Gsudi: E

Was the Game Result altered?
    Not really, Town won the game.

Previous Offenses
    Griefing (On-Hold)

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Summary
    Gsudi chooses a setup with a fixed Stump in it. When being told by other players to remove it because it’s against the rules, he just says „mods like it“ and goes through with it.

Recommended Action
    Gsudi: 2x Watch-List

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!

Edit: On another note, this player knows that Stump Saves are not allowed, when I play with him he doesn't even load his save but always repicks - so if this happens again, I am in favor of a more severe punishment.
    Last edited by Veri; January 12th, 2017 at 11:45 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Question Re: Gsudi: 1-S2-1-8043498

Hi,

oh, I saw I finally made it to the watchlist indeed, so should i delete the save? I thought i am on a save spot because one mod (i think it was mensk, I resent going through all my saves to find it) even ask to play it afterwards, because he liked it.

Usually people like it, well, some don't, and when the majority don't like it i change the host. But if there are Stump-Supporters I play it, even if there are some pleople against it. There is an auditor & cult & triad & vigilante in it so the Stump probably wont stay Stump, or get killed. The main reason i have him is for the "Back to Nature" achivement.

Usually people complain because it is against the rules, because it's considered griefing, but the role itself doesn't affect the game much.

I got the stump through copying another save. I had a Stump save once and deleted it accidentily so i had to wait some months to finally play a save that contains a stump so i can copy it. So if i have to delete it, it may gone forever and the Back to Nature will probably never happen... I played 500 games by now and have never (maximum 1 time I am not shure) saw an auditor audit himself...

Nice regards

5. ISO #5

Re: Gsudi: 1-S2-1-8043498

@Gsudi, thank you for writing us to provide your thoughts. The Mafia rules prohibit the use of Stumps or Scumbags as starting roles in saves because to be quite honest, there's no legitimate way to get those roles into your save -- i.e. they are not available to add in the setup screen. The only way to get them is to hack your bank (also against the rules) or to copy someone's bank with the -save command who had hacked their bank. Candidly, if there was no -save command, we'd probably flag Stump / Scumbag use as an example of Bank Hacking which would result in a more serious Point Ban.

From a policy standpoint, most players in our experience strongly dislike having to start as these roles given the lack of balance. Far different to be converted to one (part of the game) versus starting as one. For these reasons, please delete the Stumps and Scumbags from your save (or delete your entire save and start from scratch) and you shouldn't have any further problems and your Watch List will expire in two weeks. Thanks for your cooperation!

6. ISO #6

@DarknessB

I thought there was an official 1st of April save where you could have copied it. By the way, i adjusted the save to the stump to minimize the lack of balance, well, in fact the wins are pretty even, favoured a little for the 2 triads (no matter why) but pretty balanced.

And to the points "Mods like it". I found the replays, and there was a player that loved it. Mesk didn't bothered and told a player that didn't like it during the game that he can report the host. So i messed that up. Sorry. I thought it was him(her?) because he/she kind of made me host. But nevermind, have a good time!

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Gsudi View Post
    @DarknessB

I thought there was an official 1st of April save where you could have copied it. By the way, i adjusted the save to the stump to minimize the lack of balance, well, in fact the wins are pretty even, favoured a little for the 2 triads (no matter why) but pretty balanced.

And to the points "Mods like it". I found the replays, and there was a player that loved it. Mesk didn't bothered and told a player that didn't like it during the game that he can report the host. So i messed that up. Sorry. I thought it was him(her?) because he/she kind of made me host. But nevermind, have a good time!
    I'm not aware of any official save with Stumps or Scumbags in it, at least over the last several years. We appreciate you being thoughtful and talking to us about what happened though.