Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM 225: WIFOM Mafia Q

Ban?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Obviously the joker decides, but he can't kill someone that isn't one of those two.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    You already said the jester is going to be lynched so you bacillus self defeated your own point

Well seeing how site meta is about "feelings" and crap like that I would say it's quite accurate
    Jester gets a kill. We are voting to Direct a kill. By being selfish, revealing early and settling on an end-game already for day 1 shuts off motivation for any further discussion.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Ok first point about my alignment: it does not orove my alignment but that's not what I'm out to do. I am a claimed or so I'm self resolving to begin with. You have not rebutted this part yet and instead misreprested it

My evidence: it does indicate who the joker can be because the joker has to visit two people (me and stealth) the first can be seen by investigative s so it leads to credibility that he is joker who targeted me because I am one of those people. You have not refuted this

Me vs stealth: you are missing the fact that unless you are arguing both of us are scum you should realize that my first point about me being a self resolving pr is still in play. I claimed pr with results. So I'm gonna be forever to claim my role. From there if there are no cc (hint there won't) I'm confirmed town so having the joker remove a confirmed town is not good at all. This is basicly still first point that has not been refuted
    But if your confirmed town who is also a power role. Mafia has insentive to kill you. This only is useful if your not the lookout as detectives would need to know who to follow to see the kill

@RLVG
    Which does leave, when the mafia kill, does one of the agents become a killer, or do they still have 3 agents and a kill? If the later, is it random who does the killing (As far as tracking is concerned?)

Even if we get the joker, you still may be dead. In that scenario, taking down a mafia (SB) would be better. The only argument would be if SB is town as well as you in which case getting the joker is better.

9. ISO #309

Does it have to be someone who votes the Jester? I'm sure it's been asked before so I'll go check.

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Jester gets a kill. We are voting to Direct a kill. By being selfish, revealing early and settling on an end-game already for day 1 shuts off motivation for any further discussion.
    You did that already by saying jester is gonna be lynched and directed kill. You basicly give joker undefined more power as well.

You can address the other points while you are at it

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Just saying, you have less control over mafia than scum. It sounds like you're being selfish here based on being a bomb target.
    SGod this seriously sounds like your telling your scum buddy to shutup and let himself be killed by Joker.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    But if your confirmed town who is also a power role. Mafia has insentive to kill you. This only is useful if your not the lookout as detectives would need to know who to follow to see the kill

@RLVG
    Which does leave, when the mafia kill, does one of the agents become a killer, or do they still have 3 agents and a kill? If the later, is it random who does the killing (As far as tracking is concerned?)

Even if we get the joker, you still may be dead. In that scenario, taking down a mafia (SB) would be better. The only argument would be if SB is town as well as you in which case getting the joker is better.
    The kill can't be tracked by mafia scum team

Mafia has incentive to kill me yes but if we got joker first they would potential leave me alive to try to get me lynched in cc

I'm fine with dying as long as my reads are made and people listen/take into account them post death

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

You are way too paranoid if you think we are both scum and Town blocked for the sake of it.

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Just saying, you have less control over mafia than scum. It sounds like you're being selfish here based on being a bomb target.
    Frankly, I haven't read much of anything, but ika or stealth trying to direct a lynch on the other should be taken with a grain of salt. Nobody wants to die, so they want the other one to die. I had a pro town read earlier on of stealth, but I haven't read the last several pages so maybe I'd change my mind now. I never had a read on Alijach to be honest, so I can't offer anything other than sheeping a vote. I'll follow whatever SJ wants because I read him as the most town with the most evidence earlier on. Perhaps I should change that to ika, but ika's push on stealth cannot be taken as pure in my eyes as long as he is a joker target. So, I will stick with my gut/earlier claim that SJ is town and as such I will follow him.

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

Reasons why you created the town block please. (This has to be from when the block was created, not after)
    Because he asked me to vote with him and I needed to catch up. So I voted and caught up.

Good work Detective SpooderJack!!

29. ISO #329

Adj came in and did not post. I take that as outed scum.

Stealth is scum, fury might for his drive by. I find the afkers to be a probable last
    Keep in mind that newer players aren't as open and involved in discussion as us.

30. ISO #330

I can use because I know what 22 is. Your being dense and not looking at the obvious. So yes I can't be cc
    See. Riddles again, avoiding making a direct claim useing the lamest excuses which you then make useless anyway

"yeh you should know my claim already dude its so obvious"
    "but im not gonna say it because alijach will know then"

Like.
    Wot.

You know whats easier? Just saying it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Adj came in and did not post. I take that as outed scum.

Stealth is scum, fury might for his drive by. I find the afkers to be a probable last
    We have a day to decide, so I'm well allowed to drop by while I'm in classes. If you're calling me scum for being in classes and pushing votes on two other people - one of whom I read as pro town earlier and the other as null, then I am seriously confused by your play.

33. ISO #333

See. Riddles again, avoiding making a direct claim useing the lamest excuses which you then make useless anyway

Like.
    Wot.

Know what's even eaiser? Going to read a setup and find out what there is only one town role of.

But reading is hard isn't it

34. ISO #334

Like.
    Wot.

Didn't 22 basically say he was a detective (who followed Mesk)

35. ISO #335

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    We have a day to decide, so I'm well allowed to drop by while I'm in classes. If you're calling me scum for being in classes and pushing votes on two other people - one of whom I read as pro town earlier and the other as null, then I am seriously confused by your play.
    You said you would not be around till day 2 was that not right?

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

Like.
    Wot.

Actually, fuck this. I am not changing my read off of SJ to ika. SJ forever

39. ISO #339

I think I've given you the impression that following people is bad. Don't do that unless you agree with their opinion. You can be completely opposed to someone but still Town-read them. Right now for example I don't agree with Ika's plan necessarily

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    Didn't 22 basically say he was a detective (who followed Mesk)
    He saw Mesk visit herself.

I dont think he has made a Direct claim.

Just like Ika.

Scum, can be either or Lookout/Detective

Which is why, if scum revealed their actions, they would not claim until others do. So they can't be counter claimed.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

You said you would not be around till day 2 was that not right?
    I have an exam tomorrow morning and classes after it, so I will be studying tonight/in classes tomorrow. Because this clock is EU biased and ends at 2 PM for me (hint: my exam starts at 2 PM), I won't be able to really do much today. I can sheep a vote, as I said, but don't tell me I should pretend it is well-informed. My vote is going to be a sheep vote because I don't have time to figure this out for myself. If I'm going to sheep a vote, I should probably side with who I read most as town: SJ. Do you read him as town also? If so, then where is the problem?

44. ISO #344

Quote Originally Posted by The Burning Phoenix View Post
    I think ika is scum.
    HE says he must be det or lookout, agents would probably try to avoid the question of being a detective or lookout.
    Hey this guy made sense <3 Welcome to Forum Mafia.

And yes, its sit here and argue about stupid things because people just dont get it. Or avoid saying it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #345

He saw Mesk visit herself.

I dont think he has made a Direct claim.

Just like Ika.

Scum, can be either or Lookout/Detective

Which is why, if scum revealed their actions, they would not claim until others do. So they can't be counter claimed.
    he made a direct claim.

like i said, if you read setup you would know that hes a detective.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Does it give a role list with who has the role in the Setup?

We could just use that to solve the game.
    no it says that im a lookout and only one of those exist and are town now SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MRONR

YOU CAN ONOT READ ANYTHIGN AND ARRE SO FUCKIGN DENSE THAT YOU CNA NOT SEE I WAS CLAIMING IT FORM THE FUCKING GGET GO WITH EVERY FUCKING CLUE I HAVE LEFT IN THREAD.

I DARE SOMEONE TO FUCKING CC ME NMPOW THIS IS WHY I WANT HIM FUCKING DEAD: HES SCUM AGETN OR JOKER.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Wait. What.

The reason you wont reveal your role, is because 22 claimed Detective?

Again, back to the Point before.
    You can not use "I haven't been counterclaimed" as an alignment indication, because 2 roles remain which you can choose from.

You see this is how Counter Claims work.

You have to reveal your role, before you can use the "I haven't been Counter Claimed" arguement.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016