Account ID: 1-S2-1-8286751
    In-Game Name: Rodrigo

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Account Name: SOL
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2504717
    In-Game Name: Ercole the Weak

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Your Account Name: Stereo.
    Summary: The game progresses normally for the majority of the game up until the end. 7 and 9 begin voting together, when 7 is confirmed town, and 9 very probably scum. When the Night 6 begins, 9 is jailed by 1. 9 then leaves the game, followed momentarily by 7. End game result was not altered, but there was an obvious attempt to get a solo witch win.

NEROvega, SOL.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: NEROvega: 1-S2-1-8286751, SOL: 1-S2-1-2504717

SC ID VERIFICATION
    NEROvega: 1-S2-1-8286751: Correct.
    SOL: 1-S2-1-2504717: Correct.
    Respective Hotkey:
    NEROvega: 3
    SOL: Control + 2
    Was The Game Altered?
    No. The town still won regardless of their actions in the game.
    Previous Offenses:
    NEROvega: None.
    SOL: outdated:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=2504717
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=2504717
    Player Offenses:
    Skyping.
    Summary:
    NEROvega is a new player and rolls Veteran.
    SOL rolls Witch.
    Day 1: Nothing.
    Night 1: SOL makes 3 visit 5. NEROvega alerts.
    Day 2: 5 is dead. 10 (Detective) says that 3 visited 5. 5 is lynched and flips Serial Killer.
    Night 2: Knowing that 10 is detective, witches him onto NEROvega (Veteran). NEROvega alerts. However, Bus driver intervenes and he ends up witching the wrong target.
    Day 3: Nothing important.
    Night 3: Tries to witch 2 onto NEROvega again. NEROvega gets witched this time and so 2 is not witched onto the veteran.
    Day 4: This is where they both start to match up. 6 get's voted up to trial by 2's lead saying 6 killed 15, SOL votes innocent and NEROvega votes guilty. Before the trial ends, SOL takes off his innocent vote, leaving it a 2-2 tie. Both of them vote up 2 afterwards. They both guilty 2, which isn't enough votes leaving it in a 3-3 tie. They both agree this time to vote up 6 about the same time. 6 is guiltied, flipping Dragon Head.
    Night 4: SOL realizes that 8 is the last triad through checking logs, and forces 8 to kill 4.
    Day 5: 8 ends up disguising 4, leaving 4 as the new informant. NEROvega, out of nowhere, announces that 8 was informant and that 4 was his target. There is no way that a Veteran without communicating could know such information without communicating with the Witch. town votes NEROvega, which forces him to claim his confirmed town status as Veteran. The town votes innocent and the day ends in a no lynch.
    Night 5: SOL tries to make 4 kill 2, but fails because the jailor executed 4 instead.
    Day 6: both SOL and NEROvega vote up 2, hoping to push his lynch. He is voted innocent in a 2-2 tie. After he is voted innocent, SOL and NEROvega both immediately vote to lynch 10, the detective who had caught the Serial Killer in the first night. They fail, and the town ends up no lynching again.
    Night 6: The Jailor executes SOL. When his execution is confirmed, both SOL and NEROvega both leave the game together, making it obvious they were together.
    Recommended Action:
    SOL: Watchlist x4.
    NEROvega: Watchlist x3.
    Additional Notes:
    Thanks for the report! between the combined voting, NEROvega's information he shouldnt have had, and them leaving together before the game ended makes it obvious they were skyping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3