M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    As a brief aside, the last time stealth defended someone else this hard, it was his mafia teammate. I may have stumbled upon Stealth and Iced being a team.

@Trine , please keep in mind how hard stealth defended iced.
    Do you mean the man behind the mask or the person rping as the man that he is pretending to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #352

I'm still not set on you being town, but I consider the thing going on between fred and slaol to be more important. Others seem to disagree with my read, so maybe I'm tunneling you unfairly. I'll reevaluate, but more posts need to come in first.
    Of course, as you know, at the moment I believe Fred over SIaol.

As a brief aside, the last time stealth defended someone else this hard, it was his mafia teammate. I may have stumbled upon Stealth and Iced being a team.

@Trine , please keep in mind how hard stealth defended iced.
    The argument makes sense, but it might be better to play as if we all had anon accounts, don't put meta into this game.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    The argument makes sense, but it might be better to play as if we all had anon accounts, don't put meta into this game.
    Ok then meta aside, anyone being defended that hard indicates possible alignment. I'm glad you can objectively see that. Since you admit that, that ups my read on you positively.

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Of course, as you know, at the moment I believe Fred over SIaol.

its sLaoL not sIaoL
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

@SlaoI could be, but um, mattzed was jester.

Also, are you ML? Fred claimed one of the slaols was ml. Other Slaol claimed Mason.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #360

Yes, but Trine won't read what I'm saying so fuck it
    What are you saying?
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #361

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    What are you saying?
    Do you see that Stealth + Iced is a likely team? Stealth defended Iced more than Iced defended himself. No one knows who is who at the moment unless their roles made them a team. Defending someone so hard indicates they have access to more information. Judging by their posts, they aren't masons, so.....

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Why would Stealth defend Iced from L-11 if they were both scum.

Also, Sino was also apart of it but was way more low-key about it which is what I would expect from scum.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #365

Why would Stealth defend Iced from L-11 if they were both scum.

Also, Sino was also apart of it but was way more low-key about it which is what I would expect from scum.
    Possibly. And why not? I was pushing and momentum is powerful with so many votes to lynch. (Meta point: Stealth did it last game).

Stealth legitimately flipped the push on me. Defending randomly at L-11 is one thing, but defending and then hard pushing? Scum as fuck.

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Do you see that Stealth + Iced is a likely team? Stealth defended Iced more than Iced defended himself. No one knows who is who at the moment unless their roles made them a team. Defending someone so hard indicates they have access to more information. Judging by their posts, they aren't masons, so.....
    oh that argument. I didn't listen to it because it doesn't make sense.

Like one time Unknown (the real one so mesk) defended someone really hard and he was scum and the other person was town. Another time he defended someone really hard and he was town and they were town. Just because someone believes someone else doesn't mean they are together or we should lynch one of them.

I agree the 1v1 with fred and slaol needs to be resolved. And hopefully one or both of them can come back and say "LOL no we're teammates" until then, I'm doing some policy/clean up lynches while the game is dragging.

Remember, there's 20+ people and maybe only half have contributed in any meaningful way.

We can resolve shit after this lynch.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #368

Possibly. And why not? I was pushing and momentum is powerful with so many votes to lynch. (Meta point: Stealth did it last game).

Stealth legitimately flipped the push on me. Defending randomly at L-11 is one thing, but defending and then hard pushing? Scum as fuck.
    but here's the thing, most people are not using their real accounts. So it's possible that the person who is "stealth" rn could be rping as stelth and using methods stealth used as town, you could be metaing this person wrong if you're using their real persona. Or you could be metaing wrong if they're playing to their normal persona and you're treating them as the real stealth.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #369

I think you'd go out of your way to drop a line that can be construed as scummy if you were jester - not just irrational.

Voting a marshal fulls under irrational, because it's not a beneficial move regardless of alignment.

That said, the slot hasn't done anything overtly scummy in the first place.

____

In response to the defending Iced thing - it was my intention to scumread Fury. Attacking his points on Iced was a means, not an end. I think Fury's misunderstood me for someone else, because in the 2 scumgames I've played I did jackshit for my teammates lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

20. ISO #370

but here's the thing, most people are not using their real accounts. So it's possible that the person who is "stealth" rn could be rping as stelth and using methods stealth used as town, you could be metaing this person wrong if you're using their real persona. Or you could be metaing wrong if they're playing to their normal persona and you're treating them as the real stealth.
    Honestly, my early posts tried to imitate Stealth but I've given up now XD
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

21. ISO #371

You can't use Meta against Stealth unless you've played with him as Town.

22. ISO #372

Anyhow, this girl has to go to work. #tragedylooper doesn't pay for itself you know?

Let's finish up with alright, then try to solve the situation with fred and slaol.

Townies keep pushing and present me logical arguments. RN all I've gotten from people is witchcraft is evil, and a lot of us are illiterate.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #373

Hm... well fuck meta points then.

In response to the defending Iced thing - it was my intention to scumread Fury. Attacking his points on Iced was a means, not an end.
    Ah, so you set out to scum read me when by that point I had said next to nothing? That is very interesting.

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

stop using Meta.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Hm... well fuck meta points then.

Ah, so you set out to scum read me when by that point I had said next to nothing? That is very interesting.
    See what I mean about assuming the less plausible point?

Ok, well I'll drop that for today then. I have my eye on you though. And don't think I won't see you, I have like 10 fucking eyes.
    Heh, take care.

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Tread]

they are all different. They have slight varitions on their name. Also, you can tell by the stuff under the avatar. The one "ccing" fred is the real Slaol.

The others are clone accounts. If you copy paste their names, you can see the variations.
    I didn't CC anyone

31. ISO #381

You are incredibly stupid if you think that's what I was replying to.

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Take a hint as to why it wasn't quoting anything smartass.

You wanna fight me? I have more infractions then you have birthdays.

36. ISO #386

Take a hint as to why it wasn't quoting anything smartass.

You wanna fight me? I have more infractions then you have birthdays.
    I'm fucking 87 years old. Do you have 87 infractions? Fuck no you don't. If you want to fight me then cash me ousside how bow dah lil' punk bitch.

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Sino, you haven't commented on much aside from Fred. Mesk isn't taking up your time any more. Give more thoughts, or you'll be next.

39. ISO #389

Sino, you haven't commented on much aside from Fred. Mesk isn't taking up your time any more. Give more thoughts, or you'll be next.
    You don't decide that.

Sink give us reads
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #390

You don't decide that.

Sink give us reads
    Apologies, marshal. I forgot my place.

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    The only think I was concerned about regarding fred was this. It's not a 'read' necessarily, so much as a direct confrontation between two supposed Masons who are apparently not on the same team. Is that even possible?
    Umm except slaol said he wasn't ccing Fred's claim. I'm p sure everyone was mostly derping around at that point.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #398

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Well I don't think I'm ever going to live up to my current name, but I plan to give it a good shot.

Looks like I've at least got this going for me.

Not exactly correct but whatever.

Vote alright plz
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

Umm except slaol said he wasn't ccing Fred's claim. I'm p sure everyone was mostly derping around at that point.
    And that's fine if that's the case. That's why I wasn't really going after Fred. Then problem is if everyone assumes or takes for granted that people are being trolls, then how are we supposed to discern between people derping and scum trying to throw off suspicion by pretending to derp?