Hi guys, I'm here to talk about my story, the story of a guy that had a friend, but doesn't anymore.
I'm sure some of you know him around here. Around three years ago, we were very good friends. We were usually at Skype playing the same games and having fun, but then he discovered Sc2 Mafia. Literally, he disappeared for a lot of months. Everytime I saw him in real life, he told me he was playing Mafia, so I started hating this game. Honestly, I tried to play it once, but it seemed very boring and I didn't like it. But finally, he came with us, and stopped playing Mafia. My friends and me were very happy to see him again in skype. And we were like that, happy. Until some months ago.
One day, the fucking Sc2 Mafia entered his life once more, and he started again what we called 'Autistic-Mode'. Right now, he doesn't usually connect Skype to talk with me and his friends and play something, and he doesn't even usually open whatsapp and read his messages.. When we want to go out with him, it's very difficult for us, because he takes a lot of time in reading messages.. And that's because he stays at his house, playing Mafia and other shitty games with his 'new friends' (fuck them)(with love) and he forgets about us. And not much time ago, I discovered he is in the staff!!
So I write this thread to tell you guys, everyone who is reading this, I hate you. Because you play the game that stole my friend. So just close this and start playing minesweeper, a much better game. Also, I invite all of you, to eat a BANANA. They are nice.