The problem with shitposting - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 91
  1. #41

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Yeah, actively shitposting, that's what i'm trying to point out here.
    Hey Sino,
    If you're so concerned about my play why don't you join a game and policy lynch me. If not shut your fucking mouth and don't talk about my play
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  2. #42

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Even better idea, lets all just have autism attacks over the people we don't like in game to prove a point about how things aren't acceptable. Because clearly thats how we solve problems...

    Oh let's also shit talk everyones plays to create more salt.

    I'm a genius.

    Instead of fucking off LETS JUST ALL DEVELOP AUTISM AND SPILL THE SALT
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  3. #43

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    I was just in a conversation on my home site about how there, fun comes first and the game comes second. Here I wouldn't say fun comes first. I would say this site is more about nobody can tell you you are wrong comes first and the game comes second.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

  4. #44

  5. #45

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Hey Sino,
    If you're so concerned about my play why don't you join a game and policy lynch me. If not shut your fucking mouth and don't talk about my play
    I know you wouldn't give a fuck about being policy lynched anyways.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  6. #46

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    by the way Sino, when was the last time you played in a game? you seem to be throwing out a lot of shots at people // suggestions for someone who hasn't played in a S-FM in god knows how long.

    Now i know what you're gonna say, I don't play cause of the Toxicity... well then, use that brain and go to another site.

    Can someone please link me to Calix's statement about toxicity?
    Can someone please link me to Never Unluckys shpeel about how this site is Toxic?

    Ika, SilverWolf, can i see yours?

    See the thing is you think it's okay to comment on other peoples play when you haven't even played the game in, as i said, god knows how long. & On top of that you have no problem mentioning names and such, so that turns this thread into a shit talking discussion, so please allow me to shit on you.

    you're a shit player.
    Don't blame your shittyness on others shit posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  7. #47

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    by the way Sino, when was the last time you played in a game? you seem to be throwing out a lot of shots at people // suggestions for someone who hasn't played in a S-FM in god knows how long.

    Now i know what you're gonna say, I don't play cause of the Toxicity... well then, use that brain and go to another site.

    Can someone please link me to Calix's statement about toxicity?
    Can someone please link me to Never Unluckys shpeel about how this site is Toxic?

    Ika, SilverWolf, can i see yours?

    See the thing is you think it's okay to comment on other peoples play when you haven't even played the game in, as i said, god knows how long. & On top of that you have no problem mentioning names and such, so that turns this thread into a shit talking discussion, so please allow me to shit on you.

    you're a shit player.
    Don't blame your shittyness on others shit posting.
    My last game was Fringe, and yep, i might be a shitty player, but at least i'm a player =)
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  8. #48

  9. #49

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    My last game was Fringe, and yep, i might be a shitty player, but at least i'm a player =)
    Okay so what am I? a fucking turtle? You're like a fucking brick wall.

    You do realize that if you genuinely meant to suggest something // try to better help the way things work you would be posting in Answer Hall as opposed to leaving it to an open end topic conversation where you throw names left and right like you've had to first hand have to deal with it.

    Banana and I had a following out, she thinks im shit, she thinks half this site is shit (am i right or am i right?) you don't see her making public threads about it, she just doesn't sign with toxic players. Be like Banana. Not an asshat.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  10. #50

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Okay so what am I? a fucking turtle? You're like a fucking brick wall.

    You do realize that if you genuinely meant to suggest something // try to better help the way things work you would be posting in Answer Hall as opposed to leaving it to an open end topic conversation where you throw names left and right like you've had to first hand have to deal with it.

    Banana and I had a following out, she thinks im shit, she thinks half this site is shit (am i right or am i right?) you don't see her making public threads about it, she just doesn't sign with toxic players. Be like Banana. Not an asshat.
    The point of a forum is also having us all talk about problems, so yes, i will probably end up posting in the answer hall, but i first wanted everyone's opinion about this.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  11. #51

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    The point of a forum is also having us all talk about problems, so yes, i will probably end up posting in the answer hall, but i first wanted everyone's opinion about this.
    Did i give you permission to talk about me and my play? no. so my opinion is, grab a bar of soap and scrub your mouth til you recognize Mesk is not a familiar word to you anymore.

    I will not allow someone who hasn't played an S-FM talk like they know my play.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  12. #52

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    btw,

    I'm the only person to ever been able to confirm my role VIA picture.
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  13. #53

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Dino this went from a discussion to an attack on mesk. Stop this you're destroying your own argument.

    You're turning your thread about shit posting into legit shitpost
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  14. #54

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Everyone should just settle down a little. Or at least give the illusion of calming down by avoiding insults & using "fucking" as an adjective.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  15. #55

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Everyone should just settle down a little. Or at least give the illusion of calming down by avoiding insults & using "fucking" as an adjective.
    NO BUT SERIOUSLY, IF I'M NOT A PLAYER

    WHAT IN GODS NAME AM I?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  16. #56

    Re: The problem with shitposting

    #MESKLIVESMATTER
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  17. #57

  18. #58

  19. #59

  20. #60

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •