S-FM Your Everyday Average Game - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    inb4 sb16 and MM are skypers.
    i feel as rule follower, i shouldn't be voting because that is skyper win condition, right? to control votes?? sooo...if no one votes, skypers can't win, right?
    Yeah, if no kills happens, skypers don't win! Yay! But there's no game then... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So it's safe to say we don't think that there's another game thrower am I wrong or right?
    what? theres 4 left?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Did you just slip by saying "I feel like a rule follower"?
    not even close fool. i forget some of y'alls first and second languages are not english lol

what? theres 4 left?? lol

not even close fool. i forget some of y'alls first and second languages are not english lol
    Game thrower is a role, youíre thinking of rule breaker?
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    you can almost hear the bullet where the mayor shortly kills himself/herself upon realization.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    SB16 was completely right ultimately.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Itís a long and complicated ass process.

This post actually gives me good vibes though so thatís a start!
    Clearing things up. In mod mafia, leads are obtained by night actions, usually. In FM, they are obtained by chat. So the "why not claim rule follower? susp." is because it could've been a "slip", aka a tell that you're scum, an error which would be alignment indicative. Games can be won in the sole basis of such slips. The more someone posts, the more he may commit slips. So being AFK day one can be suspicious, because of what I'll explain now: the Skyper case.

A Skyper has a PERMANENT chat with other Skypers. He might be trying to make up a plan before posting, so he can control votes. And not voting as Naz suggested is a terrrrrrible idea, since there are not only skypers and since the game will never end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Btw i wont be able to use my first logic since sb16 revealed it and blink will be rbing me no 2ndary win forme then. Anyway when u guys makin more talks i should be ablr to figure out who s rule breaker
    @Spruance contribute more
    YOU CANT WIN VIA SECONDARY WIN CONDITIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    you can almost hear the bullet where the mayor shortly kills himself/herself upon realization.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    SB16 was completely right ultimately.

Clearing things up. In mod mafia, leads are obtained by night actions, usually. In FM, they are obtained by chat. So the "why not claim rule follower? susp." is because it could've been a "slip", aka a tell that you're scum, an error which would be alignment indicative. Games can be won in the sole basis of such slips. The more someone posts, the more he may commit slips. So being AFK day one can be suspicious, because of what I'll explain now: the Skyper case.

A Skyper has a PERMANENT chat with other Skypers. He might be trying to make up a plan before posting, so he can control votes. And not voting as Naz suggested is a terrrrrrible idea, since there are not only skypers and since the game will never end :P
    Woah, woah, hold up. who's talking about voting me > skype chat talking about killin me?? y'all slippin left and right

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Is It Ok For Me To Vote You Then?
    Hm this could be an "Efekannn" way of asking if we are on the same side so to say, and. I don't think he would do it like that if he were a follower, but then again it could be nothing what are everyones thoughts on this?

Woah, woah, hold up. who's talking about voting me > skype chat talking about killin me?? y'all slippin left and right
    He said not voting at all is bad for the game but anyone with a brai. Knows with 1 gamethrower allready dead there is probally minimum of 2 skypers and we can prevent them from winning if we dont vote and use night kills instead, using our secondary roles will be a good way to draw out scum, not by chatting lol