1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Execute for no reason

Account Name: Eskabor
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2111348
    In-Game Name: MarkCubanIsaSNITCH

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Diable
    Summary: He was jailor, jailed me. Said I don't care of your role you are Yoda you die. This is in my opinion Game Throwing and deserve to be checked.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. ISO #3

Re: Faithless: 1-S2-1-5824596

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Faithless: 1-S2-1-5824596: Correct.
    Eskabor: 1-S2-1-2111348
    Respective Hotkey:
    Faithless: Control + 4.
    Eskabor: 8.
    Was The Game Altered?
    Faithless: His vote on the Jailor costed town the win.
    Eskabor: Possibly, the town did have one less member to work with due to his actions.
    Previous Offenses:
    Faithless: On-Hold: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-5824596
    Eskabor: Watchlist x2: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2111348
    Player Offenses:
    Faithless: Reactionary Game-throw.
    Eskabor: Intentional Game-throw & Griefing.
    Summary:
    Faithless Rolls Veteran.
    Eskabor Rolls Jailor.
    Day 1: As soon as day 1 starts, Eskabor selects to jail #4, Yoda.
    Night 1: When jailing Yoda, he says "dont care ur role. ur dead" and immediately decides to execute Yoda without listening to anything he says. He also says that the bodyguard should have bodyguarded himself, which is a clear attempt at trolling the bodyguard.
    Faithless decides to go on alert and kills a Framer.
    Day 2: A Marshall reveals and asks for everyone to pm him roles. Faithless wastes no time in pming him his role and last will. Eskabor, on the other hand, decides to claim Jailor and said that #4 (Dead Bodyguard) claimed Survivor (Information is false) and said that he had to execute him. The Marshall lynches a witch and Eskabor, the Jailor.
    Night 2: Faithless decides to alert and does not kill anyone.
    Day 3: The marshall reveals again and uses his lynches. The day ends with the Marshall lynching the Godfather and Agent.
    Night 3: He does not alert at night.
    Day 4: There are three people left: a Jailor, a Mass Murderer, and Faithless the Veteran. The Jailor jokingly decides to vote Faithless, which prompts him to vote the Jailor. On trial, he says he was joking and that he wasn't actually going to vote him. Faithless decides that he doesn't believe the Jailor, and decides to guilty. He is lynched and flips Jailor.
    Night 4: Faithless decides to alert, but the mass murderer does not attack him.

Game ends in Mass Murderer victory.
    Recommended Action:
    Faithless: Watchlist x2.
    Eskabor: Watchlist x4.
    Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

The Jailor was a confirmed role in the game, given that he had killed someone early in the game at the same night of the other jailor (confirming the existence of 2 Jailors). His vote on the Jailor was purely based on the fact that the Jailor jokingly voted him, and threw the game in regards to that. Keep reporting players who you think are doing wrong!
    Last edited by Unknown1234; April 11th, 2017 at 05:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Faithless: 1-S2-1-5824596

My actions were designed to win the game. when he voted against me he lost all of his creditility. Maybe I made a poor play in the head of the moment, but I didn't do it intentionally.

When I watched the replay, I saw that the town gov confirmed him in his last will. I didn't see that at the time, but now I realize why people feel the way they do about me "throwing".

Like I said, I never wanted to gamethrow.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10