Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    SCV I just don't like being indifferent to lynch. Lynch is catharsis.

Speaking of which @Fatalis I genuinely thought it could generate some content but well. Now we're at it:
    - If a prize is won, will it be available again the next day or will the raffle happen between what's left?
    - Could you confirm what happen when mafia each put a single ticket on black lottery: do they each get a guaranteed (random)black prize?

I know very well I haven't voted, nothing really jumped into my face so far. I don't vote on pure gut/sheeping, need at least a tiny bit of reason. Also tbh last game is clouding my judgment a bit (SCV/Hybrid "scumcream" flipped townies, and the most townie of them all flipped Mafioso).
    I intended to park my vote somewhere before going ZzZ, but I first need a full reread (time)

(looking forward to your own scum reads btw)
    I'm still feeling out the players here, hence why I've only been prodding around so far.

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    On D1 lynch, I am against random lynching. Unless we have a solid lynch, the probability of mislynch is too great (8/11 or 8:3 if you.like odds)
    I'm here for you to talk with. Nobody suggested random lynching as far as I know, so you seem to be dissuading a lynch purely on odds.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Well then. I am going to sleep. Unfortunately my appearance tomorrow may be zero to the odd pop in. I am going to an amusement park tomorrow(Canada's Wonderland) with friends and dinner after so my appearance tomorrow is unknown. I still believe SD16 is scum and I wholeheartedly put my vote on him. I will probably not change my vote or even appear before day ends tomorrow, maybe pop in for a random one liner if i go to piss or something. I hope you all take SD16's tantrum and incredible defensiveness as evidence as his scumminess and I hope I come back at end of day to SD16 being lynched. Player I stayed up as long as i can to see your wall of text but unfortunately i did not get to see it. Gl every1.
    Hard to keep up with the case about you against SB due to the language styles from both of you. Could you re-elaborate whether you still think SB is scum along with Nawa?

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM QUALITY

you can fuck off too. why do you sign up for games you dont participate in? you're absolutely aware that you're playing like shit and yet you continue to do so
    screw off you agressive cunt, the only thing you will do is to haras people so we are at the same door in your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Enough with the paragraphs about mechanics. You could have easily posed your question in green to the host and cleared this up the previous day. You're shown what prizes are won at the day start post. As to whether items can be reused:

Are all abilities from raffles one-use?
    Is it possible for e.g. the prize for the red raffle to be sheriff more than once?

You support day 1 lynch yet the only read you give was null on SCV, and you've stated yourself that pure odds don't favor town. If you want a productive lynch, then propose a scum read so we can start discussing.
    Raffle Prizes are one use.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #209

- If a prize is won, will it be available again the next day or will the raffle happen between what's left?
    - Could you confirm what happen when mafia each put a single ticket on black lottery: do they each get a guaranteed (random)black prize?
    Raffle Prizes are randomised each day anew. Prizes may repeat them selves, prizes may never show up.

Mafia have their draw in their scum chat. There are 3 black raffles, Black 1, Black 2 and Black 3. The Mafia have to buy at least one ticket from each draw to get all 3 prized for that day.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

I'm using 50 post pages. It's easier for everyone involved if you just use the post number (ex: #140) for reference, or quote it.
    Fuck off. I fucking hate when someone says "#238, #157, #459". Takes so much time to go see... Just search for it lmao it's already quoted in the wall.

Thank you, this includes the answer to the first question of mine. Or at the least I'm satisfied enough to accept it.

For the missing quote here, "I focused on Scv then because he was the only one there." Oh my god. Someone is being voted on the base of PURE bullshit (his name is near "Mafia" in the role list), and "he's the only one there", so let's vote him, push him and everything when he did absolutely nothing scummy. You may look at the previous game, 8-2-2, to see the same behavior when he was town. I admit that he is not very town-like with this defense, but it seems to be his playstyle lol. And YES, I am defending him. Not because I'm scum. Because he's town. And I'm attacking you. Because you are experienced and trying to fake new player errors. You're a bit like me in the 8-2-2 game in the scene with Hybrid... :P

Wooo! Productive wallpost with spare time to make a meme.
    There, two charcters, dumb website. Happy?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    You havnt voted. Or you faking us.
    I voted, dark lord. Check the vote count before saying such a terrible thing ^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #213

nah picture is just old
    turned 16 today
    The FUCK?! THIS IS YOU?

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    In this setup, where Town is not guaranteed night actions since the Mafia can participate in our raffles, it is a bad idea to wait for leads. Instead of sitting around passively, we should be proactively trying to get reads on players.

And if that means voting somebody early in the game to put pressure on them so that we can trigger some sort of response, then that's what we're going to do. And if that somehow ends up in a D1 lynch, so be it.

That doesn't mean I am hellbent on getting someone lynched D1. If nobody seems scummy to me, I'll just unvote. But if someone smells like ass to me, then hell yeah I'm not going to hesitate about lynching D1.

As for my thoughts on SCV:
    1. He started a random lynch.
    2. He might simply be Town/proactive player trying to start the ball rolling, in which case it's a dick move for us to penalise him for that.
    3. If he's evil, he might be relying on us thinking that way to get himself off the hook.
    4. His whole "SB16 and Nawa are working together" argument is kinda undermined by Marshmallow defending him.

One possible conclusion is that SB16 and Nawa are Mafia, or SCV and Marsh are. But I doubt it. More likely, the Mafia are just lurking around watching the outspoken ones going at each others' throats.

Of course, maybe that's what they're counting on, but meh, we gotta start somewhere.

So I'm going to vote one of the quiet ones.

-vote mrtrophywife
    Notice how YOU were quiet? And for which reasons? Tell yourself it's probably the same for him... Also, @Hybrid , we need a jester

15. ISO #215

The action Always occurs when I sleep
    I had a feeling it was a trap, but from SJ and not MM.

I played with scv before as town, he sheeps, he starts lynch trains and jump on them. So I will be a bit conservative when voting him
    SB is actively scum hunting, maybe too aggressive, but still that doesn't qualify as scum points
    Hybrid is silent. Am I in a dream? Either he is busy with RL or he is playing the lurking game. Will be waiting for him to return
    Gyrlander our host from last game, I want to hear your thoughts on the scv- sb, the mm trap and d1 lynch
    xD Hybrid was lurking yesterday and didn't post. Weeeiiiiiirrrrrddddd. SB doesn't have that behavior when he's town. I remember him in the FM Pulp Fiction, hosted by Suntax. He was, imo, the MVP of that game. Everything he said had a sense, everything was good. WHY DID I GET SCUM THIS TIME

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    screw off you agressive cunt, the only thing you will do is to haras people so we are at the same door in your opinion.
    Hybrid, you are usually a jester on acid. Right now, you're more like a jester without a mouth. Please contribute a bit

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Since Dr Unknown lurked for a while before disappearing I would leave my vote at
    -vote Dr Unknown
    for the night.
    ...? Elaborate please.

18. ISO #218

By the way, for the SB16/Nawa scumteam theory, my opinion is no. I think Nawa is innocent. However, Exeter350 may not be that nice... Remember: he was the first on Scv's train (thanks for pointing that out PIayer), did not post a lot but did put his vote on non suspicious people like mrtrophywife OR jumped on the lynch train ^^ so if SB16 flips scum at some time, I'd like to question a bit more Exeter350.

And please say SB, not SD. His name is not Stealthdumber.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

By the way, for the SB16/Nawa scumteam theory, my opinion is no. I think Nawa is innocent. However, Exeter350 may not be that nice... Remember: he was the first on Scv's train (thanks for pointing that out PIayer), did not post a lot but did put his vote on non suspicious people like mrtrophywife OR jumped on the lynch train ^^ so if SB16 flips scum at some time, I'd like to question a bit more Exeter350.

you act weird for me
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

21. ISO #221

I think that will be all for the afternoon (GMT). Nawa, I see you're online, and I'd like to know your thoughts about the SB16/Scv thing, and about THE LYNCH TRAIN on THE LYNCH TRAIN. Thanks.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS BEFORE THIS PLACE BLOWS, NAWA. POST FAST.

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Now finally here.

And i rly feel like fuck everyone.

-vote Hybrid

Already said the reason.

and btw, my "Town" players aren't read by me as town read, but not a null and not a scum
    A quote, please?
    you act weird for me
    Uh, okay.

23. ISO #223

Here's my opinion at ppl

Townie

Scv bc he proved his point of effort and not sheep.
    Player bc walls of texts are rarely seen among the scum
    Marshall bc he has effort and basically involved
    Stealthbomber16 for having an effor into xatching possible scum

Null

Mrtrophywire as few contribution
    Dr unkown did some questions and didnt try to partcipate
    Allnother non-contributers

Scum

Hybrid - haven't seen him do anything since unvote of unnecessary vote, basically the only one to have scum points right now.

Note to all enrsged faces pls:
    Null category grows to Scum slowly, and the Rown has more chance into switchin to g Scum fast
    yo this
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

i am not a fan of shit posting, i post when i have something to say, please tell me what has changed since the post i wrote and before i went offline?
    I don't shitpost either, but ~25% of all posts are mine
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

27. ISO #227

i am not a fan of shit posting, i post when i have something to say, please tell me what has changed since the post i wrote and before i went offline?
    And also you wouldn't react to anything, including my upper post.
    You just literally "Stay Neutral" which is not a town action, but nor scum action, more like, suspicious.
    I am not voting yet, but the scumpoints are given.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

28. ISO #228

And also you wouldn't react to anything, including my upper post.
    You just literally "Stay Neutral" which is not a town action, but nor scum action, more like, suspicious.
    I am not voting yet, but the scumpoints are given.
    this one?
    Dr unkown did some questions and didnt try to partcipate
    if yes, then i am trying to participate, but it is still too early for me to start reading people

29. ISO #229

I don't shitpost either, but ~25% of all posts are mine
    you have 31 posts of 228 posts, which is way less than 25%. I am not saying that you are not participating, but please dont try to overestimate your presence.
    Finally, post count is relatively useless, see hybrid in the last game, he had most posts by far, but kinda less than useful content

30. ISO #230

So long sorry, I multitasked
    See you at wake!

Spoiler : Those I trust atm :

SCV: first post in thread is yolovote Hybrid. #84 defense is as light as could be expected. Mostly shitposting but in the end his "wagon" gave some info so fine. #107 bs #171 wtf. #148 #158 finally some sense put into his play, this + he making daychat live = gut town vibe. That doesn't mean I approve the gameplay itself (or Hybrid's last game) but so far I like your commitment in this D1. Keep it going
    From the look of this, it seems like you seem to agree with all of my points so far. SCV makes baseless accusations that he refuses to back up. We can agree on his #148 post finally being somewhat productive and answering questions based at him.
    I'd at #148 was the first time that he actually added something highly productive to the game.

#158 is pure bullshit. He restates his own opinions that were given in the #80-#110 postspan. Give no fucks if I'm accused by my major scumread. Marsh's trap was easily evaded by my own and Piayer's vote is what I'm adressing right now.

MM: played the "game solved gg" trick with Hybrid. #135 nice effort but on the 3 charges I just keep the "aggressive for no reason". #138 loosely gave town cred; either genuine naive, scum setting up his lylo, or townie reaction test. Overall fair chances to be a good guy + efforts helping town motion= trustable D1 at least. (That doesn't mean I approve all you said ^^ for example #177 still find this distinction irrelevant in that context, only discriminable through intentions and intentions can never be proven, so I agree with SB on this specific point)
    So I feel the need to point out that:
    1. You disacknowledged all of his posts from the start up to before #135.
    2. You disagree with 2/3 of his wallpost
    3. You noted that at #138 he gave out townpoints for basically no reason.
    And you still believe he is a trustable person. MM is certainly naive but that doesn't mean he's town.

Spoiler : On SCV/SB16 Drama :

Reminder:
    SCV train: 1st Exeter, 2nd Hybrid, 3rd MM, 4th Nawa, 5th SB, 6th Hybrid "sheep unvote"(sic)

SCV vote SB because 5th on his train + #117
    Covered this already. Fake vote.

SB vote SCV on anti-town behavior (policy)
    Anti-town behavior is not the same as policy. Hybrid would be a policy lynch. SCV is not a policy lynch.
    MM vote SB because 5th on SCV train + aggressivity

Me: about SB/Nawa connection, it MAY be possible but it's very thin to my guts. Only clue I gathered is they were 4th and 5th on the train, typical scum sneaking range. The obviousness of it actually dissuade me to believe it, I picture SB as experienced and don't think he would do that kind of gamble early day as scum, but hey idk, could also be wifom considering how "too scum to scum" is becoming a thing.
    Also we shouldn't forget infos from this train was nice to get but still, it was first train, early D1 with no basis except SCV asking for it (cmon we don't policy lynch when >24h daytime left): this isn't absolute info source at all.
    This is a good point and one I haven't been acknowledging. I would appreciate SCV to explain why I have scumties with Nawa.

Answer:

You shouldn't thank me, small history I have gives me a biased, respectful view on you and you may actually pay for it!

Yes SCV is anti-town, honestly last game I was exasperated by that playstyle of him & Hybrid. Said next time I should just policy lynch those aggressive gameplays. Now we're here, I think being anti-town early day is actually fine, to trigger some action and reactions. When EoD comes it's time to become serious for anti-town townie or they may just die by default.
    There's a difference between anti-town and policy.
    Hybrid isn't adding anything to the game and needs to get his ass in gear. However it is excusable because he isn't being prodded to ask anything.
    SCV is being super anti-town and his responses to my prods from #80-#110 were really inadequate. Both SCV and MM have tunnel vision so much that their peripheral vision has completely cut out the fact that I'm providing things.

It was early day. Imo we weren't supposed to seek a policy lynch, we were supposed to seek and destroy mafia.
    I find it problematic, and that's why I park my vote on you 'til I wake up. That and because I've got that respect for you as a townie and didn't saw you behave like a good townie. You got defensive & tunneled the man who animated the day for policy &/or meta reasons. To me your position on that train wasn't that significant, but pushing policy lynch at that timing, with that many people who gave almost 0 contribution and other shat going on, that's just weird.
    You say you think his reactions are scummy as fuck, but I believe this in-your-face top-shitposter gameplay is not standard for scum. Extreme anti-town if you want, but still not scum to my guts.
    I can stand for everyone who has played more than 3 games on this site by saying shitposting is NAI.
    #176 was overall nice effort but the fake post defense won't do the trick for me, my problem is less the wagon itself and more the motive. What's the point of "Thus proving you can't be fucking bothered to check the vote count or anything else"? I really want to believe you're town, but you are slightly anti-town yourself(if not scummy) atm and pushed SCV for being so (or should I say, for being more). Please convince me while I sleep, why I'm wrong about the policy thing, and mostly your feels on other things going on. I keep in mind you posted quite a bit already and some players have posted almost zero, so you're not doomed as long as you feed me proper rationales
    Fake vote was a trap. Trap was success. MM is too busy reveling in the fact that "I TRAPPED SOMEONE!" to realize he placed his bear trap inside of a bigger bear trap.

-vote Stealthbomber16

Spoiler : Null read/would lynch raffle: please contribute more or be shuffled in lynchpool when I wake up, apathy is hurting town and D2 will be built on D1 =3 :

Hybrid: played the "game solved gg" trick with MM. Unvoted SCV. Not much else.
    Nawa: #140 is fair explanation while debatable. #161 don't get why me & SB townie, don't get why Hybrid scummed #162 not a fan, cf #167. Waiting for an answer asap, why sheeping SCV?Policy?
    mrtrophywife: very light contributions. #82 says he's lost but no reaction to my post/Fatalis's. #136 "no tells based on this game for me right now" well f5 please =)
    Gyrlander: very light (none?) contributions so far. Wake up please!
    Dr Unknown: did not understand #74; we need more post from you Doc
    Exeter: updated: no more relevant since #197, good stuff although myself will wait 'til after my sleep to start poking lurkers.
    Fatalis: #75 #76 could be genuine, could be "look at me im scumhuntin" tbh #77 irony ? #166 yes. Waiting for your own vote/opinion

Not much to add here. Agree with quite a few of these.
    I wouldn't put as much emphasis on the "game solved gg" trick as that's really just shitposting.

Spoiler : Cold War Bonus :
    Lynch or no lynch put aside, I'd like opinions on how to play the raffle (yes AGAIN)!
    Assuming our assumptions are true and items repop, does anybody think group strategy could be possible to limit the odds for mafia to get Gold/Violet NK? (multiple maf nk would be hardcore) Or is this the "invisible hand" of market and we should just all be selfish and put our tickets there and there? Communism or liberalism?
    It's worth asking because group strategy requires agreement of most town to be competitive imo. Last minute half/half schism would be bad for daychat state and town overall, so it may be worth planning ahead as we got thel time. Also, mafia will be able to strat around lottery after today so imo daychat omerta on this mattter would be detrimental to town. (too few is detrimental, but I get how too much of it may be too. Just give simple thoughts.)
    I put in a point for one of the raffles. There's a prime way to trap those raffles and mafia will need to be careful. Fully expecting at least one mafia member to go all in on those raffles today.

/update sorry SCV I did my best
    Now with responses!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #231

There, two charcters, dumb website. Happy?
    Oh my fucking god if you bring up that role list that has 0% to do with anyone's motive then I will actually vomit.

There's no good way to tell someone that they shouldn't focus on that which I haven't tried yet. So just don't, fucking, do it.

The FUCK?! THIS IS YOU?
    Mhmm. If you're going to go for personal attacks, might as well show that I'm comfortable with who I am. Go all in.

it is still too early for me to start reading people
    Inexperience is different from "too early to form reads". Start with saying who you think is town or scum in the me vs scv bullshit, or if you think we're both town, and expand from there. Forming reads is easy to do but it takes effort to justify them.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Oh my fucking god if you bring up that role list that has 0% to do with anyone's motive then I will actually vomit.
    Lol, that's not my intention xD
    There's no good way to tell someone that they shouldn't focus on that which I haven't tried yet. So just don't, fucking, do it.

Mhmm. If you're going to go for personal attacks, might as well show that I'm comfortable with who I am. Go all in.

It's not what I meant. I meant that you chose a picture of yourself as avatar, allowing everyone to recognize you. I am not saying you are ugly or anything like that. No personal attack meant in it, and I honestly don't care if you want to personally attack me ;) I think that the rule against it was made by salty people lol.

Inexperience is different from "too early to form reads". Start with saying who you think is town or scum in the me vs scv bullshit, or if you think we're both town, and expand from there. Forming reads is easy to do but it takes effort to justify them.
    I agree on this point.

34. ISO #234

Gotta jet. Will be browsing on my phone. Still maintain that SCV is the threat for today.
    Still maintain my vote on you. You used to be way more useful to the town. Now you're losing your time in tunneling someone without thinking.

35. ISO #235

I already explained the rationale behind my vote on SCV.

As for my vote on mrtrophywife, to make it clearer, it's because he's lurking around, staying low, trying not to attract attention, etc. And yeah, there are other players like that, such as Dr Unknown who had the lowest post count when I last posted, but I decided to vote on one of the players in the middle range, and that was mrtrophywife.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

36. ISO #236

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    I already explained the rationale behind my vote on SCV.

As for my vote on mrtrophywife, to make it clearer, it's because he's lurking around, staying low, trying not to attract attention, etc. And yeah, there are other players like that, such as Dr Unknown who had the lowest post count when I last posted, but I decided to vote on one of the players in the middle range, and that was mrtrophywife.
    Could you please quote it? Or at least say the number of the post?

37. ISO #237

Day 1 lynch is the same as day 2 lynch: if necessary, do;
    else don't.
    First time I can say I’ve agreed with anything nawa has said lmao.

I’m perfectly fine with a D1 lynch if there is an undeniable lead, sadly this just isn’t common, and I don’t have one right now. I know that sounds lazy but it’s true, D1 is just a glorified pre-game chat and rn we need to go for the tickets so Mafia doesn’t grab any.

Town members get 1 point when a player dies, and 1 point for surviving the night, so it’s necessary for us to focus on the mechanics. I know you all have heard it so many times so I won’t dwell on that.

Thanks for calling me out on my inactivity. I understand where the concern would come from, and I hope I can ease any tensions you may have. My life went from 1 to 100 this weekend lol bear with me, I’ll be here as much as I can.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    First time I can say I’ve agreed with anything nawa has said lmao.

I’m perfectly fine with a D1 lynch if there is an undeniable lead, sadly this just isn’t common, and I don’t have one right now. I know that sounds lazy but it’s true, D1 is just a glorified pre-game chat and rn we need to go for the tickets so Mafia doesn’t grab any.

Town members get 1 point when a player dies, and 1 point for surviving the night, so it’s necessary for us to focus on the mechanics. I know you all have heard it so many times so I won’t dwell on that.

Thanks for calling me out on my inactivity. I understand where the concern would come from, and I hope I can ease any tensions you may have. My life went from 1 to 100 this weekend lol bear with me, I’ll be here as much as I can.
    WATCH ME GO FROM 1 TO 100 ON YOUR ASS.

Jk.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey, I'm a total embarrasment to myself. Saying I would solve everything and dissapearing the same moment lmao. However, I can now say I understand the lottery thing.
    nice, finally a non gay avatar you have. tho it s naegi

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Just finished Dangaronpa, though I may change it to some Danganronpa yaoi ;)
    have u played v3? also do you know what order are you suppose to play/watch things?

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Of course ;);) And just do it in order. 1 2 3
    eh i really wonder why mastermind framed kaede tho

47. ISO #247

I like your new avatar, Gyrlander! Keep it for a while for once I agree with hybrid: the others were GAY, literally lol.

48. ISO #248

I like your new avatar, Gyrlander! Keep it for a while for once I agree with hybrid: the others were GAY, literally lol.
    1st gyrlander
    2nd fuck you no one cares you
    3rd no u don t agree with me i said others were fucdking gay

49. ISO #249

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    1st gyrlander
    2nd fuck you no one cares you
    3rd no u don t agree with me i said others were fucdking gay
    You don't care ABOUT someone.

50. ISO #250

Hey, my vote on SB16 didn't work?! o.O
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    oops xD