Witch controls nothing
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Question Witch controls nothing

Explain me this pls.

So I was witch, i controlled (1)I want to fuck Kass To visit (6)[Mayor]Mustang.

But the message said, he visited (9)Throw for free giggles, which he initially targeted.

(1)I want to fuck Kass was Detective
    (6)[Mayor]Mustang was indeed Mayor
    (9)Throw for free giggles was Executioner.

His Observation was that his target didn't visit anyone, so i don't really know in which house he ended up.

There was a Busdriver, but the Busdriver bussed other guys. The MM also targeted 1, but i don't think thats important. So is this just a bug or is a Detective to powerful for a witch...

Edit: here is your replay..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gsudi; February 20th, 2017 at 01:27 AM. Reason: adding a replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Witch controls nothing

The Replay doesn't really give any additional information, but I think it's maybe because of the Busdriver swap.

(14) what The Busdriver swapped (6)[Mayor]Mustang with (5) STAR CITIZEN the Veteran who was jailed by (7)Stump

So there are 3 targets (1)I want to fuck Kass could had visited, either 5,6 or 9;

All of the three targets are not able to visit and give the same message, so you cannot know who he really targeted.

But i have an idea.

1 wants to visit 9.
    I force 1 to visit 6, so he should visit 6.
    Busdriver swapped 6 with 5, so he should visit 5.
    5 was jailed so he can't be swapped so 5 is not in the house of 6.
    6 is not in his home either because busdriver gave him a ride.
    1 was super confused and decided to fuck it and stuck to his original plan and visited 9.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7