Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: S-FM Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks Bark View Post
    Other than ilovepickles and Hybrid and kind of scvmurder I still have no idea who any of you guys are and I don't really know how to I guess sleuth this shit out without gaining a little more context.

So like.... Who the fuck are you guys? Answer me these questions three:

-How long have you been playing mafia?
    -Did you learn mafia from the arcadethingwhatever or somewhere else?
    -please describe your typical mafia playstyle/personality as an ice cream flavor and explain why
    Shit knows, i played since Torgal clan was rising
    I didn't
    Shit knows
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    To steal from PTB,

1. What is your timezone?
    2. How do you react under pressure?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
    5. Preferred Pronoun?

1. What is your timezone? EST
    2. How do you react under pressure? I will cut you.
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Mayor
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Lynching Hybrid
    5. Preferred Pronoun? God
    +3 GMT
    Not the one to know this
    Neutral Benign
    Lynching 1 mafia.
    Illuminati
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    uhh, ok i m sorry, worth though

@ilovepickles i m just troling around since it s unranked and no one will get salty at the end except mesk
    anyway i m going off as tomorrow to be a new hybrid
    so regulars of this forum are only shitposting because it's an "unranked" game.

I guess you can't rely too much on your meta reads then.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    naw, i m trying to get them know us better and faster so we can end this game as fast as we can. You guys came anyway, so bye
    also i m not cheating ?
    Why do you want to end the game as fast as you can? Do you know statistically speaking, the longer the day phase, the longer civilians have a chance to catch 1 of 2 scums on their first lynch. So when all's said and done, you should actually be weary of anyone looking for a quick hammer.

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why y'all so nosy wit da damn questions...sheesh

1. What is your timezone? texas, baby
    2. How do you react under pressure? cool as a cucumber
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? whatever side doesn't succ
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? ????????idk its my first game, bro
    5. Preferred Pronoun? she

-How long have you been playing mafia? since hurricane harvey time -ish..like after i evacuated
    -Did you learn mafia from the arcadethingwhatever or somewhere else? arcade baby
    -please describe your typical mafia playstyle/personality as an ice cream flavor and explain why: like getting ur favorite flavor in a cone, walking away and then dropping it on the ground. bc i talk without thinking at times. lol
    I like you. You got spunk.

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

I'm not entirely satisfied with Mashmallow man's replies, but for now, I'm feeling better about him so I'll let him go. Still feel Murderer and Hybrid are both civ. Think naz is ballsy and cool and civ.

Honestly, not entirely sure about Nawa or Efekannn. The former because of lack of posts and the latter because he's hard to read???? Anyone who's played with this cool, crazy German know what he's about? And The fact that Aardvark, someone I have played with before, was browsing the thread and not posting initially (why I called him out in the first place) is what triggered my alarm. Yeah yeah, it had only been 40 minutes since the game started--that's not the point. He's someone who generally posts a lot faster and shoots into question mode. I felt like he held back justttttt a slight bit but his bussing those weird ass questions is a good thing, but it could be him trying to fall into his civ meta as well. I'm not so sure yet.

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepickles View Post
    I'm not entirely satisfied with Mashmallow man's replies, but for now, I'm feeling better about him so I'll let him go. Still feel Murderer and Hybrid are both civ. Think naz is ballsy and cool and civ.

Honestly, not entirely sure about Nawa or Efekannn. The former because of lack of posts and the latter because he's hard to read???? Anyone who's played with this cool, crazy German know what he's about? And The fact that Aardvark, someone I have played with before, was browsing the thread and not posting initially (why I called him out in the first place) is what triggered my alarm. Yeah yeah, it had only been 40 minutes since the game started--that's not the point. He's someone who generally posts a lot faster and shoots into question mode. I felt like he held back justttttt a slight bit but his bussing those weird ass questions is a good thing, but it could be him trying to fall into his civ meta as well. I'm not so sure yet.
    So Youre Saying Im Mafia Huh?
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Read lists are useless right now, bc nothing has been yet posted, yet i dislike @ilovepickles - he has only shitposted so far and nothing really serious was said.
    I'd like to know your major contributions to this thread as opposed to shitposting. Please, enlighten me. I have made a heck of a bigger effort than you. So as much as it pains me to say this to a cat, you suck serious monkey balls.

27. ISO #177

I'd like to know your major contributions to this thread as opposed to shitposting. Please, enlighten me. I have made a heck of a bigger effort than you. So as much as it pains me to say this to a cat, you suck serious monkey balls.
    ''I have made a heck of a bigger effort than you.''

I Can Approve You Managed To Trigger Me
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #178

Hm, for the new guys, this is how you vote if you didn't know.

[♤vote♤]playernamehere [♤/vote♤]

Type that without the spades.

For example, I'll vote our salty cat.
    -vote Nawa
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

how does one unvote to vote for someone else?
    It's simply [vote ] tags again. If you want to simply have no vote, it's [ unvote ] [ / unvote ].
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #186

Maybe so, but five of you have some idea of what others meta is while 3 of us are in the dark about you. And that puts us at a distinct disadvantage. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for some transparency.

-he seems like a cool guy, and probably an active player. he hasn't done anything to judge on yet other than aggro hybrid
    -Nawa hasn't posted yet. I don't know what Idem stands for
    -he seems abrasive but that doesn't say to me whether his style is effective or not. I've seen kids act like him and still be good players but they were still frustrating to play with and rarely made it to endgame

Why did you pick those three to ask about?
    It's something latin, it means "same", aka in this sentence "especially the guys that know his meta".
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #187

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

it's a crazy hunch right now, but I think he's one of the scum team based on a weird intuition I got just now :o
    I think you ate too many pickles xD

Make a case, at least... I can't even defend.

38. ISO #188

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nawa is usually very silent and lurking, and Scv knows this. That's part of the reasons I voted him.
    @Nawa us also always scum. He he never isn't scum for some reason lol.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

39. ISO #189

Nawa's online right now. Nawa, you could post something useful at least I've checked your posts on this thread, and they are worthless. Right now, I'm not sure if it's because you don't have time or if you're scum. I don't have much time myself (even if today I have full day to play ), and I still make contributive posts (well I hope so :P).

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

@Nawa us also always scum. He he never isn't scum for some reason lol.
    That's why my vote is on you: your logical fallacies are scummy as hell.

42. ISO #192

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's why my vote is on you: your logical fallacies are scummy as hell.
    I'm always numba one scum suspect. Yet I'm always town

43. ISO #193

Hm, MM hoping on what he believes is an easy lynch has me worried he's scum. I believe he thinks I'm the easiest lynch and is pushing it.
    Don't worry, I wouldn't push you at more than L-3 right now, and I think noone should push anymore at L-2 atm. It would allow a turbo lynch for the Mafia. As I already stated, my vote is a pressure vote.

44. ISO #194

I'm always numba one scum suspect. Yet I'm always town
    False. You were Senior Ghost, weren't you?

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

hold up a second. I was excited to start playing but Mesk was taking forever so I left to play vido games, when I got in there was 4 pages of stuff to read and an unfuckable chain linkitis fence

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

is 20k points a lot

I don't understand the question
    Yes, 20k points is a lot. I play Sc2 Mafia since 2 years and I played a lot (more than 500 games, I don't rmeember how many exactly) and I just hit 10k.

50. ISO #200