wobbuikill: 1-S2-1-2931864

Account Name: wobbuikill
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2931864
    In-Game Name: Spider Man
    Screenshot2017-02-10 23_53_51.jpg
    Crimes Committed: Lag-Cheating
    -Mafia- (1030).SC2Replay
    Your Account Name: Tristan
    Summary: Near the end of the game when marshall was lynching potential evils and a player lagged out, 11 decided to call out 2 as evil in lag-chat. 11 was dead, and still managed to call out the wrong people as evil, but was still obviously trying to manipulate the end of the match.
    Screenshot2017-02-10 23_49_35.jpg
    There was also apparently some speculation about 5/14 skyping among the dead players, but I didn't get to see any of it. You can check the dead-chat and see if they were onto something or just salty.
    Have 5k points but don't know how to use them?

Make colored names easy using my shitty HTML page at tinyurl.com/SC2MAFIA

2. ISO #2

Re: wobbuikill: 1-S2-1-2931864

SC ID Verification
    wobbuikill - Correct: 1-S2-1-2931864

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    wobbuikill - Control + 6

Was the Game Result Altered?
    Nope, although a Serial Killer suicide ended the game.

Previous Offenses
    wobbuikill - N/A

Player Offenses
    wobbuikill - Lag Cheating

Summary
    wobbuikill rolls Bus Driver in slot 11.

Game plays normal, with a Detective finding #14 (Dragon Head) on Day 2 and the Judge apparently courts killing #14.

On Day 4, #6 reveals as Marshall and votes for #15 (who is the last Triad member), but as #15 is voted up, the game freezes, with wobbuikill saying "2 is evil" "definitely" and then spams "1" in the lag chat for the remainder of the chat. I'd post the chat, but people were endlessly spamming in the lag chat, with almost zero relevance in regard to the game (apart from wobbuikill obviously cheating).

The following night, #4 (Serial Killer) types -suicide and killed himself, resulting in a Town victory.

----

wobbuikill did definitely try and change the game result, by saying 2 is evil, and spamming 1 (although he was dead already).

I can't find anything regarding in Skyping between several players, especially since they all died early (and #5 (Judge) also courted/lynched the Dragon Head, which would've been known if they were Skyping). So I'm going to ignore this part.

The Serial Killer also committed suicide in regard to Judge's "gamethrowing" and the entire Triad flipping dead within a few days. So while he would be breaking our rules for committing suicide by gamethrowing, I am going to be lenient on him since he seemed he wanted the game to be over.

Recommended Action(s)
    wobbuikill - Watch-list x3

Additional Comments
    Thank you for your report!
    Last edited by Alright; February 12th, 2017 at 01:20 PM.

3. ISO #3