Spygasm
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Spygasm

1. ISO #1

Spygasm

This was probably the most epic game I've ever had as Spy.

Night 1, the Mafia actually reveal the GF by accident in night chat. I decide this is a clever ploy, and ignore their chatter. They attack teal, who is the Serial Killer. The next day, teal is still alive. I PM him asking for his role, and he claims Vig, saying that he shot at brown (who is the GF) and couldn't kill him. I ask if he has been healed, and he says no. I have him lynched, without revealing my role (Mafia actually SAYS in N2 that there isn't a Spy, since he would have outed GF on day 1). The next night, the Mafia talks about what roles they can claim as a defense, and decide that Vet is a good choice. The next day, I PM the GF asking for his role. He claims Vet (to make things EVEN BETTER, Vet was excluded from Randoms that game). I have the GF lynched. The next day, the Sheriff reveals and gets an innocent lynched (someone who had been framed and BMed). The day afterwards, the Mafia tries to get the Sheriff lynched, but town doesn't fall for it. After another day of talking, I figure out the last two, and while BMed, point them out to the town for lynching. Also, I was attacked twice. On the final day, I reveal that I am Spy, and take a much needed victory lap around the town.

Fuck that was fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2
    Sookie

Re: Spygasm

haha nice! I've had my share of epic spy games too. spy is a very fun role, especially if people slip up like that.

3. ISO #3

Excellent. Spies get underestimated sometimes, but it's my favorite role in the game. There's so much you can piece together if you just think it through.
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Sookie

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    Having Sheriff McDumbFuck bombing right beside the power Spy helped boost my ego a lot too. xD
    ya... the sheriff wasn't the brightest crayon in the box.

6. ISO #6

That was one crazy game all right. I was red in that game (bm'ed, got lynched). I watched the replay and I can't figure out what the heck the sheriff was saying the whole game. ("White?")

I wonder why I kept getting bm'ed though, even when it became clear you were leading the town in the discussion. Ah well, it let you do what you did.

EDIT: Also I was never framed. There was no framer. Guess that just adds to the sheriff's idiocy.
    Last edited by Bluejay; December 22nd, 2011 at 03:49 PM.

7. ISO #7

I just had a fail spy story and I'll add it here, to balance out the topic.

I was mafioso, and the spy whispers me saying "I know you're inno I'm sheriff". So at night I took the bait, mentioned what he whispered me, and went to kill the alleged sheriff. He flips spy the next day, but for some reason his last will says "yellow is mafia I told him I'm sheriff and he chatted about it." The problem, you ask? I wasn't yellow. He accused the completely wrong guy, someone who wasn't even in mafia. The guy he accused was also someone we blackmailed, so he was instantly lynched. So close, and yet so far. Thanks fail spy!

failspy.SC2Replay
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    That was one crazy game all right. I was red in that game (bm'ed, got lynched). I watched the replay and I can't figure out what the heck the sheriff was saying the whole game. ("White?")

I wonder why I kept getting bm'ed though, even when it became clear you were leading the town in the discussion. Ah well, it let you do what you did.

EDIT: Also I was never framed. There was no framer. Guess that just adds to the sheriff's idiocy.
    The mafia were actively planning on getting you lynched several days before the sheriff actually got you killed; they were BMing you to prevent you from establishing your actual role.

@wolfcheese: That's some epic fail on the Spy's part. xDD

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by wolfcheese View Post
    I just had a fail spy story and I'll add it here, to balance out the topic.

I was mafioso, and the spy whispers me saying "I know you're inno I'm sheriff". So at night I took the bait, mentioned what he whispered me, and went to kill the alleged sheriff. He flips spy the next day, but for some reason his last will says "yellow is mafia I told him I'm sheriff and he chatted about it." The problem, you ask? I wasn't yellow. He accused the completely wrong guy, someone who wasn't even in mafia. The guy he accused was also someone we blackmailed, so he was instantly lynched. So close, and yet so far. Thanks fail spy!

failspy.SC2Replay
    Fantastic fail ^^
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

10. ISO #10
    RandomNumbers0

ive never been spy :C