Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
I know a bit about chaos, and to me this looks so much like an attempt to instillate chaos. SJ is 100% valid in his reasoning, still you don't argue, just go "nop that s ridicilous".
MM had a saying I found true:
As I told you already, I think you're a good player, and atm I can't tell if this is the "scummy citizen waiting to be choochoo'd to get real", the "lol im just shitposting chill, & too scummy to be scum" dragonhead mastermind, or the plain old Jester. Afterall, SJ's point stands, we got to trust the host (meta talking shouldn't even be a thing except to confuse town and deflect the actual matter) and until proven otherwise we got 33% for a Jester in the setup. Should there be a Jester, atm you're the prime candidate by far in my book. Didn't see you contribute much to the town so far, all I see is shitpost (okay) and deception (not okay). Why would you be so deceiving to town unless to be lynchbait. It's actually hurting the town imo, and if it's all part of a big scumhunt plan, honestly I can't see it.
This is what I wanted to say. I don't think he's jester. I know Hybrid. If this was the mod and that I was a citizen, I'd say that he is a Neutral Killing role (yes I know there's none.) That's how he plays Arsonist. I think he is the Triad Random.