S-FM 222: Black Flag Nightless (2.0) - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 222: Black Flag Nightless (2.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Titus hasn't done anything significant d1, but she offered me her vote so far. That is enough for me to leave her alone until I see a flip.
    Yes, Iced is still deserving of pressure, but I also find you in the same slot on the scumtree as Iced: The Mesk-buddy. The more scummy you seem, the less scummy he seems.
    Interesting. Why not look at Superjack? If Mesk is scum, I'd imagine you'd be getting chainsaw pushback since I wasn't getting it. (Although I might just be now)

2. ISO #302

I'm Town reading Gyrlander specifically for this post:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post673847

He is the only one who acknowledged that SuperJack joining on my train is bananas lol. I don't think a Mafia would point out the logical problems in a day 1 lynch like that.
    Hey, umm hi there? Yeah one of the few things I did before going to bed was comment on that I believe.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Seriously. You are really over dramatising and getting far to emotional for what a rational Townie would.
    It looks to me your a scum who is getting upset for being voted for the wrong reasons.
    Why are you supposing town is rational? Every town member has their biases.

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I don't know. Why are you being so semantic rather than focusing on the reads that I'm posting as I'm catching up? I don't view what I did as a joke. You either are trying to make it look that way or not. I had objectives. I stated them. Sort the objectives or not. What good comes from quibbling about a label of a joke?
    The reads your posting now are all over the place, youre responding to things that are no longer relevant or true, while simultaneously replying to recent comments. Im waiting till youre completely caught up and post reads that are relevant.

The entire joke post started because you refused to allow mesk to make a joke, but then made four of your own. I wasnt even reading into it that much, just that your case against her at the beginning was baseless. But the fact that youre fighting over the definition of a joke is just ridiculous. Lets go back to playing the game.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

5. ISO #305

Lol how am I being emotional? Please elaborate and show where I am being emotional lmao

If calling someone retarded for voting me because they didn't read my post = emotional, then yes I guess I am lol. But doesn't make you any less retarded. I'd go back, read the post you're voting me for, then read your response to my post, and then slap yourself in the face lol
    On a personal note, I'm annoyed Cryptonic used the word retarded but his post here is accurate. You gotta call a spade a spade.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    The reads your posting now are all over the place, youre responding to things that are no longer relevant or true, while simultaneously replying to recent comments. Im waiting till youre completely caught up and post reads that are relevant.

The entire joke post started because you refused to allow mesk to make a joke, but then made four of your own. I wasnt even reading into it that much, just that your case against her at the beginning was baseless. But the fact that youre fighting over the definition of a joke is just ridiculous. Lets go back to playing the game.
    So rather than actually comment on the things I am posting, you try to dismiss them out of hand, when the biggest thing the thread wants to hear from is my reads? Are you suggesting that I don't even bother with reading what came before? Is there something you don't want me to see?

7. ISO #307

I don't recall us playing together, but it's nice you have such a flattering view of my game. What game did we play? The Anon one?
    I've played with you before on another site. *mysterious*

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Whad

From all players, I'm clearing Mesk, Iced, Yzb and me as town. This leaves Cryptonic, Orpz, MZ, Whad, Titus and SuperJack.

SJ is playing like a dummy, but he always is. Crypt seems reasonably towny. Orpz is being like big fat tiger that lies down and throws random sounds. Titus... is there.

Currently, the person I feel most comfortable voting is Whad. Something about him bugged about me from the beggining but I decided to ignore and think that I was just being paranoid. However, now that Iced seems to be town reading him Whad has relaxed. Also, voting people to contribute when they're already talking isn't quite efficient. I can correlate.
    Do you have any questions for me or anything you'd like explained? I think you are interpreting me simply not being around in the game thread as "me relaxing".
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

8. ISO #308

Can you explain the "logical contradiction" that Gyrlander did? I saw no contradiction from his slot.

And you can't just say you don't like something without explaining it. That's fucking lazy lol.
    Sure town can be lazy. Town can sleep too. That just makes them bad town.

9. ISO #309

On a personal note, I'm annoyed Cryptonic used the word retarded but his post here is accurate. You gotta call a spade a spade.
    My apologies, using the word retarded is offensive and overly strong. I do regret using the word, and it was just an on-the-fly response while typing.
    The point I was trying to make I still agree with, but I should have chosen better words.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #310

So rather than actually comment on the things I am posting, you try to dismiss them out of hand, when the biggest thing the thread wants to hear from is my reads? Are you suggesting that I don't even bother with reading what came before? Is there something you don't want me to see?
    Im suggesting you read the entire thread first, then post, rather then incrimentally posting while you read, while you simultaneously post from the recent posts. Youre just adding irrelevant posts to the thread. You were even posting comments on things that you had already read yesterday as you previously noted. Youre not even sure where you were at, unnecessary confusion. read the game first, then comment.

11. ISO #311

Maybe you should open your mind instead of taking up your entire day chat effort on one person, just some personal advice. Admitting to tunneling is really really stupid. There is no benefit to do it as Town.
    Oh yes there is. As an avowed tunnler myself, there can be. If people KNOW that you're tunnelled on a slot, they know how to adjust their expectation on your behavior. Like right now, I like Iced+Gyrlander+Mesk as scum with an outside shot of scum just hoping we eat the ever loving fuck out of our selves.

12. ISO #312

Im suggesting you read the entire thread first, then post, rather then incrimentally posting while you read, while you simultaneously post from the recent posts. Youre just adding irrelevant posts to the thread. You were even posting comments on things that you had already read yesterday as you previously noted. Youre not even sure where you were at, unnecessary confusion. read the game first, then comment.
    Stick it in the circular file. I do it this way for a reason. I actually read how I feel twice as a check on myself.

13. ISO #313

@Unknown1234 Is there a replacement coming for MZ, or should we just hope that he will one day return?

I dont want to have an entire day spent with an inactive slot
    Ahoy, Matey! If yer issue be with one of me Sprogs, yer Cap'n will do whate'er be necessary to the Squiffy if I feel they ain't keepin' up with their duties.

(I have expectations, and my replacement policy will be handled if I feel it needs to be).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm sorry, when did I put you at L-3? Unless you are re-ferrying to Whad (Which is kinda unclear)
    And why are you making such a big deal. about L-3, in the early day?
    Especially when most of the votes are meaning less at the time.
    (Mine, now Is a Serious Vote, as your reaction is totally wrong, I myself have similar reactions in game when I am guilty, but found guilty for the wrong reasons)
    Kinda like this. I'd like it more but I don't like cross player generalizations. Plus, I feel the read is wrong so blech.

15. ISO #315

There is absolutely no Whad-SJ connection, which is strange because there definitely should be some with how your paths have crossed several times this game.
    You still haven't explained (even though I asked twice now) as to why you agree with SJ, and what you agreed with.
    SJ refuses to pressure for agreeing with his "joke", and actually doesn't even acknowledge that fact (even though I'd brought it up like 10+ times).
    You have not asked SJ a single question, yet you read him as Town.
    SJ has not asked you a single question.
    You two avoid each other.

How can this be?????????
    Oh right, you have a BTSC
    BTSC?

That's what I meant by Whad/SJ connection. That it could seem to an outsider that we could be a scumteam.

I know I'm not scum but a theory that has popped into my mind is that if you and SJ are scum together then you're trying to paint a link between me and SJ if SJ at some point is lynched and flips scum.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Thank you for actually seeing things from my perspective.

He is voting me, and the only point is "you are being reactive". That forces a player into a position of either being a bitch and accepting the train, or arguing the point and playing into the description of "reactive". It's like a self fulfilling prophecy for SJ to use as an argument in either situation.
    Agreed. Reactive is a shit reason. Reactive is something that players just are. I'm high volume reactive all the time. I react to people and try to cause reactions myself to see if my thoughts are right. This ever being a thing is dumb.

Now, what this should be is beetlejuicing, which obviously you're not.

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

It is halfway through D1, you do not have hours 'dude'. In fact, we are half an hour past the halfway mark. There is more than enough content for you to start being 'serious'.
    This seems wierd. Iced seems to push on Mesk, which is good, but also complains basically that I was asleep after just breaking out of RVS. This seems almost like he's wanting to get Mesk involved, not to get his reads, but tee up a T v T, me versus Mesk. That or a desperate ploy to get a scumbuddy to get on and push.

I need to count to see what the VC was at this moment.

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    BTSC?

That's what I meant by Whad/SJ connection. That it could seem to an outsider that we could be a scumteam.

I know I'm not scum but a theory that has popped into my mind is that if you and SJ are scum together then you're trying to paint a link between me and SJ if SJ at some point is lynched and flips scum.
    BTSC = behind the scenes chat.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #322

Oh yes there is. As an avowed tunnler myself, there can be. If people KNOW that you're tunnelled on a slot, they know how to adjust their expectation on your behavior. Like right now, I like Iced+Gyrlander+Mesk as scum with an outside shot of scum just hoping we eat the ever loving fuck out of our selves.
    It appears that you like to think of yourself as being at the center of the universe. I mean, you comment that the biggest thing the thread wants to see is your reads list, which isnt true, Only I was particularly vocal about hearing from you. As you can see, the votes are very split right now, which indicates everyone is waiting to hear from different members in relation to questions theyre posing, there really is no consensus right now on who the biggest/most important person is to hear from.

Also, I would like you to expand on your reads/scum grouping.

Your case on me is based on my first half of the day, where I was in discussion with Whad. You appear to have completely overlooked (intentionally?) all my posts from today.
    Your case on Gyr, best I can get from what youve posted is just commenting that you like other peoples posts on Gyr.
    Your case on mesk is still based on your worthless arguement from D1, plus the fact she hasnt started posting seriously yet (this part I do agree with).

How do the three of us fit together?
    Why does nobody else fit together with us?
    You agree with a lot of crypts posts about whad and yzb, but then you dont put either of them in the group?

All of this reads as a lazy grouping. Maintaining your shit reads, plus reactively adding in others, or just chucking easy targets for the hell of filling out your list. I maintain my vote on you for today, and with your expanding interactions with others in this past hour, going into d2 with your head on a pike is definitely beneficial for us.

23. ISO #323

At this point, im scum reading almost everyone in the game.

The only people im Town reading are YZB, for having very similar thought processes to my own, and Crypt, for being reasonably close to my thoughts, and for being targeted for absurd reasoning.

Whad has been responding reasonably well to my posts against him, although his recent reads list attracted a reasonable amount of criticism from player I T read. Willing to lump him in the null basket as of now.

MZ doesnt even exist.

Mesk, Gyr, Orpz, and SJ are all shitposting or just avoiding contributing at all, and are coming across as pretty scummy. Orpz and SJ I expect more from than the other two, which is more troubling than anything that theyre not contributing meaningfully.

Titus is my biggest scum read (see my ISO), so im moving my vote here.
    -vote Titus
    This seems like buddying. I don't like the lack of opinion on Whad here. He also seems focused on being Mr. No Fun Man.

24. ISO #324

It appears that you like to think of yourself as being at the center of the universe. I mean, you comment that the biggest thing the thread wants to see is your reads list, which isnt true, Only I was particularly vocal about hearing from you. As you can see, the votes are very split right now, which indicates everyone is waiting to hear from different members in relation to questions theyre posing, there really is no consensus right now on who the biggest/most important person is to hear from.

Also, I would like you to expand on your reads/scum grouping.

Your case on me is based on my first half of the day, where I was in discussion with Whad. You appear to have completely overlooked (intentionally?) all my posts from today.
    Your case on Gyr, best I can get from what youve posted is just commenting that you like other peoples posts on Gyr.
    Your case on mesk is still based on your worthless arguement from D1, plus the fact she hasnt started posting seriously yet (this part I do agree with).

How do the three of us fit together?
    Why does nobody else fit together with us?
    You agree with a lot of crypts posts about whad and yzb, but then you dont put either of them in the group?

All of this reads as a lazy grouping. Maintaining your shit reads, plus reactively adding in others, or just chucking easy targets for the hell of filling out your list. I maintain my vote on you for today, and with your expanding interactions with others in this past hour, going into d2 with your head on a pike is definitely beneficial for us.
    LMAO, calls cases weak... after just realizing they are me reading the thread and commenting as I go. Ignores my scumteam theory and pretends I don't townread Crypt as of now. LOL.

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Then why did your vote wind up on me before I woke up? That seems off Iced.
    Null/inactive across the length of the game. You already had a large volume of posts made in the first half of the day. Super had less than 5, and MZ had 1. Therefore they are inactive/null, you are not. I dont give a fuck about when youre asleep, I care if youve actually posted in the thread or not. Pretty straight forward. The way you read things is awfully unconventional.

27. ISO #327

Oooo wow, such contribution!

You spent 50% of your posts doing nothing but shitposting. The posts that arent shitposting are nothing but fencesitting "OOOO I REALLY WANNA VOTE YOU BUT I DONT", or theyre just spent defending yourself. defending yourself from the god damn start post you made, not even anything recent. Where the fuck is the scum hunting, or actively trying to read players outside of the group that are approaching you or reading you. stop being so damn reactive and start contributing on your own terms;
    Ok, I get the feeling Iced is just randomly shitting on everyone and seeing who he can get away with. That doesn't help anyone. Probably going to vote him unless something changes.

28. ISO #328

I want everyones thoughts on Titus' case against mesk, and her other interactions as well, especially from those that were previously reading her town.
    Case against Mesk? The only thing that could be interpreted as a case against Mesk is the fact Mesk tried to argue they had no serious reads. Something you pushed on it too. Seems like you want your cake and to eat it too.

29. ISO #329

LMAO, calls cases weak... after just realizing they are me reading the thread and commenting as I go. Ignores my scumteam theory and pretends I don't townread Crypt as of now. LOL.
    That entire post was for your scumteam theory.
    Not even sure where youre going with townreading crypt. I very obviously said that you were townreading crypt
    "You agree with a lot of crypts posts about whad and yzb, but then you dont put either of them in the group?" - Implying Whad and YZB, not crypt.

30. ISO #330

Case against Mesk? The only thing that could be interpreted as a case against Mesk is the fact Mesk tried to argue they had no serious reads. Something you pushed on it too. Seems like you want your cake and to eat it too.
    You voted her, and have had a vote on her for the better part of the day. You spent the entire first day doing nothing but pushing her. Dont suddenly flip and pretend you had no interest in her.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

Titus (1 [L-5]):
    Iced_Monopoly
    Cryptonic (3 [L-3]):
    yzb25, SuperJack, Whad
    Mesk514 (2 [L-4]):
    Titus, Cryptonic
    Whad (1 [L-5]):
    Orpz
    This VC doesn't really give with my reads. Hmm... that is unless Superjack is town too and scum are just lurking hoping we lynch Cryptonic because threat...

34. ISO #334

You and Ika might not get along, but its amazing how similar the two of you are. Stubborn v Stubborn, not surprising in the least. Guess you and I are going to have the same relationship.
    Are you a cheater who ruins games because he cannot get players sitebanned? Ok, no. Then shut up and don't dare compare me to that. ika isn't stubborn. He's a game ruiner. You're stubborn and you have me in a bad mood.

35. ISO #335

That entire post was for your scumteam theory.
    Not even sure where youre going with townreading crypt. I very obviously said that you were townreading crypt
    "You agree with a lot of crypts posts about whad and yzb, but then you dont put either of them in the group?" - Implying Whad and YZB, not crypt.
    I agree with Crypts posts. I don't agree they are scum. I agree that Crypt is correct in theory though and certain things aren't good. I just think Whad and YZB are town and wrong. i.e. Village idiots.

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Are you a cheater who ruins games because he cannot get players sitebanned? Ok, no. Then shut up and don't dare compare me to that. ika isn't stubborn. He's a game ruiner. You're stubborn and you have me in a bad mood.
    Alright, fair enough, although I disagree on you not seeing him as stubborn. You have me in a bad mood too, mostly due to your posting style of out-of-date & current information being posted simultaneously, and trying to draw conclusions by combining both.

I am against a bloc being formed, especially when you are anywhere near it. This is a group game, the decision will not be made by a small force when there is a high concentration of scum.

Yes the current vote count is chaotic and all over the place, but it can be refined by everyone contributing, not by being directed by a minority.

Lets start shall we? Of the three candidates you have pooled to be scum, which do you believe is most beneficial to lynch today, and why

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

Alright, fair enough, although I disagree on you not seeing him as stubborn. You have me in a bad mood too, mostly due to your posting style of out-of-date & current information being posted simultaneously, and trying to draw conclusions by combining both.

I am against a bloc being formed, especially when you are anywhere near it. This is a group game, the decision will not be made by a small force when there is a high concentration of scum.

Yes the current vote count is chaotic and all over the place, but it can be refined by everyone contributing, not by being directed by a minority.

Lets start shall we? Of the three candidates you have pooled to be scum, which do you believe is most beneficial to lynch today, and why
    You, pretty obvious from my posts. If you want to keep the post count down, don't spam. You're the most divisive person here.

Blocks always form. I'm just transparent about it. If town pools, we win since you cannot kill anyone.

40. ISO #340

You, pretty obvious from my posts. If you want to keep the post count down, don't spam. You're the most divisive person here.

Blocks always form. I'm just transparent about it. If town pools, we win since you cannot kill anyone.
    Spamming is more closely aligned to your out-of-date posting, than my current posting. If there was ever a case to be made about spamming, it would have you at its centre.

Blocs in a game with no confirmable roles is irresponsible, especially given this sites nature of heaving bussing.

41. ISO #341

Spamming is more closely aligned to your out-of-date posting, than my current posting. If there was ever a case to be made about spamming, it would have you at its centre.

Blocs in a game with no confirmable roles is irresponsible, especially given this sites nature of heaving bussing.
    So you're bussing. Good to know.

Human Nature is irresponsible. Check. I vote with my townreads. Sure, I want them to lynch you, but if they won't I'll go to plan B.

Everyone knows where I stand on every major issue. Reading my ISO is informative. Yours just says you hate everyone and are going to try and pop a less information lynch and use semantic and pointless attacks rather than talk about reads. Seriously, that ika comparison was shit designed to get me pissed off.

42. ISO #342

So you're bussing. Good to know.

Human Nature is irresponsible. Check. I vote with my townreads. Sure, I want them to lynch you, but if they won't I'll go to plan B.

Everyone knows where I stand on every major issue. Reading my ISO is informative. Yours just says you hate everyone and are going to try and pop a less information lynch and use semantic and pointless attacks rather than talk about reads. Seriously, that ika comparison was shit designed to get me pissed off.
    So youre saying that your bloc has no real power, and that if they dont agree with you, you'll do something else? Isnt the point of a bloc to be a democracy?

I posted your ISO myself, its trash.
    Mine says I distrust most, but have townreads of some. Im only really hating on you and mesk. Yes the Ika post was for a reaction, it went well.

43. ISO #343

So youre saying that your bloc has no real power, and that if they dont agree with you, you'll do something else? Isnt the point of a bloc to be a democracy?

I posted your ISO myself, its trash.
    Mine says I distrust most, but have townreads of some. Im only really hating on you and mesk. Yes the Ika post was for a reaction, it went well.
    I love the implicit shade at Whad, Crypt, and yzb by saying they have no power. The four of us, if we could agree, would be a little less than half the game. A bloc is a democracy. If they all agree not to lynch you, I'm likely losing.

44. ISO #344

I love the implicit shade at Whad, Crypt, and yzb by saying they have no power. The four of us, if we could agree, would be a little less than half the game. A bloc is a democracy. If they all agree not to lynch you, I'm likely losing.
    "Sure, I want them to lynch you, but if they won't I'll go to plan B."

A democratic member of a bloc wouldve written along the lines of "Sure, I want them to lynch you, but if they don't, its fine, we'll lynch someone else we agree on"

Not "well then, if you wont die, guess il just employ MY secretive plan b."

45. ISO #345

"Sure, I want them to lynch you, but if they won't I'll go to plan B."

A democratic member of a bloc wouldve written along the lines of "Sure, I want them to lynch you, but if they don't, its fine, we'll lynch someone else we agree on"

Not "well then, if you wont die, guess il just employ MY secretive plan b."
    Oh gee, another semantic quib. Plan B is another read we agree on.

If you don't have an actual reads based discussion to have, we're done here and I'll just ignore you until someone else comes on. I doubt this helps anyone sort me or you.

46. ISO #346

If you don't have an actual reads based discussion to have, we're done here and I'll just ignore you until someone else comes on. I doubt this helps anyone sort me or you.
    Oh no, his scum hunting tactics dont align with me, sadface, better just ignore.

Ive already posted my reads on you, both prior to iso, iso, and post iso.
    You've failed to answer my questions in numerous posts, brushing them off.
    Im only still talking to you because theres nobody else around, and we might aswell continue to discuss to make it easier for others to read us, and give them something to do when they return.

47. ISO #347

Oh no, his scum hunting tactics dont align with me, sadface, better just ignore.

Ive already posted my reads on you, both prior to iso, iso, and post iso.
    You've failed to answer my questions in numerous posts, brushing them off.
    Im only still talking to you because theres nobody else around, and we might aswell continue to discuss to make it easier for others to read us, and give them something to do when they return.
    Oh semantic again. I have laid out my scumreads and why I have them and why I townread who I townread and who I am willing to lynch. That's more I can say for you. You have a lot of posts, but they don't do anything. That's one of my favorite scum tactics.

[places Iced on ignore] [not literally as that's against the rules but you get the idea]

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

Stuff like this always happens in games with Iced_Monopoly, but I find it largely to be NAI. I'm not comfortable with lynching him today since I've picked up a few town nuggets. Try not to let it bother you or affect your ability to scumhunt.

Based on the people that I'm liking right now, I think we need to focus on Orpz or SJ. Have to finish up some work, but I'll be popping in and out.

50. ISO #350

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Stuff like this always happens in games with Iced_Monopoly, but I find it largely to be NAI. I'm not comfortable with lynching him today since I've picked up a few town nuggets. Try not to let it bother you or affect your ability to scumhunt.

Based on the people that I'm liking right now, I think we need to focus on Orpz or SJ. Have to finish up some work, but I'll be popping in and out.
    If this bad behavior always happens with Iced, maybe it's time he learned a lesson and stopped hmm?

Who are you liking right now? Orpz and SJ are fine, but why not Zed? He hasn't posted like at all? I need to sort all three, so I'd be ok with this if I couldn't get my actual scumreads lynched. Yet, the two you picked are actually posting.