Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2399
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    and calix what mistake are you talking about?

I couldn't actually do anything to prevent anything. I did mistaked EOD1 which made cancer check me - I was really busy then and I really shouldn't vote cancer there. that was a mistake and I admit it. was there anything else?

and I have absolutely no pride dear; and I mean this. No one is more trash than me! ;)
    You have very weird switches between pride and self-deprecation.

Oh wait, that reminds me.

You know your thing where you compulsively respond to people who talk about you? What is that called? I'm just curious as to wherever there's a medical term for that.

Feel free to tell me to fuck off since I'm asking about your personal life right out of nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #2153

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    if your going to be mad at someone for the seup sepc about how agent must exist with underboss its gonna be me, when i was on break and talking with SW about the game i was the one arguing that one does not mean the other will be in the game.

how i was taking it is that you were arguing "becasue they are underboss, i must be agent" is what i was reading it as

so direct it at me if your mad about the wrong setup spec that was made cus while SW posted it. it was my idea that i was arguing that you were not.
    I actually said it a lot there and clarified what I meant. I'm sure.

and I'm not mad at anyone, nor I'm sorry for anything.

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yah. I'm sorry FA if anything I said has upset you.
    And DW
    And FB
    And Empathy.
    And PTB/Mesk/Eggy
    And anyone else I've failed to apologise to, and have effected.
    ^(o.o(< sorry

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

6. ISO #2156

I actually said it a lot there and clarified what I meant. I'm sure.

and I'm not mad at anyone, nor I'm sorry for anything.
    if you did i think what i was taking it as (and what i would of tried to conclude if i was not at work) is that "if you think underboss is here, an agent must exist" thats using setup spec in itself

and if you were saying (again this is what i recall) "well im agent becasue they are underboss" thats litarly using setup spec to its root. but the argument of it is fallicious cus we could of had nothing of the sort at all and you jsut be a lone agent.

if anythign FBI should be able to chose what he shows up as

7. ISO #2157

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    You have very weird switches between pride and self-deprecation.

Oh wait, that reminds me.

You know your thing where you compulsively respond to people who talk about you? What is that called? I'm just curious as to wherever there's a medical term for that.

Feel free to tell me to fuck off since I'm asking about your personal life right out of nowhere.
    I'm actually a bit drunk atm - and I did't really understand your question

8. ISO #2158

if you did i think what i was taking it as (and what i would of tried to conclude if i was not at work) is that "if you think underboss is here, an agent must exist" thats using setup spec in itself

and if you were saying (again this is what i recall) "well im agent becasue they are underboss" thats litarly using setup spec to its root. but the argument of it is fallicious cus we could of had nothing of the sort at all and you jsut be a lone agent.

I didn't say eiather.

and i'm done talking about this atm. Go reread for yourself later k?

9. ISO #2159

FBI show up at godfather. Lol

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

10. ISO #2160

I'm actually a bit drunk atm - and I did't really understand your question
    You respond to everything that people say about you.

You have said before that you "can't help it" which implies that it is compulsive.

I am wondering if there is a term that you use to describe that behaviour.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

SW I never said because there is an underboss there is an agent I was saying when I got agent I was thinking that there might be an underboss in game and I will be a likly miller. so I was coutios and that was the reason i was so carefull regarding cancer. i actually was considering cancer as underboss when he attcked me like that during day 2. I was playing the game as agent (and I knew the game started with an agent who was DW which I converted night 1 so all my theories were absolute true analyzes).

Your response to me was totally out of context - and you explity said that you used setup spec to prve my role can't exist. so yeah I actally banged my head on a wall after reading your post.
    I already said to you three times what I meant. There must be a lack of reading comprehension on your part and maybe mine too. Who knows?

I disagree this game can be broken by massclaim since role doesn't gurantee alignment. Any role is town or scum. The one thing that I can agree with you is broken is FBI agent can only claim agent due to underboss and like ika already said, they should be able to say what they show up as.

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

Plot twist. Me and mesk didn't play it was all eggy
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    I already said to you three times what I meant. There must be a lack of reading comprehension on your part and maybe mine too. Who knows?

I disagree this game can be broken by massclaim since role doesn't gurantee alignment. Any role is town or scum. The one thing that I can agree with you is broken is FBI agent can only claim agent due to underboss and like ika already said, they should be able to say what they show up as.
    Hey, maybe MattZed can just take out ALL the investigatives so that the scum have more room for fancy fake-claims

Well, maybe not Agent since that's not that OP, I don't think.

17. ISO #2167

You respond to everything that people say about you.

You have said before that you "can't help it" which implies that it is compulsive.

I am wondering if there is a term that you use to describe that behaviour.
    It is compulsive yeah. I suffer from Monophobia and Enochlophobia at the same time. (fear from loneliness and fear from the crowd) that is one of the most rare issues someone may have, because of that I have an uncontrollable rage to be hyper active and to not ignore anything - and that triggers me if someone claim their going to ignore me - even if their my blood enemy. the second (fear from the crowd) is what makes me raging when multiple people start pushing me - and what makes me respond emotionally to least pressured pushes in games.

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

It is compulsive yeah. I suffer from Monophobia and Enochlophobia at the same time. (fear from loneliness and fear from the crowd) that is one of the most rare issues someone may have, because of that I have an uncontrollable rage to be hyper active and to not ignore anything - and that triggers me if someone claim their going to ignore me - even if their my blood enemy. the second (fear from the crowd) is what makes me raging when multiple people start pushing me - and what makes me respond emotionally to least pressured pushes in games.
    That's unusual indeed.

How does it affect your day-to-day routine, if I am allowed to ask? I don't have any phobias myself so I am ignorant on this matter.

20. ISO #2170

I said when i got my role pm , I thought my role is added here with an underboss as a miller. so I was cautious when cancer started pushing me like that.

and nah the game was broken day 1. I will insist on a true point o.o
    if you turly belive that the game is broken by mass claim show the evidence then how it plays out with all the doubles

if you thoguht your role was added as such (as a miller) you should of claimed it day 1 then should you have not? Isnt that jsut proper play of a miller is to claim to be the miller (or role equivilent, agent in this case)?

21. ISO #2171

and thats not all I actually hate myself in not normal way -

Sometimes even I have no idea that I'm actually trying intentionally to make others hate me. Its a complicated life you know.

pedit : I am shy in social life - can't sleep at nights easy - can't stay in a room lonely - can't stop scratching my nails - can't speak fluently - I had drininking isses which I stopped for preganancy - I go to a public place and stay in a lonely corner, can't handle the pressure of home

and with all that I actually tried teaching and I was successful. I can present to crowd - just can't consider myself a part of them and I'm afraid to do so.

pedit again : my role fake claim wasn't actually miller. claiming agent day 1 is dead of me - as people will kill me later in fear of me being FBI or a recruited mole and the only goal of fbi agent is to survive.

massclaim day 1 would give town 1 or two agent claims, 2 janitor and abunch of other things. double execution agents, lynching janitors , huanting a mole (which as I said recruiting a mole had 2/3 chance and 1/3 chance to fail night 0 - which it did fail night 0 in this game)

22. ISO #2172

Sometimes even I have no idea that I'm actually trying intentionally to make others hate me. Its a complicated life you know.

pedit : I am shy in social life - can't sleep at nights easy - can't stay in a room lonely - can't stop scratching my nails - can't speak fluently - I had drininking isses which I stopped for preganancy - I go to a public place and stay in a lonely corner, can't handle the pressure of home

and with all that I actually tried teaching and I was successful. I can present to crowd - just can't consider myself a part of them and I'm afraid to do so.
    Why do you feel like you're intentionally trying to do that?

Social anxiety, perhaps? I know quite a few students at my university who have the same social life problems in that respect so even though it feels isolating, it doesn't have to be.

Do you mean that you can't speak fluently in French or English? The latter is pretty normal since it's English. Half the native speakers can't write well in English so I don't think anyone can fault you there.

Oh, what do you teach?

23. ISO #2173

and Ika there is absoloutly no way for agent to live past day 1 after mass claim in any scenarios.

mole is a pretty much useless role as it can't use its own action and kill at the same time so will be screwed soon. (just need to check everyone result to see who is fucked up - or he shouldn't arrest anyone) and the other two scums need useful roles and the only usefull roles are the data fuckery ones (janitors, tailors) maybe informative. there aren't so many roles in game so its not hard to trac them down. after massclaim the game becomes absoloute action analyzing , there is no need to play a mafia.

24. ISO #2174

pedit again : my role fake claim wasn't actually miller. claiming agent day 1 is dead of me - as people will kill me later in fear of me being FBI or a recruited mole and the only goal of fbi agent is to survive.

massclaim day 1 would give town 1 or two agent claims, 2 janitor and abunch of other things. double execution agents, lynching janitors , huanting a mole (which as I said recruiting a mole had 2/3 chance and 1/3 chance to fail night 0 - which it did fail night 0 in this game)
    OK here are the flaws

1) n0 jailor convert. jailor now just executes whoever they like
    2) scums dont have to claim janitor, they could of claime DDer or be a tailor or anything of the sort
    3) Tailors act and fuck up the flpis themselfs.
    4) jailors could of not kidnapped cus they forgot

there are so many other scnarios that could of played out that it snot broken

25. ISO #2175

and Ika there is absoloutly no way for agent to live past day 1 after mass claim in any scenarios.

mole is a pretty much useless role as it can't use its own action and kill at the same time so will be screwed soon. (just need to check everyone result to see who is fucked up - or he shouldn't arrest anyone) and the other two scums need useful roles and the only usefull roles are the data fuckery ones (janitors, tailors) maybe informative. there aren't so many roles in game so its not hard to trac them down. after massclaim the game becomes absoloute action analyzing , there is no need to play a mafia.
    then dont claim agent and fakeclaim something else. its a gambit yes but its needed

26. ISO #2176

Why do you feel like you're intentionally trying to do that?

Social anxiety, perhaps? I know quite a few students at my university who have the same social life problems in that respect so even though it feels isolating, it doesn't have to be.

Do you mean that you can't speak fluently in French or English? The latter is pretty normal since it's English. Half the native speakers can't write well in English so I don't think anyone can fault you there.

Oh, what do you teach?
    I do hate myself and I don't have control on my actions. why do you think I was in an asylum for 6 months? (then I was actaully mentally frozen , now I'm way better)

Social anxiety is another name for Enochlophobia. Maybe it doesn't have to be for them - most people can change their views and stuff. I have a sickness - its not as easy as you think to deal with it.

and I teach math - I was a teaching assistant in university and I teach math (as extra class - not main one) in a high school - I'm in maternity leave now though!

27. ISO #2177

there is an underboss in game - and actions are pretty much trackable

according to morphy law whatever can go wrong will go wrong. Don't make a breakable game - and put it out there based on luck. its actually not so hard. You just need to eliminate the force of luck in determining FBI agent mole conversion N0 - maybe by giving him a predetermined mole who can choose his role like the orange ones. that actually helps balancing this a lot.

28. ISO #2178

I do hate myself and I don't have control on my actions. why do you think I was in an asylum for 6 months? (then I was actaully mentally frozen , now I'm way better)

Social anxiety is another name for Enochlophobia. Maybe it doesn't have to be for them - most people can change their views and stuff. I have a sickness - its not as easy as you think to deal with it.

and I teach math - I was a teaching assistant in university and I teach math (as extra class - not main one) in a high school - I'm in maternity leave now though!
    I didn't know that. What was it like in one?

How do you know that I'm not dealing with similar issues myself and that I am asking because I can actually relate to you? Regardless of my status, my point here is that making assumptions like that about others is generally not a good idea.

Oh yes, I recall you mentioned having a child. How are you finding motherhood so far?

29. ISO #2179

I didn't know that. What was it like in one?

How do you know that I'm not dealing with similar issues myself and that I am asking because I can actually relate to you? Regardless of my status, my point here is that making assumptions like that about others is generally not a good idea.

Oh yes, I recall you mentioned having a child. How are you finding motherhood so far?
    I actually have no complete memory of there - just some images. It was more than 4 years ago and I wasn't in a good condition.

I'm not making assumptions about you or anyone. I was talking generally. Insane is someone whose not predictable in no manner. Sane people might have the same issues but they can circle from them with a little personality tricks but when it becomes a sickness its not that easy to just throw it away. I actually am way better regarding that part of my issues - specially in the past year.

Its a little more than 3 weeks its the most great thing i ever experienced, I can't describe it with words.

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

I actually have no complete memory of there - just some images. It was more than 4 years ago and I wasn't in a good condition.

I'm not making assumptions about you or anyone. I was talking generally. Insane is someone whose not predictable in no manner. Sane people might have the same issues but they can circle from them with a little personality tricks but when it becomes a sickness its not that easy to just throw it away. I actually am way better regarding that part of my issues - specially in the past year.

Its a little more than 3 weeks its the most great thing i ever experienced, I can't describe it with words.
    That makes sense.

I would argue that few people are truly predictable and that personality traits are just labels slapped onto someone without consideration as to the inherently contradictory nature of humans, but that's just me being pedantic. I don't feel comfortable arguing about insanity in much more depth since that seems like it would become too personal to be discussed.

Congratulations! What did you name he/ she?

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    ggwp
    @PowersThatBe

Omg you were going to tailor BC into scum. HAHAHAHAHAH

"He's going to flip scum."

"Be careful, you might be wrong!"

"Don't worry, I've been very careful. =)"

Btw, my winrate is now precisely 25%. Isn't that beautiful?
    0,50 and 100 are more beautiful.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

35. ISO #2185

Ika/silver and Whad really need to research what a slip is. Those last 10-15 pages before EoD were disguntigly bad plays. Hypocritical and inconsistent dont even begin to describe what went down. Would rather have a lobotomy than play with either of you again until you can self reflect and you gain some concept of critical thinking.

#rantover

Rest of game was very enjoyable. Thanks to MZ for hosting

Monopoly of the Iced variety

36. ISO #2186

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Ika/silver and Whad really need to research what a slip is. Those last 10-15 pages before EoD were disguntigly bad plays. Hypocritical and inconsistent dont even begin to describe what went down. Would rather have a lobotomy than play with either of you again until you can self reflect and you gain some concept of critical thinking.

#rantover

Rest of game was very enjoyable. Thanks to MZ for hosting
    This is the true tragedy of the game. FB killed it before the Iced vs Empathy/ Whad fight could conclude

You now know how I felt in Masquerade Madness, lol <3

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    I will replay it as long as Firebringer isn't in it. I was really pissed because I spent a lot of effort here and that little "censored" decided to ruin the entire game for the host and the players. Seriously doubt I'll ever want to play with him again because that's fucking bullshit.
    Lol
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

I wasn't a player but I had some emotional investment since MattZed talked to me about the game over Skype. He was a good host who put in honest work and it's a shame for his game to be ruined like this.
    No he honestly deserved it.
    He has made so many terrible setups.

The players didn't deserve this, to them, I am sorry.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    No he honestly deserved it.
    He has made so many terrible setups.

The players didn't deserve this, to them, I am sorry.
    Then do what I did and don't sign up for MZ setups. Is this concept really so hard?

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Forgive me I had amnesia as I signed up for this game.
    I have it written down in my mafia notebook:
    "Mattzed never gets another chance"
    Seriously, you make no sense at all.

Just tattoo that on yourself. That would be a wiser decision than anything you did this game, lol.

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200