User Tag List

1. ISO #1

PikDaGalaxia: 1-S2-2-982209, HybridTurenx - 1-S2-1-8420603

Account Name: PikDaGalaxia
    Account ID: 1-S2-2-982209
    In-Game Name: Jair Bolsonaro

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing

Your Account Name: FloodingRain
    Summary: Ran into veteran (with infinite alerts) as mafia at the end of the game. Denied his mafia brethren the victory and gave it to town.

If you look at the role list, there was no question that 2 veterans were in the game and one had died. Also, it was well-known that I was executioner. On top of this logical reason to suggest game-throwing, both 1 and 2 were exchanging friendly chat and they knew each other well.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Alright; January 18th, 2017 at 07:15 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: PikDaGalaxia: 1-S2-2-982209

SC ID Verification
    PikDaGaláxia - Correct: 1-S2-2-982209

Players Added to Report
    HybridTurenx - 1-S2-1-8420603

Respective Hotkeys
    PikDaGaláxia: 5
    HybridTurenx: Control + 3

Was the Game Result Altered?
    Yes, it could have been a Mafia victory but Godfather decided to shoot the confirmed Veteran in 1v1 giving the Town win.

Previous Offenses
    PikDaGaláxia - None

HybridTurenx
    Intentional Game-Throwing (2x Watch-List)
    Lag Cheating (4x Watch-List)
    Stump Save/Griefing (4x Watch-List)

Player Offenses
    PikDaGaláxia - Intentional Gamethrowing
    HybridTurenx - Additional Information

Summary
    Start is an unusual save loaded in (3 Mafia vs 3 Triad vs 2 Neutral Evils vs 2 Neutral Killings vs 2 Veterans with unlimited alerts), with an anonymous ballot and no trial.

HybridTurenx receives Veteran in Slot 1.
    PikDaGaláxia receives Godfather in Slot 2.
    #11 is Executioner, #3 is Consort.

At start of Day 1, HybridTurenx whispers PikDaGaláxia saying "what are u?". Nothing much yet.

Then on Day 2, HybridTurenx and PikDaGaláxia does some small conversation asking to vote.
    #1 pms #2: "vote 12"
    #1 pms #2: "what are u btw ?"
    #2 pms #1: "exe"
    #1 pms #2: "lol xD whats ur target"
    #2 pms #1: "11"

Night 3, #3 targets #1 and died to a Veteran attack (indicating #1 is Veteran)

On Day 4, HybridTurenx and PikDaGaláxia continue the conversation
    #2 pms #1: "i put the wrong number , my target is 10"
    #1 pms #2: "vote 10"
    #1 pms #2: "vote 10"
    #2 pms #1: "you and 11 will vot me rigfht ?"
    #2 pms #1: "im with you"

HybridTurenx starts Day 5 with saying "so" "get 5", and keeps pushing to lynch for #5 and says that 11 is "exe" "not" "hmm 11 is gf huh" "well i win" "2 is side by me <3"

During Night 5, PikDaGaláxia tries to shoot #11, but lived (Executioners have night immunity). Then on Day 6, HybridTurenx reveals who he is actually and seems to be more friendly to PikDaGaláxia than others, as shown:

#11: "really? you tried to kill an exec?"
    #11: "lul"
    #1: "2 tell really"
    #1: "are u gf or not"
    #2: "im not gf"
    #2: "i said to you , i'm the exe"
    #1: "meh enough for me"
    #1: "2 is my buddy"
    #1: "i am hybrid"
    #2: "aw s2"
    #2: "hybrooood"
    #2 pms #1: "lets rek 11 ass ?"
    #1: (publicly) "y"

#11 is voted by HybridTurenx and PikDaGaláxia and then is lynched, flips Executioner

PikDaGaláxia then types -suicide (You decide to kill yourself shows up before #11 chooses execution), and pms #1 saying: "i will suicide , lel". He later changed his mind on suicide however during the execution.

On Night 6, PikDaGaláxia targets #1 while HybridTurenx goes on alert. PikDaGaláxia writes in last will saying: "if you are on alert , megalul", and then proceeds to die to the Veteran, causing a Town win.

HybridTurenx and PikDaGaláxia clearly knows each other - Hybrid pms PikDaGaláxia during Day 1 asking who he is and they continue to talk each other, deciding to help each other, however Hybrid was under the guise that PikDaGaláxia was the Executioner, not actually Godfather. So while they might not have cheated, I am a bit wary and decided to add this on record and should be considered if HybridTurenx decides to commit cheating in the same way, but I will recommend Ignore for now.

On other hand, PikDaGaláxia shows the intent to gamethrow (he typed -suicide during the lynch when it became a Veteran vs Godfather, and changed his mind) and then deciding to shoot the Veteran anyway (despite the fact Veterans have unlimited alerts - they know this). All he had to do was not to shoot so that he could win the tie but he did not - that is a clear case of Intentional Gamethrowing. Since this is his first offense, I suggest a Watch-list x2.

Recommended Action(s)
    PikDaGaláxia - Watch-list x2
    HybridTurenx - Ignore

Additional Comments
    Thank you for your report! I don't know why I decided to do this report for the first time, though...
    Last edited by Alright; January 20th, 2017 at 12:59 PM.

3. ISO #3