M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1982
  1. ISO #1401

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

@MattZed if multiple vigis were possible. Would they have the same number of total shots or like masons/citizens do they have uniqueness. If they were possible to be 2 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #1402

CAN WE ALL STOP AND THINK ABOUT HOW GROMMOR TRIED TO PULL US OFF FB YESTERDAY AND IS NOW TRYING TO PULL US OFF OF SINO.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #1403

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I'm willing to sit down and chat for a few min with ccantman. Ignoring him would be a bad idea.
    Anyway, I don't really want to address this anymore. I think this post closes the case on ccantman.
    Lol
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

4. ISO #1404

Ok fair enough that it is possible, but it makes no sense to me. Also I'd like to think I'm a better player than to go off of

As for this one:

But why would Voss heal YZB of all people? The guy posted virtually nothing in day 1. WD's aim for high priority targets as they really want to heal someone.

Basically what I'm saying is that your "possible reasons" are valid, but they are extremely unlikely. So unlikely as to warrant them as being poor assumptions. Coming from a math/stats background, I can say you have to choose which assumptions you work off of. If you can't even defend your own assumptions, then they are bad.

Another possible scenario is that you didn't attack yzb twice.
    N1
    You attacked Mesk, someone else attacked yzb
    N2 You attack yzb

Is that more plausible? In fact, I just typed the scenario where we had 3 kill attempts both nights and had sk attack same person twice. but you should have been able to see it was just the general concept I was going after.

Here is a different question.

Let's pretend we only had 1 WD to begin with (yes this is an assumption)
    How did yzb become a second witch doctor?

Now assume we had two WD to begin with. Do you think it is possible they saved someone N1? Not that they did, that they could of?

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    Another possible scenario is that you didn't attack yzb twice.
    N1
    You attacked Mesk, someone else attacked yzb
    N2 You attack yzb

Is that more plausible? In fact, I just typed the scenario where we had 3 kill attempts both nights and had sk attack same person twice. but you should have been able to see it was just the general concept I was going after.

Here is a different question.

Let's pretend we only had 1 WD to begin with (yes this is an assumption)
    How did yzb become a second witch doctor?

Now assume we had two WD to begin with. Do you think it is possible they saved someone N1? Not that they did, that they could of?
    SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NOT A GOOD PATH. STOP...LOGICALLY, HE COULD NOT BE SK. FFS.
    Shut up cow.

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Why did u check sino last night?
    I checked Sino last night because I wanted to make 100% sure he wasn't scum playing against scum before I got super involved with him. As of now I consider him to be beyond suspicion.

-Slaoi

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by SlaoI View Post
    I checked Sino last night because I wanted to make 100% sure he wasn't scum playing against scum before I got super involved with him. As of now I consider him to be beyond suspicion.

-Slaoi
    So you believe his vigi cc?
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #1408

Quote Originally Posted by SlaoI View Post

-Slaoi
    Do you think he is Godfather? Would be NS to your check, but match your suspicion?

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

CAN WE ALL STOP AND THINK ABOUT HOW GROMMOR TRIED TO PULL US OFF FB YESTERDAY AND IS NOW TRYING TO PULL US OFF OF SINO.
    I DID NOT TRY TO PULL ANYONE OFF OF FIREBRINGER. PLEASE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF WHERE I ASKED SOMEONE WHO WAS VOTING FIRE TO VOTE FOR SLAOL. YOU WONT BE ABLE TO, BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT I DID. I RALLIED non VOTERS. I FOUND AN ACCEPTABLE WAY FOR SINO TO DIE/BE CONFIRMED TONIGHT, WHICH IS WHY I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE. IF YOU THINK HE/SHE IS A PROMOTED DRAGON HEAD, LETS GET HIM. I DONT THINK THATS THE CASE.

11. ISO #1411

its 100% possible he could have been a role that turns into dh/gf after dh/gf dies.

in which case that would come before sheriff check in the OoO
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

Quote Originally Posted by Grommor View Post
    I DID NOT TRY TO PULL ANYONE OFF OF FIREBRINGER. PLEASE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF WHERE I ASKED SOMEONE WHO WAS VOTING FIRE TO VOTE FOR SLAOL. YOU WONT BE ABLE TO, BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT I DID. I RALLIED non VOTERS. I FOUND AN ACCEPTABLE WAY FOR SINO TO DIE/BE CONFIRMED TONIGHT, WHICH IS WHY I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE. IF YOU THINK HE/SHE IS A PROMOTED DRAGON HEAD, LETS GET HIM. I DONT THINK THATS THE CASE.
    you said "Trine why fb and not SLAOL" :P
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

its 100% possible he could have been a role that turns into dh/gf after dh/gf dies.

in which case that would come before sheriff check in the OoO
    fine, then lets lynch him. but i will NOT allow myself to be scum read for proposing the slaol train.

16. ISO #1416

host is not going to confirm people as scum for us.
    I'm not asking him to. Im asking him a set up question.

Once again if you're town why does this or the day chat question bother you?
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #1417

fine, then lets lynch him. but i will NOT allow myself to be scum read for proposing the slaol train.
    You also said you'd follow fury but then never followed fury.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #1418

I'm not asking him to. Im asking him a set up question.

Once again if you're town why does this or the day chat question bother you?
    it just bothers me because other people in previous games tried to get hosts to confirm people as scum via 'setup questions.' Don't hold your breathe for an 'a-ha' moment.

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

it just bothers me because other people in previous games tried to get hosts to confirm people as scum via 'setup questions.' Don't hold your breathe for an 'a-ha' moment.
    I cant. I'm asking a simple question that sheds light into something else.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

YOU WANTED TO LYNCH RLVG.
    Fury was on fb and pushing fb, you NEVER voted fb. Even though you said you'd follow fury. I was on FB, you never voted fb. You instead pushed SLAOL.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #1424

You still didn't tell me how such posts :

did i really push a lynch on the bodyguard? or was that another slaol.

and i'm reallllllly wishing i said something about RLVG. Dont know if that'd have helped me or not, but i wish i did.
    uh, i didn't have to vote for rlvg, but i did quickly at the end. I could have played afk. And I also wanted to get sLaoL as an alternative lynch train, which is still possibly viable? sLaoL isn't blue slaol right? slaol just claimed citizen and rolled over...?
    are helping the town.

All I see here is you telling us how much of a good townie you've been by voting RLVG...
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

25. ISO #1425

Fury was on fb and pushing fb, you NEVER voted fb. Even though you said you'd follow fury. I was on FB, you never voted fb. You instead pushed SLAOL.
    firebringer was in danger of early hammer. I'm not going to play this game by sheeping/hammering people and then afking. i gave another option, which led to some/most people believing my push was a town person.

26. ISO #1426

firebringer was in danger of early hammer. I'm not going to play this game by sheeping/hammering people and then afking. i gave another option, which led to some/most people believing my push was a town person.
    Inconsistent.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #1427

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    You still didn't tell me how such posts :

are helping the town.

All I see here is you telling us how much of a good townie you've been by voting RLVG...
    my first point of the day was a muse, not a 'helping the town post.' You're the one that's saying i'm holding it as evidence for 'town points'.

28. ISO #1428

my first point of the day was a muse, not a 'helping the town post.' You're the one that's saying i'm holding it as evidence for 'town points'.
    I'm not saying such a thing, I only saw you acting as if you had a lot of pressure on you when there really was none.
    -vote Sino

29. ISO #1429

I dont like that "sheriff" slaol comes and says "sino inno gg" and then FUCKING LEAVES.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #1430

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Town
    • Trine: Marshall. I don't believe he has been converted, through we could still have cult in play and with BG dead, she would make an ideal conversion.
    • Fury: No Role Claim. Strongly feel as if Fury is town. He has been actively scum hunting and I don't see why any triad player would focus so hard on his own DH.
    • SIaoL: Mason. While I still feel as though he is a terrible Mason, without a CC I have no reason to doubt him.

Leaning Town
    • SLaoI (aka blue slaol): Claimed Sheriff and that SIaoL and Sino are NS, though confirming the Mason as NS is fairly obvious/easy to fake. Suggested Marshall may be compromised due to group lynch count? Has been one of the only active of the slaols.

Unsure
    • Gyrlander/ccantman: Claimed citizen. Definitely participating more than Gyrlander has up til now. I don't yet have an established read for him other than he seems to be taking the game serious and has a keen eye for detail, such as pointing out I wasn't really on the FB train despite what someone else stated previously (SLaoL I believe).

Leaning Scum
    • SLaoL: Claimed citizen. Has suspected grommor since Day 2. Said he would rather lynch himself than confirmed Marshall. A strange thing to say IMO. Also talked about winning ties over other citizens, but I believe this was a misunderstanding. With three citizens already dead, I find his claim hard to believe, though maybe that's because I find it hard to believe at least one of the slaols aren't scum?
    • Funce: Claimed citizen. My read on him hasn't really changed. Hasn't really posted anything of value since the game began and while he might be apathetic town, I feel like he's scum trying to skate by. If not triad, perhaps some sort of neutral evil role. Like SLaoL, I do not believe his claim of citizen.
    • Iced_Monopoly: Yet another citizen claim. Like FB, Iced has wanted us to go after lurkers (such as Unknown), though to be honest I already talked about the potential for some of our inactive players to be quiet scum as they had not yet been afk killed/replaced. Has been heaping suspicion onto grommor as well, a potential scapegoat as many other people were already suspicious of him. Suggested ending the game with sudden death?
    • Grommor: Claimed citizen. Really? You too? Hasn't really participated unless he fell into serious suspicion. The fact that everyone else is marking him as scum in their reads seems to confirm my suspicion but at the same time I feel like he's an easy scapegoat for scum to divert our attention.

Scum
    • Unknown1234: I don't have any proof at this point, but he is the most suspicious to me. Claimed citizen (the fifth of our supposed living citizens) He hasn't contributed anything to help town or scum hunt. They were all to happy to quietly vote alright, fed, firebringer even slaol but refused to vote for RLVG. Claims to 'only look at this thread when im pinged or if i see my name on the side bar'. Which means he is actively refused to participate. But because he doesn't care or take the game seriously? Or is afraid of being engaged by one of us? Talked about fake claiming doctor which doesn't seem pro-town at all.

TL;DR - Counting all the citizen claims we have a total of 8? Now I'm used to sc2mafia where citizen is like a unicorn so you'll have to forgive my mindset but as of this point I consider all citizen claims to be suspicious, none moreso than Unknown.

-vote Unknown1234
    ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB. WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU. WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCKING DID I CLAIM CITIZEN. ARE TOU RETARDED IN THE HEAD. PLEASE QUOTE WHERE I CLAIMED CITIZEN.

YOU ARE DUMB. JUST DUMB. OMG.
    WHERE THE FUCK DID I REFUSE TO VOTE RLVG. OKAY SO I FED THE DH BUT NOT THE ADMIN. YOU ARE DUMB. SO BEYOND DUMB. THIS READ IS CONJURED UP FROM THINGS I'VE NEVER DONE.
    I NEVER CLAIMED CITIZEN AND I NEVER REFUSE TO VOTE RLVG.

I FLAT OUT SAID I WILL JUST FOLLOW TRINE.

OMG!!!!!!

PLEASE QUOTE WHERE I CLAIMED CITIZEN
    I'M DYING RIGHT NOW.
    YOURE TERRIBLE.
    MAYBE WORSE THAN THE REAL SINO
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

31. ISO #1431

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB. WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU. WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCKING DID I CLAIM CITIZEN. ARE TOU RETARDED IN THE HEAD. PLEASE QUOTE WHERE I CLAIMED CITIZEN.

WHERE THE FUCK DID I REFUSE TO VOTE RLVG. OKAY SO I FED THE DH BUT NOT THE ADMIN. YOU ARE DUMB. SO BEYOND DUMB. THIS READ IS CONJURED UP FROM THINGS I'VE NEVER DONE.

OMG!!!!!!

I'M DYING RIGHT NOW.
    YOURE TERRIBLE.
    He corrected it, what is your role?
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #1432

WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I CLAIM TO WANT TO CLAIM A DOCTOR. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. SOMEBODY CALL 911, WE HAVE A DUMBASS WALKING AROUND WITH OUT THEIR HELMET.

WHEN THE FUCK AM I SCARED TO ENGAGE WITH SOMEONE. DO YOU KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS ACCOUNT.

I'M FLAMING WITH ANGER WITH HOW DUMB THIS SINO IS. I FUCKING DESPISE PEOPLE WHO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

WHERE DID I CLAIM CIT BOOBOOO
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

33. ISO #1433

@Unknown1234 role claim?
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #1434

He corrected it, what is your role?
    Your protector my dear, you shall live longer than I <3

35. ISO #1435

WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I CLAIM TO WANT TO CLAIM A DOCTOR. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. SOMEBODY CALL 911, WE HAVE A DUMBASS WALKING AROUND WITH OUT THEIR HELMET.

WHEN THE FUCK AM I SCARED TO ENGAGE WITH SOMEONE. DO YOU KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS ACCOUNT.

I'M FLAMING WITH ANGER WITH HOW DUMB THIS SINO IS. I FUCKING DESPISE PEOPLE WHO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

WHERE DID I CLAIM CIT BOOBOOO
    eyee can I put something else in ur mouth bb?
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #1436

Your protector my dear, you shall live longer than I <3
    I assume bg or doc claim then

which I would guess would make sinos claim impossible, no?
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #1437

@MattZed can I be healed?
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #1438

@Unknown1234 I'd actually like you to protect fury tonight.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #1439

If I were a doc, I wouldn't heal you for the sake of we all know mod mechanics and doc healing is normally off. So for that you have only one other role possibility

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

What did sino claim.

42. ISO #1442

CITIZEN CLAIMS

SLAOL
    GROMMOR
    FUNCE
    ICED MONO
    CCANTMAN

CURRENT TPR CLAIMS:

MARSHALL --- TRINE (CONFIRMED)

SHERIFF --- SLAOI (NO CC)

MASON --- SIAOL (NO CC)

VIGILANTE --- FURY (CC W/ SINO)

VIGILANTE --- SINO (CC W/ FURY)

MASON LEADER --- ALRIGHT (CONFIRMED)

VETERAN --- FRED/SP (CONFIRMED)

BODY GUARD --- SIAOI (CONFIRMED)

BODY GUARD --- UNKNOWN (NO CC)
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

that means 3 of our citizen claims are scum

if both sino and fury are telling the truth.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #1445

No fucking clue how a vigi with no shots taken was able to conjure up a bunch a shit about me, HAVE ME AS THEIR ONLY SCUM && AND STILL NOT SHOOT ME

46. ISO #1446

No fucking clue how a vigi with no shots taken was able to conjure up a bunch a shit about me, HAVE ME AS THEIR ONLY SCUM && AND STILL NOT SHOOT ME
    sino also pushed SLAOL alot and didnt shoot him either.
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #1447

that means 3 of our citizen claims are scum

if both sino and fury are telling the truth.
    i disagree with this. 2 bodyguards, 2 vigilantes, and a veteran is. you know. a tad unlikely. but if we're playing this game the way we're supposed to be playing, reading people and all, i'm still going for funce.

48. ISO #1448

DUH

ADMIN FOUND FUNCE AS SK. NOW TRIAD IS TARGETING HIM.

gg.

Lynch sino, lynch funce, lynch Grommor.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #1449

OMG!!!!!!

I'M DYING RIGHT NOW.
    YOURE TERRIBLE.
    Calm down Unknown, I corrected myself as having mixed up you with Grommor's claim. I apologized.

50. ISO #1450

i disagree with this. 2 bodyguards, 2 vigilantes, and a veteran is. you know. a tad unlikely. but if we're playing this game the way we're supposed to be playing, reading people and all, i'm still going for funce.
    2bgs, okay..... but not 2bgs a vet & TWO vigis. One of the vigis is lying or the vet is for sure