S-FM 216 Spirits - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I'd say put Superjack and Grylander on the chopping block tomorrow and lynch Stereo.
    I think honestly gyrlander is town and Superjack is whiteknighting him. Obviously town TPR's should def check any potential scum, and I think gyrlander wouldn't be a bad person to check at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #352

Can we also talk about the number of people in this game who have turned on invisible LMAO.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #353

Can we also talk about the number of people in this game who have turned on invisible LMAO.
    I would but I don't think I'm permitted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    So you want me lynched because I counseled reason on waiting until everyone had checked in, and because I slept poorly and came back to check in? Good reason.
    Well what are you reads? You've been here and there. Enlighten us. What are your thoughts.

And by the time you said that, everyone but 1 person had checked in, sir.
    Shut up cow.

6. ISO #356

And i didn't necessarily say to lynch you, I am way more game for Stereo or SJ tbh.
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #357

best part about stereo is that he basically called me "dumb town" for me scumhunting him.
    You are so misguided it is honestly hilarious to me. If you're so convinced, who do you think are my fuck-buddies?

@BananaCucho don't make it all about you, everyone but @Stereo got a mention
    I feel so loved.

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    You are so misguided it is honestly hilarious to me. If you're so convinced, who do you think are my fuck-buddies?

I feel so loved.
    I don't know yet, they're not as obvious as you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #359

ITS ARROW AND SJ DUHHHHHH
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #360

-unvote

tbh I doubt anyone will join an SJ train.
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #361

-vote Stereo

Join us, Day 1 policy lynch go go go.

Will switch if better options present themselves, however, given I'm working 4pm to 10pm tomorrow ... then getting home at 11pm and I got shows to watch, I'd like a consensus before I leave at 2:45pm tomorrow.

OK? Fair enough?

Stereo, Arrow, or SJ are my top 3 lynches for day 1.

I want solid reasons for any other lynch.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #362

-vote Stereo

Join us, Day 1 policy lynch go go go.

Will switch if better options present themselves, however, given I'm working 4pm to 10pm tomorrow ... then getting home at 11pm and I got shows to watch, I'd like a consensus before I leave at 2:45pm tomorrow.

OK? Fair enough?

Stereo, Arrow, or SJ are my top 3 lynches for day 1.

I want solid reasons for any other lynch.
    Explain to me how Stereo is a good policy lynch candidate?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Explain to me how Stereo is a good policy lynch candidate?
    Read my post above. I scum read him, he's offered nothing this game. Has 0 reads. At worst, he's an ineffective town. At best, he's poor scum.

Tell me why Gyrlander is a better lynch.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #364

I should clarify that he's not necessarily a policy lynch because I scum read him. But if he's town, he's admitted to not being able to read people after 26 hours. I just don't see how he could contribute later on even if he's town.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    I have added a countdown to the second post to day end. if its not midnight ill correct it in morning
    You're about an hour off it should be 22 hours.
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #367

Your midnight is my 1am. So I believe this is correct. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...8&font=cursive
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #368

I think we have 3 solid people who have offered us virtually very little. I'd like us to pressure them, and hopefully lynch one of them. If you think a policy lynch on Gyrlander is good, I'm gonna need some specifics.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #369

i'll admit DW made good points on some of it.
    DW's "good points" are misconstrued speculation.

I think it's strange that me and DW picked up on the same thing, and we both could be idiots, but I think there is some truth to it there.
    Neither of you have picked up on anything, but you're running off of DW saying there is something when there isn't. As a townsperson I am expected to tell the truth and answer honestly, and I am being prosecuted as scum for doing just that.

Also, he's been actively lurkering, I seen him at the bottom of the page.
    I've taken the liberty of fixing this so it is not an issue in the future.

Yet he's asked for reads but has none of his own, claiming novice FM player as an excuse, which could be legit, but truthfully...it just seems odd that he would say he has nothing to contribute.
    I like to hear about myself.

So you're telling me 99.9% of the players have posted in some way but you have nothing to offer us, you have developed no reads? I find that very suspicious. Of course he said he had nothing to offer, because he could explain that away if I brought it up, which I did, and he responded "well you'd say that even if I didn't admit to it." -- well yeah, it's been a little over 24 hours and you don't have ANY contribution AT ALL?
    Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Have I not been up front about this?

Only to defend yourself against your RQS?
    There's nothing else that directly requires my attention, and if you feel otherwise I kindly invite you to fuck yourself. Until the air of this is cleared, anything I do is changing the subject to stave suspicion.

I just don't see how he could contribute later on even if he's town.
    I can do exactly what happened last time. Get killed. It's a waste of everyone's time to lynch or kill me.

20. ISO #370

Arrow needs to do something. Firebringer needs to do something.

I am null on Stereo.

I didn't like PTB's reads list. The Town reasons seemed ok, but the reasons she scum reads certain people seems a bit fabricated.

Unsure on Unknown, he has been quiet.

DW's push on stereo, I don't like.

yzb and Gyrlander are both Town.

Super Jack is meh. Banana is meh.

AnassRhamur hasn't posted.

-vote AnassRhamur
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Plenty of people have ignored the questionnaire. Mesk and Unknown didn't answer it. Not answering it is more of a town tell to me. Also, since I hard claimed, that was my soft claim to Mesk, and Unknown, it's insider thing between us 3 because one of the people who were town from our beginners game posted that as her first post and then disappeared for the rest of the game. It's my slight nodd to them that I am town as well.

None of the town in Inside Job answered it.
    I noticed your "softclaim" in this game, because you've already brought up this softclaim in Inside Job... lol... Question: Would you not softclaim town if you were scum?

P.S. I answered the questionnaire and was town.

26. ISO #376

That's what Calix said when I pushed her for one word, and she turned out to be neutral.
    Bro, I can't believe the last example you have of this overanalysis-style working is when Calix used a suggestive pronoun suggesting she maybe-did-not-include-herself-as-town-or-scum, and then later flipped an anti-neutral-killing executioner-ish role, over a fucking year ago XD

I remember that game... You got lynched for tunneling Calix over that ridiculous d1 "slip" and then Calix got accidentally killed by the actual neutral killer... LOL

Ahhh... The memories... I believe I hammered you, despite you being my townread? Some things never change.

27. ISO #377

Lol. Wrong. I forgot you act like you know this game top to bottom. the only person who even remotely suspects me of being scum is jack and well I bet you more then anything he'll be scum. Read post 199for more details. Any logical person would not vote to lynch me. This is typical day 1 wifom/shitpost/light scum hunting. Even if I got lynched it wouldn't matter to me really.

If you think I don't contribute anything to the game or I am scum, go a head and start a lynch train. And when I flip my tribesman/citizen role you will see you wasted your lunch.

But if you actually want to play, go read post #199 and also read how jack has refused to answer any questions I put forth. If you don't, don't say it's on me!
    You asked for my opinion, I gave it. Sorry for giving the wrong answer. Anyway, you're underestimating the suspicion you're garnering, even if no-one but SJ has been very vocal about it yet. Lynch-outcomes in this game won't work how they typically do - if 3 or 4 people switch to one person just before EOD that'll be enough to fuck them over.

If you're town, you don't want to be mislynched. Town has 3 mislynches they can make, then it's LYLO. Any logical person would not want to waste a mislynch. In fact, any logical person wouldn't meaninglessly add clutter and chaos by having a long conversation about 13/3, either. Stop saying so much irrelevant crap.

Of course, "this is just my opinion", blahblahblah. If we're still not reaching eachother, then there's no point continuing this conversation.

28. ISO #378

@Gyrlander tbf people have said a lot of stuff now. You've gotta have some thoughts on some people by now. Give us a bit of good ol' stream of consciousness where you puke your thoughts and feelings about how people seem scummy or not.

Where has @SuperJack gone? He started out with some decent scumhunting but has since disappeared. His activity is still way higher than mine but I swear he said he'd be checking in throughout the day. SJ, are you eyeing anyone other than PTB?

I think Anass has enough votes to get the idea at this point. I'd rather place my vote somewhere more productive.

Hmm.

-vote Arrow

You've still barely posted any developed thoughts. Sure, it's only d1, but it's been a big d1. Even if I didn't scumread you a little, this would still make sense as a Policy Lynch.

One of us has to die today, why shouldn't it be you?

29. ISO #379

@Gyrlander tbf people have said a lot of stuff now. You've gotta have some thoughts on some people by now. Give us a bit of good ol' stream of consciousness where you puke your thoughts and feelings about how people seem scummy or not.

Where has @SuperJack gone? He started out with some decent scumhunting but has since disappeared. His activity is still way higher than mine but I swear he said he'd be checking in throughout the day. SJ, are you eyeing anyone other than PTB?

I think Anass has enough votes to get the idea at this point. I'd rather place my vote somewhere more productive.

Hmm.

-vote Arrow

You've still barely posted any developed thoughts. Sure, it's only d1, but it's been a big d1. Even if I didn't scumread you a little, this would still make sense as a Policy Lynch.

One of us has to die today, why shouldn't it be you?
    Honestly, my head is messed up right now but I'll try to share some thoughts whenever I can. SJ has been online recently but hasn't said anything... No idea why is that, but as long as he doesn't turn into a Thugnificent everything is alright.

As I said, we should vote someone else instead of a player that hasn't said anything yet and is probably going to get replaced soon.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

Ugh I'm so relieved I have more free time today, but sad because I don't have much free time till 2.

TBH I'm surprised nobody tried to vote me. It makes me feel like scum is trying to be close to me, because right now would probably be the easiest time to lynch me since I haven't played that well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

32. ISO #382

I feel like people are going out of character by saying "policy lynch" in order to get an early miss lynch.

Not everyone, because some people always do it, but it feels out of character for PTB, Yzb, and Quick.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

33. ISO #383

-unvote

Need to focus more on actual reads now.

34. ISO #384

PTB you are so inconsistent this game lol. It's like you're all over the place, possibly due to stress of being scum. Hmm.

35. ISO #385

This is more cancerous when I read I all over again.

36. ISO #386

Oops.

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    7 votes to lynch

D1 ends at midnight central time Sunday 11/20

Plurality lynch is in effect

Ika will be fixing the countdown shortly cus he does not know how to do it right :P
    *grumble grumble* something about wrong formatting and stuff *grumble grumble*

39. ISO #389

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I feel like people are going out of character by saying "policy lynch" in order to get an early miss lynch.

Not everyone, because some people always do it, but it feels out of character for PTB, Yzb, and Quick.
    How have I been inconsistent? I don't actually want a PL -- I'd rather lynch one of the three people I scum read.

Sure beginning of game I got into arguments and shit post a bit...but I took the time to develop reads and notice things... i just think the first majority of the day I wanted to just be carefree ...then no one was taking the time to read or be invested in game, so I had to step up and offer more thoughtful diagnosis.
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Arrow needs to do something. Firebringer needs to do something.

I am null on Stereo.

I didn't like PTB's reads list. The Town reasons seemed ok, but the reasons she scum reads certain people seems a bit fabricated.

Unsure on Unknown, he has been quiet.

DW's push on stereo, I don't like.

yzb and Gyrlander are both Town.

Super Jack is meh. Banana is meh.

AnassRhamur hasn't posted.

-vote AnassRhamur
    How are they fabricated if it's the truth. Go and look at each of their posts. You can see jack copied your arguments almost word for word. The other two have lurked hardcore and even when pressed they have NO INFO.

Your arguments are pretty weak imo.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #391

I noticed your "softclaim" in this game, because you've already brought up this softclaim in Inside Job... lol... Question: Would you not softclaim town if you were scum?

P.S. I answered the questionnaire and was town.
    That's why I said the RQS didn't matter. You were the only one who answered besides me and was town. I'm sure a scum would soft claim town that would be really smart.

But a town would also soft claim town and try to do it in a way that doesn't bring too much attention to themselves.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #392

Honestly, for me, the more I think about it. Arrow seems Schmidt than stereo rn.

-unvote
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #393

-vote arrow
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

quick: Working hard, pressuring scum targets. Townread.
    superjack: Slightly scummy, but not enough to lynch. Trying to contribute without actually putting in original thoughts.
    Gyrlander: Confused. Neutral atm.
    PowersThatBe: VI, or town. Extremely aggressive, believes I have more FM skill than I do.
    yzb: Unsure.
    mesk: Unsure.
    BananaCucho: Unsure.
    unknown1234: Unsure.
    deathworld: Town read, playing good.
    AnassRhamur: replace bait.
    stereo: Unsure why he was a lynch target.
    firebringer: Scummy as well. Hasn't done much, though more than me.

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

Stereo (1 [L-6]):
    deathworlds
    Arrow (2 [L-5]):
    PowersThatBe, yzb25
    PowersThatBe (2 [L-5]):
    BananaCucho, SuperJack
    BananaCucho (1 [L-6]):
    Stereo
    Gyrlander (1 [L-6]):
    Firebringer
    Mesk514 (1 [L-6]):
    Gyrlander
    AnassRhamur (1 [L-6]):
    Quick

Thus is nuts. We are required to lunch so people need to coalesce around a scum read or a PL.

DW: stereo isn't being lynch today. Your case is not compelling.
    PTB and yzb: Arrow isn't confident in his FM and starts slow. If you're voting to pressure, he gave reads
    Stereo: pretty sure your vote is still RVS. Unless you scum read me it's time to vote a scum read
    Fire disappeared but it would be nice to get an update on where he stands
    Grylander: Mesk isn't getting lynched today.
    Quick: AR is getting replaced so its time for us to move on
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    1000% ready to PL the VI

-vote PowersThatBe

You just can't play like this man.
    Do it. I'm village idiot for giving developed reads. K.
    Shut up cow.