yzb25
    Gyrlander
    Orpz

Dead Players:
    No one... yet.

Day 1 ends in 48 hours

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

5 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by MattZed; September 30th, 2016 at 09:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    Hi, my name is Stereo. I'm not as new, but my appreciation for lynching scum remains in tact.
    Hi Stereo. I'm glad you like to lynch scum. I'm certainly not scum. So I'm glad you like to lynch people who aren't me. Cause I'm not scum.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

That's great! Since we're both confirmed not scum, let's try our best to hunt other people, who are the only possible choices for being scum since we aren't scum.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

8. ISO #8

Hello Orpz and Stereo, I too share a great interest in lynching scum. I certainly am not scum. It's amazing how much we have in common. Two things in common!
    Oh, Mary Lou, the flowers all in bloom, oh
    And the light on the petals from the moon, oh
    The yellows and the blues, you were beautiful
    And I was there with you
    Remember in the silo where we kissed, oh
    We were locked into love at the wrists, oh​

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Gonna sleep.

When I come back its time to get to business!
    Sleep well Stereo, sleep well.
    And I was there with you

12. ISO #12

Hi, my name is Stereo. I'm not as new, but my appreciation for lynching scum remains in tact.
    I'm gonna assume that you saying that you are wanting to lynch scum again makes you Town this game. Early thoughts but given noob attitude I doubt you'd repeat something that makes you look worse.

-vote Purebs

Hello there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    That's great! Since we're both confirmed not scum, let's try our best to hunt other people, who are the only possible choices for being scum since we aren't scum.
    Hmmm.

Orpz....

Hmm.

No vote?

Wonder why....
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm gonna assume that you saying that you are wanting to lynch scum again makes you Town this game. Early thoughts but given noob attitude I doubt you'd repeat something that makes you look worse.

-vote Purebs

Hello there!
    Lel.

-vote Purebe

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

My dear friend Unknown1234, as Orpz has clarified, I am confirmed not scum. Even though this pains me given our great fun times of the past, only a scum would vote a confirmed town:

-vote Unknown1234
    And I was there with you

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    My dear friend Unknown1234, as Orpz has clarified, I am confirmed not scum. Even though this pains me given our great fun times of the past, only a scum would vote a confirmed town:

-vote Unknown1234
    Yeah, solid OMGUS.

Also, if Orpz knows your role shouldn't you be voting him then because only scum knows who Town are.

19. ISO #19

Yeah, solid OMGUS.

Also, if Orpz knows your role shouldn't you be voting him then because only scum knows who Town are.
    C-contradiction??

20. ISO #20

C-contradiction??
    I don't understand what you're saying here.

I don't know why you both have chosen to vote me (purebe your vote was invalid). I find Orpz's weird RP actions to be suspicious. As well as Purebe jumping into the pool of "confirmed towns". Maybe too early to say.

21. ISO #21

I found it strange that everyone was mentioning my first post so much that game. It was a naive and disingenuous post that shouldn't have really mattered.

Also it'd be exceedingly amusing if I flipped scum again this game.

22. ISO #22

This game is ripe for RPing, but if you guys want to be all boring then fine. How do you suggest we proceed, we have 1.5 days to get a lead and I don't know that dicking around is more suspicious then immediately throwing out scum reads. Even if I am bad at this game I would always take the side of the care free RP patrol than the kill joys :P
    And I was there with you

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

-vote Unknown1234

Purebe has already said he's not scum. Stop voting him, he's innocent.
    Shitposting is all well and good, but when you start shitposting in response to decent points it only derails conversation. Your attitude is infecting the newbies too. This honestly looks like a scum slowing shit down for no reason.

-vote Orpz

Also, people hopping on this crappy "we're all confirmed town" circlejerk pseudo-joke look like scum trying to assimilate.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

My opinion is that we lynch today as well but there's been a lot of radio silence, not sure it should be someone actually talking just yet, defend yourselfs lurkers.

-vote powerofdeath
    And I was there with you

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Shitposting is all well and good, but when you start shitposting in response to decent points it only derails conversation. Your attitude is infecting the newbies too. This honestly looks like a scum slowing shit down for no reason.

-vote Orpz

Also, people hopping on this crappy "we're all confirmed town" circlejerk pseudo-joke look like scum trying to assimilate.
    Shitposting on the first few hours of Day 1 is a time-honored tradition.

33. ISO #33

I like Banana enough to trust her on this one.

-vote Gyrlander
    Why are you going after multiple people so early? The reason to vote me was obviously dumb, but now you are sheeping Banana and saying "i trust her" when she made it clear that she was voting him out of policy.

34. ISO #34

Why are you going after multiple people so early? The reason to vote me was obviously dumb, but now you are sheeping Banana and saying "i trust her" when she made it clear that she was voting him out of policy.
    I won't discuss Orpz or anyone else until Grylander is dead. If you want to get anything done this game I suggest you vote to lynch him.

@MattZed can we get a small extension on the day? The sign up was up a long time and sc2mafia has been in a slow state to the point some people like myself weren't checking it every day.

sc2mafia should adopt a policy requiring people to confirm after receiving their rolecards and before the game begins
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Shitposting on the first few hours of Day 1 is a time-honored tradition.
    As I said, shitposting is all well and good, but shitreplying to game-related, decent posts just derails conversation. You giving another shitreply after being told this is a dick move. Not funny.

If the only thoughts you give us are on the level of "I shall stubbornly shitpost no matter what" and "blindly follow best-player's vote cuz I trust them", you'll be lynched by day-end, regardless of whether or not I push you.

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    My opinion is that we lynch today as well but there's been a lot of radio silence, not sure it should be someone actually talking just yet, defend yourselfs lurkers.

-vote powerofdeath
    Let time and replaces handle the lurkers. Placing votes on people that probably won't even see the vote is a waste of energy. Let's hit the people who are pseudo-lurking by avoiding posting real substance.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I won't discuss Orpz or anyone else until Grylander is dead. If you want to get anything done this game I suggest you vote to lynch him.
    I'm tentitive to sheep Gyrlander because he was Mafia with me last game, and I am waiting to see what he has to say in his defense.

That said, er... How do I retract my vote?

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Day has been extended by 24 hours.
    THANKS BABE

39. ISO #39

I'm tentitive to sheep Gyrlander because he was Mafia with me last game, and I am waiting to see what he has to say in his defense.

That said, er... How do I retract my vote?

THANKS BABE
    Vote something that isn't a player. Or you can use the command:

(unvote)(/unvote)

^Except with square brackets.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post

@MattZed can we get a small extension on the day? The sign up was up a long time and sc2mafia has been in a slow state to the point some people like myself weren't checking it every day.

sc2mafia should adopt a policy requiring people to confirm after receiving their rolecards and before the game begins
    I don't understand why we should lynch Gyrlander based on PL. Unless bus driver does good, that would leave us with one mis lynch.

43. ISO #43

I don't understand why we should lynch Gyrlander based on PL. Unless bus driver does good, that would leave us with one mis lynch.
    Unless he flips scum I guess. I just don't see it right now.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Hey! Didnt realize this started
    You aren't alone :P

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    As I said, shitposting is all well and good, but shitreplying to game-related, decent posts just derails conversation. You giving another shitreply after being told this is a dick move. Not funny.

If the only thoughts you give us are on the level of "I shall stubbornly shitpost no matter what" and "blindly follow best-player's vote cuz I trust them", you'll be lynched by day-end, regardless of whether or not I push you.

Let time and replaces handle the lurkers. Placing votes on people that probably won't even see the vote is a waste of energy. Let's hit the people who are pseudo-lurking by avoiding posting real substance.
    Shitposting for the purpose of shitposting is a dick move. Shitposting for the purpose of strategically setting a tone at which players are not 100% comfortable with is not a dick move. (aka strategic shitposting)

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Voting me with no explanation and then saying that you're not going to change your vote just makes you be able to leave a vote in someone and forget about them. Bored or scum who doesn't want to risk?

Also, Orpz, stop being dumb/
    Aggressive defense even though it's clear the train holds no water among other voters, even the skeptics. Fascinating...

50. ISO #50

Proceeding to tunneling me and stop caring about anything else and not putting effort is quite pathetic. You're assuming things when this game hasn't passed from 1 page (50 posts per page).
    An aggressive attachment towards Banana regarding the vote even though the last post about it was 6 minutes ago. Considering the quoted post probably took about a minute to think and type, I would say that Banana's flippant vote clearly bothers Gyrlander.