S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    But you didnt reply to anything I said? Im not checking all the pages I dont know if you being active or not how do you expect others to?
    Eggy that's the biggest bullshit I've heard lol. You clearly saw my post and not from viewing the thread (I checked and when I was viewing it was only me and Purebe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    That makes no sense.

Also, I'm not allowing POD to be voted because I know for a fact that if Purebe is town he can't be voted.

The difference between us is that you don't have to lynch, so if POD is your scum buddy then you don't have to encourage him to vote me instead of PURE. Even if POD is town you don't need to encourage him to vote me because you don't care if I'm lynched. All you care about is not being lynched yourself.
    how does that not make sense lol?? You could easily be teamates with POD? The opposite is true lol you dont have to lynch to win I do. That is why im not moving my vote off you and am trying my best to open towns eyes to your obvious lies

3. ISO #603

Eggy that's the biggest bullshit I've heard lol. You clearly saw my post and not from viewing the thread (I checked and when I was viewing it was only me and Purebe.
    what lol wtf are you talking about? I dont know how to check people posts lol I just come and check what ever games I am part of every now and then. I didnt even know that was a thing lol

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Why vote POD though? I get that he's scum but Eggy is safer if you think I'm town (and if yzb does too)
    from my perspective lynching pod is safer because you or eggy has to die in the night no matter what, and that would leave a single choice tomorrow that is 100% confirmed mafia (because I have to give it on faith that yzb is town no matter what.)
    Oh, Mary Lou, the flowers all in bloom, oh
    And the light on the petals from the moon, oh
    The yellows and the blues, you were beautiful
    And I was there with you
    Remember in the silo where we kissed, oh
    We were locked into love at the wrists, oh​

8. ISO #608

also turns out I deleted the past months worth of work so I have to manually redo it by monday, so, if you want me to change my mind do it concisely
    And I was there with you

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    from my perspective lynching pod is safer because you or eggy has to die in the night no matter what, and that would leave a single choice tomorrow that is 100% confirmed mafia (because I have to give it on faith that yzb is town no matter what.)
    That's the thing though. If we are both Town this argument is pointless, but at some point one of us needs to put trust in the other and vote their target. My point is that if you aren't Town, then me voting POD results in Eggy hammering him which is something I would rather not see happen.

Also, if we do lynch POD and he's scum, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a no-kill due to not eliminating suspects. That's what I'd see there so that's why I don't agree with that point.

I'll wait to see what Yzb would rather do then. I really would rather vote Eggy but I guess we can see how it goes.

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

PoD is scum.
    I did a detailed analysis of his day 1 and day 2 posts. And concluded that all his posts where souly there to lynch two townies.
    If he isn't scum he deserves PL anyway. Banana should of killed him over Gyrlander. But what do you expect.

I read what yzb had to say about eggs. And I saw Eggs budding on day 1, compared to unknowns scumnhunting day 1. And apparently to yzp eggy had been trying to paint people as scum d1.

Also eggy has no profile picture. So
    -vote powerofdeath

Purebe is confirmed town. Unknown is bd. If I am wrong they played a great scum game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

Sorry I was curling lol.

-vote powerofdeath
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

GAME OVER. THE MAFIA HAVE WON.
    Congratulations to Purebe and Eggy!

Role list:
    Unknown1234 - Bus Driver
    Stereo - Citizen
    powerofdeath - Citizen
    BananaCucho - Citizen
    Eggy - Mafioso
    Purebe - Mafioso
    yzb25/SuperJack - Citizen
    Gyrlander - Citizen
    Orpz - Citizen

GG everyone. An interesting game to be sure. I feel Eggy and Purebe both did quite a good job blending in and making town go after each other instead of either of them. This was a classic case of the town simply cannibalizing itself. In the future, I would strongly caution against policy lynches as they removed one of the mislynches town could afford and cast suspicion on the town who supported it.

100 votes to hammer.

20. ISO #620

Good job PURE.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Good job PURE.
    ^This I very much agree with. While Eggy was on many people's PoE scumlists, (but not at the top) Purebe was widely townread and helped lead town into the ground.

-vote Purebe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    GAME OVER. THE MAFIA HAVE WON.
    Congratulations to Purebe and Eggy!

Role list:
    Unknown1234 - Bus Driver
    Stereo - Citizen
    powerofdeath - Citizen
    BananaCucho - Citizen
    Eggy - Mafioso
    Purebe - Mafioso
    yzb25/SuperJack - Citizen
    Gyrlander - Citizen
    Orpz - Citizen

GG everyone. An interesting game to be sure. I feel Eggy and Purebe both did quite a good job blending in and making town go after each other instead of either of them. This was a classic case of the town simply cannibalizing itself. In the future, I would strongly caution against policy lynches as they removed one of the mislynches town could afford and cast suspicion on the town who supported it.

100 votes to hammer.
    In the future, the Town could have used something like 4 Sheriffs, lol. Still might have lost then.

24. ISO #624

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Purebe was amazing.

PoD was not.

I'm joining Banana on the PL trains from now on.
    Banana literally fucked it up. That's stupid.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

I observed this game and BananaCucho is a modern hero.

-vote BananaCucho
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

Banana literally fucked it up. That's stupid.
    If you lynch Orpz day 1 and have Grylander and POD with you in the end, you still lose.

Don't want town to lose the game from PL's? Play the game or be policy lynched. Since @Gyrlander was taught a lesson here I will give him a chance to change next time I play with him or he'll face the same result. I will not be stopped!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

If banana had realized busdriver wasn't a scum role then pushed the busdriver because he defended someone, I would still argue against it.

This is what being super salty feels like.

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If you lynch Orpz day 1 and have Grylander and POD with you in the end, you still lose.

Don't want town to lose the game from PL's? Play the game or be policy lynched. Since @Gyrlander was taught a lesson here I will give him a chance to change next time I play with him or he'll face the same result. I will not be stopped!!
    Honestly, this. Most of the Town was super sleepy and apathetic. Stereo tried, Unknown tried, Orpz tried (but came off super scummy). The rest of the Town was content to lurk, AFK, or otherwise, not scumhunt. That's what caused all of the PLs. If you don't like policy lynches, then make a case against someone else for being scummy. Town did this to themselves.

35. ISO #635

If banana had realized busdriver wasn't a scum role then pushed the busdriver because he defended someone, I would still argue against it.

This is what being super salty feels like.
    You didn't claim bus driver so this comment doesn't make much sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You didn't claim bus driver so this comment doesn't make much sense.
    You didn't know busdriver was a town role. You paid 0 attention to the game.

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    I honnestly think there should be some kind of punishment fo people who dont try why are they allowed to keep joing games and ruining them?
    This seriously needs to be taken care of.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    Out of curiosity, why did the Mafia kill me night 1? The whole night time I felt I performed so poorly Mafia would certainly kill someone else.
    I think most likely bus targets are: you (confirmed ish town), yzb, me, or unknown (none of us voted for the mislynch LOL).

People I want alive tomorrow: yzb (he hamemred + he reads you as town), Orpz (already has scum reading on him), banana (net plus for us), powerofdeath (did a scummy thing by placing Gyrlander on L-1 with no reasoning).

That leaves: stereo and unknown.

I think Stereo is probably not a bus target but I got a bit of scum read from Stereo so maybe the BD did too, in that case he might bus someone with stereo.

I'd vote stereo for kill as it probably makes the most sense for us and the bus target probably won't bus him over Orpz, banana, or powerofdeath. But, thoughts?
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/2ySCitHCqpdpZ

I nearly lost it for us, Eggy really wanted to kill Unknown and he was right. Game was kind of handed to us for the most part given how bad AFKers are for town, I don't blame banana.

-vote BananaCucho
    And I was there with you

49. ISO #649

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/2ySCitHCqpdpZ

I nearly lost it for us, Eggy really wanted to kill Unknown and he was right. Game was kind of handed to us for the most part given how bad AFKers are for town, I don't blame banana.

-vote BananaCucho
    Yup, basically Mafia just had to keep the scummy / AFK Townies alive given the poor level of scumhunting. Good first game, Pure, but hopefully, you get a bigger challenge next time, lol.

50. ISO #650

Also I feel worth mentioning is that I think @Unknown1234 did a really good job, especially on the last day. I wasn't too worried till I read his initial BD claim posts, wasn't sure if he'd side with me or pod.
    And I was there with you