Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1982
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Ok, I got called in.

I've vaguely got what is going on.

Can anyone give a quick tl;dr of where we stand (sides/etc)?
    It seems we have 3 slaoi? Is there a way to tell them part? is it avatar?

I believe I read that Trine is a revealed marshal?

I'm claiming town (though I suppose anyone would need to do that)

Its quite late. so I can try and catch up in the morning

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Thoughts:

Set up spec:

14 town

2 cult
    1 neutral benign (amnesiac)
    1 neutral killing

4 triad

Or 13 town

3 cult
    1 neutral beng (amnesiac)
    1 neutral kill
    4 triad

or 13 town

2 cult
    1 neutral beng (amnesiac)
    1 neutral kill
    5 triad

at the most we still have a cult left (or more depending)
    at most there are 3 triad left

OR

we have 1 jester/witch/exec, 1 amnesiac, 1 kill, 2 cult, 4 triad, 13 town

At most we have 8 town left. At least we have 7.
    How are these numbers gotten?

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    How are these numbers gotten?
    Assuming mattzed ran a standard 9 3 3 (mod, based on 15 max players) 9 is 60% of 15, so if he did 60% town with 22. The number comes out to 13.2? So he then either rounded up or down.

It is quite possible we only have 6 town left. He could have ran 15 town, it's quite possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #1206

[22 Players]

Summary:
    An SC2Mafia mod-based game with a twist of mistaken identity.

Role List:
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any
    Random Any

(Note: Not actually random)

Rolecards:
    For a list of roles, consult the Mafia Wiki.
    All roles listed on the wiki are possible EXCEPT for Crier, Spy, Stump, Blackmailer/Incense Master, Disguiser, and Judge.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #1207

I pulled that from the set up thread.
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #1208

@MattZed are you capable of telling us how many town players were at start? Or no?
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

OK, this is just a thought before bed, but does anyone else find Trine claiming the number of group lynches they had left being "TBD" kinda suspicious? I don't see much situation where the town benefits from the Marshall playing coy about that number.

So for my final question for the day, Trine, do you have any Group Executions left? You went from playing Coy to implying we're in a LYLO, and it's just giving me the heebie-jeebies. Because if you had a GE left, a LYLO would be the time to fire it off, IMO.

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

Quote Originally Posted by SlaoI View Post
    OK, this is just a thought before bed, but does anyone else find Trine claiming the number of group lynches they had left being "TBD" kinda suspicious? I don't see much situation where the town benefits from the Marshall playing coy about that number.

So for my final question for the day, Trine, do you have any Group Executions left? You went from playing Coy to implying we're in a LYLO, and it's just giving me the heebie-jeebies. Because if you had a GE left, a LYLO would be the time to fire it off, IMO.
    I clarified later that day, that I had 0 lynches left, and stated I was stating that b/c I didn't want people to call me out later as potential "cult" if I changed.

I played coy originally because I was kinda hoping to bait people into playing their hands thinking I had more lynches than I did. I'll pull you the quote later. i'm currently going through all of day 2.

Do you have any mason buddies?
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #1214

Jk ur not mason slaol

SIGN UR POSTS NOOB.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #1215

WARNING WARNING

HUGE POST COMING

WARNING WARNING
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

DAY 2 ANALYSIS/SUMMARY

If I use color coding it this is the legend:

Spoiler : Legend :
    NullScumTown GENERAL INFOcalls attention to role claims ON the road from null to scum

#1234 (hash tag and number refers to post number it corresponds to so you can go back and check!)

SLAOI thinks there is 7 scum

Fury votes fb #709
    yzb calls fury out for vote #710
    yzb votes fb #713
    SLAOI suggests scum didnt view me as a threat and thats why I lived #717
    SP post is reposted by fury #752
    ---SP post states RLVG, GROMMOR, FB are scum (2/3 so far!)

Spoiler : FULL SECOND PASSING READ LIST :
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Trine confirmed town
    Fury self projection is very townie #630
    Gyrlander kindred soul
    Sino what a baller
    Mesk seems to be quite helpful, odd opening post though
    Stealthbomber16 gut. will likely get a better read when/if I get a chance to read the thread more closely.

Iced_Monopoly my most dynamic read, went from scum to null to town based on my readings of his interaction with Trine, a person in power
    At first it was a pleading sort of attitude butit changed to one that was cooperative. Possible weakest town read due to an abundance of information.

RLVG
    Grommor Classic after lynch scum tell #242
    Firebringer pushing me off what I see is a baseless argument. (dont actually know where it is) and dismissing my defense as "meta", which is correct. Doesn't counter it.

Which means the rest are lurking scum/haven't made an impact on me:
    11. yzb25
    12. Unknown1234
    13. SIaoI
    14. SIaol
    15. Slaol
    17. ika
    19. Voss

22. Funce

Of these above, I'd lynch Funce > Unknown1234 > yzb25.
    Funce: theory is that this guy is legit, rolled scum, and decided the guilt of being scum was too great
    Unknown1234: I think he is around, just not contributing.
    yzb25: Voted to skip lel.

SP POST INDICATES FUNCE AS SCUM

SLAOI votes Grommor #761 (quotes SP)
    SLAOI VOTES fb #782
    SLAOL votes FB #783

SLAOI says to take him off hammer range in case of scum#784

Funce asks for tldr #792
    SIAOL claims Mason NOT PROMOTED #793 ROLE CLAIM 1 (MASON)
    FUNCE SHIT POST #794
    MASON SIaoL claims to not have read since D1 #797 NOT NAI, NOT EXACTLY SCUMMY, BUT NOT TOWNY.
    FUNCE CLAIMS CITIZEN but says SLAOL claims MARSHALL? #796 ROLE CLAIM 2 (CITIZEN)
    UNKNOWN VOTES FB #801 PUTS FB AT L-2
    MASON SIAOL claims we were scum for pushing the lynches we pushed day 1. #804
    FUNCE SHIT POSTS #805
    GROMMOR TOWN READS FURY #821 "I WILL FOLLOW FURY"
    SINO READ LIST #823
    Spoiler : SINO FULL READ LIST: :
    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Obvious Town
    • Trine: Marshall, duh. We should keep an eye out for conversion, nevertheless unless Doc/BG can prevent that?

Potential Town
    • Stealthbomber16: I agree with his suggestion that the slaols claim an indentity to aid us in telling them apart. Not sure why he kept acting aggressive towards me, but his overall tone seems townie.
    • Fury: Claimed Cultist Day 1 and seems very aggressive. Certainly doing his fair share of scum hunting and is one of the most activate participants. Leaning town at the moment, despite his boorish demeanor.
    • yzb25: One of the few who voted to skip rather than jump on the disaster of a lynch train we had yesterday. Seems like more of a town move to me. I'm curious what some of his reads are though.
    • Firebringer: I realize this won't be a popular opinion given the current votes, but FB gave secondpassing a chance to plead his case after the replacement, unlike most of you. I can't see why scum would bother. Some might suspect his hammering of alright, but people were insisting he do so while he was trying to get caught up on what was happening and why.

Unsure
    • SIaol: Shouldn't you know that if you're Mason? Though Matt did hint that there may be more than one team of Masons...
    • SIaoI, Slaol, SlaoI: I'm mostly listing the slaols here for now because I'm having trouble figuring out who is who. I will update these reads once I finish scouring the forum. Fred claimed he was in a team with one of them though. Why would he believe/claim that if he was veteran?
    • RLVG: Has been more active than some but doesn't seem to be providing any useful insight, reads, or really questioning anyone.
    • Gyrlander: Has posted more than some but openly admitted to not taking the game seriously and that was clear in his earlier activites.

Potential Scum
    • Funce: Claimed citizen. Hasn't posted anything of value. Is either barely reading the threads or is pretending not to pay attention (spoke of thinking Slaol was Marshall despite Trine's very active... erm... Marshalling)
    • ika: Has made exactly one post at the very beginning of the game (*lurk*) and hasn't posted since. I've seen him on the board, so why doesn't he participate? At the same time, he hasn't been voting anyone, so he might just be busy. Hard to say.
    • Iced_Monopoly: Very hung up on Fred vs Slaol. Half of his posts yesterday seemed to be about them. Claimed citizen, which while possible I have a hard time believing it.
    • Grommor: Posted twice since the game started, to say hi and comment on Marshall reveal. Yet I have seen him reading the board on multiple occasions without comment or participation.
    • Unknown1234: Another player who hasn't contributed much on the town front. But what really makes me suspicious is how their last three posts have just been to vote guilty on someone (alright, fred and now FB) without providing any context or participating in the discussion.
    • Voss: Showed up to sheepvote fred but hasn't really participated beyond that (except for helping to lynch the PTB).

Suspected Scum
    • None confirmed or strongly suspected yet. If I had to pick one, it would be Unknown1234 based on their recent voting activity and lack of useful posts.

GROMMOR STILL DIDNT VOTE FOR FB EVEN AFTER HE SAID HE'D FOLLOW FURY, FURY WAS PUSHING FB. #833
    ICE MON SAYS TO VOTE FOR SLAOL #837
    ICE VOTES SLAOL #841

SINO READS THE SLAOLS:

Spoiler : SLAOL READ LIST :
    Many of my reads haven't changed but here you go. See my previous post if you want reads on others.

Obvious Town
    • SIaoL: This slaol claimed Mason, and while he hasn't been cced, I am curious why he didn't defend alright. Complained about ML being dead, but said nothing in his defense. All it would have taken was one small post. Said marshall should be slapped with a giraffes' dick (not relevant, just thought it was amusing). Without a CC and since ML being alone seems as silly to me as WD being alone, I am forced to assume that he is, in fact, Mason. Lazy Mason, but Mason all the same.

Unsure
    • SLaoI: Claimed irl illness to excuse lack of participation. Voted alright and fred day 1 without giving any explanation, thoughts, reads or anything. Denied being Mason Leader. Voted FB day 2 (if only to panick him upon awakening?) Has been the most active of slaols, but only since day 2. Might be simply trying to avoid being voted or it might be due to previously mentioned illness.
    • Grommor: Has been more active Day 2 but so far has only repeated what others have said about slaols while voting one who 'appears as good as any'. I encourage you to read this post and see the difference between the slaols.

Potential Scum
    • SLaoL: Has only showed up recently to vote FB when it seemed like the lynch train was starting up. Prior to this, he hasn't really contributed anything of use. Stated he never claimed Mason, which is true. Made a joke about all slaols being on the same team.
    • SIaoI: Expressed distress that ML was lynched D1 (used the word 'triggered'), asked how the Witch Doctor died. Has provided nothing of use to the town, nor attempted to interact or scumhunt. On the flipside, he hasn't sheep voted anyone, but this might be a scum tactic to avoid suspicion as was pointed out previously.

To summarize, I consider SIaoL to be Mason (until we determine otherwise), the rest of the slaols are null to scum for me in order of SLaoI < SIaoI < SLaoL

ICE CALLS OUT SLOAL #850

SLAOI gives reason for GROMMOR SCUM #851

SINO AGREES #852

ICED CRITICIZES IT #853
    ICE PUSHES SLOAL MORE #856
    ICE PINGS GROMMOR #857

GROMMOR ADMITS TO NOT READING DAY 1 #861

GROMMOR VOTES SLOAL DESPITE STATING HE'D FOLLOW FURY (WHO STILL VOTED FB AND NEVER VOTED SLAOL EVER!) #865

SLAOI throws suspicion on me. #872
    I GAVE THIS NULL BECAUSE IT COULD BE READ IN 2 WAYS. ONE, TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED B/C HE'S SCUM. OR 2. SUSPICIOUS TOWN WHO IS LEERY OF CULT SAVE.

#883-884: Unknown shit posts about game sucking and not caring about sheeping marshall

GYRLANDER REPLACES OUT "for sake of the town" #886

GROMMOR PUSHES SLAOL #892
    GROMMOR COPIES MY STATEMENT WORD FOR WORD #896 (I CALLED HIM OUT) AND HE DIDNT QUOTE ME LOL

GROMMOR SHEEPS MY POINT THAT FURY MIGHT BE TUNNELING FB #921

RLVG STATES READS ON FUNCE SAYING HE'S A SHIT, AND GROMMOR "DOESNT FEEL GOOD TO HIM."

GROMMOR OUTS MY ATTEMPT TO TRICKING RLVG INTO A SCUM SLIP BY ADMITTING HE DIDNT KNOW I WAS MARSHALL #942

GROMMOR CALLS ME PARANOID FOR ASKING IF SCUM HAD A DAY CHAT #944
    #947 FB VOTES SLAOL
    #950 SLAOL VOTES FB (AGAIN LOL)
    #961 BLUE SLAOL SAYS ITS EITHER FB OR SLAOL LYNCH AND TO PROVE HIM WRONG :P (I DID HEHE)
    #964 fb might be coaching blue slaol
    GROMMOR PINGS ICED TO VOTE SLOAL #969
    GROMMOR PUSHES SLAOL #970
    ICED VOTES SLOAL #973
    SLAOL CLAIMS CITIZEN (3RD CLAIM, CITIZEN)
    GROMMOR CONTINUES TO PUSH SLAOL LYNCH TRAIN #991
    #994 YZB READS GROMMOR TOWN, FB NULL, FUNCE SCUM, ICED AS NULL/BUT DOESNT TRUST
    I ASK MASON SLAOL QUESTIONS, HE NEVER RETURNS. #998
    #999 YZB STATES UNKNOWN MIGHT BE NEUTRAL (EXE)
    #1001 AND 1002: UNKNOWN ASKS IF PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME, AND WHY?
    FB CALLS OUT POST LENGTHS #1030

UNKNOWN SAYS TO VOTE FB #1036
    #1056 YZB VOTES SLAOL *CULT*
    GROMMOR TRIES TO COAX ME INTO VOTING SLOAL AFTER I HAD ALREADY SWITCHED MY VOTE FROM FB TO SLAOL BEFORE THIS #1060
    STEALTH MAKES CASE FOR FB #1064
    SLAOI VOTES SLAOL BUT SAYS TO KEEP EYE ON FB AND GROMMOR #1067
    #1069 SB shares similar thoughts I had on RLVG
    SLAOL says his lynch is best lynch #1075
    #1076 he unvotes fb
    UNKNOWN VOTES SLOAL #1077
    #1079 SB refuses to hammer and leaves

I GIVE SLAOL A LIFELINE BY UNVOTING and TAKING HIM OFF L-1 #1065 (eww i just greened myself)
    #1092-#1100 this "fight" / interaction with SLAOL convinced me he was town.
    #1107 I VOTE RLVG
    #1108 SLAOL CALLS ME SUS for flipping quickly (dont blindly follow kids)
    #1109 SINO AGREES A NO LYNCH IS BETTER THAN MISLYNCH (statement by YZB)
    #1111 sino baffled by my black magic
    #1113 I tell people to ISO RLVG
    #1117 SINO QUESTIONS SLAOL FOR QUESTIONING ME
    #1121 SLAOI states GROMMOR IS SCUMMIEST
    #1126 SLAOI makes some middle ground comment (I FORGET NOW AND DIDNT WRITE IT DOWN, BUT YOU CAN CHECK POST NUMBER)
    #1128 SLAOL AGREES WITH OTHER SLAOI (grommor?)
    #1131 SINO ISOS RLVG AND VOTES HIM
    #1136 SLAOI UNVOTES SLAOL
    #1138 FB UNVOTES
    #1139 YZB TRIES TO GET DAY TO END W/ NO LYNCH
    #1146 FB VOTES HIS TOWN TEAMMATE
    #1148 ICED TELLS ME TO TELL HIM WHO TO VOTE FOR (VOTE WAS ON RLVG)
    #1152 YZB VOTES RLVG
    #1155 GROMMOR VOTES RLVG
    #1157 FURY VOTE RLVG
    #1158 ICED VOTES RLVG
    #1163 SLAOI HAMMERS

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #1218

Claim TBD then later clarified here. QUOTE AS PROMISED.

Just so this is stated now, and not later, in case people think I'm converted.

I only had 1 group execution.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

I'd also would like to point out how I called yzb scum at EOD.

why would I draw attention to yzb? If I were converted?

Yzb saying "can't get a train" refuses to vote and then runs away is scummy af
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #1222

Current claims:

Me: Marshall (confirmed day 1)
    Funce citi
    SLAOL Citi
    Grommor Citi
    SIAOL Mason

Accepted town: SINO and FURY

IF we had 14 town this fills up all possible slots. Do I believe some of these claims. NO
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #1223

In your giant post you stated
    SLAOL CLAIMS CITIZEN (3RD CLAIM, CITIZEN)
    and note this with a Cult coloring. Do you believe that 3 citizens are not possible?
    You claim cult, but is an auditor not possible as well so that all these cit claims are possible?

Alternatively we are also could just be in a cit heavy game.

I will also claim Citizen now.

So if you really think we cannot have this many cits
    Funce citi
    SLAOL Citi
    Grommor Citi
    ccantman citi
    This would be the list of people to look at. Though I know I'm clean

24. ISO #1224

Since everyone else is claiming, I might as well go ahead and do it too.

I am a sheriff, and I've checked Mason-Slaol, and Sino, and both came up not suspicious. However, I can only detect Mafia/Triad and Cult, not any neutral killing roles.

As the DH is...erm, 'accounted for', we know it wasn't detection immunity protecting either, unless one is a Mafia GF.

I suspect this'll catch me a bullet tonight, but oh well.

In the meantime, I've gotta go to work, but I'm liking the idea of pushing Grommor more and more. Therefore...

-vote Grommor

25. ISO #1225

Looking at this

That's a lot of dead people...

SIaoI, a Bodyguard, died last night.

Firebringer, the Dragon Head died last night

Stealthbomber16, a Citizen, died last night.

yzb25, a Witch Doctor, died last night.
    I think we can assume the bodyguard and dragon head killed each other.
    And given that the other two did not get Mod killed,

This means
    A)Vig
    B)Veteran
    C)GodFather
    D)SK

Some combination of the 2 above
    Or
    Witch doctor visited the cit and we have a Mass Murderer

Given that Night 1
    Mesk514, a Citizen, has been killed.

Voss, a Witch Doctor, has been killed.
    Only two people died. and we know there was a Dragon Head.

So why Did 1 person die N1, and 2 people die N2?

Does this lead more to the chance of a MM? Or that one of the killing roles got blocked (escort) Target got healed (doctor/witch doctor)
    Or this is a higher chance we have a second vet/a vig who shot I assume yzb.

Is it to the benefit of a vig to reveal to help narrow things down?
    If we are a LyLo we need all the info we have. If we aren't at LyLo I would say the vig should remain hidden unless he has one more shot, so at worse if he is targeted he can shot someone on his way oout

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

Current claims:

Funce citi
    SLAOL Citi
    Grommor Citi
    SIAOL Mason

IF we had 14 town this fills up all possible slots. Do I believe some of these claims. NO

Since everyone else is claiming, I might as well go ahead and do it too.

I am a sheriff, and I've checked Mason-Slaol, and Sino, and both came up not suspicious. However, I can only detect Mafia/Triad and Cult, not any neutral killing roles.

As the DH is...erm, 'accounted for', we know it wasn't detection immunity protecting either, unless one is a Mafia GF.

I suspect this'll catch me a bullet tonight, but oh well.

In the meantime, I've gotta go to work, but I'm liking the idea of pushing Grommor more and more. Therefore...

-vote Grommor
    Still not sure how the SlaoI accounts are working.

Are you the Slaoi that claimed cit, so now its

Funce citi
    SLAOL sherif
    Grommor Citi
    SIAOL Mason

or a different slaoi so its

Funce citi
    SLAOL Citi
    SLAOL sherif
    Grommor Citi
    SIAOL Mason

30. ISO #1230

Throwing in my 2 cents here before I look closely at Trine's reads. They seem very useful on a skim! Also, considering we haven't had an escort claim and this is any random, I think we may have a mafia lurking about. It could potentially explain some apparent teams (what I got from Trine's reads) and just makes sense that a random mafia would be rolled from the huge list. From the sc2 mod, any randoms often produce something like a framer which then gets converted into mafioso due to settings present in every mod game. I've turned the settings off for fun before and have been instantly admin repicked saying I was trolling. So, I doubt we have a non-killing mafia left or (since DH died) a non-killing triad.

Now that I've read Trine's reads a little more, I have a scum read on Grommor (as a side note: wouldn't it be hilarious if all of SP's reads were correct). My main thought yesterday before I passed out was Grommor's activity in regards to the FB lynch. It struck me the wrong way. But now that Trine has posted his reads, I have a couple comments (I'll go back after I make this posts also).

#964 fb might be coaching blue slaol
    GROMMOR PINGS ICED TO VOTE SLOAL #969
    GROMMOR PUSHES SLAOL #970
    ICED VOTES SLOAL #973
    GROMMOR CONTINUES TO PUSH SLAOL LYNCH TRAIN #991
    #994 YZB READS GROMMOR TOWN, FB NULL, FUNCE SCUM, ICED AS NULL/BUT DOESNT TRUST
    These lines in particular I believe may show something. This could indicate a team. As for everyone's fears on there being a cult, Grommor could be that cult along with Iced. Blue slaol could be triad also. I'm going to go back myself and look into those 2 points.

31. ISO #1231

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Notice: Since someone asked, I did not treat Witch Doctor as a unique role when making the setup.
    Under the hypothesis that the game started with two witch doctors. Do both of them know who each other is? Do they share a night chat?
    Under the hypothesis that the game had a witch doctor that saves a Doctor. Does the doctor become a witch doctor? Do they gain a night chat?
    Or can this not be answered until post-game?

32. ISO #1232

Glad to see Gyrlander got replaced. I was about to meta read that based on the real Gyrlander, but accounts are switched >.> Also, normal sc2mafia doesn't have nearly this many citizens. It is typically set at 0%, so there are typically no citizens. My first instinct (over a stupid amount of games on the mod) is to denounce cit claims, but this game has already shown at least 2. Still though, scum claiming citizen absolves them from claiming actions. I think citizens should in general not be trusted.

Anyways, Trine and ccantman don't get too bogged down on host meta. We've already had 2 witch doctors (never seen that before) with a marshall court which reveals after every lynch (it should be at EOD). With the abundance of citizens already (2 >>>>>>> 0), I think this is more of a FM-style game which happens to have mod roles, rather than a mod game played FM-style.

The point of this post is that we could have potentially less town than that since I am not too keen on Funce and Grommor or maybe I'm wrong and we have more town than that. Regardless, I don't want to limit my reads by a town # that is just conjecture.

33. ISO #1233

Quote Originally Posted by Grommor View Post
    i'll claim now though. I know it can be seen as trying to early avoid the noose, but marshall trine said role claim.

-citizen.

I really debated fake claiming doctor or something, but i'm getting the feeling someone already claimed that
    Christ.

-vote Grommor

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

Ok holy fuck how did I miss this. As I said before, Grommor was one of the people who spent 1 of his 35 posts on trying to move the lynch off of Firebringer. What I also said like mid day 2 was that Grommor's timing on his push on Slaol was strange.

What I missed though is that when you combine the fact that Grommor moved the vote off of FB (instantly after Trine said it) and started pushing Slaol (I think he started that train....), it shows that he was probably desperate to protect FB (his triad DH) because I was barreling down FB's throat all day.

If we lynch Grommor, it could get rid of a triad (most likely, imo) OR get rid of a cult (less likely - at which point I'd lynch Iced) OR find a mafia who is teamed with Iced (least likely, but I haven't examined Voss/YZB in regards to those 2).
    I think it is clear that Grommor is teamed with someone. This team just may have been larger than we thought.

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    You can start reading from post 408 to save time.

I mean, read all of day 1 if you have the time/can keep up. All that happened is we lynched a gamethrower (PTB - skip all that cuz I did too), a troll (Alright - not much to see there). After that, the lynch on Fred/SP was somewhat interesting.
    Ya too late, though I did basically skip page 4 DAy 1 was a mess. Still catching up, around post 700.

Something to note on the witch doctor.

Its possible yzb25 was attacked N1, but Voss saved yzb25. If yzb25 was a doctor and became a witch doctor, that would explain the 2 WD in game. And then the person who tried t okill yzb25 N1 tried to kill him again N2, in which case not getting the witch dotor heal for the second time, died and flipped WD.

Its possbile this also ended our cult chain

40. ISO #1240

Ok I think I caught up.

In readaing this.

Multple times Sino tries to defend Firebringer
    Then Fb flips DH.
    This seems like he is triad for this reason.
    Everyone needed to vote RLVG because of the time and the marshel wanted the train. it would be un-town to not follow the train. (note FB voted, unvoted, and then revoted for his admin)

This makes me want to
    -vote sino

Here are my notes on how I got to that conclusion

Spoiler : Thought process :
    Fury vs Ice was a thing

Fred claimed Mason, Ice is defending it
    Fred claim (bait based on role reveal?)
    Slaol claimed ML and said Fred wasn't on his team. #293
    #310 Mesk things Sino is scum
    #316 starts the lynch on Alight due to the troll vote on the marshel
    #406 Alight is lynched, never came back to defened. Mason never defended ( SlaoI voted, sIaoI is bondayguard, so Slaol is Mason? or never mason to begin with)
    #531 Ice claims cit
    SP replaces Fred and doesn't defend himself very well
    #650 SP finally gives reads
    ~710 Fury wants to get Firebringer
    ~784, there starts to be a chain on Fire bringer
    798 - Cit claim by funce
    #823- Sino says Firebringer is town
    Firebringer: I realize this won't be a popular opinion given the current votes, but FB gave secondpassing a chance to plead his case after the replacement, unlike most of you. I can't see why scum would bother. Some might suspect his hammering of alright, but people were insisting he do so while he was trying to get caught up on what was happening and why.
    #921,Grommor states with Trine that Fury is tunneling FB too much
    #935 RLVG
    Fury's town, Trine's town, Yzb's good
    Grommor doesn't feel good to me
    Funce is a shit
    Who else would you like me to look at, because I want no part in the Slaol stupidity.
    #978-SLaoL
    I am a Citizen I have no role abilities but I asked if I won ties over other Citizens and I was told yes.

What does this even mean?
    #979 sino
    I don't mean to vote against you Marshall, I just don't feel strongly enough about FB to vote him today. I know fury feels he has been inconsistent but I haven't gotten that same feeling myself. Maybe I need to reread their conversation again.
    RLVG

Defends FB again

#1107 train switches to RLVG
    NOt 100% sure why this happened, but marshel wanted it, so everyone followed it

Something interesting to note, Mason could of become Mason leader when Alight was lynched. And that is who killed RLVG, and yzb25

PowersThatBe - Citizen - Lynched d1 policy
    Alright - Mason Leader- lynched d1 - voting marshel no defends
    Fred/secondpassing - Veteran - lynched claiming mason after mason leader died
    Mesk514 - Citizen - died N1
    Voss - Witch Doctor - died N1
    RLVG - Administrator - lynched
    ika - Amnesiac - mod killed
    Firebringer - Dragon Head -N2 death
    SIaoI - Bodyguard-N2 death
    Stealthbomber16 - Citizen-N2 death
    yzb25 - Witch Doctor-N2 death

Firebringer - Dragon Head
    RLVG - Administrator

Firebringer: I realize this won't be a popular opinion given the current votes, but FB gave secondpassing a chance to plead his case after the replacement, unlike most of you. I can't see why scum would bother. Some might suspect his hammering of alright, but people were insisting he do so while he was trying to get caught up on what was happening and why.

#979 sino
    I don't mean to vote against you Marshall, I just don't feel strongly enough about FB to vote him today. I know fury feels he has been inconsistent but I haven't gotten that same feeling myself. Maybe I need to reread their conversation again.

41. ISO #1241

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I'll claim to either hammer myself or allow you to get your stuff together. No need with 2 trains.

I am a Citizen I have no role abilities but I asked if I won ties over other Citizens and I was told yes.
    What do you mean ties over other cits? Why would there even be a tie between cits that you need to be the wining factor on?

Unless you mean, you are a cit who wins ties in a 1v1 with mafia/triad?

42. ISO #1242

What do you mean ties over other cits? Why would there even be a tie between cits that you need to be the wining factor on?

Unless you mean, you are a cit who wins ties in a 1v1 with mafia/triad?
    Dont go down that road, it was a mistake by host.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #1243

@MattZed if there is an arsonist, are people notified if they are doused?
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #1244

That's a lot of dead people...

SIaoI, a Bodyguard, died last night.

Firebringer, the Dragon Head died last night

Stealthbomber16, a Citizen, died last night.

yzb25, a Witch Doctor, died last night.

^^^^^ this gives me hope that there is a town killing role still out there. There is def a neutral killing role, and I doubt its arson. It is quite possible mason (if there are any) have an ability to recruit.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #1245

Ok I think I caught up.

In readaing this.

Multple times Sino tries to defend Firebringer
    Then Fb flips DH.
    This seems like he is triad for this reason.
    Everyone needed to vote RLVG because of the time and the marshel wanted the train. it would be un-town to not follow the train. (note FB voted, unvoted, and then revoted for his admin)

This makes me want to
    -vote sino

Here are my notes on how I got to that conclusion

Spoiler : Thought process :
    Fury vs Ice was a thing

Fred claimed Mason, Ice is defending it
    Fred claim (bait based on role reveal?)
    Slaol claimed ML and said Fred wasn't on his team. #293
    #310 Mesk things Sino is scum
    #316 starts the lynch on Alight due to the troll vote on the marshel
    #406 Alight is lynched, never came back to defened. Mason never defended ( SlaoI voted, sIaoI is bondayguard, so Slaol is Mason? or never mason to begin with)
    #531 Ice claims cit
    SP replaces Fred and doesn't defend himself very well
    #650 SP finally gives reads
    ~710 Fury wants to get Firebringer
    ~784, there starts to be a chain on Fire bringer
    798 - Cit claim by funce
    #921,Grommor states with Trine that Fury is tunneling FB too much
    #935 RLVG
    Fury's town, Trine's town, Yzb's good
    Grommor doesn't feel good to me
    Funce is a shit
    Who else would you like me to look at, because I want no part in the Slaol stupidity.
    #978-SLaoL

What does this even mean?
    #979 sino
    RLVG

Defends FB again

#1107 train switches to RLVG
    NOt 100% sure why this happened, but marshel wanted it, so everyone followed it

Something interesting to note, Mason could of become Mason leader when Alight was lynched. And that is who killed RLVG, and yzb25

PowersThatBe - Citizen - Lynched d1 policy
    Alright - Mason Leader- lynched d1 - voting marshel no defends
    Fred/secondpassing - Veteran - lynched claiming mason after mason leader died
    Mesk514 - Citizen - died N1
    Voss - Witch Doctor - died N1
    RLVG - Administrator - lynched
    ika - Amnesiac - mod killed
    Firebringer - Dragon Head -N2 death
    SIaoI - Bodyguard-N2 death
    Stealthbomber16 - Citizen-N2 death
    yzb25 - Witch Doctor-N2 death

Firebringer - Dragon Head
    RLVG - Administrator

#979 sino
    I'll admit, I did not truly suspect him at the time when I wrote that post. I was considering everything Fury said and having reread through their interactions, I felt like SLaoL was scummier which was why I voted him.

I didn't want to blindly follow Fury, and I hoped that by voting SLaoL we might force him to interact (which ironically we did). Everyone suddenly got so much more talkative on the edge of being voted. When the Marshall suggested we vote RLVG and I read over his posts I decided he was a more obvious scum than SLaoL and switched my vote.

I don't believe that just because someone doesn't suspect someone to be scum, that when they turn out to be scum, that it makes them scum. I don't feel like I was defending him that strongly, I offered my reads on why I didn't think he was scum at the time and obviously I was wrong, but I can't really offer more of a defense than that.

46. ISO #1246

Quote Originally Posted by Grommor View Post
    uh, i didn't have to vote for rlvg, but i did quickly at the end. I could have played afk. And I also wanted to get sLaoL as an alternative lynch train, which is still possibly viable? sLaoL isn't blue slaol right? slaol just claimed citizen and rolled over...?
    This stinks of scum deflection to me. "I hammered because it would have been suspicious not to... oh hey look at that slaol cit claim!"

47. ISO #1247

This stinks of scum deflection to me. "I hammered because it would have been suspicious not to... oh hey look at that slaol cit claim!"
    Grommor didnt hammer doh
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

I really think there's a vigi.
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #1250

Funce citi
    SLAOL Citi
    SLAOI sheriff
    Grommor Citi
    SIAOL Mason
    FURY UNKNOWN TOWN ROLE
    SINO UNKNOWN TOWN ROLE

A lynch between the scummiest of this group would be good. However, we need to find neutral killing imo. Just in case there are still 2 triad out there. We need to minimize death toll.
    Shut up cow.