1. ISO #1

GrumpyCat: 1-S2-1-6019628

Account Name: GrumpyCat
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6019628
    In-Game Name: Guido DeVito

Committed: Game-throwing

My Account Name: Saffir

Summary:
    Mayor (In-Game Name: Aaron) reveals himself Day 2. GrumpyCat proceeds to jail him Night 3 and executes him.

Note: I was Triad so he actually caused me to win, but I believe all game-throwing should be reported.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Jailor jails and executes known mayor after mayor already revealed

ID Verification:
    GrumpyCat: Correct. 1-S2-1-6019628

Respective Hotkeys
    GrumpyCat: ctrl 4

Was the game result altered?
    Yes. The town was quickly outnumbered and outwitted because the Mayor was dead.

Summary
    GrumpyCat is given the name Guido DeVito, and is a Jailor in slot #10.

Day 1: Banter. #10 decides to jail #6.

Night 1: #6 claims Vigilante. #10 says he doesn't like killers and executes #6.

Day 2: #13 reveals as the Mayor. The town lynches a Doctor. #10 spends most of his time figuring out how to use colors in chat.

Night 2: #10 cannot jail. He checks -alist. He has very few role wins, despite the fact that he has more than 20k points.

Day 3: #10 immediately decides to jail #13 at the beginning of the day, and then asks the town to skip so that he can jail. The town skips.

Night 3: #10 executes #13 even though #13 revealed as the Mayor. #10 has no reason to suspect that #13 is a Cultist or Disguiser. The Triad kills #10 at the end of this night.

The game continues until the Triad wins on Day 7.

GrumpyCat is clearly a bankhacker. He has 22,434 points, 24 victories, and 1183 games. He has 5 achievements (not including Half Town) and very few role wins. He does not have a record of an offical point restore. This screenshot shows his account's statistics:
    061617 grumpycat bank.jpg

Player Offenses
    Intentional Gamethrowing
    Bankhacking

Previous Offenses
    None.

Recommended Action
    2x WL
    Pointban

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report. GrumpyCat is clearly unconcerned with the rules of the game (playing to role objectives, not editing banks). Since this is his first gamethrowing report, he should be put on the Watchlist so that he knows he needs to change his behavior. If his bankhacking is verified by other staff members, he will receive a permanent pointban.

Thank you for your effort to keep the game clean!
    Last edited by Omegasaur; June 17th, 2017 at 12:45 AM.
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

3. ISO #3