Game Over! - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Game Over!

1. ISO #251

Re: Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post

To be fair, we had one on the chopping block day 4, but you guys out-voted us. Which, by the way, was only by the grace of YOUR MAJESTY HIMSELF AKA THE MAYOR (AKA ME). So, you're welcome.
    Yeah, we both had someone at 5 votes, we're lucky ours got off, thanks Mayor !
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post646628

@Cryptonic yfw we had both of those in our universe.
    I still think it was a major oversight not to know who is alive in both games. I mean, I understand not knowing the roles, but knowing who is alive/dead would have been nice. Esp for those roles lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    "Stfu I'm a confirmable TPR".
    lol shaddup I thought I was confirmed. Then I asked MattZed and he said I'm not lmao.
    Fuck so embarrassing

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Yeah, we both had someone at 5 votes, we're lucky ours got off, thanks Mayor !
    You're welcome, loyal subject.

Oh yeah, both trains were at 5. Guess you out coin-flipped us. But we had the vig, and you guys ended up lynching the godfather so that was actually a pretty favorable outcome for town overall.

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I still think it was a major oversight not to know who is alive in both games. I mean, I understand not knowing the roles, but knowing who is alive/dead would have been nice. Esp for those roles lol
    Well, it's funny because I was pretty sure there would have to be a transporter in game based on the setup, and quickly figured out that we had him in our universe. But I agree that it was much harder on him not knowing anything about the other universe. Pretty much made it so that he was only effective at sending people out of our universe because trying to pull people to us would be a total crap shoot.

Though I enjoyed the game overall, that would probably be my main critique of the setup- It kind of played out like two separate s-fms rather than a single cohesive M-FM. I would've liked to see more interactivity between the two universes. Maybe with everyone being able to switch universes at night instead of just 2-3 players.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZed View Post

and I only had to make two replacements!
    I just want to highlight that fact that both replacements were made in our universe.

Next time, you probably should sort players by activity and try to balance the overall activity of both universes.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

8. ISO #258

It kind of played out like two separate s-fms rather than a single cohesive M-FM.
    That's the feeling i also got, a S-FM where you're actually unsure whether there's still scum or not in the game.
    -vote Sino

9. ISO #259

I just want to highlight that fact that both replacements were made in our universe.

Next time, you probably should sort players by activity and try to balance the overall activity of both universes.
    That wouldn't be a very consistent way of balancing though. Plus d1 activity isn't necessarily a good indicator of a person's activity overall because some people find d1 to be boring without any kind of feedback or anything to discuss so they wait for d2+ where things get a bit more interesting.

10. ISO #260

Quick didn't even talk day 1 and he's not one of the two replacements. M-FM Town and On-Time barely showed up (On Time never showed up)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #261

That wouldn't be a very consistent way of balancing though. Plus d1 activity isn't necessarily a good indicator of a person's activity overall because some people find d1 to be boring without any kind of feedback or anything to discuss so they wait for d2+ where things get a bit more interesting.
    I saw you deleting your post

Waiting for d2 to play the game is just lame though, a lot of people dislike d1 for the lack of events, but it's still an important part of the game, you can't just come in d2 and say "hey guys, now that d1's done i can finally play".
    -vote Sino

12. ISO #262

Quick didn't even talk day 1 and he's not one of the two replacements. M-FM Town and On-Time barely showed up (On Time never showed up)
    You could say Town was Almost Late and Quick wasn't On Time.
    -vote Sino

13. ISO #263

I saw you deleting your post

Waiting for d2 to play the game is just lame though, a lot of people dislike d1 for the lack of events, but it's still an important part of the game, you can't just come in d2 and say "hey guys, now that d1's done i can finally play".
    You saw nothing! Nothing I say!

lol I posted and then immediately realized I was being dumb so I deleted.

Yeah I'm not saying I agree with that sentiment, I just know there are people who see it that way. And while I agree that the game gets more interesting over time, I still see the value of D1. After all, I found a scum d1 (and then was immediately branded as scum for calling it out). XD

14. ISO #264

Yeah I'm not saying I agree with that sentiment, I just know there are people who see it that way. And while I agree that the game gets more interesting over time, I still see the value of D1. After all, I found a scum d1 (and then was immediately branded as scum for calling it out). XD
    Yeah, I was also one of those who didn't agree with your reasoning, funnily enough, exactly the same thing happened to me post-split with Town, i scumread him for a very weak reason.
    -vote Sino

15. ISO #265

Yo i don't wanna read all this so my opinion is that i agree with whatever quick says and that firebringer is a cuck
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Yo i don't wanna read all this so my opinion is that i agree with whatever quick says and that firebringer is a cuck
    Lol sounds like the game.

Your reads were so god damn terrible I should make a scrap book for them just to remind you every game how terrible they were lol
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post

Your reads were so god damn terrible I should make a scrap book for them just to remind you every game how terrible they were lol
    "Why does everyone Town read unknown?"
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #268

Let me clear something up. I didn't even know my role until about 30 min before day end of day 1. I was basically AFK all day 1. I talked to OrpZed and said I would be more active if I wasn't replaced so they made an exception because I brought up that this was to be made on a case by case basis. I did follow through and was active for the rest of the game.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post

I read the entire game.

I couldn't find any single incriminating posts so i had to default to theory construction, which didn't go right, most of the time.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #270

I didn't read anything when I subbed in man, and I townread you by end of day. Or start of next day.

- - - Updated - - -

I read the entire game.

I couldn't find any single incriminating posts so i had to default to theory construction, which didn't go right, most of the time.
    Can't fault you there, like unknown said it was hard to find any group scum when we looking for interactions that just plain don't exist.

Even I couldn't find a single scum, only reason I wanted town dead was cause it was a lurker slot.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

21. ISO #271

Also, I really am sorry I account slipped. I was not intending that at all. I was viewing the thread as my main because I didn't want people to think Harbinger was viewing the thread.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

22. ISO #272

I had a william read on moogle, but when they said they couldnt switch again i was hesitant because i have 2 charges on my move ability, and i thought that all enchanted citizens had the same number of charges. I asked OrpZed and they said "not neccesairly".
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #273

I had a william read on moogle, but when they said they couldnt switch again i was hesitant because i have 2 charges on my move ability, and i thought that all enchanted citizens had the same number of charges. I asked OrpZed and they said "not neccesairly".
    that was actualy my thinking, a full enchant cit is jsut pure scum role

a limited shot (2-3) made sense. i was planning on going for a 3 shot but it would be a stretch

24. ISO #274

Hard to say. You and sino were hard townreads partially on gut and partially because of activity levels. You guys were active and questioning everyone, forming reads, etc. It would of been hard for me to fabricate a scumread on either of you and be genuine about it.

25. ISO #275

@secondpassing were you trying to hide your COM? I hope not because I figured you out as soon as you made this face:

D:

- - - Updated - - -

@secondpassing were you trying to hide your COM? I hope not because I figured you out as soon as you made this face:

D:
    Post #9.

26. ISO #276

Apo never gave up on thinking you were Bell due to surviving that night kill

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

D:
    Post #9.
    I made no attempt to hide my COM, but I did attempt to not explicitly COM claim. Naming oneself "Kyoko" should narrow guesses down to three people though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Lurking scum with his pointless exercises. Pff.
    My post count this game nearly matches everyone else's, AND I gave more than an adequate amount of writing for people to analyze me —as evidenced by the change in people's reads of me as time went on.
    Only one person thought I didn't put anything new to the table (and they were wrong), everyone else thought I went off on tangents. You thought I was lurking simply because the number of my day one posts were a lot more than my day two posts. Or maybe it was because I wasn't leading town to mislynches, which is hard to do with a scum team that has no presence in day chat. It's not my job to lead town.

Stop whining and give it a rest.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Quick , the above post does not refer to you. I had no idea what was going on in the other universe (and you should have told us whilst it was happening).
    As for your thought on "why didn't we kill Unknown?" : 100% would not change kill targets, even in retrospect.

29. ISO #279

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    I made no attempt to hide my COM, but I did attempt to not explicitly COM claim. Naming oneself "Kyoko" should narrow guesses down to three people though.

- - - Updated - - -

My post count this game nearly matches everyone else's, AND I gave more than an adequate amount of writing for people to analyze me —as evidenced by the change in people's reads of me as time went on.
    Only one person thought I didn't put anything new to the table (and they were wrong), everyone else thought I went off on tangents. You thought I was lurking simply because the number of my day one posts were a lot more than my day two posts. Or maybe it was because I wasn't leading town to mislynches, which is hard to do with a scum team that has no presence in day chat. It's not my job to lead town.

Stop whining and give it a rest.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Quick , the above post does not refer to you. I had no idea what was going on in the other universe (and you should have told us whilst it was happening).
    As for your thought on "why didn't we kill Unknown?" : 100% would not change kill targets, even in retrospect.
    Why wasn't I given a chance for a custom mark?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    K, explain this to me, because as far as i can see, Unknown was confirmed and confirmed Town are really hard to deal with.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    K, explain this to me, because as far as i can see, Unknown was confirmed and confirmed Town are really hard to deal with.
    WC is dead. Firebringer just got lynched. Now the question is whether to kill the confirmed Town in my group or go after someone else. Unknown is a confirmed Town since WC said he saved Unknown. Thing is though that Unknown could still actually be WB. as said by you
    Your one of two posts that night. I had a tpr bus check on Zealot, and you weren't convincing enough with your couple of posts.
    There wasn't enough discussion that night (which we can probably agree on).

Locking in your kill as Zealot, as this was the only name suggested earlier. as said by MattZed
    Scum Chat

- - - Updated - - -

Why wasn't I given a chance for a custom mark?
    Still waiting to play that setup you made.

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Your one of two posts that night. I had a tpr bus check on Zealot, and you weren't convincing enough with your couple of posts.

Scum Chat

- - - Updated - - -

Lazy. Lazy lazy lazy

- - - Updated - - -

LicketyQuicketyPerson was signed in when posted
    11-10-2016
    11:16 AM ET (US)
    He is probably detective. We should have killed him last night. Why did we kill Zealot?

I am so mad that this didn't happen. I swapped zynonymous with Unknown the night I died. Had you targeted unknown instead, Z would have been run over by a bus

- - - Updated - - -

This updated thing is stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post

Scum Chat

- - - Updated - - -

Great! Which one are you refering to?
    Last edited by Gyrlander; November 16th, 2016 at 07:00 AM.

34. ISO #284

I COUKD have been WB, but to be fair I don't see any reason why you would think I was. It actually has nothing to do with me except that I didn't die.

That being said, I was host confirmed when Quick 2.0 died which made me laugh because he had just written that large wall post about how I was William.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm like 80% of the mafia chat, lol.

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

Well, it's funny because I was pretty sure there would have to be a transporter in game based on the setup, and quickly figured out that we had him in our universe. But I agree that it was much harder on him not knowing anything about the other universe. Pretty much made it so that he was only effective at sending people out of our universe because trying to pull people to us would be a total crap shoot.

Though I enjoyed the game overall, that would probably be my main critique of the setup- It kind of played out like two separate s-fms rather than a single cohesive M-FM. I would've liked to see more interactivity between the two universes. Maybe with everyone being able to switch universes at night instead of just 2-3 players.
    Yea like 2 people randomly change every night, or something. Or voting to change, idk

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

No, really, I'm starting to freak out
    The site has evolved. When you make a post and if you think of stuff to add to that post, it will read your mind and update automatically.

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    The site has evolved. When you make a post and if you think of stuff to add to that post, it will read your mind and update automatically.
    WELL, IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it this?

- - - Updated - - -

I KNEW ITTTT I'm so fucking happy.

41. ISO #291

WELL, IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it this?

- - - Updated - - -

I KNEW ITTTT I'm so fucking happy.
    ur so siwwy

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

Why are you switching accounts?

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    This didn't really set in til reading the later comments. How the fuck did we make a town block in alternate vs 3 scum ? That shit makes no sense.
    They were the most awful scum team I've ever seen. They didn't know how to question or attack our block. Kyoko tried once to cast shade on Marksman but backed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

50. ISO #300

Why are you switching accounts?
    He isn't me. I said my password somewhere and now someone's fucking with me.

@Cryptonic , USE YOUR ARCHON POWERS AND TELL ME WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TREACHERY.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    Now I'm really interested on who you are.