S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Congratz your a texan, i dislike you even more voting for trump.
    but getting back to the point, I think Hybrid is the best lynch today.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #553

Congratz your a texan, i dislike you even more voting for trump.
    I mentioned earlier that I'm 16 and thus not old enough to vote.

By next year Texas will be a democratic state based off of the pollings though
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #554

but getting back to the point, I think Hybrid is the best lynch today.
    Hesitant to vote due to you and MM dancing around me like sharks ready to hypertrain me for placing a vote on anyone who has a vote on them already.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Nawa , could you please remind us why you are voting Unknown? I don't see why, really.
    Same could be said for Gyrlander
    Because I scum leaned them. It is a reaction more or less. Nawa has been pushing me for inactivity before that post
    Though

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    Because I scum leaned them. It is a reaction more or less. Nawa has been pushing me for inactivity before that post
    Though
    Then i expect you to vote Hybrid u potential scum.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Dammit MM, i wanted the most posts title and you are giving me a run for my money
    Ehh... Active townies means good townies, usually
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Also, yes. I misinterpereted Exeter's line. Sorry for any confusion surrounding this, Exeter is just being an annoyance.

So many fucking tunnels here that it might as well be a fucking prarie dog burrow
    xDDD I like that part.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #560

Hesitant to vote due to you and MM dancing around me like sharks ready to hypertrain me for placing a vote on anyone who has a vote on them already.
    Humm... Blood... Blood... BLOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joking. I don't see you as a priority lynch. Don't worry, I won't make your lynch happen today (unless necessary). Exeter should be lynched today. I think that you should vote him and finish that shit show of gold tickets...

11. ISO #561

This is my last post for tonight, see you tomorrow guys! Yay page 29

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

I don't think he has a gold ticket, I think he just says that Hybrid is like a gold ticket :P the D1 gold ticket was night immunity.
    Y A R R.

You do more flipping and flopping than a professional pancake flipper.
    Now you've put me in the mood for some pancakes.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

14. ISO #564

Anyway, currently I would say:

Mafia: SCV, mrtrophywife, Dr Unknown

I'm down to lynch any of them, my vote right now is parked on mrtrophywife, but I'll change it if you need my vote to lynch any of the three.

Also I'm going to change my will from SCV to SB16. If I die, I want all my points go to SB16. Gonna PM SJ this later.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Because:
    1) He acts like confirmed town when he is not at all.
    2) Hybrid is protecting him, and I'm unsure about Hybrid (I know this is not enough to lynch someone).
    3) He wants to lynch Gyrlander, not to push him. He says "EVERYONE ON HIM" and just wants to see blood.
    4) He is utterly useless for the Town. The only things he brings to the game are misleads and suspicions.
    (1) First time playing I have no idea how a confirmed town acts LOL.
    (2) So point your finger at Hybrid instead of me. I have no control over what he says or feels, I'm just talking like how I've always been talking, before and after his support.
    (3) No, I really just wanted to pressure Gearlanda. I was never gonna let a lynch go through.
    (4) So is everybody else. Isn't this the whole point? Reads not leads, right? The whole intense fiasco revolving around SCV, SB16 and Hybrid is nothing but suspicion, and could well be a mislead itself.

17. ISO #567

We will never know if SB16 or Hybrid or Scv are scum if we simply ignore them, fucking pistachio!!!!!!!!!!

The Hybrid's meta is suspicious as fuck.

If you're wrong, R.I.P.? Well R.I.P.

rotten pistachio*
    I just felt like we were going around in circles not gaining any new information LOL. Maybe I'm not reading deep enough, but I stand by what I said: We have a serious lack of information regarding the OTHER players.

18. ISO #568

Omfg all of the posts accusing me as scum and conf lynch has so many weak points yet no strong points. As soon as I m home I ll post a f. Respond to those
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Omfg all of the posts accusing me as scum and conf lynch has so many weak points yet no strong points. As soon as I m home I ll post a f. Respond to those
    Weak? Congrats on no longer lurking btw. You've shown up just as ppl really start to accuse you again. Hybrid you wanna defend yourself? I see you lurking.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Anyway, currently I would say:

Mafia: SCV, mrtrophywife, Dr Unknown

I'm down to lynch any of them, my vote right now is parked on mrtrophywife, but I'll change it if you need my vote to lynch any of the three.

Also I'm going to change my will from SCV to SB16. If I die, I want all my points go to SB16. Gonna PM SJ this later.
    Exeter you scum! Will me all your points

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Weak? Congrats on no longer lurking btw. You've shown up just as ppl really start to accuse you again. Hybrid you wanna defend yourself? I see you lurking.
    I M AT SCHOOL FAGGOT I POSTED THEM AT 9 30 AM NOW IT S 12 43

27. ISO #577

Sb16 confirmed evil, would lynch every time.

28. ISO #578

I M AT SCHOOL FAGGOT I POSTED THEM AT 9 30 AM NOW IT S 12 43
    I don't give a fuck! It's 4:30 am where I am right now. Time to wake up hybrid!

29. ISO #579

I have to sleep at 11 pm max or else i d be late to school which when I had posted my post at 6 30 pm u guys came at like 8 9 pm which i was playing dangganronpa v3

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

I have to sleep at 11 pm max or else i d be late to school which when I had posted my post at 6 30 pm u guys came at like 8 9 pm which i was playing dangganronpa v3
    So your confirming your were avoiding ppl when accusations started flying your way?

32. ISO #582

It s normal me to be afl since i slept at like 11 30 pm and contibously played dang v3 . i hve to wakr up at 6 25 am

33. ISO #583

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Lol that wasn't my limit cutie
    Your thw one who said you were getting all emotional about your votes lol. Are you sure u didn't hit the edge?

34. ISO #584

So your confirming your were avoiding ppl when accusations started flying your way?
    Omfg i swear to god.... A neet like you won t understand what is being busy so get the fuck out

35. ISO #585

Well, if you are playing Danganronpa everything else becomes secondary.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

Some1s gottta get lynched today. Can't have a no lynch day or we fucked.
    I agree that we should lynch somebody today, but we're far from screwed. The game has only just started. 9 Town 3 Mafia, we still got time. But I want to speed this shiz up.

Exeter you scum! Will me all your points
    NO. IF I DIE ALL MY DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS POINTS WILL GO TO SB16 AND HE GONN BUY A GOLDEN TIX AND SHOOT YOU DED.

38. ISO #588

Some1s gottta get lynched today. Can't have a no lynch day or we fucked.
    I agree that we should lynch somebody today, but we're far from screwed. The game has only just started. 9 Town 3 Mafia, we still got time. But I want to speed this shiz up.

NO. IF I DIE ALL MY DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS POINTS WILL GO TO SB16 AND HE GONN BUY A GOLDEN TIX AND SHOOT YOU DED.
    Ah sorry, 3 Mafia 7 Town. OH SHIT yeah we need to get this right.

39. ISO #589

Ah sorry, 3 Mafia 7 Town. OH SHIT yeah we need to get this right.
    Strange thaat he s targetting an afk from the start of the game cause of meta and then afking a lot

40. ISO #590

(1) First time playing I have no idea how a confirmed town acts LOL. Everything you say is 100% certain, we should all believe you, vote with you, etc.
    (2) So point your finger at Hybrid instead of me. I have no control over what he says or feels, I'm just talking like how I've always been talking, before and after his support. Both of you. I'm pretty sure you understand what I want to say here. When a suspect protects and sheeps someone else, the suspicion grows up towards the "someone else".
    (3) No, I really just wanted to pressure Gearlanda. I was never gonna let a lynch go through. Hummm... Might be because you're new. You seemed lynch happy on this one.
    (4) So is everybody else. Isn't this the whole point? Reads not leads, right? The whole intense fiasco revolving around SCV, SB16 and Hybrid is nothing but suspicion, and could well be a mislead itself.
    For the #4, WHAT?????????? The whole point is to mislead people and having bad reads? What the bloody hell are you saying?!

41. ISO #591

S T O P.

When you tunnel someone (and you obviously are), you must be careful. Do not say things that you didn't think of before. He just says he has a real life, as we all do. I work late, but you don't even know it since you're all americans lol. Stealthbomber said something right about FM and IRL earlier. Remember the words of a wise "old" "man". ;)

42. ISO #592

Hybrid often forgets his Sc2 Mafia window open. HE IS NOT ALWAYS LURKING!!!! Stop using that BS argument against him please. Make a real case or vote Exeter.

43. ISO #593

I feel like you love gold tickets XD

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

How can he leave the window open if he's at school -.-
    He has a computer at home? Just a suggestion ^^

48. ISO #598

YOU AINT GETTING NONE O MAH GOLDEN TIX BOII
    I don't want them xD

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

How can he leave the window open if he's at school -.-
    PHONE