{Watch List} Ginsberger: 1-S2-1-5233805, Lawiez: 1-S2-1-2221657, BobieMoche: 1-S2-1-2943654, LoseForKicks
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Ginsberger: 1-S2-1-5233805, Lawiez: 1-S2-1-2221657, BobieMoche: 1-S2-1-2943654, LoseForKicks

Account Name: Ginsberger
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5233805
    In-Game Name: Ginsbergor

Crimes Committed: Reactionary Game-Throwing

Summary: 14 named himself after Ginsberger, when 14 was put on trial 13 threatened to suicide if he was lynched, and did.

Screenshot2017-02-03 20_13_27.jpg

Account Name: Lawlez
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2221657
    In-Game Name: gtg

Crimes Committed: Griefing/Role-Quitting

Summary: Named himself 'gtg' and got himself lynched D2 randomly voting and talking about he wanted to get lynched so he could leave. He then stayed for most of the match... You guys can look and see if this is a jester play or a trolly one.

Screenshot2017-02-03 20_13_51.jpg

Account Name: BobieMoche
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2943654
    In-Game Name: Alessandro

Crimes Committed: Lag Cheating

Summary: Said in lag-chat to kill 1, his enemy. There was also some other lag-cheating earlier in the match IIRC, but I didn't get a screenshot. You can see if it was this same guy or not.

Screenshot2017-02-03 20_01_08.jpg

Your Account Name: Tristan
    -Mafia- (1006).SC2Replay

Summary: A lot of relatively small infractions in this report that I probably wouldn't have bothered reporting on their own, but since it all happened in 1 match I figured I'd throw a report together and get em all. Hopefully not too much for 1 report, splitting 1 game's reports up and uploading 3 times feels wrong. There was also an auditor leaving early on but I don't know exactly when so it might have been legit.
    Last edited by Tristan379; February 3rd, 2017 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Moved 1 pic
    Have 5k points but don't know how to use them?

Make colored names easy using my shitty HTML page at tinyurl.com/SC2MAFIA

2. ISO #2

Re: Ginsberger: 1-S2-1-5233805, Lawlez: 1-S2-1-2221657, BobieMoche: 1-S2-1-2943654

SC ID Verification
    Lawiez - Correct: 1-S2-1-2221657
    BobleMoche - Correct: 1-S2-1-2943654
    Ginsberger - Correct: 1-S2-1-5233805

Players Added to Report
    LoseForKicks - 1-S2-1-8410386

Respective Hotkeys
    Lawiez - 2
    BobleMoche - 8
    Ginsberger - Control + 5
    LoseForKicks - 4

Was the Game Result Altered?
    Definitely, Mafia won in the end. A lot of lag chats showed up, and people are visibly cheating/attempting to influence the game.

Previous Offenses
    Lawiez
    Intentional Gamethrowing (Watch-list x2)

BobleMoche - N/A
    Ginsberger - N/A
    LoseForKicks - N/A

Player Offenses
    Lawiez - Griefing
    BobleMoche - Lag Cheating
    Ginsberger - Reactionary Gamethrowing
    LoseForKicks - Lag Cheating

Summary
    Game starts 9-3-3 save.

Lawiez rolls Doctor in slot 12.
    BobleMoche rolls Beguiler in slot 3.
    Ginsberger rolls Doctor in slot 13.
    LoseForKicks rolls Jester in slot 8.

On Day 2, Lawiez writes:

"lynch me, i gtg airport"
    "it's 12"
    "12 gtg"

Lawiez is put on trial, and said that people were doing him a favor, and that he was going snowboarding, all packed, ready to go. Then he claimed Doctor, healing 1 N1 (this is true). People assume Jester, and he is Guiltyed anyway 3-0.

Day 3, #1 (Lookout) confirms that #10 (Marshall) was visited (killed) by #14 (Serial Killer), and is put on trial. In response, Ginsberger react saying that #14 is fine/innocent. #14 is put on trial anyway, and Ginsberger reacted by saying he will suicide tonight if #14 is lynched. Subsequently, #14 is lynched and flips Serial Killer.

Night 3, Ginsberger types -suicide and didn't heal anyone - he indeed committed suicide.

Day 4, no lynch happens.
    Day 5, #1 was attacked and healed by #9 (Doctor) and #3 (Mafioso) as #1 watched himself, and said to get #3. However, in lag chat earlier, BobleMoche keeps saying "1 is maf" again and again, so this may be why #1 was initially put on trial first, but he was pardoned 2-1. Then #3 is put up on trial, didn't really have a good defense, and is guiltyed 2-0, flipping Mafioso. After lynch, someone still lags the game, showing the lag chat. LoseForKicks and BobleMoche continue to spam saying to get #8 and #1, since #8 is actually Jester and #1 was confirmed Lookout.

On Day 6, the remaining Town are: #1 Lookout, #5 Mafioso (Consigliere replace Godfather is OFF), #6 Spy (audited to Citizen Night 1), #8 Jester, #9 (Doctor). They lynch #6 because they didn't believe him.

Day 7, #9 dies, leaving #1 Lookout, #8 Jester, and #5 Mafioso. Then they vote up #8, with both Guiltying (#5 abstains the last second). Then Night 7, #5 kills #1 and ends in Mafia victory.

I found Lawiez's motives super weird (who the hell plays Mafia as they're about to fly out?), and choosing to stay for a while (he left in around Night 5 or so) and die earlier on Day 2. But to just be sure, I found his profile (here) and he shows only having played 1 game of Mafia on 2/4, and two games of Mafia on 2/3, as well as playing other several games on 2/3, even playing some 1v1 games and such before he claim to "fly out". Either way, this is still Griefing (he didn't really intend to gamethrow as he was still healing and writing them in last will), as he was trolling (or seemed very trolly anyway).

Ginsberger started healing #14 because he named himself after Ginsberger, which he reacted by committing suicide because #14 was lynched (despite both were not allied factions). He still played normally, putting them in last will, not deleting it upon suicide, etc. so this is more of a reaction rather than intending to lose.

BobleMoche (and I added LoseForKicks to this report) both continuously attempted to cheat during lag screen chats where BobleMoche constantly said to kill #1, as he is "maf" (even though he is Lookout), and LoseForKicks also rolled Jester and spammed #8 (himself) every single lag chat as he had the opportunity to do so.

Recommended Action(s)
    Lawiez - Watch-list x2
    BobleMoche - Watch-list x3
    Ginsberger - On-Hold
    LoseForKicks - Watch-list x3

Additional Comments
    Thank you for your report!
    Last edited by Alright; February 5th, 2017 at 03:29 PM.

3. ISO #3