any Lugal/Kunigaz/Rixs/Korol at role list.
    Also don't see chief's, explain me it pls.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▄█▀▄██▄░░░░░░░░▀█▄▒▒▒
    ▒▒█▀░▀░░▄▀░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░▀█▒▒
    █▀░░░░███░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀█
    █░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░
    ██▄░░▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░█
    ▀█░
    █░█░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░█▀
    ▒▒
    █▀░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▀░░░░▄█▀▒▒
    ▒▒▒
    █░░░░░░▀█░░░░░▄█▀▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒
    █▄░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    Those roles don't appear at the start of the game.

Each night, one of the Nobles that was not visited by the Matriarch or by the King will become one of the following, in the following order: Lugal - N1, Kunigaz - N2, Rixs - N3, and Korol - N4. (The noble who founds a faction will be selected via RNG)
    In addition, the 'Chief' role is the I-E's equivalent of a Mason - he can talk to the 'Mason Leader/Godfather Hybrid' at night and to the, well, 'Junior' Mason Leader, and to all the other Chiefs.
    Last edited by ; March 12th, 2018 at 02:13 PM.

5. ISO #5

Those roles don't appear at the start of the game.

Each night, one of the Nobles that was not visited by the Matriarch or by the King will become one of the following, in the following order: Lugal - N1, Kunigaz - N2, Rixs - N3, and Korol - N4. (The noble who founds a faction will be selected via RNG)
    In addition, the 'Chief' role is the I-E's equivalent of a Mason - he can talk to the 'Mason Leader/Godfather Hybrid' at night and to the, well, 'Junior' Mason Leader, and to all the other Chiefs.
    Then it means, that Balto-Slavs has lowest chanice of win .
    How about all factions will be founded at same or almost-same night?
    Let's do that:
    Lugal and Kunigaz - N1, Rixs and Korol/Knaz - N2.
    I think this idea is better for M-FM, than S-FM.
    Last edited by Arsonist; March 13th, 2018 at 06:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Then it means, that Balto-Slavs has lowest chanice of win .
    How about all factions will be founded at same or almost-same night?
    Let's do that:
    Lugal and Kunigaz - N1, Rixs and Korol/Knaz - N2.
    I think this idea is better for M-FM, than S-FM.
    Balto-Slavs are not here at beginning, that's all. They just don't exist, so they don't really "lose".

Your idea of N1 and N2 doesn't work because then Town has 0 chances to win... You imagine losing 2 citizens per day, whatever the lynch result was??? Plus the possible conversion, so it's exponential?????? It'd just become a war between small factions, no real uninformed majority. A good thing in this setup is that it forces town to lynch, without having a mandatory vote or starting at a bad position for Town (like in Which witch is which). This works very well for a S-FM =) would play this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7
    Ganelon

Changelog - the correct order would be Anatolians on N1, Italo-Celts in N2, Germanics on N3 and Balto-Slavs on N4.

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Also, there can, at maximum, be four of those RNG conversion during the ge.

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Also, if anyone could provide a name for the Balto-Slav king other than Kralj/Korol/Krol/Car/Tsar/Knyaz/Knaz that would be appreciated, as none of those terms were not used in the time/era this FM is supposed to be set in. @Noz_Bugz

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

I'm thinking of removing one of the factions - the Anatolians, as I think the game would get pretty chaotic with that insane number of factions. I'm also considering changing the Tribal factions' conversion to work only every two or three nights, to prevent the game from spiraling into a 6-way faction war.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by ; March 14th, 2018 at 06:40 AM.

12. ISO #12

I'm thinking of removing one of the factions - the Anatolians, as I think the game would get pretty chaotic with that insane number of factions. I'm also considering changing the Tribal factions' conversion to work only every two or three nights, to prevent the game from spiraling into a 6-way faction war.

Thoughts?
    Ageree

13. ISO #13

Also, if anyone could provide a name for the Balto-Slav king other than Kralj/Korol/Krol/Car/Tsar/Knyaz/Knaz that would be appreciated, as none of those terms were not used in the time/era this FM is supposed to be set in. @Noz_Bugz
    Khan? But I don't know if it was used at this time... I guess Mongolians are quite old, no?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Thoughts?
    Conversion N1, no N2, yes N3, no N4, yes N5, no N6 and above. That would be nice. That, or buff the Chief role in some way.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    The rise of the Mongols was around 1210AD? correct me if I am wrong
    Well, the first emperor of China built the Great Wall and that was around 420 AD, well I think. So I guess Mongols were installed since a long time if they needed such a big wall ^^

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    drop one faction in all honesty, either that up the amount of players
    Actually I'd prefer upping amount of players than removing a faction. Just add one or two nobles =)

also if you choose to remove a faction, remove balto-slavs and you'll have fixed your leader name problem lol.

19. ISO #19
    Ganelon

Khan refers to a Mongolic/Turkic King. I'm looking for an indigenous term which, sadly, is probably unknown at this time...
    Last edited by ; March 14th, 2018 at 01:56 PM.

20. ISO #20
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Actually I'd prefer upping amount of players than removing a faction. Just add one or two nobles =)

also if you choose to remove a faction, remove balto-slavs and you'll have fixed your leader name problem lol.
    Hmm true, the Balto-Slavs split rather late, it would make more sense to remove them than to remove the Anatolians... I think I'll use this idea. Thank you!

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

Also, if I add an extra player wouldn't that turn the setup into an M-FM? I'm not qualified to host an M-FM, but I could try to create an M-FM setup

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Conversion N1, no N2, yes N3, no N4, yes N5, no N6 and above. That would be nice. That, or buff the Chief role in some way.
    The thing is that the 'Masons' and the Cultafia-yellow thingies can also convert. I might have to modify them somehow - perhaps make it so they can only use their conversions every 2 nights, starting on N2?

23. ISO #23

Khan refers to a Mongolic/Turkic King. I'm looking for an indigenous term which, sadly, is probably unknown at this time...
    Well um your list was too many words I didn't know lol. So I have no idea, and I'm not sure there are that many words for kings of this time at this place...

24. ISO #24

Also, if I add an extra player wouldn't that turn the setup into an M-FM? I'm not qualified to host an M-FM, but I could try to create an M-FM setup
    True it'd become M-FM but not much harder to host.

25. ISO #25

The thing is that the 'Masons' and the Cultafia-yellow thingies can also convert. I might have to modify them somehow - perhaps make it so they can only use their conversions every 2 nights, starting on N2?
    Maybe limit conversion #? 2 for King/Heir, 4 for Matriarch/Patriarch and 1-2 for minor factions?

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

I think I'll remove the Lugal faction completely and I'll instead have the faction 'founding' events happen every two nights.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.