I realize it is the natural knee-jerk reaction to think every time someone does the wrong thing and you lose because of it, that person was "throwing".

I would like to open this thread up to hear from the entire community what you think throwing really is.

I think the worst part of our community is that everytime someone does a dumb or misinformed thing they are accused of throwing and bashed repeatedly. I am not making this post because people have unjustly done it to me, I am making it because I see new players being scared off by people spamming "YOU FUCKING THREW I AM REPORTING YOU @#%@#%!#@%". This is a serious issue because it is unlikely SC2 will get that many new players from now on. If the few new players to mafia are scared off by salty players, without any growth, the community will inevitably die.

So, basically, I want this thread to be an opportunity for the community to decide what is really an example of "throwing" and what is not. I would love to hear specific game examples and why you think it is or is not throwing.