User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    we have 8 players do we not?

only 2(?) of them have not posted, everyone has posted enough where i can run poe already and have varing town/scum reads
    There has barely been any interactions. Weren't you the same person who complained when we power lynched in lazy? (albeit you were scum). I think you're letting your little CL victory go to your head. There's no way you have anything legit of the piss poor interactions that have gone on.

And yes 2 people haven't posted, those two people could be the fucking witches. So your analysis is running 6/8 players and doing the analysis as if it were 6/6 .... NO lynch for you.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

No I was thinking it was the ***** talking to itself.

I have given my reads so if you don't like that I have poed everything out and will read up then not my problem
    It is your problem tho. Noone's gonna listen to your trashy "here are my 3 scumreads from the first 2 pages of the game", so you have to at least TRY to explain your reads.

I can't see a reason to scumread ccantman. His start looked like some clumsy town who wasn't putting any effort into monitoring what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    24? its been less than 12
    The timer says 24 hours left so...

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    There has barely been any interactions. Weren't you the same person who complained when we power lynched in lazy? (albeit you were scum). I think you're letting your little CL victory go to your head. There's no way you have anything legit of the piss poor interactions that have gone on.

And yes 2 people haven't posted, those two people could be the fucking witches. So your analysis is running 6/8 players and doing the analysis as if it were 6/6 .... NO lynch for you.
    there has been enoguh for me to get my reads and do my poe

if you think theres nothign legit then thats your problem and not mine, good jo on discrediting though, also i never said im doing it on 6/6 so nice misrepresentation.

this also has nothing to do with my CL game at all. so if you want to pull any quotes where i have made mention of it you can otherwise nice misrepresentatio

Trolling? Ika you live in your own world bud.

P sure you might be scum. This is different ika town play than I've seen before.
    whats diffrent about my town play here from anywhere else?

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Something of value: Whad voted for ccantman, whad gave us town cred, we gave town cred back to whad. Ika is trying to sheep our votes, and form a fake bloc with us because he sees an inherent trust between mesk and whad.

Looking back, ika's play reminds me of how he played scum in lazy. I wouldn't be surprised if ccant was a scum and ika is bussing him liike he did to rachyl in lazy.

nevertheless. We have a looooottttttt of time to solve day 1.

I'd like to hear from our two mystery people.

However, ika is a good day 1 lynch for me. However, it is a 6 v 2 game. So precision is key.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gauss View Post
    It is your problem tho. Noone's gonna listen to your trashy "here are my 3 scumreads from the first 2 pages of the game", so you have to at least TRY to explain your reads.

I can't see a reason to scumread ccantman. His start looked like some clumsy town who wasn't putting any effort into monitoring what he said.

The timer says 24 hours left so...
    yzb there right? they are weak reasonins based on what i have seen.

the non-posters are null
    whad is town for jumping in and playing right away
    stero is null scum for what whad pointed out
    ccant is just trolling the thread with the stealth vote and does nothing to push the game foward
    your actualy posting so im gonna say town
    GET has done nothing town at all and is only antagonizing me right now and not only contradicted themselfs already, but are making it a very weak attempt to scum read me

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Something of value: Whad voted for ccantman, whad gave us town cred, we gave town cred back to whad. Ika is trying to sheep our votes, and form a fake bloc with us because he sees an inherent trust between mesk and whad.

Looking back, ika's play reminds me of how he played scum in lazy. I wouldn't be surprised if ccant was a scum and ika is bussing him liike he did to rachyl in lazy.

nevertheless. We have a looooottttttt of time to solve day 1.

I'd like to hear from our two mystery people.

However, ika is a good day 1 lynch for me. However, it is a 6 v 2 game. So precision is key.
    we bussed rachel in lazy becasue she did jack shit. im not sheeping your vote at all because you have notvoted so you have flat out lied at this point

im also waiting how my play is like lazy at all for iirc that was a ***** so you have to also realzie that i had SW playing with me so you cant argubly compare the game to a solo game of mine

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

the non-posters are null
    ccant is just trolling the thread with the stealth vote and does nothing to push the game foward
    GET has done nothing town at all and is only antagonizing me right now and not only contradicted themselfs already, but are making it a very weak attempt to scum read me
    How have we contradicted ourselves?

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

How have we contradicted ourselves?
    you said you would need to talk to your partner before you give any reads yet here you are giving out a reads and saying who the entire scum team is by a huge margin of stretching and misrepresentations.

having early reads =/= I'M READY TO FUCKING LYNCH NOW.

which is what you literally said.
    you are having the same implications by builing the case up and resorting to associative tells already.

that being said you have not said how its not town me at all in details and only made a weak case on flawed meta so is that going to be expalined or should i take it as a scum claim?

19. ISO #69

we bussed rachel in lazy becasue she did jack shit. im not sheeping your vote at all because you have notvoted so you have flat out lied at this point

im also waiting how my play is like lazy at all for iirc that was a ***** so you have to also realzie that i had SW playing with me so you cant argubly compare the game to a solo game of mine
    I said you're trying to sheep our votes. Meaning, when we vote, you're going to vote with us, because you assume we're going to vote the same as whad. If I'm correct, whad has voted for stereo who just so conveniently ended up on your hit list. Whad also started out the day by voting for ccantman, another person who ended up on your lynch list.

However, you're trying to point out inconsistencies in us, but really you're just making yourself look dumb. You say "we're just trolling" because we want to let all people speak? You said that someone was town for posting but then said the two people who didn't post are null.

To me, the only way you'd be ready to lynch someone is if A) you're scum and you know they're scum B) You're scum and you know ccantman or stereo are easy targets or C) you're town and just stupid.

any option is valid for me.

But anyway ika. Slow your roll plz.

20. ISO #70

you said you would need to talk to your partner before you give any reads yet here you are giving out a reads and saying who the entire scum team is by a huge margin of stretching and misrepresentations.

WAIT WHEN DID U GET INTO MY SKYPE CHAT WITH MESK? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RN BRO. lol god your assumptions are hilarious.

you are having the same implications by builing the case up and resorting to associative tells already.

that being said you have not said how its not town me at all in details and only made a weak case on flawed meta so is that going to be expalined or should i take it as a scum claim?

IKA, you're the only one using flawed meta here. You are presuming to know if I'm talking to my partner out of game or not. You have no idea what is even happening. Just stop. You look super bad right now.

And yes, just because you were with SW that game, doesn't mean you wouldn't try to reuse that strat. TBH, if ccantman was scum, you just made the same argument against him that you made against rachyl. And if I'm being really honest, SW is the smarter of you two, so I'd say bussing rachyl was solely your idea...which wouldn't make it an "well archon only" blah blah blah.

21. ISO #71

Just be forewarned. I "ptb" don't like to necessarily give my in the moment reads until I talked to my teammate and discussed them so we come up with a consensus opinion.

I also said I don't like to to give reads without talking to my partner. I never said I WOULDNT. Once again ika. WRONG.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

the non-posters are null
    Yeah, yzb here. Gyr should be back from school in another 5 hours then he'll take over.

Whad's reasons for scumreading Stereo were respectable, but off. Misreading Stereo for talking about town like a separate entity is pretty stereo-typical. It's not some kind of freudian slip. Stereo's response to the setupspec was not scummy either. The only good response to Whad's question is "the setup is pretty vanilla. What is there to say?".

GET's read seems pretty down-to-earth honestly. I don't agree, but I respect it. Even if Ccantman did act kinda towny at the start, I agree it's fakable and he's doing jackshit even though he's here. His casual attitude might just be his personality.

Time to flipflop.

-vote Ccantman

24. ISO #74

so, posting a null vote in the first 3 votes is not pushing the game fowards. Alternatively I could of said hell oin two posts still went to bed and nothing of value is changed.

Maybe my issue is I learned from watching Mesk an Fury post, maybe not the smartest idea.

Still have no reads, so not vote at the moment. My biggest issue is I don't know how scum posts should read. First game I was scum, second game, I had no investment in reading.

So on feeling alone it feels like Ika, but I really don't have a solid base to say one way or another

25. ISO #75

I said you're trying to sheep our votes. Meaning, when we vote, you're going to vote with us, because you assume we're going to vote the same as whad. If I'm correct, whad has voted for stereo who just so conveniently ended up on your hit list. Whad also started out the day by voting for ccantman, another person who ended up on your lynch list.

i can only be sheeping your vote if you voted first, scince you did not if you voted ccant you would be sheeping me. i also never assumed anything of the sort and you are putting words in ym mouth. if you read my read list you will see hes on the list for whads reasonsing but it is a weak scum read and nothing i am going to vote for this early untill i see more from him.

you are stretching this by saying im sheeping whad becasue you have no quotes or anything to basicly prove im sheeping whad in any sense at all and it is clear her first vote was rvs. if you were also aware of time starting i was asleep so again your points are stretched to a point where you need quoted evidence imm sheeping or take it out of your head i am doing anything of such

However, you're trying to point out inconsistencies in us, but really you're just making yourself look dumb. You say "we're just trolling" because we want to let all people speak? You said that someone was town for posting but then said the two people who didn't post are null.

again not what i said and misrepresentative. you were trolling earlier by saying im on drugs or stuff when its known i dont do that ever in any games or life. furthermore you said you were gonna consult with mesk about read but never did. if you did it should of been a full read list instead of a simple single read so i call BS opn that. i town read them for their posting and their contents not jsut "oh they posted therefor they are town"

non-posters are null becuase there is nothing to read them on.

To me, the only way you'd be ready to lynch someone is if A) you're scum and you know they're scum B) You're scum and you know ccantman or stereo are easy targets or C) you're town and just stupid.

ill take option D) i use POE and that i have enough info from what people have said to have a few scum reads, a few town reads, and that i dont have anythign else of vaule to say

any option is valid for me.

But anyway ika. Slow your roll plz.
    sorry if you cant keep up. with 8 players its a easy game to get reads and should not take players very long to generate reads.

sorry if you wanted a slower game but im not going to slow down, either keep up, replace out, or get lycnhed

26. ISO #76

Yeah, yzb here. Gyr should be back from school in another 5 hours then he'll take over.

Whad's reasons for scumreading Stereo were respectable, but off. Misreading Stereo for talking about town like a separate entity is pretty stereo-typical. It's not some kind of freudian slip. Stereo's response to the setupspec was not scummy either. The only good response to Whad's question is "the setup is pretty vanilla. What is there to say?".

GET's read seems pretty down-to-earth honestly. I don't agree, but I respect it. Even if Ccantman did act kinda towny at the start, I agree it's fakable and he's doing jackshit even though he's here. His casual attitude might just be his personality.

Time to flipflop.

-vote Ccantman
    what do you think about GET reasons to scum read me and stretch it that i am now bussing ccant? i find it that PTB is jsut trying to discredit me over and over for no justifiable reason

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

timer is not broken:

Input interpretation:
    March 21 at 10:00 pm CST
    Open code
    Result:
    10:00 pm CST | March 21
    Time difference from now (8:55:34 am CDT):
    1 day 13 hours 4 minutes 25 seconds in the future
    Enlarge Data Customize A Plaintext Interactive
    Time offset from EDT:
    That's not what mine is saying >.<

https://gyazo.com/34184e14c85e5aa878579b0b9c9d6496

I have a feeling I'm in space-case mode lol.

29. ISO #79

Time to flipflop.

-vote Ccantman

aye someone with a brain showed up.

I agree, at first Stereo's post screamed scum to me, but then spirits popped into my head...so idk.

I really think ccantman might just be new.

I really wanna hear from trine and sinon.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

aye someone with a brain showed up.

I agree, at first Stereo's post screamed scum to me, but then spirits popped into my head...so idk.

I really think ccantman might just be new.

I really wanna hear from trine and sinon.
    so is he town or my scum buddy? you jsut said i was bussing him

another contradiction my freids!

32. ISO #82

so, posting a null vote in the first 3 votes is not pushing the game fowards. Alternatively I could of said hell oin two posts still went to bed and nothing of value is changed.

Maybe my issue is I learned from watching Mesk an Fury post, maybe not the smartest idea.

Still have no reads, so not vote at the moment. My biggest issue is I don't know how scum posts should read. First game I was scum, second game, I had no investment in reading.

So on feeling alone it feels like Ika, but I really don't have a solid base to say one way or another
    go on and explain it more. what about me is scummy or what feelings/post make you say that

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

so is he town or my scum buddy? you jsut said i was bussing him

another contradiction my freids!
    I said you could be bussing him. I've made absolutely no declarative statements. I've made only statements that are potential to change in the future.

But please, keep trying to paint this picture.

I said he "could" be town and new. Rachyl seemed like she didn't know what she was doing and was scum, so IF ccantman turns out to be scum (literally how I phrased this earlier) then my first reaction would be to consider you were potentially bussing him.

But again, please make yourself look more and more stupid and out of touch.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

I said you could be bussing him. I've made absolutely no declarative statements. I've made only statements that are potential to change in the future.

still a statement and delcaritive, still a contradiction

But please, keep trying to paint this picture.

I said he "could" be town and new. Rachyl seemed like she didn't know what she was doing and was scum, so IF ccantman turns out to be scum (literally how I phrased this earlier) then my first reaction would be to consider you were potentially bussing him.

bascily still admits he can be scum but then changes to it being town when yzb said it so contradictions!

But again, please make yourself look more and more stupid and out of touch.
    your perosnal insults are bign noted. you cna play the game civily or not. i though you were getting help on this. and no im not trying to be insulting with this, im jsut genuinly cursious that you still think its ok to challange intlligence in a game where it has been clear to attack the players play and not the player themselfs

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

your perosnal insults are bign noted. you cna play the game civily or not. i though you were getting help on this. and no im not trying to be insulting with this, im jsut genuinly cursious that you still think its ok to challange intlligence in a game where it has been clear to attack the players play and not the player themselfs

Ika you are overly aggressive, and cocky. You put people down when you walk into a thread, and I really just don't have time for your bs anymore. I will be civil to those who deserve civility. Also, I find it super ironic you talk about me insulting your intelligence when you have like a boat load of spelling errors LOL.

So backed into a corner ika throws out the well you called me dumb so now I'm going to focus on this to shift attention from how I'm wrong. And I did attack your play. But go on, report me again, it's literally your favorite thing to do. Oh and neg rep me hehehehe.

Ika ika ika.

Also let me HELP you out.

declarative sentence definition

In grammar, the kind of sentence that makes a statement or “declares” something: “He eats yogurt.”

Saying he "could" eat yogurt is NOT a declarative statement/sentence

so you're wrong.

LOL i didn't change anything YZB voted for ccantman. but we were talking about stereo. LOL. Ika I will attempt not to insult you, but it is very hard because your line of thinking is just not logical.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

The OMGUS here pings me the wrong way. Ika suspects you and votes you and then you turn it back around on him but:
    a) don't vote him, and
    b) "dont have a solid base to say" and avoid posting any reasoning whatsoever.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    The OMGUS here pings me the wrong way. Ika suspects you and votes you and then you turn it back around on him but:
    a) don't vote him, and
    b) "dont have a solid base to say" and avoid posting any reasoning whatsoever.

given that i had no backing of my claim that ika is scum, cant really vote him.
    unless you want me to vote him, then make this same claim, then I say i have no real reaso out side feeling, and then point out that we are in the same place as before except ika has a vote.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    How would you have answered the question?

No I haven't. It looks like an idiot remark going off of what I can relate it to.

It's because I am putting in words how I think best to communicate to you and answer your question. Excluding myself from the entity seems like the best way for me to clearly communicate what I want to say, and answer your question.
    How I would have answered isn't the point here. The point is that YOU are acting suspicious and I'm not going to let you deflect it back onto me.

Excluding yourself from the entity!!? This still makes it seem like you are not part of the townsfolk.

Gut vibe is that it's Lady Gauss/Stereo. I would expect yzb to pick up on Stereo's scumminess but it seems like he is trying to help brush it under the rug.

ika/GET is TvT. Get over it guys.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

49. ISO #99

if you say hes town im going to ask why
    Your opening made it look like you were trying to lock in the lynches early and had a clear agenda.

man i was hoping to be witch but i got town

anyways just on skimming scums are now in

ccantman/Lady Gauss/Stereo

lets lynch and move on
    It's very natural for people to get triggered by that sort of thing and puke up crazy conspiracies like "Ika's proposed these people for reason X" or "Ika's trying to lock in the lynch early for reason Y".

By the time you did explain your reasoning, you and GET were already getting into the argument.

FMPOV, the progression looks pretty natural.

That said, when you reread this in retrospect I'd be surprised if you weren't able to see the town!perspective in eachother's posts. You are familiar with eachother's personalities right?

PTB tends to unveil hypotheticals / rough thoughts if he doesn't rigorously lay out his reads first. That's no doubt why he's trying to avoid giving "in the moment reads".

You tend to be apathetic about explaining the intricacies of your thought process as town.

exc.

This looks like TvT to me, and hopefully you guys can reconcile from this. I also don't think it was ever PTB's intention to insult you.

50. ISO #100

and im nit evenclaiming ika is scum, he feels like scum

which could also just be baiting out other scum for reactions
    What do you think about Stereo and how he describes the townsfolk as a separate entity from himself?