Quicksilver: 1-S2-1-8363273

Account Name: Quicksilver
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8363273
    In-Game Name: Kira

Crimes Committed: Smurfing

Your Account Name: Exeter

Summary:
    Quicksilver's smurf.

Unrepentant, harrasses me in lobby for reporting him.

Also attached is a screenshot from lobby with his smurf admission.

Quicksilver has been spreading a lot of misinformation regarding me, admins, and other old players. He makes a lot of loud (but insubstantial) claims, and unfortunately new players believe him. I've already had to ward off one angsty newbie in a lobby (see attached screenshot of lobby chat, "Sierzant").

You should be able to see this in the attached replay yourself. Someone instantly called out "This is what happens when you play with a gang of Skypers" when the Mafia gets destroyed quickly in-game, instead of congratulating Town on the great/lucky plays. This happens in subsequent games too.

And I discovered at the end of the game that it wasn't even the troublemakers themselves (Quicksilver and his "bro" Shidda), but other players who actually believe their rumor mongering.

Claims include: accusing anyone who plays well (excluding themselves, ofc) of Skyping; accusing admins of cheating and Skyping in-game; accusing players with high points of bankhacking; and other equally unsubstantiated claims. Not shown in this replay, usually in lobby chat. Typical anti-administration player who claims "admins are cancer", you know the type.

Funny how Quicksilver is so quick to accuse, but never concedes his own failings.
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Exeter350; October 8th, 2016 at 11:01 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

2. ISO #2

Re: Quicksilver: 1-S2-1-8363273

I'll check this out tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3

Re: Quicksilver: 1-S2-1-8363273

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Quicksilver: 1-S2-1-8363273: Correct.
    Respective Hotkey:
    Control + 1
    Was The Game Altered?
    No, town had won regardless of his actions.
    Previous Offenses:
    None. (Pending punishment)
    Player Offenses:
    Griefing. and Game-throw.
    Summary:
    Rolls Jailor.
    Day 1: Nothing.
    Night 1: Targets 14 in jail. Asks for role, but when it is provided, he calls 14 a nigger and executes him along with saying he didn't trust 14.
    Day 2: Writes in his last will "EXTER you little bitch". Mayor reveals and he pms his role to the mayor.
    Night 2: Busdriver runs someone over.
    Day 3: Nothing Relevant.
    Night 3: Nothing Relevant, frequently changes last will to announced that "Quick was there" and cursing "NIGGER".
    Day 4: Clicks to jail the confirmed busdriver, before the Mayor says that 2 should be jailed.
    Night 4: Claims that 2 is "EXTER" again and executes him. Even though 2 is confirmed and the mayor never specifically said to kill him, he decides to anyways pretending that the mayor said to kill him.
    Day 5: Once he starts to suspect that 5 is Exeter, he whispers to the mayor that 14 (the guy he executed n1) told him that Exeter was 5 and was skyping. He convinces the mayor to guilty 5, who wasn't Exeter and was town.
    Night 5: Nothing Relevant.
    Day 6: Nothing Relevant. Game ends here.
    Recommended Action:
    SMURF-BAN.
    Additional Notes:
    Thanks for the report! Aside from hunting Exeter the entire game, he was clearly manipulating the game by pretending to have information in order to pursue killing people who he thought were Exeter. This doesn't include where he killed a confirmed Busdriver while pretending that the mayor told him to do so.

Adding in from the Screen shot that This account is linked to the other Quicksilver, who is supposed to be banned right now. Given this player has not given up on targeting people, recommending smurf-ban.
    Last edited by Unknown1234; October 8th, 2016 at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4