[WIP] Fallout - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fallout

Re: Fallout

Ew that setup is huge... Question: Executioner is "immune at night". Immune to what exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Re: Fallout

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ew that setup is huge... Question: Executioner is "immune at night". Immune to what exactly?
    I lost time halfway through fixing the rolecards. Probably still better than 70 spoilers, though.

Also, your question is answered in the setup. Sheriff can't detect Benign, Executioner doesn't have a night action to block, so only thing left is kills lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,