S-FM: ???? Gamethread - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Well a lot of my "mistakes" have been intentional and perhaps I'm not the only one.
    Sure, it's intentionally saying something to cause a certain reaction or create a certain effect. You're not the only one. Most if not all players should have done something like that today. Myself included. Being able to spot those cases is a thing of experience.

Besides, that does not mean you intentionally shitposting and not contributing is an intentional mistake that did us any good for today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

I can see where this lynch is coming from. He claimed first, I claimed second. First come, first served. Adhering by common sense and human logic, I might be lying to only "appear" "town", not being one (how stupid that is though, reverse psychology 101). Adhering by the same principles, there is no way to prove that or otherwise, that I am not actually claiming to be not bad because I am not bad (as long as that green colour goes "not bad"). And I am mighty not defying neither of those principles.

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Reemus

If you wish, I can direct you to some guides/ thought papers? That can show you how to scum hunt only using game post without night actions, and also links to why D1 is important.
    Thanks but I am not taking any advises from people still using "scum" instead of "evil/good" factions. Appreciate the notion though, I do.

5. ISO #355

Ok, first of all that FROM NOW ON I'll stop trolling and lying about my role. I won't even claim the WHOLE GAME unless I have to do it.

First of all I kinda want all of you guys to take a look at RLVG's behaviour the whole game, he is like me. But less trash talky. If he really doesn't have anything to do with he should be more active.
    At page 1 he is like "I will kinda try to enter conversation but right when I enter to conversation Imma just leave" and cause of that thing he kinda made @Gyrlander to push on Spruance

Spoiler : Proof :
    Here is the post that he started the push on Spruance
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Is that a subtle statement of not having one yourself?
    And here is the post that Gyrlander litreally sheeped into it
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Spruance

Is it?
    Yes I agree that Spruance really acted weird here BUT he also said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Maybe that's where I want to be.
    I think he just wanted to seem as scum just like me. After that several pushes on spruance has been made

Spoiler : the reason why grylander got my vote on him :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Last time people claimed town the second one to do it wasn't town. (YOU)
    He litreally forgot a whole game that has happend which he was mafia, however he still did remember the game that I was scum which is REALLY suspicious.

Spoiler : Fury's Behaviour and what's bugging me :
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StoleUrGurl View Post
    I didn't
    First of all why would you not claim town? I mean you reawlly meant to play this game maybe you did this on purpose and wanted to get a free lynch on Reesum afterward? This really isn't an easy thing to say "oh ok he claimed non-town but now claims town so he shouldn't be evil" I might have claimed Cult but I was trolling.

Also As you may see, he litreally tried to enter from every spot he could here is the proof:
    Spruce said something incredibly odd, though this post actually accomplishes nothing due to the lack of a vote or further questioning. It's possible you had no gut feelings about anyone else aside from Spruce, so reads lacking elsewhere is fine. Though, I'm concerned that you said, in essence:

"This is weird."

Thereby later allowing you to later point to your oh so effortful scum hunting while actually doing nothing. Scummy. No pressure on your sole read.

-vote widomakr
    tried pushes on Widomakr which won't last long.
    It's day 1, we have no evidence. No information will present itself in a greater way than is present at the start of day 1. Therefore, the entirety of day 1 lynches is based on gut feeling pushes and other's reactions to such gut feeling pushes.

What I am doing is generating reactions and pressure in order for us to make informed voting decisions. This is not weird play. Also, you so readily ascribe him the role of town. If I am wrong to assume him evil off of one post, why do you assume him town off of one post?

Scummy.
    Tries to push on me which won't even happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    After giving it a second thought, there are people without whom the messages would be more enjoyable to read.
    -vote Mr.StoleUrGurl
    After this Post happens, Fury just furiously pushes on him, like there is no tomorrow which will last long for like 10 more pages like gosh...
    Reemus was right about his vote, Mr.StoleUrGirl is scummy as fuck trying to push everyone from the little hole he finds...
    Care to explain your vote? I was going to OMGUS vote you for no avatar + first few posts, but now it looks retaliatory.

That being said, widow vs spruce feels a bit like TvT. As such, I don't have any strong reads.

I think hybrid is scummy, but he's just been trolling. So, he could just be retarded town.

Therefore, OMGUS

-vote Reemus
    vote for no avatar? what kind of logic is that? Also i wont post anymore of his quotes just because it s obvious what happend after these. It was a totally unnecessary push on Reemus which tried to get him lynched.

So now, after telling the thoughts about Mr.StoleUrGirl and RLVG's weird behaviour I think i am going to pass over to Widomakr just because Noctiz wanted to

Spoiler : Opinion about Widomakr :

Quote Originally Posted by widomakr View Post
    Rather make it that spruccy boy is suspect and not hybred...
    This one. It is like "I kinda wanna try push on spruance but not hybrid cuz i know he s town" or sth like that which i couldn't give a sense to.
    The reason that I think he is scum was because of the quick vote on me... But I don't want to place my vote yet as I want to hear what he has to say... I'm not blindly playing this... I'm just saying that I think he is suspect and would like to hear what others have to say...

As I said... I am town... And if I were evil I would have voted him up right away and urged others to do so as well... But I am not evil thus taking trying to naildown who is evil or not...

And the ... .... Well I have been doing that for years.... That in no way should be viewed as evil then of itself...
    Logicfull, liked it. There is not much about to talk about it just wanted to point on the defence he made. Comment it for yourselfs. To me that's a thing that would a town say.
    -vote Spruance
    He actually made a great point on his quote but i know that Spruance is trolling so its more like "taking too serious scnerio".
    So the scumbag school doesn't teach English... That's a shame
    rude
    One scum...two scum... Three scum... you...
    FYI I'm voting for you...
    x2 rude

These 2 posts like "I AM NOT TOWN" screams, as well as "I AM TOWN BUT I DUNNO HOW TO DEFEND" well later on we ll learn that.

Your really going to say that!?! You were the first one to place a vote... Thus you have a murderer's heart... And now you have accused two peeps here...

Can we please just Lynch this mofo yet... I tire of his scumish ways...
    He kinda speaks like exe, Is there any exe possible? @Fleeting Thoughts

Overall for Widomakr, he is most likely speaking like pointless town/executioner which we dont have to care about. Would be a waste lynch

OVERALL, RLVG is trolling/ultra scum Mr.StoleUrGirl is TOWN PR/ULTRA SCUM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    I can see where this lynch is coming from. He claimed first, I claimed second. First come, first served. Adhering by common sense and human logic, I might be lying to only "appear" "town", not being one (how stupid that is though, reverse psychology 101). Adhering by the same principles, there is no way to prove that or otherwise, that I am not actually claiming to be not bad because I am not bad (as long as that green colour goes "not bad"). And I am mighty not defying neither of those principles.
    Not first come first served. Vanilla is not a common role. The first Vanilla claimer was going to be 99% confirmed, and I knew that. I decided to do it. The other Vanilla claims are just security claims, because killers are likely going to target the non-vanilla claimers.

And for the green color, you can deduce it since I claimed... Why would someone claim scum?

7. ISO #357

My vote would be on Fury or RLVG atm, Spruance trolling, Reemus not knowing what to do. I don't even have to look ufrther things. Everything is clear af in the start which they have to make it clear.

8. ISO #358

I'm King Arthur. I was given my King Arthur rolecard, and I was also given the rolecard of Morgan le Fay and Merlin the Wizard, together with a Grail mechanic.
    My own rolecard has a color, but what's curious is that the two others are White.

King Arthur : the good guy
    I can only once make a shop which includes four chosen items, for everyone in the kingdom of England to utilize. (I'm so gonna do this)
    I can only once charge forwards for a Holy Crusade. (I'm not allowed to detail this)
    I can [CORRUPTED]
    I'm informed of what Merlin the Wizard did.
    I'm immune to everything until my seven loyal vassals (who forgot who I was) is either dead or no longer part of my faction.
    When lynched, [CORRUPTED]
    During day, guess a number between 1 to 10000, the one closest to the random number will get to act the following night.

Morgan le Fay : is the evil equivalent of me.
    [CORRUPTED]
    [CORRUPTED]
    When attacked, [CORRUPTED]
    They have a [CORRUPTED], if a director of some kind dies by their hand then they will be recruited into this faction.
    During day, guess a number between 1 to 10000, the one closest to the random number will get to act the following night.

Merlin the Wizard : is probably a neutral.
    They can prevent either of us from acting or they can do their own shit.
    Prevent the holy grail from being taken by either of us, remove the grail forever if Day 4 is reached.
    [CORRUPTED]
    [CORRUPTED]

Grail mechanic :
    Both me (King Arthur) and Morgan le Fay needs to find the Holy Grail.
    The Holy Grail is granted to a random player that isn't Arthur, Morgan and Merlin.
    When the grail bearer dies during night, the murderer will be the one to posses the grail.
    When the grail bearer is lynched, the grail will be given to King Arthur.
    Should the Grail be given to Morgan le Fay, they will get some kind of super power.
    Should the Grail be given to King Arthur, I will get some kind of super power.

Yes, "super power", no details given lol.

Finally, there's a final line that mentions the lord of disruption is the enemy of us all.

Because of this information I was given, I assume both Merlin and Morgan has equal information. I wonder if they have corrupted parts about me lol.
    Mind you, this is paraphrased. I'm not allowed to quote shit, and [CORRUPTED] is what I was given thus neither me or you will know.

Reason I took ages to say anything is because I kept going back and ford with host regarding questions and what I'm allowed to say and not say.

/discuss

So based on Morgan's rolecard, I guess it's some kind of cult based game.
    Also Merlin has some dick potential. I wonder what this director is and I wonder who the lord of disruption is.
    I might've FUBAR'd this game with this information, lol.

9. ISO #359

You got it all wrong. I said (YOU) because I meant that NOW you were the second person who claimed town (IN THIS GAME). In fact, I do not remember any other game you were scum. Have we even played one?

Still, if that was true... Why would it be SO SUSPICIOUS that I remember a game in which you were scum?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Ok, first of all that FROM NOW ON I'll stop trolling and lying about my role. I won't even claim the WHOLE GAME unless I have to do it.

First of all I kinda want all of you guys to take a look at RLVG's behaviour the whole game, he is like me. But less trash talky. If he really doesn't have anything to do with he should be more active.
    At page 1 he is like "I will kinda try to enter conversation but right when I enter to conversation Imma just leave" and cause of that thing he kinda made @Gyrlander to push on Spruance

I think he just wanted to seem as scum just like me. After that several pushes on spruance has been made

He litreally forgot a whole game that has happend which he was mafia, however he still did remember the game that I was scum which is REALLY suspicious.

First of all why would you not claim town? I mean you reawlly meant to play this game maybe you did this on purpose and wanted to get a free lynch on Reesum afterward? This really isn't an easy thing to say "oh ok he claimed non-town but now claims town so he shouldn't be evil" I might have claimed Cult but I was trolling.

Also As you may see, he litreally tried to enter from every spot he could here is the proof:

After this Post happens, Fury just furiously pushes on him, like there is no tomorrow which will last long for like 10 more pages like gosh...
    Reemus was right about his vote, Mr.StoleUrGirl is scummy as fuck trying to push everyone from the little hole he finds...

vote for no avatar? what kind of logic is that? Also i wont post anymore of his quotes just because it s obvious what happend after these. It was a totally unnecessary push on Reemus which tried to get him lynched.

So now, after telling the thoughts about Mr.StoleUrGirl and RLVG's weird behaviour I think i am going to pass over to Widomakr just because Noctiz wanted to

This one. It is like "I kinda wanna try push on spruance but not hybrid cuz i know he s town" or sth like that which i couldn't give a sense to.

Logicfull, liked it. There is not much about to talk about it just wanted to point on the defence he made. Comment it for yourselfs. To me that's a thing that would a town say.

He actually made a great point on his quote but i know that Spruance is trolling so its more like "taking too serious scnerio".

rude

x2 rude

These 2 posts like "I AM NOT TOWN" screams, as well as "I AM TOWN BUT I DUNNO HOW TO DEFEND" well later on we ll learn that.

Overall for Widomakr, he is most likely speaking like pointless town/executioner which we dont have to care about. Would be a waste lynch

RLVG is AFK lol... or he knows things. Maybe a weird role. He talked about a Grail...
    Fury praises the Dark God, so he's ok. (more seriously, I don't see him as a scum.)
    Widomakr should be lynched at Day 2, unless he provides a real good defense.

12. ISO #362

I'm King Arthur. I was given my King Arthur rolecard, and I was also given the rolecard of Morgan le Fay and Merlin the Wizard, together with a Grail mechanic.
    My own rolecard has a color, but what's curious is that the two others are White.

I can only once make a shop which includes four chosen items, for everyone in the kingdom of England to utilize. (I'm so gonna do this)
    I can only once charge forwards for a Holy Crusade. (I'm not allowed to detail this)
    I can [CORRUPTED]
    I'm immune to everything until my seven loyal vassals (who forgot who I was) is either dead or no longer part of my faction.

[CORRUPTED]
    [CORRUPTED]
    They have a [CORRUPTED], if a director of some kind dies by their hand then they will be recruited into this faction.

Prevent the holy grail from being taken by either of us, remove the grail forever if Day 4 is reached.
    [CORRUPTED]
    [CORRUPTED]

Grail mechanic :
    The Holy Grail is granted to a random player that isn't Arthur, Morgan and Merlin.
    When the grail bearer dies during night, the murderer will be the one to posses the grail.
    Should the Grail be given to Morgan le Fay, they will get some kind of super power.

Finally, there's a final line that mentions the lord of disruption is the enemy of us all.

Because of this information I was given, I assume both Merlin and Morgan has equal information. I wonder if they have corrupted parts about me lol.
    Mind you, this is paraphrased. I'm not allowed to quote shit, and [CORRUPTED] is what I was given thus neither me or you will know.

Reason I took ages to say anything is because I kept going back and ford with host regarding questions and what I'm allowed to say and not say.

/discuss

Also Merlin has some dick potential. I wonder what this director is and I wonder who the lord of disruption is.
    LOLOL

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Hybrid is trying to discredit me by just saying my push on Reemus is OMGUS.

But, I've very clearly laid out why I think he's scum and definitely not vanilla.

Hybrid, I sense you are biased because I removed you off of my friend's list.

Also, I've pressured a lot of people because I've found a lot of people scummy. Please explain why that is scummy.
    Look behind you, It's me fuckin' your Gurl.

16. ISO #366

I can [CORRUPTED]

[CORRUPTED]
    [CORRUPTED]

[CORRUPTED]
    [CORRUPTED]

Grail mechanic :

/discuss

I don't know whether to believe you or not. Why are you the only one with a super cool rolecard? And why do you have CORRUPTED things? Still, for one reason, I think you are not lying,

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #367

RLVG is AFK lol... or he knows things. Maybe a weird role. He talked about a Grail...
    Fury praises the Dark God, so he's ok. (more seriously, I don't see him as a scum.)
    What did I say? HE KNEW THINGS XD

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Hybrid is trying to discredit me by just saying my push on Reemus is OMGUS.

But, I've very clearly laid out why I think he's scum and definitely not vanilla.

Hybrid, I sense you are biased because I removed you off of my friend's list.

Also, I've pressured a lot of people because I've found a lot of people scummy. Please explain why that is scummy.
    anyways

20. ISO #370

That's why you lose all the town games you are in FM dear ^^ Will you really follow an agressive pusher just because that griefy shit called THE LYNCH TRAIN? I really hate who picks that name and yes i am refering to Scvmurderer... Dang the report about him still not got checken anyways that s not the topic. RLVG is town as his claim. But not fury, Fury is like 60% scum rn cause of his pushes. Which lazy man would push on lots of players to get info? maybe he wants to lynch?

21. ISO #371

Your seven loyal vassals. In other words, there are 8 towns: King Arthur and his vassals. I think the vanillas are vassals... lol. The shop probably gives us abilities. On the Vanilla rolecard, it doesn't say "you have power in the vote". I think it's because that's not our sole power

22. ISO #372

That's why you lose all the town games you are in FM dear ^^ Will you really follow an agressive pusher just because that griefy shit called THE LYNCH TRAIN? I really hate who picks that name and yes i am refering to Scvmurderer... Dang the report about him still not got checken anyways that s not the topic. RLVG is town as his claim. But not fury, Fury is like 60% scum rn cause of his pushes. Which lazy man would push on lots of players to get info? maybe he wants to lynch?
    1) I pressure people and that's how I play. Deal with it.
    2) I'm not lazy. I just don't like to reread stuff due to limited time/care.
    3) Yes I want to lynch people. And?

23. ISO #373

Hmm, nevermind that Part 2 k?

Now if there is ML-Cult thing in this game it should be a 10-3-2-1 (10 town 3 maf 2 neu 1 cult(maybe 2 cult 1 neu)

24. ISO #374

I praise the Dark God. But again, that's not the topic. He wants to get as much information as he can, which is not a scum behavior...

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

1) I pressure people and that's how I play. Deal with it.
    2) I'm not lazy. I just don't like to reread stuff due to limited time/care.
    3) Yes I want to lynch people. And?
    1) Nope, I doubt that you really meant to PRESSURE people. You just wanted to check "may i get free lynch or not"
    2) If then why would you say "I am lazy" in your post?
    3) That s like "WE HAVE TO RANDOM LYNCH" you didn't even give people time to speak. You just pressured the "Non-avatars (possible bads)"wonder why you didnt pressure Noc or me or idk SB16? Or maybe why not Grylander?

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

What the fuck. No Mason Leader and cult. DID YOU READ RLVG'S POST?!
    tbh i just read the similar ml cult thing didnt read i was thinking a lot

29. ISO #379

1) Nope, I doubt that you really meant to PRESSURE people. You just wanted to check "may i get free lynch or not"
    3) That s like "WE HAVE TO RANDOM LYNCH" you didn't even give people time to speak. You just pressured the "Non-avatars (possible bads)"wonder why you didnt pressure Noc or me or idk SB16? Or maybe why not Grylander?
    Hybrid, you are currently holding an irrational grudge at Fury because he unfriended you. And he unfriended me too. And I don't make a big fat grail with it... come on lol.

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

Spoiler : Hybrid's long read post :

rude

x2 rude

I like this post. Even if I do not agree with all the conclusions you draw from the posts I do appreciate the elaboration and can certainly see the logic. Town points +

Spoiler : RLVG's wtf post :

I can [CORRUPTED]

[CORRUPTED]
    [CORRUPTED]

[CORRUPTED]
    [CORRUPTED]

Grail mechanic :

/discuss

Wtf

Surprise aside, this does not change a lot for town. From the information that RLVG has given us it seems like the grail bearer does not know he has the holy grail. Otherwise it shouldn't go to a random player in my eyes. Since that is the case I do not believe we can hunt for the grail bearer during the day. However Morgan also cannot hunt for the grail bearer. Seems like this mechanic is kind of based on luck. This in turn makes me question the validity of these claims.

Then again, this is overly elaborate. I'm questioning the reasoning for why someone would go this far. It does not look like anyone can confirm RLVG's claims either except for Morgan and Merlin. So we'll see if we can actually access this shop should RLVG be able to open it up for us. That would confirm his claims. I'll give him the benefit of doubt.
    ah fuck.

32. ISO #382

Also noctiz please excuse me i will missspell your name several times more because i really am thinking abotu stuff here

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

1) On what basis? Read my past games and you'll see the same play.
    2) I'm too lazy to explain certain things in great detail that I see as obvious. I have little patience for stupid people.
    3) I never said I wanted to random lynch. I've literally said I'm happy with these lynches:
    Spruance/Reemus > Widow

Day 1 lynches are random you ignorant slut.

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Sorry but what Mr.Stole is doing is kind of the exact same thing I've been doing today. Some people think that pushing hard gets information, myself included. This is one of the things I disagreed with in your read post on Mr.Stole. He has other suspicious behaviour but I don't think this is one of them.
    ah fuck.

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

2) I'm too lazy to explain certain things in great detail that I see as obvious. I have little patience for stupid people.
    3) I never said I wanted to random lynch. I've literally said I'm happy with these lynches:
    Spruance/Reemus > Widow

1) Past games not matter, I see you as a scum right now, you have to prove me that YOU are not scum with acting town. Make one more mistake and I really will try to get you lynched.
    2) Then don't even play? Just spamming pressure posts dont work. My playstyle is quite opposite of you. I let people talk then make a big lead. Your playstyle is quite Scummy
    3) I m happy with lynches=Scum lynches. No actual proof posts about them.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Sorry but what Mr.Stole is doing is kind of the exact same thing I've been doing today. Some people think that pushing hard gets information, myself included. This is one of the things I disagreed with in your read post on Mr.Stole. He has other suspicious behaviour but I don't think this is one of them.
    You and him are different. Like you are a fox and he is a bear. You are silently waiting for the time to pressure people. He is just making evreyone fear him and make him pay words(make them agree with them) which is most likely manipulation. He is most likely SCUM.

45. ISO #395

1) Past games not matter, I see you as a scum right now, you have to prove me that YOU are not scum with acting town. Make one more mistake and I really will try to get you lynched.
    2) Then don't even play? Just spamming pressure posts dont work. My playstyle is quite opposite of you. I let people talk then make a big lead. Your playstyle is quite Scummy
    3) I m happy with lynches=Scum lynches. No actual proof posts about them.
    Go back and read my posts, I've explained my stances.

I'm not going to repeat myself. I'm going to do some more work.

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

Spruance/Reemus > Widow

I feel like this bolded part is contradicting the way you've been playing today. Then again, if you felt like you've been acting randomly today then I will give you scum points for that.

By the way, I don't really think RLVG could make SUCH a big lie. I mean, he wouldn't have a life...

Now I'm going off. Bye bye. For the Holy Light!
    That is true but he did say he had nothing better to do than sign for this game. And I feel like RLVG is the type of guy to go to great lengths for some elaborate fun. But I wouldn't think too hard on it. We'll get to confirm when he opens up a shop for us and apart from that nothing changes. Or does anyone disagree with me saying that RLVG's reveal has no influence on how we should act at all?
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

I feel like this bolded part is contradicting the way you've been playing today. Then again, if you felt like you've been acting randomly today then I will give you scum points for that.

That is true but he did say he had nothing better to do than sign for this game. And I feel like RLVG is the type of guy to go to great lengths for some elaborate fun. But I wouldn't think too hard on it. We'll get to confirm when he opens up a shop for us and apart from that nothing changes. Or does anyone disagree with me saying that RLVG's reveal has no influence on how we should act at all?
    oops, meant to say "Day 1 lynches aren't random"

50. ISO #400

That is true but he did say he had nothing better to do than sign for this game.
    Wat? This is what I said. Where did you get that whole "he had nothing better to do"?

Because it's not newbie friendly, here's a special /sign flagship.

/sign
    /sign/sign
    /sign/sign/sign
    /sign/sign/sign/sign
    /sign/sign/sign/sign/sign
    /sign/sign/sign/sign
    /sign/sign/sign
    /sign/sign
    /sign