Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2333
  1. ISO #2201

Re: S-FM 207 Island Conflict

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Yeah with your skinner right?

If Eggy really wants me to lose that badly that he's going to throw away Mafia's own chances to win by not killing tonight, then that's his decision.

I'm just making it not a blind Town-or-Neut choice any more so he'd have to actually decide on that.
    So you are doing the same thing as he is with wasting time because of your pride...thus proving how little you actually know about how this is going down...

Good Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #2202

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    So you are doing the same thing as he is with wasting time because of your pride...thus proving how little you actually know about how this is going down...

Good Lord.
    On the contrary. I understand exactly what is going on, what choices people have, and what results will take place from those decisions.

The sad thing is that despite talking about how the game has been solved, you're the person who doesn't know the full story.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

3. ISO #2203

On the contrary. I understand exactly what is going on, what choices people have, and what results will take place from those decisions.

The sad thing is that despite talking about how the game has been solved, you're the person who doesn't know the full story.
    Overthinking the situation and acting like there is anything to be "solved" =/= understanding what is going on.

Continue with the delusion that you are actually doing anything though. It's just as adorable as Eggy's.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

4. ISO #2204

Kovath, your approach is a mess. You are trying to use strategy when it's obsolete and negotiation is key.

There is no way you can dig us out of the kingmaker. It's impossible. You cannot outrun it no matter what role you have up your sleeve.

5. ISO #2205

Kovath, your approach is a mess. You are trying to use strategy when it's obsolete and negotiation is key.

There is no way you can dig us out of the kingmaker. It's impossible. You cannot outrun it no matter what role you have up your sleeve.
    I'm aware of that.

I'm just reverting the power to town instead of Mafia, since Eggy apparently hates me so much that he's willing to help town after it shafted Mafia in the original kingmaker.

You're telling me to give up despite me seeing a possible path to victory for myself? Nah, I'm not gamethrowing, thank you very much.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

6. ISO #2206

I'm aware of that.

I'm just reverting the power to town instead of Mafia, since Eggy apparently hates me so much that he's willing to help town after it shafted Mafia in the original kingmaker.

You're telling me to give up despite me seeing a possible path to victory for myself? Nah, I'm not gamethrowing, thank you very much.
    If you're going to be salty, then go ahead. Honestly, it's pathetic how you and Eggy reacted.

The scum play is really digging for China here with their teeth.

7. ISO #2207

If you're going to be salty, then go ahead. Honestly, it's pathetic how you and Eggy reacted.

The scum play is really digging for China here with their teeth.
    I was salty before, when I was admitting defeat.

But to call me salty now is just flagrantly wrong. I calmed down. I see a path to victory, it exists, and to admit defeat would be the definition of gamethrowing.

It's amazing that you're saying "pathetic" and such now afer Eggy decided in favor of town for some unexplained reason. Call me hypocritical if you like, I'm saying it as I see it.

I've made my choice, I'm not going to say anything else on the subject.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

8. ISO #2208

I was salty before, when I was admitting defeat.

But to call me salty now is just flagrantly wrong. I calmed down. I see a path to victory, it exists, and to admit defeat would be the definition of gamethrowing.

It's amazing that you're saying "pathetic" and such now afer Eggy decided in favor of town for some unexplained reason. Call me hypocritical if you like, I'm saying it as I see it.

I've made my choice, I'm not going to say anything else on the subject.
    "path to victory" - That's not how you spell "Hell"

If you expect Spruance/ Simple Joy to fuck up and vote for the wrong person, you're insane.

If you expect town to No Lynch today, you're insane.

If you expect your night actions to do jack shit to help you, you're insane.

You're so ridiculously butt-hurt because of Eggy and it shows.

9. ISO #2209

I'll give you this though, Kovath. Your strategy is elite for delaying the next game needlessly, and all because you're letting Eggy get to you and your ego.

10. ISO #2210

"path to victory" - That's not how you spell "Hell"

If you expect Spruance/ Simple Joy to fuck up and vote for the wrong person, you're insane.

If you expect town to No Lynch today, you're insane.

If you expect your night actions to do jack shit to help you, you're insane.

You're so ridiculously butt-hurt because of Eggy and it shows.
    Town cannot lynch without a scum voting. I am not voting. Either you let mafia win by lynching me, or Eggy decides to follow through on his promise and votes MattZed himself.

I'll give you this though, Kovath. Your strategy is elite for delaying the next game needlessly, and all because you're letting Eggy get to you and your ego.
    We'll see whether I'm truly butt-hurt or actually knew what I was doing when the game is over.

Weren't you calling me a mouthbreather earlier for actually playing for my wincon and forcing a kingmaker situation instead of a 4v1v1? Hypocrisy may describe me, but it describes you too. I wasn't gloating when town decided they wanted to let me win originally.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

11. ISO #2211

Town cannot lynch without a scum voting. I am not voting. Either you let mafia win by lynching me, or Eggy decides to follow through on his promise and votes MattZed himself.

We'll see whether I'm truly butt-hurt or actually knew what I was doing when the game is over.

Weren't you calling me a mouthbreather earlier for actually playing for my wincon and forcing a kingmaker situation instead of a 4v1v1? Hypocrisy may describe me, but it describes you too. I wasn't gloating when town decided they wanted to let me win originally.
    2 + 1 + 1 = 4 town votes. 4 votes needed to lynch. Please learn how to math.

Your suspense writing is also terrible.

No, you just decided to piss away the free win because of some convoluted 'strategy' that you've made up in your head. Strategy won't work when EVERYONE can see what you are doing and thus counter it.

Dear Lord.

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    Does kavth win if its a no lynch??
    It increase his chances by a considerable margin more than a lynch does for him.

15. ISO #2215

Given that he cannot kill tonight/ can use his ability and he is immune to your kills.

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

If it goes into a no lynch I have night kill but might have a redirect so he could kill town or kill myself or my partner
    Precisely why his attempt at No Lynching works out better for him than any other faction.

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

Well then what do you suggest? He wont vote mattzed because he knows I will make him lose id like to keep playing if I can win but if I cant I decide to make town win
    Technically you can vote for MattZed and then either SJ or I can hammer, thus meaning Kovath can't fuck around with you as easy.

20. ISO #2220

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

If you vote kovath it will end today  quickest solution I have. If you guys just dont wnna wait to long but everyone just doesnt want to give up the winjing chance. I want to win but if I have to make a choice I chose towninstead of kovath.
    Given the players who have even shown up, Kovath can hardly get lynched today.

23. ISO #2223

You can ask for instant nights? I think Iced would be reasonable given the nature of the game right now.

24. ISO #2224

If you vote kovath it will end today  quickest solution I have. If you guys just dont wnna wait to long but everyone just doesnt want to give up the winjing chance. I want to win but if I have to make a choice I chose towninstead of kovath.
    So you'd vote for MattZed, your own teammate, thereby destroying your own chances of victory, in order to prevent me from possibly winning?

Also, acting as if the Skinner is able to reveal during day chat

Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

27. ISO #2227

So you'd vote for MattZed, your own teammate, thereby destroying your own chances of victory, in order to prevent me from possibly winning?

Also, acting as if the Skinner is able to reveal during day chat

At this point the only way I win is if they decide to let me. Only way you win is If I decide to let you. And only way town wins is if I decide to let them

28. ISO #2228

The quickest solution would be to kill kovath. Of we go into a no lynch I can use my night kill to target a town. Then its 2v1v1 and stillla kingmaker or he can riderect it onto one of us then its still a king maker just a 3v1v1 someone has to back down atleast
    MattZed is AFK so Kovath cannot get lynched today.

If MattZed dies then Kovath's damage will be lessened because the optimal strategy for both scum is to kill a town member anyway, so he wouldn't need to do anything to you.

If you No Lynch, you give him the opportunity to manipulate your night kill however best suits him.

29. ISO #2229

At this point the only way I win is if they decide to let me. Only way you win is If I decide to let you. And only way town wins is if I decide to let them
    You're rock, I'm paper, Kovath is scissors.

30. ISO #2230

MattZed is AFK so Kovath cannot get lynched today.

If MattZed dies then Kovath's damage will be lessened because the optimal strategy for both scum is to kill a town member anyway, so he wouldn't need to do anything to you.

If you No Lynch, you give him the opportunity to manipulate your night kill however best suits him.
    I have riderect and various other tools at my dispossal also. The point is if you want to win I have to let you. If I dont thrn its between me and kovath. My victory being quicker.

31. ISO #2231

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

I dont want kovath to win because he is first on the leader board I want to catch up. If you let him win his lead is only going to grow stronger
    Which is why voting for MattZed is the best move because of how it fucks over the Neutral.

It's in his best interest to No Lynch and have control of the night kill. You cannot argue against that.

35. ISO #2235

And no shit dude, I want to win. Think I am just going to give you the win because of the ladder?

36. ISO #2236

37. ISO #2237

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

Then he can riderect my night kill onto or my partner. Then its a 1v2 and he loses or if he doesnt its 1v1v1 and still a king maker. And if no one decides by then he wins
    If you NoL and he redirects to you then it becomes 3v1v1 where town will win.

A kingmaker is the ONLY way he can win the game at this point.

40. ISO #2240

Why dont you just take the easy way out?
    1. Fuck the ladder.

2. Fuck you, lurking arsehole.

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

43. ISO #2243

All factions must play to their win conditions. If any faction wishes to surrender, all members of that faction must PM me that they agree and wish to do so. Any other form of 'surrender' (pre mediated team kills/suicides) will be considered game throwing.

I am inclined to reduce lengths of days and nights once all players arrive and we decide on appropriate hours.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

44. ISO #2244

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    All factions must play to their win conditions. If any faction wishes to surrender, all members of that faction must PM me that they agree and wish to do so. Any other form of 'surrender' (pre mediated team kills/suicides) will be considered game throwing.

I am inclined to reduce lengths of days and nights once all players arrive and we decide on appropriate hours.
    The only way I can win is if they decide to lynch kovath. What am I supposed to do?

45. ISO #2245

46. ISO #2246

The only way I can win is if they decide to lynch kovath. What am I supposed to do?
    Convince them of your plight to lynch the neutral slot, or convince your partner to surrender with you. Dont decide the fate of your team, and other teams, without consultation and agreement from the other player though.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

50. ISO #2250