S-FM 222: Black Flag Nightless (2.0) - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM 222: Black Flag Nightless (2.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Lol I was totally joking. I literally looked at the list and looked at what super cool experienced people were on the list and bunched them together. Then they all voted me -mattzed and I said it must be true. Lol wew, since when do people take me seriously?
    I TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY MESK.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    You should know me by now Titus, I don't have anything serious to day til half way through day 1.
    Give us your thoughts, give us your thoughts, GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS.

excitement.gif

The game will probably be ded from now until the halfway mark anyway, so it makes no difference.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    It's hard to not know that the setup is about pirates when Unknown said YAAAAR and 10000 references to pirates in the opening post. However, I didn't read the title.
    Dude, now you're saying you didn't even read the title... Dafaq...

YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE TITLE TO GET TO THE SIGNUP PAGE. YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE TITLE TO GET TO THE FORUM PAGE.

"Ohh but Unknown's compelling pirate puns just draw you in! I couldn't help but read those!"

Fack off!

I refuse to let you insult your own intelligence. You knew the goddamn title of this game.

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Dude, now you're saying you didn't even read the title... Dafaq...

YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE TITLE TO GET TO THE SIGNUP PAGE. YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE TITLE TO GET TO THE FORUM PAGE.

"Ohh but Unknown's compelling pirate puns just draw you in! I couldn't help but read those!"

Fack off!

I refuse to let you insult your own intelligence. You knew the goddamn title of this game.
    I knew the Black Flag and 2.0. Nightless was in the middle and my mind decided to ignore it LOL

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #155

I knew the Black Flag and 2.0. Nightless was in the middle and my mind decided to ignore it LOL
    No, you're lying. I even have memories of you getting self righteous when people are unaware of the setup they're playing in.

This is some Bird Jesus-tier shit. If you just admitted you were trying to look towny you wouldn't be in such deep shit at this point.

6. ISO #156

No, you're lying. I even have memories of you getting self righteous when people are unaware of the setup they're playing in.

This is some Bird Jesus-tier shit. If you just admitted you were trying to look towny you wouldn't be in such deep shit at this point.
    Furthermore, if you read Unknown's opening post, you'd know there are 10 players and 3 of them are maf. If there was a nightkill, the game would enter LYLO after one mislynch. Town would have to get like 3/4 lynches right to win.

It is so fucking implausible you didn't know this setup was nightless that if we entertain the possibility you didn't we're basically willing to accept any dogshit you feed us.

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Yeah, but when it is a game that has been un sign-ups for 2 months I can't say the same

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

If you have time to have this exchange, I'd rather you used it to read the more interesting slots like Iced, Whad, Crypt, SJ and Titus.
    I'm not talking with them right now, so I can't do that. However, I'm having a conversation with you so...

16. ISO #166

I'm not talking with them right now, so I can't do that. However, I'm having a conversation with you so...
    You shouldn't need to interact with them to have any thoughts on them. It's not like you're waiting on some special question to ask them, after all. When you roll town, you naturally have thoughts and feelings on different posts beyond "ooh let me point out the logical fallacy there! Yay townpoints!". You can't even share your base, instinct thoughts though.

Honestly, it looks like you're stalling giving real reads until peak time so you can talk to your scumbuddies about what associations you need to plant. Weak.

17. ISO #167

You shouldn't need to interact with them to have any thoughts on them. It's not like you're waiting on some special question to ask them, after all. When you roll town, you naturally have thoughts and feelings on different posts beyond "ooh let me point out the logical fallacy there! Yay townpoints!". You can't even share your base, instinct thoughts though.

Honestly, it looks like you're stalling giving real reads until peak time so you can talk to your scumbuddies about what associations you need to plant. Weak.
    If I could send audios, I would tell you my Life but I can't

18. ISO #168

If I could send audios, I would tell you my Life but I can't
    Whatever your life situation, you have the time to have this conversation but you can't even provide a few lines of thought on a few interesting players. Instead, you resign yourself to some shoddy kissass and more self-victimizing.

The Gyrlander-is-town-hypothesis just has so many holes right now. At least try to put up a fight. At this rate the d1 lynch will be locked in before the halfway mark >.<

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

@Whad Wow I'm underperforming? My heart...

What do you think of Gyr's "If I was mafia, you would die tonight", in light of the above context?

What do you think of Orpz voting Gyr because of it?

What do you think of Gyr's posts since then, if you have any recollection of them?

I think it's an amateur way to distance oneself from the Mafia. Most people think before they speak in Mafia, so it is funny to see someone post something with possible underlying meaning so early into the game. Reminds me of something that Mafia would do in the Sc2 Mod to try to hide.
    However, the fact that the game is nightless changes my opinion. If he was aware enough about this game state to trying to use some WIFOM on d1 to hide as Mafia, then you would think he would be aware enough regarding not having a NK. That fact cancels out the logic you are using. I also don't see how it's an "alibi" for him to say he forgot there was no nightkill, maybe i'm just nitpicking semantics here, though.

Regarding Orpz, he seems like he is busy or not caring too much about day one and is throwing around votes to whatever train shows a resemblance of logic behind it. I'd be more alarmed of this if it keeps up past the weekend, and he continues to sheep throughout the game.

I don't think much of Gyrlander's posts. He is lacking any actual substance, which I don't find different from other times I've seen him play.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #172

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post

I think it's an amateur way to distance oneself from the Mafia. Most people think before they speak in Mafia, so it is funny to see someone post something with possible underlying meaning so early into the game. Reminds me of something that Mafia would do in the Sc2 Mod to try to hide.
    However, the fact that the game is nightless changes my opinion. If he was aware enough about this game state to trying to use some WIFOM on d1 to hide as Mafia, then you would think he would be aware enough regarding not having a NK. That fact cancels out the logic you are using. I also don't see how it's an "alibi" for him to say he forgot there was no nightkill, maybe i'm just nitpicking semantics here, though.

Regarding Orpz, he seems like he is busy or not caring too much about day one and is throwing around votes to whatever train shows a resemblance of logic behind it. I'd be more alarmed of this if it keeps up past the weekend, and he continues to sheep throughout the game.

I don't think much of Gyrlander's posts. He is lacking any actual substance, which I don't find different from other times I've seen him play.
    I'm not going to give much substance when most of these 3 pages are fluff and all the time I have been online was on mobile. However, I'll stop giving excuses as It is getting a bit boring and will try yo explain yzb everything and if he still doesnt believe me, I won't café.

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Here are my thoughts before retiring for the evening.

Town
    Mesk514 - current play is in line with town meta. Will be watching to see if activity drops off. Also, since I believe this slot is town we could really use the help with analyzing and pushing other players.
    yzb25 - I like this slot's analysis of Mesk, and questioning a variety of players. I think this slot may not have played enough games with Mesk to realize that while her behavior is anti-town, it's not scum.
    Superjack - Like the soft probes at players. Less sure about this one than mesk or yzb.

Not enough info:
    Iced_Monopoly - I think this slot is pretty scummy because of the whole "focus on weak players while giving hard to read players a free pass" thing, but I have scumread this slot when we are mutually town before.
    Gyrlander - the "If I was mafia I would kill yzb at night" thing is a little awkward, but I'm ever so slightly townleaning on it
    Orpz - slight scumlean for acknowledging that town should be active/not troll yet doesn't really boost up in activity level.
    Mattzed - hasn't posted

Scum:
    Titus - way underperforming here.
    Cryptonic - also way under performing

-vote Cryptonic

I feel pretty good about this vote since it will hopefully produce more content from a slot that I feel is not being productive and underperforming. Also, not a player in my town pile.
    I find it interesting that Whad's only read on me is "underperforming", but that was somehow enough for her to place a vote on me. Literally has stated nothing game related that should lead her vote to be on me, yet it is there. Seems like it was just an attempt to join a larger train. It's ironic because I have been more productive and contributed more than Whad, yet you don't see Whad seppukuing herself in the corner over it.

I also find it interesting how she spaced out her read list.
    Also, to dissect it:
    Lol SuperJack as a Town Read? He has done nothing, and is voting me because I have "too much information on day 1" when I copy & pasted an article from Wikipedia, that he still hasn't addressed lol.
    Iced_Monopoly is not enough info? He literally has posted the most substance all game, and actually interacted with Whad the most. If anything, Iced should be her strongest read.
    Mesk's read is based on never communicating with Mesk, but it's her #1 Town Read. Wat?
    Then, in her read of yzb, she states she agrees that Mesk is playing anti-town? So, someone you think is Anti-Town is your #1 Town Read? LOL Where did you pull this list out of?

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

24. ISO #174

I'm not going to give much substance when most of these 3 pages are fluff and all the time I have been online was on mobile. However, I'll stop giving excuses as It is getting a bit boring and will try yo explain yzb everything and if he still doesnt believe me, I won't café.
    That's alright man. You don't need to really defend yourself on day 1, nor do you need to contribute a shit load. Basically all we need is for people to hang around and chat/joke around. We can get plenty of reads off that for day 1.

25. ISO #175

I would also think @Whad would try to interact with me if she truly thought I was scum. Not just ignore me completely, then vote me without ever talking to me.

26. ISO #176

@yzb25 Last Explanation

When I said the post about the "if I was Mafia you would die tonight" I was completely unaware of the setup being nightless. It was a pretty basic comment about the desire to murder someone when you actually can't because you're town.

Then, after you said that the setup was nightless I thought it would be funny and amazing if I told that I actually said that saying that as I couldn't kill you because the setup is Nightless, it also means that I'm not mafia. However, you started to comment more about it and I decided to say that it was... well... not planned at all.

After that, you said that it was impossible for me to not know the setup is Nightless because it is on the title. Well, I didn't read it. It is a quite long title and I just click the link, switch to my current Sc2 Mafia Arcade game and wait for it to load. I don't have to read the title ALL the time. The setup is also 2 months old (I mean in sign-ups) and the mechanics are hyper basic, so I didn't feel the need to re-read it. (AS IT IS FUCKING VANILLA).

I'm amazed by how much we have talked about something SO tiny and stupid. I don't know if it was a waste of time or a way for you to analyse me. I hope it was the second. However, I hope your vote isn't based on this but another thing.

27. ISO #177

I find it interesting that Whad's only read on me is "underperforming", but that was somehow enough for her to place a vote on me. Literally has stated nothing game related that should lead her vote to be on me, yet it is there. Seems like it was just an attempt to join a larger train. It's ironic because I have been more productive and contributed more than Whad, yet you don't see Whad seppukuing herself in the corner over it.

Also, to dissect it:
    Lol SuperJack as a Town Read? He has done nothing, and is voting me because I have "too much information on day 1" when I copy & pasted an article from Wikipedia, that he still hasn't addressed lol.
    Iced_Monopoly is not enough info? He literally has posted the most substance all game, and actually interacted with Whad the most. If anything, Iced should be her strongest read.
    Mesk's read is based on never communicating with Mesk, but it's her #1 Town Read. Wat?
    Then, in her read of yzb, she states she agrees that Mesk is playing anti-town? So, someone you think is Anti-Town is your #1 Town Read? LOL Where did you pull this list out of?
    Now that you have commented it I have realised that the post reminds me a lot of scum Whad. I remember him giving pretty wrong and stupid reads when he was scum. Here Mesk & SJ as mayor townreads is pretty stupid and doesn't have any explanation. I can understand him putting Iced in the null list because it doesn't matter if he has talked a lot... sometimes you just don't get info from the current posts that the player has made / you have detected scum & town things in their posts, so you decide to have it as null because they both counteract themselves.

28. ISO #178

Whatever your life situation, you have the time to have this conversation but you can't even provide a few lines of thought on a few interesting players. Instead, you resign yourself to some shoddy kissass and more self-victimizing.

The Gyrlander-is-town-hypothesis just has so many holes right now. At least try to put up a fight. At this rate the d1 lynch will be locked in before the halfway mark >.<
    Your extreme confidence of me being lynched with the shitty conversation that we just had is quite disturbing.

29. ISO #179

Thoughts on players:

Mesk514: Can't say a lot. She is playing like usual... claiming Cit D1 and then proceed to shitpost for the rest of the time. I can say a lot about me being worried of her receiving scum role because Unknown decided to do some shit but it would be the same as in other games... so I'll just say that "Time will tell us whether this player is scum or not".

Orpz: Another player that has said basically 0. Voted Mesk, then said that he hated SJ. After that proceeded to vote me having as reasoning a post that I wrote long ago and he probably ignored but when Yzb started to seriously talk about it he used it??? Suspicious... 0,1 scum points for you!

Iced_Monopoly: I like his posts and continous push / talking with Whad. I like the things he says, although I don't know how he's as scum so I can't tell if he says the same things. However, 0,1 town points for you!

Titus: Who? He has said things but nothing that called my attention. Could be scum trying to hide.

Whad: I like the fact that Whad has talked with Iced Monopoly in a confident and relaxed way which I like. He seems to be giving substantiated arguments. Still, there were some things that bugged me and I don't like his reads post. I have him as null.

MattZed: Afk. Hope when he comes he acts like in Death Note.

Yzb25: My strongest reason of town-reading yzb is that when he's scum, he often lurks to death and says things which... well... doesn't make much sense / give information. I also like his posts and the fact that he's picky on things.

SuperJack: Heh... most D1s he doesn't do shit and that's the case here. I expect him to say things this day / tomorrow. Can't really get anything from him.

Cryptonic: Hum... Crypt may be the hardest person to read here, so I'll try to do my best.

Something which I liked but I don't know if I could categorize is that he posted this and I was thinking absolutely the same:

Interesting decision to defend Mesk so early into Day 1.
    It is noted
    It is true that Iced_Monopoly has been hard town-reading Mesk and has shared it with people and kind of defended her. Crypt has made posts about this, which ultimately doesn't mean much because I feel like he would have talked about it regardless his alignment. He seems to comment on things that he seems as townish / scummish (is that it?) with a understandable proportion, so I can't do better than just slightly town read him.

30. ISO #180

tbh I'm reading Gyrlander more as VI than scum at the moment.

Also, to dissect it:
    You haven't been productive, cryptonic. I didn't bother to go into detail about your trolling and wikipedia copy pasta, but I consider that under the umbrella of underperforming.

I like SuperJack for calling you out, and that slot's posts seem like they are from a town mindset. General attitude seems townie enough to get thrown in the town pile for now. Do you disagree with my read? If so, why?

Re, Iced_Monopoly, I don't have enough info on him since I logically find his posts super scummy but acknowledge that in games where we are both town, I scum read him since I guess we have different interpretations of the game state. So for Iced, all his posts that I have problems with are NAI.

When making my reads, it's not about what people say; rather if I can see it and their attitudes being scum or town motivated.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

31. ISO #181

I would also think @Whad would try to interact with me if she truly thought I was scum. Not just ignore me completely, then vote me without ever talking to me.
    I don't think we were online at the same time? I often am only online while most players are asleep so it's hard to engage people who have completely different timezones than I do. Sounds like you're throwing shade at me or at least testing the waters to see if you can get away with throwing shade. Seems weird.

@Cryptonic What do you think of Iced_Monopoly, yzb, and Titus?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

32. ISO #182

In your reads list you said you were slightly town-reading me and now you claim to have changed from scum-reading me to village idiot?

Congrats with the contradiction, my friend.

33. ISO #183

In your reads list you said you were slightly town-reading me and now you claim to have changed from scum-reading me to village idiot?

Congrats with the contradiction, my friend.
    That was in response to yzb scum reading you. (note the quoted post). I said that I disagree with YZB's scum read of you since I think you're VI.

I like that you're looking for contradictions even if what you pointed out wasn't one.

34. ISO #184

That was in response to yzb scum reading you. (note the quoted post). I said that I disagree with YZB's scum read of you since I think you're VI.

I like that you're looking for contradictions even if what you pointed out wasn't one.
    I like that you expect people to understand exactly what you mean when both meanings are perfectly understandable.

35. ISO #185

I don't think we were online at the same time? I often am only online while most players are asleep so it's hard to engage people who have completely different timezones than I do. Sounds like you're throwing shade at me or at least testing the waters to see if you can get away with throwing shade. Seems weird.

@Cryptonic What do you think of Iced_Monopoly, yzb, and Titus?
    Nope, we were definitely posting at the same time. So, now it sounds like you're throwing shade at me

It should be obvious what I think of those 3. I have been pressuring Iced the entire game, while being cordial with yzb and Titus so far.

36. ISO #186

Nope, we were definitely posting at the same time. So, now it sounds like you're throwing shade at me

It should be obvious what I think of those 3. I have been pressuring Iced the entire game, while being cordial with yzb and Titus so far.
    Why cordial with Titus? And do you still think Iced is deserving of pressure? Can you spell it out a little more for me?

37. ISO #187

You haven't been productive, cryptonic. I didn't bother to go into detail about your trolling and wikipedia copy pasta, but I consider that under the umbrella of underperforming.

I like SuperJack for calling you out, and that slot's posts seem like they are from a town mindset. General attitude seems townie enough to get thrown in the town pile for now. Do you disagree with my read? If so, why?

Re, Iced_Monopoly, I don't have enough info on him since I logically find his posts super scummy but acknowledge that in games where we are both town, I scum read him since I guess we have different interpretations of the game state. So for Iced, all his posts that I have problems with are NAI.

When making my reads, it's not about what people say; rather if I can see it and their attitudes being scum or town motivated.
    You like SuperJack calling me out?? You realize he called me out for "having too much info d1" when it was copy pasta????
    ?????
    ?????????
    REALLY?

I don't understand that. You like that he didn't read my post, but voted me for it? That's just amazing

38. ISO #188

Why cordial with Titus? And do you still think Iced is deserving of pressure? Can you spell it out a little more for me?
    Titus hasn't done anything significant d1, but she offered me her vote so far. That is enough for me to leave her alone until I see a flip.
    Yes, Iced is still deserving of pressure, but I also find you in the same slot on the scumtree as Iced: The Mesk-buddy. The more scummy you seem, the less scummy he seems.

39. ISO #189

Thoughts on players:

Mesk514: Can't say a lot. She is playing like usual... claiming Cit D1 and then proceed to shitpost for the rest of the time. I can say a lot about me being worried of her receiving scum role because Unknown decided to do some shit but it would be the same as in other games... so I'll just say that "Time will tell us whether this player is scum or not".

Orpz: Another player that has said basically 0. Voted Mesk, then said that he hated SJ. After that proceeded to vote me having as reasoning a post that I wrote long ago and he probably ignored but when Yzb started to seriously talk about it he used it??? Suspicious... 0,1 scum points for you!

Iced_Monopoly: I like his posts and continous push / talking with Whad. I like the things he says, although I don't know how he's as scum so I can't tell if he says the same things. However, 0,1 town points for you!

Titus: Who? He has said things but nothing that called my attention. Could be scum trying to hide.

Whad: I like the fact that Whad has talked with Iced Monopoly in a confident and relaxed way which I like. He seems to be giving substantiated arguments. Still, there were some things that bugged me and I don't like his reads post. I have him as null.

MattZed: Afk. Hope when he comes he acts like in Death Note.

Yzb25: My strongest reason of town-reading yzb is that when he's scum, he often lurks to death and says things which... well... doesn't make much sense / give information. I also like his posts and the fact that he's picky on things.

SuperJack: Heh... most D1s he doesn't do shit and that's the case here. I expect him to say things this day / tomorrow. Can't really get anything from him.

Cryptonic: Hum... Crypt may be the hardest person to read here, so I'll try to do my best.

Something which I liked but I don't know if I could categorize is that he posted this and I was thinking absolutely the same:

It is true that Iced_Monopoly has been hard town-reading Mesk and has shared it with people and kind of defended her. Crypt has made posts about this, which ultimately doesn't mean much because I feel like he would have talked about it regardless his alignment. He seems to comment on things that he seems as townish / scummish (is that it?) with a understandable proportion, so I can't do better than just slightly town read him.
    Mesk: You suggest Mesk will be easier to solve in the future. Do you mind sharing how you plan to sort Mesk?

Orpz: FYI, Orpz posted that stuff about you before me.

Iced: Do you think Iced defending Mesk is AI? I don't think he "hard townreads" her, honestly.

Whad: Other than the readwall, do you have any other negatives on Whad? The "confident and relaxed tone" and the "subtantiated arguments" are strong reasons to townread Whad. I personally didn't find Whad's readwall offensive for page 8.

40. ISO #190

I'm Town reading Gyrlander specifically for this post:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post673847

He is the only one who acknowledged that SuperJack joining on my train is bananas lol. I don't think a Mafia would point out the logical problems in a day 1 lynch like that.

41. ISO #191

He is the only one who acknowledged that SuperJack joining on my train is bananas lol. I don't think a Mafia would point out the logical problems in a day 1 lynch like that.
    Although, he never really took the time to tell SJ why it's fucking retarded, but it's a start lol

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

Gyr tries to softclaim / radiate townyness in general - He tells anecdotes about receiving his town PM, he openly whines about "how boring the night-phase is", exc.. So, in regards to the awareness point, it doesn't take a lot of awareness to execute a strategy you use often. What set this soft apart from when he does it as town was that this time it looked really forced.

As I see it, there are two hypotheses 1: "Gyr was truly unaware the setup was nightkill-less." or 2: "Gyr was aware that the setup was nightkill-less, but unaware that trying to soft not knowing the setup would look forced in this context". 2 looks far more plausible.

In scenario 2 he isn't even necessarily scum. He could be town that thinks admitting 2 is true increases his chances of being mislynched, but 2 still seems more plausible.

Anyway, I was more interested to hear your response to this specifically. It was never my intention to directly discuss it with Gyr, which is why my initial post was addressed to you, not him.

44. ISO #194

Seriously. You are really over dramatising and getting far to emotional for what a rational Townie would.
    It looks to me your a scum who is getting upset for being voted for the wrong reasons.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #195

I thought it was pretty obvious lol.

Yzb, have your thoughts about me changed?
    Not really. But I'm not going to dig a trench and tunnel you all game over this. I'll continue to interact with you and watch your interactions, and see if I can find a reason to scumread you that appeals to the masses. If I can't, then maybe my scumread doesn't deserve attention in the first place.

46. ISO #196

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Seriously. You are really over dramatising and getting far to emotional for what a rational Townie would.
    It looks to me your a scum who is getting upset for being voted for the wrong reasons.
    Also, pointing out a logical contradiction like Gyr did is something you can do regardless of alignment. I don't like that people are townreading over it, but scumhunting theory is a discussion we can save for the postgame.

Also:

That's alright man. You don't need to really defend yourself on day 1, nor do you need to contribute a shit load. Basically all we need is for people to hang around and chat/joke around. We can get plenty of reads off that for day 1.
    I didn't like this post.

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol how am I being emotional? Please elaborate and show where I am being emotional lmao

If calling someone retarded for voting me because they didn't read my post = emotional, then yes I guess I am lol. But doesn't make you any less retarded. I'd go back, read the post you're voting me for, then read your response to my post, and then slap yourself in the face lol

48. ISO #198

@Whad
    Can you try to explain how SuperJack called me out? You said you enjoy the way he called me out, so I would like you to explain in your words exactly what about his argument and his method that you enjoyed.
    I'd like to see this from your POV and how you can see a non-read as a positive thing to give someone a Town read.

49. ISO #199

Also, pointing out a logical contradiction like Gyr did is something you can do regardless of alignment. I don't like that people are townreading over it, but scumhunting theory is a discussion we can save for the postgame.

Also:

I didn't like this post.

Can you explain the "logical contradiction" that Gyrlander did? I saw no contradiction from his slot.

And you can't just say you don't like something without explaining it. That's fucking lazy lol.

50. ISO #200

Not really. But I'm not going to dig a trench and tunnel you all game over this. I'll continue to interact with you and watch your interactions, and see if I can find a reason to scumread you that appeals to the masses. If I can't, then maybe my scumread doesn't deserve attention in the first place.
    Maybe you should open your mind instead of taking up your entire day chat effort on one person, just some personal advice. Admitting to tunneling is really really stupid. There is no benefit to do it as Town.