User Tag List

1. ISO #1

killerjay: 1-S2-1-1872202

B]Account Name:[/B] Killerjay
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1872202
    In-Game Name: Kill Me Please

Crimes Committed: Griefing, Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Notzerg
    Summary: Kill Me Please was mafia consort, throughout entire game he spammed "kill me please" including during night chat. This is griefing and gamethrowing alone since hes trying to get lynched. This makes it obvious to spy that 2 is mafia, he is still not lynched luckily. Mafia proceeds to last night of the game where all 3 members are alive and arsonist is known as 10. Kill Me please refused to roleblock the known arsonist and then commits suicide. If he had either RBed arso or not commited suicide, Mafia would have won.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: killerjay: 1-S2-1-1872202

SC ID VERIFICATION
    KillerJay: 1-S2-1-1872202: Correct.
    Respective Hotkey:
    Was The Game Altered?
    Yes, the Mafia could have won had the Consort not suicided.
    Previous Offenses:
    Watchlist x3: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1872202
    Player Offenses:
    Intentional Game-throw.
    Summary:
    Rolls Consort in slot #2.
    Day 1: He starts by telling people to kill him.
    Night 1: He continues to say the exact lines in their night chat.
    Day 2: He continues to ask for people to kill him in the day chat. The town decides to skip the day and there is no lynch
    Night 2: When acknowledged that there could be a spy, he tells the spy to kill him anyways.
    Day 3: This player begins to PM players telling them that they should lynch him. At some point in the day, #11 is put to trial. The town ultimately agrees to vote innocent, but the only one who guilties is KillerJay. The day ends in another no-lynch.
    Night 3: He continues to say that he wants to die.
    Day 4: He continues to say to lynch him. #11 is put to trial again. He is voted innocent and there is another no-lynch.
    Night 4: He tells the spy to kill him.
    Day 5: At the start of the day, the town claims that #15 is mafia and so they vote him to trial and lynch him. He is lynched and flips Sheriff.
    Night 5: More comments about lynching him.
    Day 6: Continues to ask for votes on him. At this point in the game he decides to -suicide and kill himself. The town then puts #11 back to trial and lynches him. He is lynched and flips Enforcer.
    Night 6: When the Godfather tells him to roleblock #10 because he is Arsonist, he completely ignores his request and continues with the suicide. The Arsonist is not roleblocked, and so he ends up burning off the mafia.
    Recommended Action:
    Watchlist x5.
    Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report! The player completely ignored their win con by suiciding and refusing to role block the Arsonist. Keep reporting players you think are doing wrong!
    Last edited by Unknown1234; March 24th, 2017 at 08:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: killerjay: 1-S2-1-1872202

I'd like to, if anything, explain my case here. This doesn't even have to be an appeal.

1. This is pro jester play. Trying to get lynched is not game throwing imho. I was put to trial twice and not lynched because of fear of Jester. Talk during night was to make spy (if there was one) think "well it could be him, but why would he be to blatant about it? The Mafia are trying to trick me"

2. I think this game took maybe what, 30-45 mins? I figured I had enough time to fit in a game before I had to start getting ready for work. (In hinds sight, maybe not, but whatever if I die from afk or something its a game, big whoop)

3. I suicided for the drama of all the talking I was doing about "Killing me." All for the sake of RP. If you notice, after I say something like "I cant take it anymore!" and -suicide (in the day). I went completely silent, even at night. Someone who was loud and talking the whole game (Day and Night) goes silent. This is because I was AFK, I had other responsibilities to attend to. At the end of the game, I walk back to my comp to see (to my surprise) Arson had won. At the end of the game as well, you see me explaining I had just gotten out of the shower and how I was "literally standing here naked."

Either way Mafia was f***ed. I was afk, my "character" was either gonna sit there and do nothing, quit, or suicide for dramatic effect. I chose the latter.

Conclusion
    1. I was not "griefing" because I was "trying to get lynched." I was playing Jester. This is a play that everyone uses.
    2. Gamethrowing is debatable. I did not "gamethrow" on purpose, I had no idea there was an arson, and regardless I was afk, I would have quit if I knew notzerg would make such a scene about it.

This is my explanation/appeal.

Killerjay