Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
Until every one checks in, hard to say. I will say that I feel good about a Scum lynch today. Reason for this is that we have the best shot at hitting Scum based on the numbers ie. 3v4. That said it is LyLo and if a single Town votes for Town then Scum can dive bomb and triple vote to end the game, so we have to be careful.

Why are you Scum reading me all the sudden? You say you are Null reading me but it seems like you are leaning Scum. What is different from my game across all three days (if you think there is a difference). Otherwise, why do you think I could be CL?

The reads I have are kinda jumbled atm. I am trying to Scum hunt to get a better idea on people. Really its up in the air since I see some pretty bad things on everyone who has posted in this game day. I still like Ika as Scum and that prolly isn't going away. It makes compromise lynch's hard to deal with since people were Town readin Ika for IDK what reason, they all seem like garbage reason to me. If Ika is CL, then he could literally have recruited anyone. IDK how Ika plays Scum and who he would chose, but I think he might go the unconventional route.

So top priority is see how people are reading Ika and get to the bottom of why. I will try and be more active this game day since its LyLo.
Ok for reads being jumbled, I'm in the same boat.

Why so defensive? Me questioning you doesn't mean I'm Scum reading you or think you're CL. I'm questioning everyone :P

Ftr my thoughts on you from D1 still stand. I've mindmelded with a lot of your progressions both days and find myself nodding with a lot of your posts both days. Had some concern with your vote on FB contradicting the order of your reads list, but on re-read your follow up posts show clear thought process wrt the available trains, other than that all I have against your name is a couple of posts where tone made me o.O momentarily and that's not enough to call you scum. You're a *watch with popcorn* for the moment.