1. ISO #1

Bob: 1-S2-1-4884152

Account Name: TheSoulThief
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2851652
    In-Game Name: Barack H. Obama

Crimes Committed: Possible hacking

Your Account Name: Lysergic
    Summary:

So not really sure if this is hacking or not. The relevant actions happen on night 1.

Basically, n1 I was attacked by the Mafia and healed by a Doctor.

The next day, 12 reveals as Lookout and says that he saw 1, 3, and 5 visit me. 3 is lynched, and flips Arson.

However, 3 visited 10. When looking at the replay from Soul's perspective, he sees 1, 5, and 7 visit me.

3 was convinced that he was hacking, and I'm honestly not really sure what to make of it. Want to post this here just to get his ID in the system, mainly; there doesn't seem to be enough evidence to actually make a ruling one way or another.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: TheSoulThief: 1-S2-1-2851652

SC ID Verification
    TheSoulThief - Correct: 1-S2-1-2851652

Players Added to Report
    Bob - 1-S2-1-4884152

Respective Hotkeys
    TheSoulThief - 2
    Bob - Control + 4

Was the Game Result Altered?
    No, Town won.

Previous Offenses
    TheSoulThief - N/A
    Bob - N/A

Player Offenses
    TheSoulThief - None
    Bob - Bank Hacking

Summary
    TheSoulThief is tagged as a new player.

TheSoulThief rolls Lookout in slot 12.

Night 1, TheSoulThief watches on #11. He is swapped by a Bus Driver, and receives "#7, #5, #1 visited your target tonight."

Day 1, #11 said he was attacked and healed. So TheSoulThief pms him saying "5 visited you", "1 visited you" "I forget the third".

Then someone says TheSoulThief is "susp as fuck" so they all vote him up on trial. And he claim Lookout, says "Yellow (#5), red (#1), and I forget the third visited him". Then he says he was visited by 3, and writes in LW saying "I think 13?" The town innocents TheSoulThief, with 3 guiltying him.

The Town put up 3 because they thought he was lying, claiming Detective and he visited 10, which didn't do anything. They all assume Jester and TheSoulThief solo guiltys, flip Arsonist. During the execution, #12 is accused of hacking.

Night 2, he also wrote "I'm drunk sorry" in the box temporarily before changing it back to his standard Night 2 action.

No lynch on Day 3, game plays normal.

Night 3, TheSoulThief sees #13 kill #11 that he watched, and outs him promptly the following day. #13 is lynched, flips Serial Killer.

Day 5, two Cultists die (one had their head cracked by Mason Leader, other died to Mafia), leaving #1 (Doctor), #4 (Mason Leader), #12 (Lookout), and #14 (Mafioso). They follow the confirmed roles as per, so they all lynch the last Mafioso and end in a Town victory.

----

There isn't really any proof that this player is hacking. He is flagged as a New Player at the start of the game, his bank show he only has 1 game played, although we do have records of his bank (which shows he played prior, but all of these games were in 2014). I assume he was genuinely confused, and he did get enough evidence to lynch the SK and the last Mafioso. The Arsonist lynch seemed super lucky, too. With all of these things, the evidence is not conclusive enough, so I will recommend an Ignore.

On other hand, Bob has 20389 Points, 119 Victories, 245 Games Played. He has the following achievements:
    Epic Fail, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Hoist by His Own Molotov, Yo Dawg, Corleone, A for Effort, Half Roles, Half Town, Half Mafia, Half Neutral, Half Triad.

His bank records show he had 6k points back in February 21, 2015, but seemed to had to restart his bank on November 27, 2015, and then a jump to 20k in July 23, 2016. However, I'm certain it's hacked, so I recommend a Point-ban.

Recommended Action(s)
    TheSoulThief - Ignore
    Bob - Point-ban

Additional Comments
    Thank you for your report!
    Last edited by Alright; February 14th, 2017 at 10:29 AM.

3. ISO #3