User Tag List

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 210: Surreptitious: The Game of Spies

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    A theory:

In each group there is at-least one person with a "Stolen Role-card"

For balancing reasons, If a Mafia is lynched in one of the groups. The Stolen Rolecard holder of that group finds out they are the traitor and subsequently joins the mafia, then the other two receiving town role cards. So that that said group isn't immediately liquidised.

If this is the case, if other stolen rolecard holders reveal then it will comfirm other town players, along with signaling out the mafia.

That way we get a whole group of comfirmed towns, enough to near enough comfirm a win for us.

Thoughts?
    I don't see why this would necessarily be true. Why can't there just be one person with this mechanic, just as there can only be one group with 2 scum in it? It seems more likely to me that DUCK made the mistake of speaking out and not that there are two others who saw DUCK coming out and decided not to do the same.

In either case, I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to say that they have a hidden mechanic of that nature. Wouldn't that mean that scum would know who to not kill, in case they are the traitor (if I understood the setup correctly, traitor does not know scum and scum does not know traitor)?

Hopefully I am not misunderstanding your theory.
    I'm just playing games, I know that's plastic love. -- бум бум сучка!

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    wut

Is this some kind of soft-claim?

Otherwise I don't even understand where you'd get this idea from unless you're referring to Duck. And if so, why wouldn't the others have revealed by now anyway?
    Not some kind of soft claim.
    Yes im referring to duck.
    Others would refuse to reveal becaue they don't want to go against their wincon.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #654

A theory:

For balancing reasons, If a Mafia is lynched in one of the groups. The Stolen Rolecard holder of that group finds out they are the traitor and subsequently joins the mafia, then the other two receiving town role cards. So that that said group isn't immediately liquidised.

If this is the case, if other stolen rolecard holders reveal then it will comfirm other town players, along with signaling out the mafia.

That way we get a whole group of comfirmed towns, enough to near enough comfirm a win for us.

Thoughts?
    ur doing meth

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    @RLVG What is the intent of #594? I find little of value in it. Describe to me please how it benefits town for you to post that.
    Not all of my posts are beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    And I already read over Kovaths stuff...I already said he and RLVG were my two people i would pick as scummy from my group.
    I know babe, I'm so scummy that I don't even need a reason behind why I'm scummy. /S

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I am willing to vote what needs to happen. I passed out when catching up.
    I have never seen you be this sheep before.

I remember RLVG making a mistake which makes him town.
    What mistake?

A theory:

Thoughts?
    Are you really believing in Duck regarding the bullshit claim?
    For all we know it's related to how group works and not roles, it's warranted to not be bastardized.

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

wut

Is this some kind of soft-claim?

Otherwise I don't even understand where you'd get this idea from unless you're referring to Duck. And if so, why wouldn't the others have revealed by now anyway?
    I think the reason why people who have this mechanic would not/should not reveal is because when they themselves are unsure of their alignment, why would they draw attention to themselves? I still don't really understand why DUCK did it in the first place, to be honest.

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

Quote Originally Posted by JealousTL View Post
    I think the reason why people who have this mechanic would not/should not reveal is because when they themselves are unsure of their alignment, why would they draw attention to themselves? I still don't really understand why DUCK did it in the first place, to be honest.
    he is 1 god damn movafuka wid balls of steal
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    @Calix , which do you prefer? You have my vote.
    People, can we stop sheeping? It is weak play, it will look bad for you if you sheep the wrong person and if you are town it would thus just waste town's time in the long run, and it doesn't contribute anything.

If people sign up for forum mafia, they should be willing to read forums and make decisions on their own. Sheeping is dumb.

It's funny, too, because Klingoncelt sheeps you, and now you want to sheep Calix. Should we just give 3 votes to Calix?

16. ISO #666

Half an hour left and I still have no idea what the fuck we're doing.

Given that Ginger seems to have disappeared, pretty sure that's a Cit softclaim. TPRs do not just fuck off like that when they're being voted for.

So I might just use BWCS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

Given that Ginger seems to have disappeared, pretty sure that's a Cit softclaim. TPRs do not just fuck off like that when they're being voted for.

Yuki is the definition of BWCS for me. Do you agree?

19. ISO #669

People, can we stop sheeping? It is weak play, it will look bad for you if you sheep the wrong person and if you are town it would thus just waste town's time in the long run, and it doesn't contribute anything.

If people sign up for forum mafia, they should be willing to read forums and make decisions on their own. Sheeping is dumb.

It's funny, too, because Klingoncelt sheeps you, and now you want to sheep Calix. Should we just give 3 votes to Calix?
    Add yours in and make it 4, lol.

20. ISO #670

its not alignment chaning if you dont know your alignment 0-o
    also, dont know what is classed as "bastard"
    Alignment changing includes not knowing your alignment, going from the no-zone into know-zone. You were of Unknown alignment before becoming Confirmed alignment.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

Yuki is the definition of BWCS for me. Do you agree?
    Apparently he softed TPR. Not sure if that's even true though.

While that isn't a factor in why I haven't voted for him, that's not BWCS in my eyes.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

Sure. I rarely sheep but I have had iRL and I am not making an intelligent choice here. So I picked a gut read to sheep.

25. ISO #675

Ginger basically claimed cit in another post.

26. ISO #676

Oh, hey, @PLEASELEAVEDUCKK. What do you think of this quote?
    I will be on my desktop soon and able to respond more/vote by EOD, but I will quickly respond to this.

This quote was part of my reasoning in unvoting her. There are a few things I want to say about her breadcrumb. One JealousTL made a good point that I believe she was actually saying i was a 4th mafia and not trying to actually breadcrumb a traitor based on how obvious it was. I mean if her point is right then the hidden mechanic is a fucking dumb that I will remember my role and still not know my teammates...

The whole picking me wont be a huge loss looked like a citizen claim which I mentioned in my last post. I find this odd in comparison to her asking if she needed to claim a role, seemed inconsistent, but I kept open the idea that she meant the loss of herself as a player and not her role.

I really do think gingerape is trying to solve the game. I am beyond impressed with her logic about 2 mafia in group 2, and it literally made me have the biggest epiphany ever. There are 2 scenarios that will happen

1) 2 mafia in group 2 (I am an amnesiac will remember as mafia, and be checked as town to any investigatives)
    2) 2 mafia group 2 (I am amnesiac will remember as town, and will be red checked by investigatives)

I highly encourage anyone voting gingerape to reevaluate and look at the content of their posts without looking at the breadcrumb. I was almost lynched in a previous game for a breadcrumb and people had great reasons for wanting to lynch me for the breadcrumb (rlvg, mattzed) but the fact is I was town. Could breadcrumb be mafia, sure, but I think there is enough deep critical thinking by gingerape that she should not be lynched currently.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

I also have RL shit and I'm uninformed on the thread details so I'm a terrible option to sheep right now. Good call for D2 if I'm still alive though?

29. ISO #679

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Alignment changing includes not knowing your alignment, going from the no-zone into know-zone. You were of Unknown alignment before becoming Confirmed alignment.
    my theory makes sense via balence reasons, and because it is hidden it should be un-abuseable.

the only way to prove it if someone, from a different group reveals their stolen identity.

im just a genie just face it
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #680

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    What is "BWCS"?
    Best Worst-Case Scenario.

31. ISO #681

Ginger basically claimed cit in another post.
    I called out on Ginger being a Citizen who wants to take a shot during night and was confirmed right in my assumption.
    Probably an anti-town thing of me to do, but I rather not see a gambit turn into a ML.

32. ISO #682

Apparently he softed TPR. Not sure if that's even true though.

While that isn't a factor in why I haven't voted for him, that's not BWCS in my eyes.
    I didn't see that either; wasn't it DUCK who said that, and didn't explain it? I can understand the lack of explanation, but I haven't seen anyone corroborate it or act like they've corroborated that claim.

The way I see it, Yuki hasn't shown any willingness to work with town, or to stay alive for that matter. That's not a behavior that can be classified as pursuing your win condition if they are town. So either Yuki is scum because they are secretive and don't work with town, or Yuki is a bad town because they are secretive and don't work with town. That's BWCS for me - I can't go off of what DUCK said and trust him that Yuki softclaimed a TPR and thus ignore everything else that has been said and done.

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

I called out on Ginger being a Citizen who wants to take a shot during night and was confirmed right in my assumption.
    Probably an anti-town thing of me to do, but I rather not see a gambit turn into a ML.
    -vote unvote

I didn't notice the Cit softclaim before and I don't think scum!Ginger would do that.

So FMPOV, Yuki/ Kovath is ideal.

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    I'm learning so many new acronyms now this is great ^^
    I still dont know what AOII means. or POE.

Superjack if I die in 45 minutes I just want you to know the last thing i thought is how dumb your idea is.
    -laughs- ahhhh that was so dumb <3
    Hopefully this isn't disallowed but here is a link with common Mafia abbreviations/acronyms:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?..._Abbreviations

39. ISO #689

I can, yes.
    If you vote yuki without responding to my logic against you, you are 100% scum.

Read Team as duck/calix/NU and that I WAS DEFLECTING OFF YUKI.

You are going to vote a 0% chance to be scum (would be 0,2,2 if yuki is scum and you were right) and voting the person your top scum read deflects off.

Use your brain or gtfo of here.

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

I can hammer so nobody else vote for now.

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    You have got to be fucking kidding me with this shit.

IF THIS DOES NOT SEND ALARM BELLS FOR TOWN TO NOT VOTE YUKI THEN I DO HOPE I AM A FUCKING AMNESIAC MAFIA BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDED.

HOLd the fuck on I need to go tomy desktpp this fucking non mechanical keyboard is impossible to type on.

45. ISO #695

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    If you vote yuki without responding to my logic against you, you are 100% scum.

Read Team as duck/calix/NU and that I WAS DEFLECTING OFF YUKI.

You are going to vote a 0% chance to be scum (would be 0,2,2 if yuki is scum and you were right) and voting the person your top scum read deflects off.

Use your brain or gtfo of here.
    I was voting Yuki at the beginning of this phase. I moved my vote because Titus thought she saw Gingerape scumslip, and I sheeped Titus.

So there.

Oh, and you're a Traitor, so...

46. ISO #696

IF THIS DOES NOT SEND ALARM BELLS FOR TOWN TO NOT VOTE YUKI THEN I DO HOPE I AM A FUCKING AMNESIAC MAFIA BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDED.

HOLd the fuck on I need to go tomy desktpp this fucking non mechanical keyboard is impossible to type on.
    I think you tunneled way too hard, brother. You're bringing up something from a long time ago, against a player who has clearly not been participating that actively. It's more likely to be a mistake or a change of heart rather than AI on Yuki or Klingon, in my opinion. In fact, just a few minutes ago they were all willing to sheep Calix or Titus on Ginger.

Please calm down.

47. ISO #697

I laugh at the idea of Duck "calming down" when he's barely even warmed up.

Fun times.

48. ISO #698

I read you as scum, so could this be a shitty attempt of defending scum?

Also, I would like to not see you rage, thanks.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

I read you as scum, so could this be a shitty attempt of defending scum?

Also, I would like to not see you rage, thanks.
    Unfortunately, that would be far too obvious, I feel.

@Everyone @Quick

Does anyone else see the fact that the countdown timer is at ~33:00 minutes at the time of this writing? That means it will end at xx:25 (19:25 for me, for example). Since when are we operating with such a weird cut-off point?