Being serious now, I can NEVER be gaga in this game. If gaga was being pushed D2 like I was, the fan would be defending me VERY hard, and no one was defending me. I was a very likely lynch at EoD D2 if not for the whole D2 which in and of itself perfectly proves that I am not gaga. Gaga would have to be someone who was being defended by the fan very hard if they were pushed, if they were even pushed. I can't be gaga = obvious thing is obvious.

The theory about me being the fan theoretically makes sense even though it's inaccurate, and it's actually somewhat unreasonable to assume that I was the logical choice for being converted because I was the OBVIOUS choice for being converted which means that gaga would obviously convert someone else unless if gaga was stupid because I was the likely choice for the D2 lynch since everyone assumed that I would be converted. I barely survived D2.

@PowersThatBe you're on my shit a bit too much even if you're the fan. If you're the fan push me if you must, but tone it down a bit because if you continue with this tone it might come back to bite you when you least expect it, regardless of this game and roles if you know what I mean.