S-FM 229 - The Alchemist of Nightmares - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM - The Alchemist of Nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    May I ask what you voted for when it came a majority or full lynch?
    I voted for majority

2. ISO #402

Honestly. You can gather from a simple Evaluation that Banana is not scum.

I have copied Banana's posts entirely so far, and if Banana was scum, they would of instinctively pushed my lynch for posting like a scum player.
    But, as Banana is town, they have been able to see that the posts I have made are from a towns player, and hence confirming Banana is town.

This is like some mind bending shit right here. If you don't understand please ask me to repost.

Iced Monopoly understands that my post is bait, but he is voting me and egging other people to jump onto the bait, this is basically him going "Hey I know its a trap, thats why you guys should eat it"
    That is the only player whoms voting at the moment I have a scum lean on, but the other players whom are not voting are imminently on my scum loft.

Omegasaur , Mr.StoleUrGurl ,Funce ,Stealthbomber16 ,Gyrlander

Im mostly considering Mr.StoleUrGurl, for a two player hybrid he is giving nothing vaulable.

-vote Mr.StoleUrGurl
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Thank the heavens you don't have your cheat vote.
    I'm gonna vote over to Mr with the now talking SJ.
    Seeing as i had Mr as a scum leaning any way it's all.good.
    -vote Mr.StoleUrGirl
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

I have copied Banana's posts entirely so far, and if Banana was scum, they would of instinctively pushed my lynch for posting like a scum player.
    But, as Banana is town, they have been able to see that the posts I have made are from a towns player, and hence confirming Banana is town.

This is like some mind bending shit right here. If you don't understand please ask me to repost.

Iced Monopoly understands that my post is bait, but he is voting me and egging other people to jump onto the bait, this is basically him going "Hey I know its a trap, thats why you guys should eat it"
    That is the only player whoms voting at the moment I have a scum lean on, but the other players whom are not voting are imminently on my scum loft.

Im mostly considering Mr.StoleUrGurl, for a two player hybrid he is giving nothing vaulable.

-vote Mr.StoleUrGurl
    Also k don't really understand how you have confirmed banana as town?
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If you're not town reading me you're more dumb than Hypersniper. Which is odd in your situation.
    I'm town reading you I just dont understand SJ.
    You are not confirmed just highly likely to be town

8. ISO #408

Thank the heavens you don't have your cheat vote.
    I'm gonna vote over to Mr with the now talking SJ.
    Seeing as i had Mr as a scum leaning any way it's all.good.
    -vote Mr.StoleUrGirl
    [Vite]Mr.StoleUrGurl[/vote]
    Fixed

9. ISO #409

[Vite]Mr.StoleUrGurl[/vote]
    Fixed
    -vote Mr.StoleUrGurl

Sucking fucking McDuckin fixed

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    When did this happen? This is the first I've heard of you town reading me

I don't like you.
    I never stated you were scum I just never had a solid read on you and thought your whole cheaty secondvote was game skewomh and your defence gave me some theories on you being more scum leaning.
    After SJs post I read through the game, discounted your trolling and you have been actively contributing and scum hunting.
    Now before this I discounted your posts as more defensive posts to pull from SJ and while SJ was being all troll i believed (along with iced) that SJ was a quality lynch.
    Now he has returned and is seeking to contribute I went back through.

12. ISO #412

@Mesk I'm fine with the day ending early. No objections here.

I need to start taking closer notes on what everyone is saying. This is a lot slower than SC2 Mafia, so I need to be more careful. Hmmmmmm
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

13. ISO #413

Omegasaur, what are your thoughts on the current situation with 5:20 hours left on the day I think?

Yea this is a very slow game, some games go faster depends on the size, timezones and actual game setup.
    Plus you have to be much more in depth and meticulous.

I dunno of you already know but here are some key words

Sheeping: following a person's vote and ideas just because they are that person

Buddying: 2 players defending each other in the day chat and following each other.

Iso: going through every post from a player and isolating them and reading and making comments on each post (troll posts are normally lumped into one spolier tag unless they have some signifacancd)

Tunnelling: continuously voting a single player, without much evidence or theory usually over a few days.

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

-vote Mr.StoleUrGurl
    There he goes!
    Going to be contemplating this reasoning. From an immediate point it seems awkward and weird but it... might be solid?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by Omegasaur View Post
    @Mesk I'm fine with the day ending early. No objections here.

I need to start taking closer notes on what everyone is saying. This is a lot slower than SC2 Mafia, so I need to be more careful. Hmmmmmm
    Also this whole game I have been using my phone as my laptop is in the shop getting fixed.
    I recommend making a word or excel file or both to builf lists and reads and keep track of thr game

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

I still dont trust stealth, I have a feeling he might be the rebel without a cause
    I retract this statement

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    So what do we have, like 4 hours?
    -unvote

Im not really down for a lynch stoleyogurl, but i am down for a lynch.
    At this time of day, we probably dont even have the votes to start a legitimate train, so il join this shit closer to the end of day if its required.
    Swigity swoogity.
    4 hours and 49 mins as of now I think

24. ISO #424

So what do we have, like 4 hours?
    -unvote

Im not really down for a lynch stoleyogurl, but i am down for a lynch.
    At this time of day, we probably dont even have the votes to start a legitimate train, so il join this shit closer to the end of day if its required.
    Maybe next time vote parking on a policy lynch all day while just complaining and doing nothing won't he the strategy you'll employ. Idk we'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

-vote Gyrlander

This is my vote for end of day. It's been two days and gyrlander has had zero contribution to how the game has progressed so far. At think point he's literally just making it so that we require a bonus vote to lynch. This is the safest lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430
    Rachyl

Im going to sleep. Hopefully we find a scum soon

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

Based on activity and how we have no kills I'm taking a low risk with gyrlander. Gyrlander should be mod killed or replaced. Also its difficult to provide anything when nothin has occured so far in the game yet. Seriously, the post count for everyone is pretty damn low and game is slow. I'll give detailed ISOs when a night kill occurs.
    -vote Gyrlander
    Look behind you, It's me fuckin' your Gurl.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote Gyrlander

This is my vote for end of day. It's been two days and gyrlander has had zero contribution to how the game has progressed so far. At think point he's literally just making it so that we require a bonus vote to lynch. This is the safest lynch.
    There's a lot of players that have done NOTHING. Why single out just him?

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

Whoa, that Gyr train came out of nowhere, and everyone was way too ready to jump onto it.
    Im feeling a lot better about a syg lynch now, especially given hes voting gyr to get away from his own lynch.
    -vote Mr.StoleUrGurl
    I voted him earlier because I scum read him. I'm not sure if I should assign the "dumb cunt" read to you also, but I think you're just an idiot in general.

The title of "dumb cunt" is typically reserved for people who are worthy of saying "you're better than this" about. You're likely not "better than this."
    Look behind you, It's me fuckin' your Gurl.

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StoleUrGurl View Post
    if I die tonight, remember these words: "dumb cunt"
    I dont know why you think youre so valuable or important. Youve contributed nothing to this game. Even with an impending lynch you do little to salvage your case, just throwing around insults. Looks like a scum who doesnt know what to do more than anything.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

49. ISO #449

I dont know why you think youre so valuable or important. Youve contributed nothing to this game. Even with an impending lynch you do little to salvage your case, just throwing around insults. Looks like a scum who doesnt know what to do more than anything.
    Nobody is around to lynch.

Other than that +1

50. ISO #450

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StoleUrGurl View Post
    Based on activity and how we have no kills I'm taking a low risk with gyrlander. Gyrlander should be mod killed or replaced. Also its difficult to provide anything when nothin has occured so far in the game yet. Seriously, the post count for everyone is pretty damn low and game is slow. I'll give detailed ISOs when a night kill occurs.
    -vote Gyrlander
    This post actually pings me as scum. I feel like Mr.StoleUrGurl is promising future content to make up for a lack of current content. Something that I find people do as scum to get out of actually contributing.

-Whad