S-FM 204: Insanity - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1937
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

Re: S-FM 204: Insanity

Honestly, if he got another leader role this setup was designed against us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

"Why is Taekyon being so liberal with 3 shots (essentially wasting 2 through experimentation, when he may play a crucial role in purging cult).

Also, Taekyon, a player who was quite hesitant about lynching on d1 merely for information, is perfectly fine with using a finite night kill on n1 for pure information. Wouldn't you expect a player like him to be more conservative with NKs? Lol? Also, it's quite survival-focused to off SP in such a fashion, because it seems the only reason you chose him was because he had suspicion on you.

Frankly, if I was vigilante, I would have shot me or Paladin (to try to avoid a possible bitter argument for 5 days) or policy-shot an inactive like eggy, rather than kill SP for disagreeing with your play - your decision was untownlike on multiple levels. Oh well banter I guess lel :P."

[Paraphrased from before]

12. ISO #1262

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

13. ISO #1263

You guys are aware that I never really claimed Vigilante?
    I gave you what my card was. I targeted SP. He did not die.
    At this point, I knew I was not Vigilante (I always had my doubt since we have the Lunatic mechanic)
    SP did not receive feedback, or he's hiding it. (Not trying to say SP is Sinister, just giving the possibilities)
    I'll go with the plan tonight and target Spruance and hope I got a chance to get my true role because I'm not even sure I'm ML right now...
    If something goes bad, I'll accept the lynch tomorrow (If no better target show up)
    If I'm not converting Spruance to the Mason tonight, that mean Iced is Lunatic.
    I hope BD won't fuck up this plan because it would help confirming at least 3 persons.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXVII - Doctor | Win
    FMXVIII - Delta | Lose
    FMXIX - Antagonist | Win

Spoiler : S-FM History :
    S-FM: High School of the Dead - Them | Win
    S-FM: Insanity - Mason Leader | Win

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    I'm scared.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

-vote Gyrlander

Spoiler : FOLLOW HOUOUIN KYOUMA TO VICTORY :

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm scared.
    It's a bomb.

18. ISO #1268

I can't target anyone, my dear.
    Every role is allowed to specify a target cause lunatic mechanics lel.

19. ISO #1269

Quote Originally Posted by Taekyon View Post
    You guys are aware that I never really claimed Vigilante?
    I gave you what my card was. I targeted SP. He did not die.
    At this point, I knew I was not Vigilante (I always had my doubt since we have the Lunatic mechanic)
    SP did not receive feedback, or he's hiding it. (Not trying to say SP is Sinister, just giving the possibilities)
    I'll go with the plan tonight and target Spruance and hope I got a chance to get my true role because I'm not even sure I'm ML right now...
    If something goes bad, I'll accept the lynch tomorrow (If no better target show up)
    If I'm not converting Spruance to the Mason tonight, that mean Iced is Lunatic.
    I hope BD won't fuck up this plan because it would help confirming at least 3 persons.
    Yeah but wouldn't you still take your card seriously anyway? I mean, it's probably your card heh.

Though, your approach to your vigi card corroborates with your view throughout this game. Even if I disagree with your own view of your rolecard, I can't deny you seem to have genuinely received that rolecard.

Fuck it.

-vote Eggy

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    That avatar is legit, tried to find it so I could spam it to make a point but ended up finding out you probably played the vn. Was the VN worth playing even after watching the anime? I'm a read the manga, don't watch the anime / vice-versa kind of guy.
    Steins Gate VN > Steins Gate Anime. There's a video on youtube of the true end in the visual novel and the anime cuts some fairly important stuff out and does indirect censoring of stuff as well.

There's certain parts I would recommend reading through but some of it feels like it drags on too much.

Avatar is from Steins Gate 0. I've read through some of it but don't have an actual copy yet ..... Steins gate 0 >>> Steins Gate, though.
    SG0 is supposed to have an english release this year for ps4/vita already has a jpn release for ps3/4/vita and is supposed to get a pc jpn release sometime. It also has been greenlit for an anime but no eta.

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Taekyon has done some dodgy stuff, but I'd like to hear him reply to some reasoning levelled against him.

SP, if you could get up the things Taekyon hasn't replied to, I'll get up the reasons I found him a little dodgy from earlier.

It's basically him or me now.
    Reposted with highlights

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post624563
    Day 1 case, secondpassing
    Main points:
    1) Taekyon attempts to appear town, but he only replies when others are on
    2) Lurked after he gained some town credibility (my eyes)
    3) Attacked players opinions (without offering any new ones of his own)

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post625001
    Day 1 response, Taekyon
    1) Taekyon [I] keep my browser open
    2) "Also, your suspicion on me are based on a gut read I made of some people, early in the game, without any valid info."
    -> my counter, never iterated until now: False, you didn't even make a gut read.
    3) Ignored point 2,3

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post625322
    Day 2 case, secondpassing
    1) Taekyon shot his "gut town read" -> Kyon: I always had my suspicion of you -> sp: more than your scum reads? when did you have this suspicion?
    2) He gives no reads until prompted
    3) Wants another night to confirm (he's pretty much confirmed NOT vigilante)

23. ISO #1273

ThePaladin, do you remember when I asked what would happen if the Assylum Director was a SK Lunatic and therefore couldn't kill because he doesn't have to target anyone?

DW answered something like "let's hope that doesn't happen". Implying I was absolutely correct.

All players that are voting me after I claimed are getting incredibly scummy for me.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #1274

Host, would you ask an Asylum Director / citizen for night actions, even if they're unnecessary?
    citizen rolecard specifically states that they can visit, so they must submit i think.

25. ISO #1275

I don't want to vote yzb or Taekyon.

26. ISO #1276

ThePaladin, do you remember when I asked what would happen if the Assylum Director was a SK Lunatic and therefore couldn't kill because he doesn't have to target anyone?

DW answered something like "let's hope that doesn't happen". Implying I was absolutely correct.

All players that are voting me after I claimed are getting incredibly scummy for me.
    This was his post

Quote Originally Posted by Deathworlds Host View Post
    For the sake of this situation not happening, all players should be capable of targeting someone else at night.
    You might not be sk if you recieved that role but you could still be faking that role, which is what most of us are saying I believe.

27. ISO #1277

Steins Gate VN > Steins Gate Anime. There's a video on youtube of the true end in the visual novel and the anime cuts some fairly important stuff out and does indirect censoring of stuff as well.

There's certain parts I would recommend reading through but some of it feels like it drags on too much.

Avatar is from Steins Gate 0. I've read through some of it but don't have an actual copy yet ..... Steins gate 0 >>> Steins Gate, though.
    SG0 is supposed to have an english release this year for ps4/vita already has a jpn release for ps3/4/vita and is supposed to get a pc jpn release sometime. It also has been greenlit for an anime but no eta.
    Also if you are interested in the scientific theories, they are discussed much more in depth in the vn.

28. ISO #1278

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't want to vote yzb or Taekyon.
    Conveniently you can keep your vote on gyrlander.

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

This was his post

You might not be sk if you recieved that role but you could still be faking that role, which is what most of us are saying I believe.
    Yes but it's a matter of whether he has to actually submit night actions. Because the host probably wouldn't give a shit and would mark him as no-visit, just like Gyrlander heh.

31. ISO #1281

So you take the risk of lynching the Assylum Director when no one is CCing me. Good job.
    Did host say asylum staff can be lunatics?

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

Yep
    Then I suspect the asylum director or whatever his name is, is probably a lunatic.

35. ISO #1285

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    voting eggy is not the way to go here.

I'm looking at Paladin atm.

shame i wast here to hammer him yesterday but thats the game.
    Please no Paladin Trains at 1hour mark.

They never end well.

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

It is the same chance for everyone. Just keep trying to get me lynched by all ways.
    Actuall host said he wouldn't reveal if lunatics/roles were handpicked or rnged.

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

Handpicking is for fucking dicks so they probably didn't do it.
    Pretty Sure DW is known for handpicking to a degree.

40. ISO #1290

Plus some roles becomes useless if stuff isn't handpicked

such as the counselor death mechanic

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

Still, THE RISK IS ENOUGH TO MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT LYNCHING ME IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

I was going to say "hey, let's lynch this guy" but now I feel he can be Jester too. ThePaladin and RLVG scum mates?
    Yes i am jester king and RLVg is my jester buddy.

Awww SHUCKS, WE WERE FOUND OUT.

Spoiler : Really m8 :

44. ISO #1294

Still, THE RISK IS ENOUGH TO MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT LYNCHING ME IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

I was going to say "hey, let's lynch this guy" but now I feel he can be Jester too. ThePaladin and RLVG scum mates?
    Anyone can claim asylum director.

Asylum director is probably a lunatic.

If all you had to do to not get lynched was claim Asylum Director then this is easiest game ever for scum.

45. ISO #1295

If all you had to do to not get lynched was claim Asylum Director then this is easiest game ever for scum.
    Someone is supposed to CC if you're Assylum Director. Stop playing like a retard, please. It is so easy to counter what you say.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

RLVG said ThePaladin didn't have sinister motives.

48. ISO #1298

Dude, if you claim AD as scum, you fuck your chances of winning long term, even if you screw town as well.

It only makes sense to claim such a role as Exe or Jester King

49. ISO #1299

Someone is supposed to CC if you're Assylum Director. Stop playing like a retard, please. It is so easy to counter what you say.
    What part of

ASYLUM DIRECTOR IS MOST LIKELY A LUNATIC AKA DOESN'T KNOW THEY ARE AN ASYLUM DIRECTOR DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

50. ISO #1300

Dude, if you claim AD as scum, you fuck your chances of winning long term, even if you screw town as well.

It only makes sense to claim such a role as Exe or Jester King
    Actually no.

Asylum director only confirms alignment.

The asylum counselor would have to visit the asylum director for the asylum director to know.

So if you are in a position where gyrlander is[pratically guaranteed to be lynched] claiming asylum director is probably the best benifit/risk gambit for scum.