M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1982
  1. ISO #1301

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I suppose that is probably true regardless of what we say now... meh.
    or the sheriff depending. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

oh and I was in MM
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

Quote Originally Posted by SlaoI View Post
    Since everyone else is claiming, I might as well go ahead and do it too.

I am a sheriff, and I've checked Mason-Slaol, and Sino, and both came up not suspicious. However, I can only detect Mafia/Triad and Cult, not any neutral killing roles.

As the DH is...erm, 'accounted for', we know it wasn't detection immunity protecting either, unless one is a Mafia GF.

I suspect this'll catch me a bullet tonight, but oh well.

In the meantime, I've gotta go to work, but I'm liking the idea of pushing Grommor more and more. Therefore...

-vote Grommor
    So if we believe this claim is true, then sino would have to be neutral killing.

Unless of course the cult has grown to 3 members.
    Shut up cow.

6. ISO #1306

if sino was scum
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #1307

but then that would be a dumb claim for cult slaol to make b/c he would def get killed and then the other two would be revealed. UNLESS there is a 3rd witch doc. in that case matt zed should be immediately flogged (jk love u boo boo)
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    I am asking you to reveal.

it is imperative that we sort everyone today. Town is going to be picked off, and the only way to do this is via cc's. Right now we have a lot of citizen claims/no claims. The scum is def among the citizens. But I need to sort everyone.
    Sorry, had a quick meeting with my boss. Alright, since you asked so nicely. I claim Vigilante with 3 bullets. I haven't used any of them though, so I still don't account for extra deaths we had last night.

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Sorry, had a quick meeting with my boss. Alright, since you asked so nicely. I claim Vigilante with 3 bullets. I haven't used any of them though, so I still don't account for extra deaths we had last night.
    Why didn't you shoot someone?
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #1312

So @SIaol did u visit YZB last night?
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #1313

@Fury whats ur claim mate
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

STOP
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #1318

LOL
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

Quote Originally Posted by Grommor View Post
    are you kidding? not even shooting lurkers? that claim is shit.
    Referring to me or Sino? Frankly, YZB had, for the second time, pushed greatly for a no-lynch. A town who doesn't lynch doesn't control any kills and all kills are in the hands of scum. I could have shot an afk, but they'd be modkilled. Why would I do that?

22. ISO #1322

Well on 1 hand. If fury is scum (sk) hit FB and that's WHY he was tunneling fb so hard yesterday, then he just killed himself because after this cc we would lynch him tomorrow so that doesnt make sense.

On the other hand. YZB is neutral killing, or cult (as I said) and SIAOL can be healed b/c witch doc, so that's why town sheriff is good cult WIFOM. Which would mean 2 slaols are a cult (LOL) and then so is sino.

Or sino was a role that gets promoted to GF at night following gf death (or he was solo mafia gf) OR there were two mafia and 2 triad.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #1323

I want to say we dont have cult.
    If we keep trying to find a 3rd faction that doesn't exist we are going to help the scum.

Now it will suck if the 3rd faction does exist, but I think that story that the first WD saved yzb, and then yzb died without saving anyone fits into the narrative the kills N1 and N2 indicate.

Now on to sino. If we have a vig that hasn't shot, the deaths are consistant if we have gf/dh/sk and the above cult story is true.

Which means I'm included to believe it.

This does essentially give us two shots to find scum assuming we don't lynch sino, so if we mislynch and sino hits scum, I believe the 1 for 1 keeps town alive?

though we very much need sino to shoot someone tonight.

But something to keep in mind, if Sino is say GF, not lynching him to "protect the vig" or the GF attacking the sino target doesn't get us anywhere, so sino should shoot someone without telling the group to verify that in fact we had a vig with the 4th death

24. ISO #1324

Really? Wow I would have expected you to shoot FB lol
    You realize fury just blew your claim out of the water right?

Its VERY unlikely we have a vet and 2 vigis PLUS A BG SHERIFF AND MARSHALL. LOL
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #1325

Referring to me or Sino? Frankly, YZB had, for the second time, pushed greatly for a no-lynch. A town who doesn't lynch doesn't control any kills and all kills are in the hands of scum. I could have shot an afk, but they'd be modkilled. Why would I do that?
    This is the same reason I didn't shoot an inactive player. I expected them to be replaced or modkilled.

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

@MattZed if there is a vig what is the OoO in regards to scum kills vs town kills (which comes first)
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #1328

And lets remember bg saved fury last night
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    hmm two vig claims.

Fury, why did you shoot yzb, based on how Day 2 was going, I did assume you were a vig during my read through, but I also assumed if you were vig, you would of shot FB. Why did you shoot yzb and not FB?
    He explains it, and I'm sure he assumed we were going to lynch FB the next day. But good points.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #1332

did sheriff say there he/she can't detect nk? i have something to follow up on this.
    Sheriff claimed they cannot detect neutral killing
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #1333

Really? Wow I would have expected you to shoot FB lol
    I already scum read FB and was confident I could lynch him. YZB I was far less confident I could lynch. Considering I failed day 1 to defend Fred (I tried very hard) and day 2 I failed to lynch FB (I tried very, very hard), I didn't think I'd be able to push YZB. In my last game, I wasn't able to push a lynch at a critical moment as well. I really feel like I suck at pushing lynches, but I'm very good at identifying correct lynches.

I also don't call out everyone I scum read because if I do, then they may kill me before I can push them. I'd rather not have claimed, but I'm going to take someone with me tonight.

34. ISO #1334

This is the same reason I didn't shoot an inactive player. I expected them to be replaced or modkilled.
    ika already 'fell over' from being inactive. there are no more 'replacements' and shooting someone who is about to be modkilled has the same effect.

i dont like your reasoning.

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

Ok, I think one of the two vig claims is a killer, we just need to figure out which story is more believeable and which is more a cover up.

As it stands.
    With the 2 death |3 death nights (I'm exluding BG for now)

We have two cases
    A)N1 someone was doctored/NI was hit (which we aren't even sure if NI is a thing in this game)
    B)N2 a vig shot.

So basically I think it comes down to this

do you think the game started with two witch doctors or 1?

If we started with two, I think Fury is legit and Sino is the one to lynch

If we started with 1, and we assume yzb was saved N1, then Sino is legit, and Fury is the one to lynch

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

I already scum read FB and was confident I could lynch him. YZB I was far less confident I could lynch. Considering I failed day 1 to defend Fred (I tried very hard) and day 2 I failed to lynch FB (I tried very, very hard), I didn't think I'd be able to push YZB. In my last game, I wasn't able to push a lynch at a critical moment as well. I really feel like I suck at pushing lynches, but I'm very good at identifying correct lynches.

I also don't call out everyone I scum read because if I do, then they may kill me before I can push them. I'd rather not have claimed, but I'm going to take someone with me tonight.
    too late to say this now, but i was okay with the way sLaoL was rolling over and was going to vote firebringer, but RLVG came up.

39. ISO #1339

Ok, I think one of the two vig claims is a killer, we just need to figure out which story is more believeable and which is more a cover up.

As it stands.

We have two cases
    A)N1 someone was doctored/NI was hit (which we aren't even sure if NI is a thing in this game)
    B)N2 a vig shot.

If we started with 1, and we assume yzb was saved N1, then Sino is legit, and Fury is the one to lynch
    bg killed DH and DH killed bg
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #1340

ika already 'fell over' from being inactive. there are no more 'replacements' and shooting someone who is about to be modkilled has the same effect.

i dont like your reasoning.
    Except Gyr was replaced this morning by ccantman. Why would I waste a bullet on someone about to be modkilled? Though it seems unlikely all three will be used. Like Fury, I'm sure I have a target on me at this point.

41. ISO #1341

Did I miss something? How do we know this
    How else do you think there were 4 kills? LMAO.

BG died to triad saving fury.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

As it stands.

We have two cases
    B)N2 a vig shot.

Why are you excluding the possibility of having a sk?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

OK ENOUGH RETARD ROUND UP. LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU ONCE AGAIN
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #1349

N1: NEUTRAL KILLING AND TRIAD KILLD = 2 DEATHS.

N2: TRIAD TRIES TO KILL FURY, BG PROTECTS, BOTH DH AND BG DIE
    SK HITS STEALTH BOMBER
    VIGI SHOOTS YZB
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #1350

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    @MattZed if there is a vig what is the OoO in regards to scum kills vs town kills (which comes first)
    Vigilante kills come after neutral killing kills, which come after Mafia/Triad factional kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.