User Tag List

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2399
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    all the fucking wall posts I tried to ask you why your just pushing me and not saying anything about the rest of people who voted you

and no its said my target was visited or was visited by Me. and thats why I was fucking suspicious that you saw me and wasn't sure about if that only means that I targeted you or it means you targeted me back.
    There was an underboss and no agent?

and cancer please read. ok?

I didn't see who visited who. I saw only my name that was the fucking reason I was doubting you when you started today that way you did and I said I liked it at first and that made me think I might be wrong on a majority on my reads BUT I WASN'T SURE

thats why I was POKING YOU AGAIN and AGAIN to understand if tehre is something spescial about me that wasn't in other voters or NOT
    I think this speaks for itself.

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

I accepted to be jailed and executed so WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Are you trying to harass me?
    Well I'm trying to point out how you slipped.

I'm not throwing insults at you. I'm sorry that you feel this is harassment. Like I don't know what else to say I'm playing the game.

7. ISO #1707

Its "visited" and "visited BY" watcher and tracker that BY is not attahed to my name in the first sentence.

stop nitpicking on my english k?

That was the fucking reason there is an OR there. are you blind ? do you need glasses?

pedit : well I DIDn't slip and I'm not going to because not matter how much you try - when I flip - if that shit let me flip - it will be obvious that I'm an agent.

=) is not playing the game. and changing what I said is not playing the game. Their just obviously harrassments and their just your try to tell yourself that your not wrong with them and thats just disgusting and sad at the same time

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

fucking retard, my baby started crying so I left. and no I didn't saw your claim then. I left my laptop open and it went on sleep moments later - if I left and and my name disapeared. I wasn't behind the pc

do you understand that if your a town undersboss there is obviously a town agent in game given the fact its explicity written in FBi agent role card he will be seen as agent? I suspected a town underboss might be in setup - thats why I was so fucking hesitant in fighting you back and I said I liked your initial way for coming on me. I saw you visiting me last night, why do you think I was trying to reach out to you?

If anyone else wants to claim agent its now your time to put yourself in 1v1 against me. - hint : no one will fucking do that cause I'm the town one. and the fbi agent has no reason to counter me at this rate ...
    Just another clarification now I can make : The reason I said I would either see elephant voting or kidnapping and I said I will carefully detect bullshits about it was the fact I was watching cancer last night. Just for consistency of your santies.

eiather way. I have something to do. will check this regularly if you have any questions or whatever just mention me.
    you targetted me. no one targeted you beside me

and respectfully stop bullshiting me now that its done.

pedit : that was just after the fact you dodged my repeated tries for reaching out to you and yes if you fail to answer what the shit is your agenda for pushing me - how can I understand if my concerns were true or not if you weren't going to respond me back.
    There was an underboss and no agent?

and cancer please read. ok?

I didn't see who visited who. I saw only my name that was the fucking reason I was doubting you when you started today that way you did and I said I liked it at first and that made me think I might be wrong on a majority on my reads BUT I WASN'T SURE

thats why I was POKING YOU AGAIN and AGAIN to understand if tehre is something spescial about me that wasn't in other voters or NOT
    You watched Cancer last night. You said they targeted you and no one targeted them.

Then you said you you didn't see who visited who but only your name AFTER Cancer said that's what your feedback would be. You should of said that right away if you were the town agent.

The fact is, you said you saw who visited who last night (Cancer visiting you, no one visiting them) but then later said you didn't see who visited who. This is a clear contradiction.

So rather than argue with you for pages, here's what I suggest.

One of the jailers jails you and executes you-we don't say who so scum doesn't know, if they both do it, so be it. The other jailer goes ahead and does whatever it is they want to do.

Cancer does whatever it is they want to do.

We give some scumreads before day is out.

I'm looking in the group of Okabe, deathworlds, Yuki, Whad for the remaining scum.

~SW

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

I've been asked for my result I said only I targeted cancer - that is my result
    and only cancer targeted me - which is again my result knowing they targeted me and know I'm agent

how is that hard to understand emphaty?

and GYr what the fuck is that going to mean? That I'm moron, bitch better be removed from the face of earth? Yes I know that already. get fucking lost.

and emphaty if none of them target me - and I lived don't blame me. you failed in organizing that shit.

and I will call retarded arguments retarded. sorry to disappoint.

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

I indeed only saw my own name. I said it not only once , not even twice - in all single posted I made since I was caliming my results. I gave practically obvious clues in MY ISO proving I had that result since day start.

I said yes I fucking understand, I have a miller role - get me lynched , kill me WHO Fucking cares. but branching around acting like a child to fucking showoff is what - siriously ...

That is fucking harassment.

pedit : REPEATING WHAT

YOU WANTED MY RESULT I GAVE YOU MY RESULT

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT. ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS THAT I AGREED TO DIE

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

fucking retard, my baby started crying so I left. and no I didn't saw your claim then. I left my laptop open and it went on sleep moments later - if I left and and my name disapeared. I wasn't behind the pc

do you understand that if your a town undersboss there is obviously a town agent in game given the fact its explicity written in FBi agent role card he will be seen as agent? I suspected a town underboss might be in setup - thats why I was so fucking hesitant in fighting you back and I said I liked your initial way for coming on me. I saw you visiting me last night, why do you think I was trying to reach out to you?

If anyone else wants to claim agent its now your time to put yourself in 1v1 against me. - hint : no one will fucking do that cause I'm the town one. and the fbi agent has no reason to counter me at this rate ...
    I don't think it's possible to believe your argument because it makes no sense.

Why does there have to be a Agent if there's an Underboss? There doesn't and it's been proven before.

You act as if there HAS to be a town Agent, which also makes sense. By your logic there should just be a confirmed Agent on the roles list.

You act like if someone else claims Agent, they can't be Agent which doesn't make sense because the game several times repeats a role in a setup (3 drug dealers obviously)

You didn't convince me that you changed your opinion on Cancer. If you weren't FBI you would have been more clear with Cancer.

19. ISO #1719

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No, I'm saying you should calm yourself down. You made SJ ragequit when he clearly said he was not trying to harass you and he was sorry. You just spammed insults like a AK-47 because of your fustration.

Scummy reaction.
    How often does telling someone to calm down calm them down?

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

It has to be an agent cause that makes sense setup wise. putting an underboss without extra agents makes the game breakable by mass claim.

You guys don't siriously check your games before running them do you?

and I know I am an agent so there is an FBI Sent out there =- So you need my flip , You don't need me talking so stop talking to me. Find a plan to make sure they won't janitize me.

and gyrlander I didn't spam insults So you can actually fuck off.

22. ISO #1722

It has to be an agent cause that makes sense setup wise. putting an underboss without extra agents makes the game breakable by mass claim.

You guys don't siriously check your games before running them do you?

and I know I am an agent so there is an FBI Sent out there =- So you need my flip , You don't need me talking so stop talking to me. Find a plan to make sure they won't janitize me.

and gyrlander I didn't spam insults So you can actually fuck off.
    Frozen, you're melting v)o.o)>.....

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

FA, if you are town agent you will want us to believe that given you could be sanitized. So why did you want Cancer executed if you knew they followed you? What was your reasoning around that? Tell us your reads and all that other fun stuff and accept your death. Because that is the only answer here and the one I'd accept if I was town agent caught like this.

~SW

pedit:

29. ISO #1729

That you don't check your games here for not being broken? I do believe you.
    They had numerous drug dealers last game and there are two kidnappers here and maybe other duplicate roles. Outside of having the FBI agent, mole, lucianos, GF, consig-I think anything is possible. And that would include an FBI agent, underboss, with our without a town agent.

In other words, setup spec to prove your role isn't really possible here.

~SW

30. ISO #1730

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    That being said, aftervreading through day 2, the only feeling I get from your play is that you knew Cancer visited you and played cautiously today.
    I was suspecting that,

and Indeed I played cautiously today.

that couldn't really be more obvious and that's basically the only proof anyone needs for me being agent not the fbi - but who cares

I don't give a fuck as well.

pedit : I didn't KNOW they visited me. I was suspecting that given I was agent - underboss in setup was making twice sense and they were ignoring other votes on them - so it was hinting they were underboss and they did visit me that was why I was asking them to talk to me about the other votes on them to see if they have other type of reasons for scumreading me or their just dodging me and trying to move on from the argument I was making by advertising shit. I was poking them again and again and again and again the fucking whole day long.

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    They had numerous drug dealers last game and there are two kidnappers here and maybe other duplicate roles. Outside of having the FBI agent, mole, lucianos, GF, consig-I think anything is possible. And that would include an FBI agent, underboss, with our without a town agent.

In other words, setup spec to prove your role isn't really possible here.

~SW
    This was so crap that atually made me leave for a moment or two

- how is the fact that it wasn't that game says anything about its existance or not in this game
    - you just proved your idiots for not masscaliming in that game - and if you believed its a the case in this game to just get FBI cought basically immidiatly
    - Town agent here at your service. get my flipped without janitor shit and you all will be surprised - the scum ones in you won't actually but who cares.

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I'm going to need a more clearly-worded question.
    If an agent targeted FBI N1 and the FBI could not do anything due to them having recruited N0, would the FBI be seen as a self visit?

I saw your warning and I don't give a shit mattz. Perma ban me mattz from sc2. Thank you.

35. ISO #1735

This was so crap that atually made me leave for a moment or two

- how is the fact that it wasn't that game says anything about its existance or not in this game
    - you just proved your idiots for not masscaliming in that game - and if you believed its a the case in this game to just get FBI cought basically immidiatly
    - Town agent here at your service. get my flipped without janitor shit and you all will be surprised - the scum ones in you won't actually but who cares.
    OMG, I wasn't in that game and if you think my argument is crap, then ignore it. Why massclaim when role doesn't prove alignment? I was not saying that game has anything to do with this game, I'm saying you can't use setup spec to prove your alignment here.

If we are wrong, so what? Town is wrong all the time. But if you are scum, we got rid of the FBI agent and kept them from recruiting anyone else. Even if the mole can still kill, we stopped you from doing anything tonight so that's a win-win in any world.

~SW

36. ISO #1736

OMG, I wasn't in that game and if you think my argument is crap, then ignore it. Why massclaim when role doesn't prove alignment? I was not saying that game has anything to do with this game, I'm saying you can't use setup spec to prove your alignment here.

If we are wrong, so what? Town is wrong all the time. But if you are scum, we got rid of the FBI agent and kept them from recruiting anyone else. Even if the mole can still kill, we stopped you from doing anything tonight so that's a win-win in any world.

~SW
    I didn't use setup spec to clear myself in no manner. and if you knew me 1% you knew that I CAN'T IGNORE ANYTHING because of my mental sickness. so making a crap setup spec shit to "PROVE WHY MY ROLE IS NOT POSSIBLE" and expecting me to ignore it - is what I call personal offense for people who know me better.

I asked you to kill me in second post I made after that under boss result claim. where did I ask you not be cuatious about me?

but in another note : "if we are wrong so what?" I said the same fucking thing. your going to jail and execute me "WHO CARES" so why are you all are trying to showoff here o my not flipped corpse.

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

I used setup spec to predict there is an underboss in the setup - and it happened to be true

How is that fucking relevant?

pedit : first find a way for me not being janitted. ANYONE should find a way for making sure I won't be janitted.
    Pretty sure jailing the janitor is the only way to stop that?

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

what will happen if both executioners execute me?

pedit : You owe me the time I wasted playing this with you and you owe me an apology if you were the one who made that slip huant bull crap

and if you want to fucking win this game - you have to listen to me - so in this case YOU owe everyone my flip. that will confirm you being underboss and existence of FBI agent in game.

44. ISO #1744

I didn't use setup spec to clear myself in no manner. and if you knew me 1% you knew that I CAN'T IGNORE ANYTHING because of my mental sickness. so making a crap setup spec shit to "PROVE WHY MY ROLE IS NOT POSSIBLE" and expecting me to ignore it - is what I call personal offense for people who know me better.

I asked you to kill me in second post I made after that under boss result claim. where did I ask you not be cuatious about me?

but in another note : "if we are wrong so what?" I said the same fucking thing. your going to jail and execute me "WHO CARES" so why are you all are trying to showoff here o my not flipped corpse.
    Do not piss me off. I never said I was using "crappy, shit" set up spec to prove your role wasn't possible. I've been calm and patient with you while you act pissy with everyone.

Also, I think there is a way to show your alignment even if you were sanitized.

Also, I don't care who the other jailer jails as long as one of them gets FA. I'd like them to pick one of the 4 in my scum list but otherwise, it doesn't matter much to me.

~SW

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

Do not piss me off. I never said I was using "crappy, shit" set up spec to prove your role wasn't possible. I've been calm and patient with you while you act pissy with everyone.

Also, I think there is a way to show your alignment even if you were sanitized.

Also, I don't care who the other jailer jails as long as one of them gets FA. I'd like them to pick one of the 4 in my scum list but otherwise, it doesn't matter much to me.

~SW
    I am saying you were using crappy shit setup spec never said you were using that. I don't care if you've been calm and patient with me at all.

propose it then ...

The only thing I will fight for atm is me not flipping with my alignment. so don't mess up with me - there is no compromise in this.

pedit : oh, yeah indeed. there is a reason I've been kept in asylum before I'm sure. I'm not sorry for calling you retarded if the slip hunater was you and I will do so again. I'm sure I didn't insult you over and over - oh and I called you a child I guess which I meant it again. anything else you want me to apologize for?

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750