S-FM 233: 8-2-2 - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 233: 8-2-2

1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Alright, since there is people in here, I'll tease you with the bit of my wall about Hybrid

1/ The Subplot: Mesk & Hybrid
    Mesk obviously claimed Cit, now I don't really know the meta about this but from what I've gathered it seems like standard play... Whatever you role is I assume you have lynch immunity d1, so fine be a Cit for now. I believe Hybrid when he say it was shitposting, I don't believe you're linked to Hybrid in any way (+ now we know for a fact Lovers don't know their lover yet), imo you're just playing with him and we'll see where he goes.

Hybrid, on the other hand. I'm okay with you shitposting to make the thread live, but I've picked scary bits. It's not a case, but reflections...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Ok, so many people online, no one writes shit. I ll go on with my shit posting.
    I have nothing to shitpost
    While I'm okay with shitposting, I got a "let all know how I wanted to contribute so much but couldn't because of people" vibe from this. But in itself it is of little value.
    #69 was the darkest post imo:
    WHY NOT? It's been said by host. So there s no way in hell it can be fake. Also if there would ve been to 3 tp in this twon why bother make 3 TI? I agree with otaku
    I know a bit about chaos, and to me this looks so much like an attempt to instillate chaos. SJ is 100% valid in his reasoning, still you don't argue, just go "nop that s ridicilous".
    MM had a saying I found true:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You are definetly acting to confuse the Town... SJ is right.
    As I told you already, I think you're a good player, and atm I can't tell if this is the "scummy citizen waiting to be choochoo'd to get real", the "lol im just shitposting chill, & too scummy to be scum" dragonhead mastermind, or the plain old Jester. Afterall, SJ's point stands, we got to trust the host (meta talking shouldn't even be a thing except to confuse town and deflect the actual matter) and until proven otherwise we got 33% for a Jester in the setup. Should there be a Jester, atm you're the prime candidate by far in my book. Didn't see you contribute much to the town so far, all I see is shitpost (okay) and deception (not okay). Why would you be so deceiving to town unless to be lynchbait. It's actually hurting the town imo, and if it's all part of a big scumhunt plan, honestly I can't see it.

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    To be transparent since conversation will likely lull during the night-time.

I've rolled a neutral role in every game prior to this one, never rolled town before. Scumhunting is strange to me as someone who has only:
    A) Played from a third person perspective
    B) Read from a third person perspective

Not to discredit any of the reads I make. I will say if I am not confident, but I believe I have a fairly strong sense for catching things that are out of place.

I won't add any more unnecessary information to what is already extraneous, but I would like to hear from new or moderately new players about their current stance and confidence.
    It's really weird the way you worded it.
    You previously where neutral but you never played town before.
    Yet it's worded so your not claiming what your alignment is, rather you avoided it yet made it look like you are suggesting your town. When intact you are not claiming any alignment.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Alright, since there is people in here, I'll tease you with the bit of my wall about Hybrid

Mesk obviously claimed Cit, now I don't really know the meta about this but from what I've gathered it seems like standard play... Whatever you role is I assume you have lynch immunity d1, so fine be a Cit for now. I believe Hybrid when he say it was shitposting, I don't believe you're linked to Hybrid in any way (+ now we know for a fact Lovers don't know their lover yet), imo you're just playing with him and we'll see where he goes.

Hybrid, on the other hand. I'm okay with you shitposting to make the thread live, but I've picked scary bits. It's not a case, but reflections...

While I'm okay with shitposting, I got a "let all know how I wanted to contribute so much but couldn't because of people" vibe from this. But in itself it is of little value.

I know a bit about chaos, and to me this looks so much like an attempt to instillate chaos. SJ is 100% valid in his reasoning, still you don't argue, just go "nop that s ridicilous".
    As I told you already, I think you're a good player, and atm I can't tell if this is the "scummy citizen waiting to be choochoo'd to get real", the "lol im just shitposting chill, & too scummy to be scum" dragonhead mastermind, or the plain old Jester. Afterall, SJ's point stands, we got to trust the host (meta talking shouldn't even be a thing except to confuse town and deflect the actual matter) and until proven otherwise we got 33% for a Jester in the setup. Should there be a Jester, atm you're the prime candidate by far in my book. Didn't see you contribute much to the town so far, all I see is shitpost (okay) and deception (not okay). Why would you be so deceiving to town unless to be lynchbait. It's actually hurting the town imo, and if it's all part of a big scumhunt plan, honestly I can't see it.
    Ok this posts replay has to wait home also there are other things with MM that i didnt like this game buuut i ll let him shine x)
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yet it's worded so your not claiming what your alignment is, rather you avoided it yet made it look like you are suggesting your town. When intact you are not claiming any alignment.
    The person hatrs claiming now wants the people wallpossting to claim a role?

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

I really liked how player speaks btw add ms on bnet plz i speak differently in sc2 my acc name is misery btw

9. ISO #209

After nop it s rid. Everything is serious i really think mm is exe also if i were to be jester i d just claim it right away whrn i startes this game i also did that in mod mafia stoopud mafia doesnt kill you and u get a free win in 2 2 1 scnerious loool

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

I really liked how player speaks btw add ms on bnet plz i speak differently in sc2 my acc name is misery btw
    KNEW YOU HAD THE ABILITY TO SPEAK DIFFERENTLY AT WILL! HAHA!
    (on a side note I will gladly do, but not before gameover =p)

Sure thing.
    *giggle*

You heart voted for me already, you know it's true. Flattery pays <3

12. ISO #212

Lol, damnit. I quoted many, and then I lost the quote progress.
    It's not much important. I was calling out on someone for vig on benign, pointing out that Lover could be town aligned. Also, lover meta is stupid, it's pure speculation.
    If it doesn't even exist, it's just a red herring both for scum and town.

Also, the whole deal with mesk / hybrid is kinda stupid. It's just shitposters getting to know eachothers lol. Marshmallow is a bit weird tho, I do get the exe vibe from it.

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

Interesting. The person who is connected to the lover is going to be looking for people trying to grab their attention. So we have to look out for people strangely requesting others peoples attention.
    Notice Me superjack, I need your attention.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Lol, damnit. I quoted many, and then I lost the quote progress.
    It's not much important. I was calling out on someone for vig on benign, pointing out that Lover could be town aligned. Also, lover meta is stupid, it's pure speculation.
    If it doesn't even exist, it's just a red herring both for scum and town.

Also, the whole deal with mesk / hybrid is kinda stupid. It's just shitposters getting to know eachothers lol. Marshmallow is a bit weird tho, I do get the exe vibe from it.
    Doesn't MM usually have annoying interactions with Mesk? I keep remembering her being frustrated as his comments to her.

Also Lover is dangerous, attacked to scum make it another scum role. Making it a 4 scum team.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Notice Me superjack, I need your attention.
    Oh crapl that's a lot of posts between my page refer. What u all doing up at 5 am or is every1 here European?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #219

-vote xramza

We should all start placing our votes on people so that we get better vote analysis.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Alignment does not equal role.
    Nice try in trying to twist my words.
    It s obv he d claim town so he doesnt ne ed to say it he only needs to be revealed is his role so that s a weird thing you do

24. ISO #224

Another bit of my wall
    I feel it's okay to break it into fewer bits

2/ Those Who Want Town To Be Happy, aka wont-lynch-yet category
    SJ: my love you deserve the very best, so there are my raw notes about you, without any alteration: #57 pressure me! cf "scheming schemes". a good way to start? what about poking people who haven't speak yet instead? still can see proper reasoning. gut town lean on this #59 clever imo. #61 purpose is cryptic. #68 +1 town point for that. #71-73 makes a lot of sense imo. #84 100% objective rational vibe. Overall read: town cred counter over 9000, so either a pro Cit or a very mastermind, such pro wow Dragonhead. SJ is screaming "TOWN" either way and overall is the most useful to town atm, so doesn't matter if very mastermind DH.

xramza: Gave objectively pertinent contribution about D1 lynch. #56 and #127 got a town vibe from these posts. I agree with most of it except the fact MM is not a major read at all atm imo. To me it's either a town lean or a triad literally playing like town atm, still his behaviour is helping town even if slightly imo.

Otakudweeb69: proposed "cop cover strat" then retracted; #53 slightly ambivalent about neutral imo. Still appears to trying to contribute in meaningful way even if few content. I'm bouncing between slight town lean and null read, will look forward to future contributions. Still, in this category because not threatening atm and seems trying to help.

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

It s obv he d claim town so he doesnt ne ed to say it he only needs to be revealed is his role so that s a weird thing you do
    He didn't though. He worded it to avoid claiming it, weather knowingly or unknowingly. Scum slips can happen like that.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

28. ISO #228

He didn't though. He worded it to avoid claiming it, weather knowingly or unknowingly. Scum slips can happen like that.
    Ohhhhhh i m usinf phone in class zo i mstill afl

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

There's the end of my wall

3/ Tribe of the Null Reads

mrtrophywife:
    Responding to xramza:
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Jumping to conclusions and starting a bandwagon pretty much always goes in the scums favor. Wouldn't do that
    Read that as either null or slightly scummy as the rationale behind xramza's belief has not been refuted yet afaik. About #123 I believe you but think it's irrelevant in the end. Please contribute more if you want me to believe you're helping town.

Dr Unknown: literally unknown, I won't vote you because remember the noob block, but you better start to contribute if you don't want to start looking suspicious imo. Share your thoughts!

Scvmurderer: also null, I can't tell if #118 is filler or relevant, so I thought about how it may be a subtle mix. Please post more relevant stuff if you don't want to fall into category 4

MM: First I saw you clearly acting town, trying to make the discussion happen, genuinely I want to believe. But your good friend Hybrid also used the same motive for his shitpost, and even if the form is very different (you sound very townish, he's sounding scummy af) I believe the content of that stance is similar: basically to scream "look at me town, I'm helping!"
    Now the interesting thing is, so far Hybrid didn't try to help, but I want to believe you did try, and I don't see a scenario when your play have equity while you're not town. (townies, I may miss something by saying this so I look forward to your opinions)
    #80 I believe it's not THAT idiot especially that early in the game. The funny fact is, I actually gave you some scum lean points for defending me. I had done very little for the town at this moment and here you come almost instant townreading me. Found it far more weird than SJ's paranoïa.
    .. Unless it was just an attempt to mimic Mesk play on Hybrid, buddying & looking for reactions, but in that case I didn't understand it better than the original =p
    Your post #83 is right imo, until the Mesk & Hybrid part which I don't buy (cf my earlier post).
    #106 I would have agreed but quiet people really are the most menacing atm imo (wink at RLVG)

Update on mm: maybe that's because I'm a noob, but overall I want to hear what he has to say before calling him exe. Hybrid is almost begging to be lynched afterall and instillating chaos as stated above, no need to be exe to want him lynched atm lol. Also even on the mod it would be bad for an exe to be that obvious, so idk if MM would really have played this way (taking the gamble on me) if exe here. Still, you need to precise your thoughts. What if Hybrid was jester? We get that SJ is obvious town but what about the others, and why townread me so early? Because of this you'll stay in this category 'til I read what you have to say.

4/ Tribe of the would-vote

RLVG or TDL for contributing the least. Don't think I forgot anyone?
    Please write more RLVG if you want to get into category 2 or 3.

Therefore
    -vote TheDarkestLight

(is this how you're doing)
    for contributing the least + saying site is dead

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Hybrid, you may belive I'm <Sc2Maf>Player but no. In fact I'm not even Player, I'm PIayer (uppercase i) on my main, and you won't know my NA alt as even I can't remember it atm!

Sorry if anybody lost time stalking <Sc2Maf>Player to get infos on me xD
    Now thats the plot twist

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Hybrid, you may belive I'm <Sc2Maf>Player but no. In fact I'm not even Player, I'm PIayer (uppercase i) on my main, and you won't know my NA alt as even I can't remember it atm!

Sorry if anybody lost time stalking <Sc2Maf>Player to get infos on me xD
    But thwre s one thing how do u know player is on sc2maf since u forgot ur NA acc and he s a new member of sc2maf so u possibly shoukdnt know

Or maybe u are the player that s been playibg single unit blah blah for a while

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

But thwre s one thing how do u know player is on sc2maf since u forgot ur NA acc and he s a new member of sc2maf so u possibly shoukdnt know

Or maybe u are the player that s been playibg single unit blah blah for a while
    l
    v
    wait 'til SJ come to call it another scheme <3

38. ISO #238

-vote TheDarkestLight

That's better this way, you don't just bold + red text, silly me =p
    No actually you color it and make it bold

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Sj sucks i ll give lead when i m home
    Forgot plz forgib

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

Dr Unknown: literally unknown, I won't vote you because remember the noob block, but you better start to contribute if you don't want to start looking suspicious imo. Share your thoughts!
    I still hold my position, hybrid is acting weird, mesk isn't replying, AND he is also weird.
    Both also have 0 usefulness. My vote would be one of them, but I haven't decided yet

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    I still hold my position, hybrid is acting weird, mesk isn't replying, AND he is also weird.
    Both also have 0 usefulness. My vote would be one of them, but I haven't decided yet
    Before speak plz look at urself as well tge obly people has been usfull to town is piayer and sj so far and i ll be as well soon

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    Could you expand your position and give insight into some other players?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Not saying there was one, but that doesn't seem like a winning strategy to start. I posted that much earlier in the day when we had little to go with.
    So. It was basically a warning not to do X?
    What are your thoughts on the game so far?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #249

Now that I'm home I will explain why MM is Executioner in my opinion.

Spoiler : Quote #104 post :
    I am not convinced. Now I'm thinking about where will my vote go. Since the turkey is sleeping, @Mesk514 will have to tell me who is lover and who is connection. By the way, I still do not exclude the possibility of both being Triad.

Please share your thoughts. For now, only SJ has talked about this.
    now as you see he does want to push mesk but however he ends up voting for me accusing both me and mesk as triad. Why would he? Mesk514 was ther one who was online and i was sleeping. It might seem that he wants to have a free lynch on me
    Spoiler : Proving now :
    ... Mesk's message doesn't look like a Lover message. A Lover would defend himself more than that. This g---irl doesn't care about what I said, apparently. I assume it is not her win condition. So if it is not Mesk...
    -vote Hybrid

This is a serious vote, not some randoming. I really want to hear @Hybrid defend himself on this. Else, my vote stays on him.
    here he says not a random vote but therefore he could have pushed mesk much more maybe he just wanted to see if she ll overextend and defend me but that won t happen no one would do that and i think he should be knowing that. But still he ended up voting for me and not pushing mesk as much as he could. Also there is this one:
    Plus, it's the almighty mesk always town, it's known...
    I don't think it s sarcasm. It does seem like some confusing talk to make confusion around the town which's a scummy thing.

Spoiler : 2nd Thing about him :
    My god, I feel like you're all pleading the Fifth Amendement... SJ wanted information from Player. He never got any. I literally accusated Hybrid, and I got no answer. Mesk gave ONE non-shit post. Hybrid gave 0. You are on trial, guys. SAY SOMETHING!!!
    HE KNEW I WAS SLEEPING, he just knew it. But he made town understand the situation like i am not sleeping nor afk and forcing a lynch on me. Isn't that kind of exeish thing to do?

Spoiler : His reads :
    Not really. You want substance? There you go.

Town reads
    SuperJack
    PIayer
    xramza

I don't know reads
    Otakudweeb69
    Scvmurderer
    mrtrophywife
    Dr Unknown
    TheDarkestLight
    Other new players
    RLVG

Scum reads
    Mesk514
    Hybrid

Please make a list of your suspects once you have read everything. It will help townies to know who thinks what.
    He added PIayer and xramza to his list as town while they didn2t do that much. Why? Isn't that kind of fishy like trying to make grouping around to town to get Mesk or Me to lynched? Even though I didn't said anything scummy and Mesk only acted like a lover she didn't act like a scum that s kinda absurd isn't it?

There are a lot more examples of him pushing on me while i m asleep. It's absoultly a non-townie act which's trying to get free lynch on townie people.

50. ISO #250

So. It was basically a warning not to do X?
    What are your thoughts on the game so far?
    Yes.
    Don't take my advice with great respect tho I'm not the most seasoned player lol

Woke up and read ~15 pages. Musk is not scummy at all to me- just a shitposter, that happens. loki has worded his posts in a way so confusing that he sounds both innocent and guilty at the same time. Tbh I agree with player on pretty much everything lol