S-FM 242: The Coldest War - Page 133
Register

User Tag List

Page 133 of 158 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3149
  1. #2641

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    @RLVG you ll give me my win right? ok i m about to do it
    dude they can make 2 kills, and u know they will still hit u =\ we can protect u and give u ur win. WE HAVE A GUARANTEED WIN HERE AND SOME1 TO STAY ON U they would not waste a kill on that.

    If you are scared of the RB, we can get RLVG who is consort so whad can stay on you and just lynch the other 2 mafia.

  2. #2642

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    yeah i m prety much convienced that voss and rlvg are mafias, my bs act proved me much
    -vote voss

    meanwhile i read the posts that s been made earlier. i m a man of my word so i will side town till the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  3. #2643

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    so i should? just be honest i will give the gun to someone idk tonight after skipping they should reveal
    The way RLVG and Yuki are falling down on themselves to get lynched, Unknown probably has the gun, so they have 2 kills tonight. That puts us at

    right now
    5/3/1

    Skip?
    3/3/1

    Skipping puts you in the same situation tomorrow. If you're giving this game to mafia, might as well just do it now.

    Where as voting mafia/extra gun mafia puts us at

    4/2/1 tomorrow.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  4. #2644

  5. #2645

  6. #2646

  7. #2647

  8. #2648

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    day just started, so technically we have 2 days lol
    oh cool, here is my idea: if earlier rlvg didn't claim ani mportant role he is mafia and pretty mcuh confident about voss' lynch if it were to be happening
    voss:70% mafia, since rlvg doesnt really mind it "or act like he doesnt" i think we should focus on RLVG more. in the end voss was so emotional that he couldnt even vote RLVG right ? x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  9. #2649

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    i kinda wanna have rlvg lynch for today just because he was seemingly to be so confident about voss' lynch doesnt matter that much, at least that s how i see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  10. #2650

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    oh cool, here is my idea: if earlier rlvg didn't claim ani mportant role he is mafia and pretty mcuh confident about voss' lynch if it were to be happening
    voss:70% mafia, since rlvg doesnt really mind it "or act like he doesnt" i think we should focus on RLVG more. in the end voss was so emotional that he couldnt even vote RLVG right ? x)
    im fine with either, BUT you need to realize there will be 2 kills tonight and you will be preaching to efe, nawa, and either whad or unknown (whom i have confidence in now)

  11. #2651

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    RLVG and Yuki are wolfing. They wanted the lynch on me yesterday, because they could block SK, and get two kills on their own. Then they would have had majority 'with spruance'. This didn't work out, so they saved it, Unknown's faking the role block. RLVG just missed his opportunity to hammer me.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  12. #2652

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    so what do you think disto? wait for rlvg's lynch or voss lynch for insta as soon as whad comes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  13. #2653

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i kinda wanna have rlvg lynch for today just because he was seemingly to be so confident about voss' lynch doesnt matter that much, at least that s how i see it.
    look at the day 2 lynch, he refused to vote voss and hasnt addressed him all game. Voss is able to kill, so is Yuki. That is why im pushing on Voss. RLVG can RB, that is it. if we kill Voss, then 1 kill happens, then we lynch Yuki, 0 more kills can happen. its over. then RLVG.

  14. #2654

  15. #2655

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im fine with either, BUT you need to realize there will be 2 kills tonight and you will be preaching to efe, nawa, and either whad or unknown (whom i have confidence in now)
    btw 1st nk is sk 2nd one is mafia right? how about we add my 3rd one? :=)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  16. #2656

  17. #2657

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Distorted, is it possible for it to be RLVG/Yuki/Nawa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

  18. #2658

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I would prefer yuki over RLVG, but I WILL hammer all 3 of them no fking problem lol
    yuki=voss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  19. #2659

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Distorted, is it possible for it to be RLVG/Yuki/Nawa?
    voss didnt use his gun btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  20. #2660

    Re: S-FM The Coldest War

    -vote RLVG
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •