Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
Stealthbomber needs to post more. His reads list was really bad. Like really, really bad. I'm ready to vote him off today but I'd like to give him a chance to post since we only saw one post out of him yesterday.
Sorry, as I said, RL issues.

I knew I would need to address this so here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
ummm that part on me isn't remotely accurate....
So turns out I was objectively wrong. Not even close on this read. I was going to make a strong push for FB today based off of his speed lynch flip onto SJ like he did in Charmander's Revenge as scum but turns out he was town. No idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
I have a problem with this reads list because the reason you gave for scumreading me all day yesterday was that I wasn't being consistent. Now you say I am being consistent?
This was you misinterpreting my reads. You are consistent in that your day to day playstyle is the same, there is no evidence of a conversion on any day, and in fact, there is even less of it every day. Go figure.

That being said I don't like how quickly the SJ train formed, even though it was a good lynch, and I don't like the way so many people hopped onto it so quickly. Makes me think that the scum was on that train.