Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: S-FM 227 Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    yes.

but if we mislynch and the fan does not kill, that is when we get a second mislynch

(we go to 5v2)
    so the fan needs to kill tonight to prevent this

if we pass and the fan doesnt kill we are at infinite loop (draw?)

if we pass an fan kills
    then day 3 was a "waste" but day 4 will be where day 3 should of been

if we lislynch and fan kills the game follows as if we were at 5v2 but is 4v2 instead

I believe it is best if we force the fan to act. this gives us the information we were hoping for. who on day 2 was not telling the truth/ trying to mislead.

if we lynch today its still off what we had day 2, we needed the fan's suicide to gain perfect day 3 information. by pasing we left day 4 become our day 3 with no risk to the ML count.

it stays the same and we get more informatioj without losing a ML. and if no act again it goes to that draw scenerio.
    I hear you. I don't mind passing today. This makes sense.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    22's vote analysis

The lawyer votes early in the day and wants him lynched

Whad joins the vote after pointing the finger at pretty much everyone and there his vote on fury then sinon and then 22. (May have missed someone)

I join the vote and then Sinon makes a great point and I decide that my tired delirium state was not a good voting state.

Sinon was against 22 lynch and then was for it the next morning. Joins vote

Suntax joins the vote

I see that 22 (a scum read at that time) is close to being lynched. I also saw the lawyer uncovered him and that gave whads theory more substance. I vote

The lawyer hammers

No fan dies
    @PowersThatBe

Very interesting. Do you think Sinon against 22 lynch and then being for it the next morning was opportunistic scum or reevaluating town?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

4. ISO #904

Potential town:

1. Ccantman: tried to pull everyone off the 22 train. Wants to prevent scum max killing power by stalling votes even though it won't work. However, I find these actions to be pro town.

2. Mesk: Another person not on the train. Typical mesk shit posting and bullshit. I hope she engages with game some more soon!

3. Sinon: was critical of whad yesterday for his flip floppery. However he did join the train hours later with little fan fare or explanation. I still town read him for this.

4. Me for obvious reasons and I like accounting for all players when I make my lists I'm ocd like that.

5. Fury: trolling and is refusing to "read posts" but I think he's just fucking with everyone. He's my weakest town slot atm so idk.

Neutral:

1. Suntax is neutral to me because I scum read him yesterday but since we have no info to go on I kinda have to move him to an nai slot bc his posts really have no tells on either side. He was most similar to 22 and 22 turned out to be town so idk how to read him. His early posts to day give me home that he will be more focused today.

Potential scum:

1. Whad: has to be Gaga imo. There's no way he would be fan unless the Gaga plan was to use someone that was going to have no interaction with the game and hopefully get policy lynched. Since they chose to no convert. This is unlikely but possible since how whad switched so many targets eod. He also came up with this whole theory about 22 and the lawyer and a bussing situation. He could have actually been covering for the lawyer and since 22 was a safe lynch in terms of not giving too much infor away...since a number of use independently didn't like his posts. I believe that it is possible that whad is Gaga more than the fan and they're trying to mind fuck us.

2. The lawyer: marked 22 as scum since day 1 then painted fury as the scum while still saying 22 was scum. Whad then pushes the fury train and I derail it and then he finds the same target as the lawyer but claims that the lawyer and 22 HAD to be teammates. The lawyer then unvotes and tries to push the derailed fury train. I think she jumped off the train to make her connection to 22 seem so much stronger so she could get the ml.. it worked on I think three of us (I'm assuming suntax and sinon voted for that reason). She then comes back and hammers and today she claims that it was so unfair to 22 and how guilty she feels and all this stuff. It just doesn't seem genuine.

Imo whad and the lawyer led the train on fury and 22 while making it look like they were at odds. Had the fan converted last night then we would have info on their interaction. I think that's why they both tried bread crumbling this narrative that I could be a possible fan. Especially when they have both said before that that they thought I was the most shining town. I'm also the one whose been most critical of the lawyer and growing increasingly critical of whad.

I'd like to hear from everyone but I think voting should happen. And I'm gonna place a pressure vote on my Gaga suspect.

-vote whad
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I hear you. I don't mind passing today. This makes sense.
    Passing today is bad. Passing tomorrow is better because we are not forcing fan to use a convert if we pass today. It is impossible for town to win without lynching. If we pass today the fan has no incentive because we still have higher numbers. We should strive to get Gaga and we should pass tomorrow because it gives the fan an opportunity they can't pass up. Opportunity always leads to mistakes especially when they have a chance to be greedy.

Am I not making sense that they basically gave us a free lynch today? Regardless we got an extra day/person so not taking the opportunity to lynch plays into their hand and not ours. They have a day chat and strategize in private.

I'm against skipping today.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #906

@PowersThatBe

Very interesting. Do you think Sinon against 22 lynch and then being for it the next morning was opportunistic scum or reevaluating town?
    Mind if I take this one? When was a against TwentyTwo? Sources plz 'cause I was somewhat scum reading him earlier than you:

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    @Whad - long time no see: where you been hiding?

Unknown1234 - null
    Sinon - town~
    Trine - town
    Fury - absolutely scum-ptious!
    TwentyTwo - neutral/slightly scummy
    The Lawyer - somewhat scummy
    powerofdeath/Whad - ?
    ccantman - town
    Suntax - slightly scummy

I guess I cast a wide net, so maybe it's more a reflection of who I think is cleared as town in my mind than it is of who I think is scum. EXCEPT YOU FURY - you stay right there! Fury continues to assume control of the direction the conversation, demanding twice that we give him our reads (yes I realize I'm complicit...), which we shouldn't let go unnoticed - it's pernicious. Are we sharing who we think specific people who we think are Gaga would convert?
    In fact I even tagged you in the post I did it in. After that, admittedly I started to focus on fury, but that certainly doesn't mean I was 'against' a 22 lynch. Glad to see you're assuming power again, demanding more information before putting up any insight yourself; you only lazily agreed to ccantman's analysis and quickly changed the topic of convo immediately thereafter, throwing sidelong shade on me. Whad I ever do to you anyway?

Why don't you explain why you flip flopped all over the place about you we should lynch earlier? Or updated reads?
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

7. ISO #907

@Sinon what do you think of my updated read list
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #908

Potential town:

1. Ccantman: tried to pull everyone off the 22 train. Wants to prevent scum max killing power by stalling votes even though it won't work. However, I find these actions to be pro town.

2. Mesk: Another person not on the train. Typical mesk shit posting and bullshit. I hope she engages with game some more soon!

3. Sinon: was critical of whad yesterday for his flip floppery. However he did join the train hours later with little fan fare or explanation. I still town read him for this.

4. Me for obvious reasons and I like accounting for all players when I make my lists I'm ocd like that.

5. Fury: trolling and is refusing to "read posts" but I think he's just fucking with everyone. He's my weakest town slot atm so idk.

Neutral:

1. Suntax is neutral to me because I scum read him yesterday but since we have no info to go on I kinda have to move him to an nai slot bc his posts really have no tells on either side. He was most similar to 22 and 22 turned out to be town so idk how to read him. His early posts to day give me home that he will be more focused today.

Potential scum:

1. Whad: has to be Gaga imo. There's no way he would be fan unless the Gaga plan was to use someone that was going to have no interaction with the game and hopefully get policy lynched. Since they chose to no convert. This is unlikely but possible since how whad switched so many targets eod. He also came up with this whole theory about 22 and the lawyer and a bussing situation. He could have actually been covering for the lawyer and since 22 was a safe lynch in terms of not giving too much infor away...since a number of use independently didn't like his posts. I believe that it is possible that whad is Gaga more than the fan and they're trying to mind fuck us.

2. The lawyer: marked 22 as scum since day 1 then painted fury as the scum while still saying 22 was scum. Whad then pushes the fury train and I derail it and then he finds the same target as the lawyer but claims that the lawyer and 22 HAD to be teammates. The lawyer then unvotes and tries to push the derailed fury train. I think she jumped off the train to make her connection to 22 seem so much stronger so she could get the ml.. it worked on I think three of us (I'm assuming suntax and sinon voted for that reason). She then comes back and hammers and today she claims that it was so unfair to 22 and how guilty she feels and all this stuff. It just doesn't seem genuine.

Imo whad and the lawyer led the train on fury and 22 while making it look like they were at odds. Had the fan converted last night then we would have info on their interaction. I think that's why they both tried bread crumbling this narrative that I could be a possible fan. Especially when they have both said before that that they thought I was the most shining town. I'm also the one whose been most critical of the lawyer and growing increasingly critical of whad.

I'd like to hear from everyone but I think voting should happen. And I'm gonna place a pressure vote on my Gaga suspect.

-vote whad
    I changed my mind as I was reevaluating the game. Fury was posting things that made me start to townread him so I decided to stop voting him. Then, I tried to see who else being scum made any sense. The 22/The Lawyer theory ended up being wrong, but literally nobody else is doing anything or pushing major trains. I think 22 needed to be lynched. If you want my head for it then so be it.

9. ISO #909

Passing today is bad. Passing tomorrow is better because we are not forcing fan to use a convert if we pass today. It is impossible for town to win without lynching. If we pass today the fan has no incentive because we still have higher numbers. We should strive to get Gaga and we should pass tomorrow because it gives the fan an opportunity they can't pass up. Opportunity always leads to mistakes especially when they have a chance to be greedy.

Am I not making sense that they basically gave us a free lynch today? Regardless we got an extra day/person so not taking the opportunity to lynch plays into their hand and not ours. They have a day chat and strategize in private.

I'm against skipping today.
    We always had 3 mislynches, now we just get a pass day. I think that it's better to get more information since we are just shooting in the dark here.

10. ISO #910

We always had 3 mislynches, now we just get a pass day. I think that it's better to get more information since we are just shooting in the dark here.
    We always had a pass day. Today is not the day to use it. The scum are just going to continue to stall until we lynch. If he try to lynch the right person now while we still have the most people we will have we can force them to give us information bc they will have to make a move to put us into check. Does that make sense? We should save skip days for when we need them or else we're going to repeat day one forever lol.
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #911

We* flicking iPad
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #912

Mind if I take this one? When was a against TwentyTwo? Sources plz 'cause I was somewhat scum reading him earlier than you:

In fact I even tagged you in the post I did it in. After that, admittedly I started to focus on fury, but that certainly doesn't mean I was 'against' a 22 lynch. Glad to see you're assuming power again, demanding more information before putting up any insight yourself; you only lazily agreed to ccantman's analysis and quickly changed the topic of convo immediately thereafter, throwing sidelong shade on me. Whad I ever do to you anyway?

Why don't you explain why you flip flopped all over the place about you we should lynch earlier? Or updated reads?
    I was just responding to PTB's post where he summarized 22's lynch train. It's interesting that you attack me for asking followup questions based on PTB's analysis of the lynch train instead of correcting PTB directly. So ask PTB for the source, please.

I dislike how you are so focused on me. Always throwing shade at me and being super aggressive. Kind of feels like PTB/Sinon is the scum team trying to mislynch me.

I "flip flopped" about who I thought we should lynch because we are literally going off of interactions and posts. When people get pressured, you get more information about interactions and posts which then informs reads. It's a very dynamic thing so in fact it seems ODD if people aren't flip flopping on reads. Tunneling someone makes it seem like you have an agenda that isn't the town-lynch-gaga agenda.

13. ISO #913

I was just responding to PTB's post where he summarized 22's lynch train. It's interesting that you attack me for asking followup questions based on PTB's analysis of the lynch train instead of correcting PTB directly. So ask PTB for the source, please.

I dislike how you are so focused on me. Always throwing shade at me and being super aggressive. Kind of feels like PTB/Sinon is the scum team trying to mislynch me.

I "flip flopped" about who I thought we should lynch because we are literally going off of interactions and posts. When people get pressured, you get more information about interactions and posts which then informs reads. It's a very dynamic thing so in fact it seems ODD if people aren't flip flopping on reads. Tunneling someone makes it seem like you have an agenda that isn't the town-lynch-gaga agenda.
    Lol here we go again. Am I with Sinon or fury? Maybe I'm with syntax or mesk or the lawyer? Maybe I'm fucking Gaga. What you gonna push my lynch next?

I don't understand this. I point out some bullshit you and the lawyer pulled yesterday and now you're pushing me as scum. Nice scum slip there buddy. Lol

It's been cute how you and the lawyer both independently came to the conclusion that I was the fan and fury was the Gaga but you both pushed and voted for 22 ultimately and after the flip the lawyer said I had to be the fan with no explanation.

You two just parrot each other
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #914

We always had a pass day. Today is not the day to use it. The scum are just going to continue to stall until we lynch. If he try to lynch the right person now while we still have the most people we will have we can force them to give us information bc they will have to make a move to put us into check. Does that make sense? We should save skip days for when we need them or else we're going to repeat day one forever lol.
    Hypothetical in which fan converts every night:

Start: 9 v 1
    D1 Mislynch -> 8 v 1
    Fan convert -> 7 v 2
    D2 Mislynch -> 6 v 2
    Fan Convert -> 5 v 2
    D3 Mislynch -> 4 v 2
    FanConvert -> 3 v 2
    D4 LYLO

No Skips present.

Since fan skipped killing last night, we have 1 skip now:
    D1 mislynch -> 8 v 1
    Fan Convert? -> 7 v 2
    D2 mislynch -> 6 v 2
    No convert -> 6 v 2
    D3 mislynch -> 5 v 2
    Fan convert -> 4 v 2
    D4 skip -> 4 v 2
    Fan Convert -> 3 v 2
    D5 LYLO

Does this make sense how now we have a skip when previously we didn't?

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

@Whad I didn't put spin on my sin on point. I simply said what happened. He was against ,e joint the vote on 22 bc he didn't trust you. Then I think after the lawyer unvoted it gave him reason to see your theory as it did me
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #917

Lol here we go again. Am I with Sinon or fury? Maybe I'm with syntax or mesk or the lawyer? Maybe I'm fucking Gaga. What you gonna push my lynch next?

I don't understand this. I point out some bullshit you and the lawyer pulled yesterday and now you're pushing me as scum. Nice scum slip there buddy. Lol

It's been cute how you and the lawyer both independently came to the conclusion that I was the fan and fury was the Gaga but you both pushed and voted for 22 ultimately and after the flip the lawyer said I had to be the fan with no explanation.

You two just parrot each other
    I am trying to consider all possibilities here. We haven't hit scum yet and don't have any interactions to go off of yet.

One, that's not how scumslips work, and two, I would have to be scum for an actual scumslip to be a scumslip.

You're missing all the nuance in how yesterday unfolded. My position was that Fury was probably Gaga being "too scummy to be scum" and wanted to lynch him. Then, once he started posting more, I re-evaluated and decided that the connection between 22 and The Lawyer was really suspicious so I started thinking 22 was Gaga. I still think that The Lawyer is probably the fan, but you are getting really defensive when I'm speculating than an alternative could be you/Sinon.

18. ISO #918

@Whad I didn't put spin on my sin on point. I simply said what happened. He was against ,e joint the vote on 22 bc he didn't trust you. Then I think after the lawyer unvoted it gave him reason to see your theory as it did me
    Yeah, but why is Sinon attacking me when he should be correcting your recounting of events?

It seems like Sinon is really tunneled on me for some reason.

19. ISO #919

Hypothetical in which fan converts every night:

D1 Mislynch -> 8 v 1
    Fan convert -> 7 v 2
    D2 Mislynch -> 6 v 2
    Fan Convert -> 5 v 2
    D3 Mislynch -> 4 v 2
    FanConvert -> 3 v 2
    D4 LYLO

No Skips present.

Since fan skipped killing last night, we have 1 skip now:
    D1 mislynch -> 8 v 1
    Fan Convert? -> 7 v 2
    D2 mislynch -> 6 v 2
    No convert -> 6 v 2
    D3 mislynch -> 5 v 2
    Fan convert -> 4 v 2
    D4 skip -> 4 v 2
    Fan Convert -> 3 v 2
    D5 LYLO

Does this make sense how now we have a skip when previously we didn't?

We did have a skip you gave us a list with all lynches for the every night they convert

Skip day 3 and it goes from 5 v 2 to 4 v 2 for d 4 in which you could skip again and then it's 3v2
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #920

I am trying to consider all possibilities here. We haven't hit scum yet and don't have any interactions to go off of yet.

One, that's not how scumslips work, and two, I would have to be scum for an actual scumslip to be a scumslip.

You're missing all the nuance in how yesterday unfolded. My position was that Fury was probably Gaga being "too scummy to be scum" and wanted to lynch him. Then, once he started posting more, I re-evaluated and decided that the connection between 22 and The Lawyer was really suspicious so I started thinking 22 was Gaga. I still think that The Lawyer is probably the fan, but you are getting really defensive when I'm speculating than an alternative could be you/Sinon.

Go read yesterday again. I'm not being defensive I responded the exact same way then. But that time you said I was town. Now I'm questioning you you are trying to paint me and sinion as a possible faction bc were not following you blindly anymore
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #921

The problem isn't flip flopping per se, as of course we should all be reevaluating but you repeatedly have refused to give an explanation any of it when asked. I appear focused on you only because you're like trying to nail jello to a wall and won't commit to anything, and you're trying to surreptitiously drive the course of the conversation. You're like a politician being asked a question. And, like one, you get falsely offended as another way to get out of having to commit to anything or answer anything. And last, your trying to lump me and PTB and scum team reads desperate. I think we need to put the pressure on Whad and really see what they have to say.

-vote Whad

22. ISO #922

We did have a skip you gave us a list with all lynches for the every night they convert

Skip day 3 and it goes from 5 v 2 to 4 v 2 for d 4 in which you could skip again and then it's 3v2
    Why the heck would you ever trade 1 mislynch for 2 skips???

23. ISO #923

Whad i keep seeing you go after 2 players when there going against you.
    first it was 22 and lawyer
    now your saying PTB and Sinon are a scum team.

It's a really weak ploy to divert attention going from yourself.
    tunneling a target that looks scummy -as a few of us did to fury yesterday- is fine and I do feel that switching votes when you see a target is not getting lynched is fine.
    however yesterday you very quickly switched from fury to 22.
    while i agree fury did get more town looking near the end of the day this opens a possibility.

Fury went after pod as a fan after saying day one he wanted him replaced or modkilled (i think ot was fury could of been ptb) knowing pod would br replaced or at least return he felt fanning a ghost player would work as either a shield or a cruise player.
    through the replace came Whad.
    Whad was told in gaga day chat to tunnel fury till late game then switch to 22 as furys WIFOM tactics broke down and he became more towny.
    this allows a town to die.
    the only discrepancy is the no die.
    Because of that either the roles are switched with Whad being gaga and going with the trolling player as a meat shield hoping he would die as a fan making whad look all good and healthy to town (simple bussing tactics) the no die is simple as furys death stirs a huge pot of mess with everyone looking at who moved from fury to 22, whad being the instigator.

However unlikely that is, its a option that must be looked at
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

24. ISO #924

Go read yesterday again. I'm not being defensive I responded the exact same way then. But that time you said I was town. Now I'm questioning you you are trying to paint me and sinion as a possible faction bc were not following you blindly anymore
    Nobody should follow anybody blindly. This is forum mafia. You have to use your vote and your voice. Too many people in the town aren't which is making them turn into mislynches or dead weight.

25. ISO #925

Yeah, but why is Sinon attacking me when he should be correcting your recounting of events?

It seems like Sinon is really tunneled on me for some reason.
    You're right, I should be questioning PTB about that, you were just responding/provoking with that, my mistake. But everything else wrt your flip flopping, etc. still stands.

26. ISO #926

Why the heck would you ever trade 1 mislynch for 2 skips???
    Bc 2 skips you lose 2 people

A ml you lose 3
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

You're right, I should be questioning PTB about that, you were just responding/provoking with that, my mistake. But everything else wrt your flip flopping, etc. still stands.
    I've already given my point as to why I thought you did it. You were against the train at the time and not because of who it was on but because of who was leading it.

Why did you join the train? Bc the lawyer unvoted?
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #929

Like I said, Fury started seeming townish when he started trying to scumhunt. I felt like there were enough people that looked worse (i.e. twentytwo and others) that it didn't make sense to still be voting Fury. I was also convinced that town Fury would be a big help to us, but i guess not lol

At the very least, if Fury is town, he helps us more than twenty two or TBP would have. #sorrynotsorry

30. ISO #930

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post

tunneling a target that looks scummy -as a few of us did to fury yesterday- is fine and I do feel that switching votes when you see a target is not getting lynched is fine.
    while i agree fury did get more town looking near the end of the day this opens a possibility.

Fury went after pod as a fan after saying day one he wanted him replaced or modkilled (i think ot was fury could of been ptb) knowing pod would br replaced or at least return he felt fanning a ghost player would work as either a shield or a cruise player.
    Whad was told in gaga day chat to tunnel fury till late game then switch to 22 as furys WIFOM tactics broke down and he became more towny.
    Because of that either the roles are switched with Whad being gaga and going with the trolling player as a meat shield hoping he would die as a fan making whad look all good and healthy to town (simple bussing tactics) the no die is simple as furys death stirs a huge pot of mess with everyone looking at who moved from fury to 22, whad being the instigator.

I thought of that scenario but whad pushed fury way too hard for that to be true.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #931

I'd caution drinking Whad's koolaid. You've been by far the most thorough in going through old posts, etc. to try to scumhunt and piece together a narrative, which is admirable, but as it happened, none of us was really sold on it before. So, you might naturally want to keep digging or think harder about everything to REALLY figure it out, and you mostly have, so I would NOT be surprised if Whad realized this and thought it'd be useful to try to incept the seed of an idea in your (fertile) mind that grows into you clearing them.

This was right after I voted 22
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #932

Like I said, Fury started seeming townish when he started trying to scumhunt. I felt like there were enough people that looked worse (i.e. twentytwo and others) that it didn't make sense to still be voting Fury. I was also convinced that town Fury would be a big help to us, but i guess not lol

At the very least, if Fury is town, he helps us more than twenty two or TBP would have. #sorrynotsorry
    Who are these others your talking about.

PTB
    true however the harder you push the more towny it would seem if pulled off well.
    still highly unlikely
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

33. ISO #933

If Whad is lynched today and is hater we need to look seriously at ptb and whoever dies from fanning.
    I understand my credibility is gone since people apparently don't like when people change their mind about someone and I led a mislynch on 22. Misread that one, but I stand by the read with the information we had at the time.

I'm fine if you all decide you want to lynch me. I'll have to think a bit about who scum is since once I get lynched it's LYLO I think?

34. ISO #934

I keep going after 2 because scum have daychat. And we can pretty safely assume there are 2 scum. Trying to figure out the scum team helps me better than figuring out individually scummy people. I guess it's a playstyle thing for me?

35. ISO #935

PTB
    true however the harder you push the more towny it would seem if pulled off well.
    still highly unlikely
    I know. But what do you think of my whad and lawyer connection. Him with fury is def possible. They're both brilliant scum and his whole no convert suicide thing is definitely something one of them would do as a tactic.

Perhaps they'll push a ml on me or sinon today or maybe even you
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #936

I've already given my point as to why I thought you did it. You were against the train at the time and not because of who it was on but because of who was leading it.

Why did you join the train? Bc the lawyer unvoted?
    This doesn't make any sense...

At the time, Sinon and Suntax were voting Fury, following my train on him.

Then I switched to 22 who was at the time being voted by the Lawyer. Why would Sinon be happy to follow my lead on the Fury train but not on the 22 train? I don't think he can say that he was unhappy with who was leading the train because I think we can agree I was leading the Fury train and 22 train, both of which Sinon ended up hopping on.

37. ISO #937

I keep going after 2 because scum have daychat. And we can pretty safely assume there are 2 scum. Trying to figure out the scum team helps me better than figuring out individually scummy people. I guess it's a playstyle thing for me?
    So you think two people in constant communication would really be hammering away at you at the same time which would inherently make you think they have some sort of connection that doesn't exist

Trust me if I was scum I wouldn't be that stupid
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #938

I understand my credibility is gone since people apparently don't like when people change their mind about someone and I led a mislynch on 22. Misread that one, but I stand by the read with the information we had at the time.

I'm fine if you all decide you want to lynch me. I'll have to think a bit about who scum is since once I get lynched it's LYLO I think?
    For me its not that you changed its 2 things
    The target twenty two was not defending himself and was rather casual pointing towards town, i joined that train as we had few hours left and lynch of a bad town is better then none imo.
    The change-you changed very quickly as soon as fury has a tiny amount of credibility you switched pushing against 22.

You can changevotes all you want i went from fury to Sinon to fury to 22.

39. ISO #939

PTB
    still highly unlikely
    tbh you and Sinon lol. Also at the current moment, Mesk looks less town mesk than I expect, too.

40. ISO #940

This doesn't make any sense...

At the time, Sinon and Suntax were voting Fury, following my train on him.

Then I switched to 22 who was at the time being voted by the Lawyer. Why would Sinon be happy to follow my lead on the Fury train but not on the 22 train? I don't think he can say that he was unhappy with who was leading the train because I think we can agree I was leading the Fury train and 22 train, both of which Sinon ended up hopping on.

Um bro because by the time you got to 22 you voted like 2 other people and accused everyone under the sun of being scum and then you backed off them if they responded to you lol. Before that he could probably see it oh and maybe because he told me not to drink your fucking koolaid lmao
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #941

I know. But what do you think of my whad and lawyer connection. Him with fury is def possible. They're both brilliant scum and his whole no convert suicide thing is definitely something one of them would do as a tactic.

I think the lawyer theory is solid and more likely, im just keeping votes away till later 2 votesr right now is enough pressure

42. ISO #942

no way bb I am sheeping you for the rest of the game

43. ISO #943

No if we ml and scum convert then it's 4 v 2 then skip then 3 v 2 (at that point they have to keep converting to win) then its lylo
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #944

So you think two people in constant communication would really be hammering away at you at the same time which would inherently make you think they have some sort of connection that doesn't exist

Trust me if I was scum I wouldn't be that stupid
    I think since today is our last mislynch the scum will try to get votes on someone to lock in a mislynch. If you and Sinon are both scum and get like one other person to vote me with you, then it will be 3 votes, and the rest of the town probably won't be able to get itself together to put up another candidate at 3 votes and then it will either be no lynch or Whad lynch.

On LYLO day, I think that scum will wait for a towny to misvote and then swoop in to hammer.

This is just how I see the voting strategy playing out today so yeah, it makes you and Sinon look coordinated and scummy imo.

45. ISO #945

I think the lawyer theory is solid and more likely, im just keeping votes away till later 2 votesr right now is enough pressure
    Omg for sure we have so much time lol
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #946

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Yo fury, i wanna assume your not gonna give your current reads but could you give some reads.
    your just lollygagging around

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

I think since today is our last mislynch the scum will try to get votes on someone to lock in a mislynch. If you and Sinon are both scum and get like one other person to vote me with you, then it will be 3 votes, and the rest of the town probably won't be able to get itself together to put up another candidate at 3 votes and then it will either be no lynch or Whad lynch.

On LYLO day, I think that scum will wait for a towny to misvote and then swoop in to hammer.

This is just how I see the voting strategy playing out today so yeah, it makes you and Sinon look coordinated and scummy imo.
    Well you're wrong I'm with fury
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Awww welcome back to the block. <3
    Shut up cow.