{Watch List} Arrow: 9934440; rumox: 3805702; Lukasz: 421405; Venarissa: 6266932; Frank: 9761729
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Arrow: 9934440; rumox: 3805702; Lukasz: 421405; Venarissa: 6266932; Frank: 9761729

Account Name & Account ID:
    Arrow 1-S2-1-9934440

In-Game Name:
    Armando Bellucci

Crimes Committed:
    Intentional Gamethrowing

Your Account Name:
    Lawiez

Summary:
    D2 #6 claims invest, and says 11 in triad.
    Dead Doc LW confirms that 11 was Vet.

Town puts up #6, "premade group just fucked y'all. kill me now then kill 11 tonight" get lynched flips MAYOR

Additional info:
    in the previous game to this one, a player that was triad claimed that there was a premade group that was cheating.
    this was based on the fact that 2 jailors executed 2 triads on n1 randomly.
    also, I was bg that protected someone and got DH killed n2.

I will attach the replay of this game and the previous game, and i don't feel there was any cheating going on in either game.
    arrow throw.SC2Replay
    claim cheating.SC2Replay

edit: oh i just realized arrow is a godfather on these forums, i do hope it's not the same guy or it will be really really sad

2. ISO #2

Arrow: 1-S2-1-9934440

Account Name: Arrow
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-9934440
    In-Game Name: nigger mcniggerton (both games)

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, possible Skyping

Your Account Name: XCodes
    Summary: As Doctor, N1, I visit Vet and get shot. Arrow proceeds to accuse Vet and attempt to vote him up, resulting in he getting himself lynched D2. Doesn't reveal while on trial. Replay for this game is "-Mafia- (7)"

I am also attaching and uploading a previous replay because of the charges of skyping some other players were making. It has many of the same players and the game plays out in a highly suspicious manner. Entire Triad is dead by day 3, almost entirely by Jailor bullets. One of the Jailors accuses me of lying on my LW before executing me night 5 (Arsonist), but my claimed LW was consistent with his information at the time, AFAIK. Just in case my own play is brought under suspicion, I intentionally called out 12 for k/m because first night clearly showed there were 2 jailors, so jailor possibility would have been upfront in other player's mind. Calling out 5 for nc was blind luck. Replay for this game is "-Mafia- (6)"
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Arrow: 1-S2-1-9934440

REPLAY 1
    ID Verification:
    Arrow: 1-S2-1-9934440 - Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    Arrow: Ctrl+2

Summary
    Arrow is given the name "Armando Bellucci" and roles Mayor in slot #6.

NIGHT 1 #13 (Doctor) dies to Veteran and leaves a LW saying he was visiting #11.
    DAY 2 #6 claims invest and says #11 is triad. #6 provides no defense and is lynched 3-5; role revealed as the Mayor.

Was the game result altered?
    YES, the game ended on Day 6 with a Triad victory.

REPLAY 2
    ID Verification:
    Arrow: 1-S2-1-9934440 - Correct

Players Added to Report:
    rumox: 1-S2-1-3805702
    Lukasz: 1-S2-1-421405
    Venarissa: 1-S2-1-6266932
    Frank: 1-S2-1-9761729

Hotkeys
    rumox: E
    Lukasz: 6
    Venarissa: Ctrl+3
    Frank: Ctrl+4
    Arrow: Ctrl+6

Summary
    Gameplay was completely normal and the town was very strong until Day 6, where the only remaining evil player revealed himself to be an Executioner turned Scumbag. Venarissa and Frank encourage everyone to commit suicide to give the Scumbag a win. Lukasz agrees to do it.
    On Night 6, rumox, Lukasz, Venarissa, and Frank suicide, while Arrow, the Scumbag, and the Mayor do not.

Was the game result altered?
    No, the mayor was able to save the town win by lynching the scumbag on Day 7, giving the town the victory.

VERDICT
    Player Offenses
    Arrow: Intentional Game Throwing
    rumox: Attempted Game Throwing
    Lukasz: Attempted Game Throwing
    Venarissa: Attempted Game Throwing
    Frank: Attempted Game Throwing

Previous Offenses
    Arrow: None
    rumox: None
    Lukasz: None
    Venarissa: None
    Frank: Game Throwing (WL x2)

Recommended Action
    Arrow: Watch List x2
    rumox: On-Hold
    Lukasz: On-Hold
    Venarissa: On-Hold
    Frank: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    In the second replay, it is considered game throwing to suicide to give a win to someone else unless everyone agrees to it. This is attempted game throwing since the remaining town players clearly didn't want to lose.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

5. ISO #5