Re: Rachyl threw a game tonight....

ID Verification:
    Not included in report

Players Added to Report:
    Rachyl: 1-S2-1-9754431

Hotkey
    Rachyl: 3

Summary:
    Rachyl chooses the name IMHERETOTHROW and is a Veteran in slot #10.

This account is brand new, the player had to enter their ID at the start of the game, and chose RACHYLCHOO.

On Day 1, Rachyl immediately spams;
    I 01:58 Rachyl THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BANNING ME 1 LIASON, 6 INCENSE, 12 DRAGONHEAD RACHYL THROW CHOO CHOO
    I 01:58 Rachyl THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BANNING ME 1 LIASON, 6 INCENSE, 12 DRAGONHEAD RACHYL THROW CHOO CHOO
    I 01:59 Rachyl THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BANNING ME 1 LIASON, 6 INCENSE, 12 DRAGONHEAD RACHYL THROW CHOO CHOO
    I 01:59 Rachyl THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BANNING ME 1 LIASON, 6 INCENSE, 12 DRAGONHEAD RACHYL THROW CHOO CHOO
    I 02:00 Rachyl THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BANNING ME 1 LIASON, 6 INCENSE, 12 DRAGONHEAD RACHYL THROW CHOO CHOO
    I 02:00 Rachyl THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BANNING ME 1 LIASON, 6 INCENSE, 12 DRAGONHEAD RACHYL THROW CHOO CHOO
    I 02:01 Rachyl THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BANNING ME 1 LIASON, 6 INCENSE, 12 DRAGONHEAD RACHYL THROW CHOO CHOO

This information is correct.

The game ends on Day 6 with a Triad victory.

Was the game result altered?
    You won't believe this.. but no. The Triad got a Flawless Victory on this.

Player Offenses:
    Rachyl: Smurfing and Hacking

Previous Offenses:
    None for this account ID

Recommended Action:
    Permaban

Additional Notes:
    This is clearly a smurf account from the same user who had the name NotRachyl.

Thank you for your effort to keep the game clean!
    Last edited by Tempest; October 17th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.

3. ISO #3